Sun Garden Family||ハッピー

By RRB_FAN123

In this book, we will all join the family of Sun Garden as they go through tough and fun days with their usua... More

Disclaimers
Damn it Fudou !!!/Chatroom
Anime
MY FAMILY
Dream
Sun Garden Group Chat
A match with...
Kirino's Family
TIME FOR DND
DND Part 2
BABY KARIYA
Oh My Jeez, listen !!!
Mids Mids Mids

Tantrums and Crushes

996 15 5
By RRB_FAN123

Hello little bunnies !!! Welcome to my book !!! Hope you all enjoy this !!!
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Narrator's POV :

"Way to go, tulip. You made him angry again..." Suzuno said as tick marks appeared above his head.

The family was currently in the living room, enjoying each other's company; that is, until Nagumo decided to take the risk and break their 'lovey dovey family' biz. "Kariya was about to show his happy side for the first time in 1.FREAKIN'.MONTH. After his break up with Beta." The whitehead added.

"Yeah. You're such a bleach soap, Nagumo." Afuro agreed with the male.

"Well, I'm sorry !!! I just wanted to make him feel better after the girl went out of his life !!!" The striker defended himself as he rolled his eyes at them.

"Who the hell expects some crappy guy telling a heartbroken boy 'She broke up with you because you were being a total street crap' !? Really, Nagumo ?"

"When will he go back, though...?"

"God knows, Midorikawa." Afuro smiled better than a dank meme when he said that. Oh, how he loved that pun.

Kariya's 'mommy', a.k.a., Midorikawa, then pouted before going to her son's room.

Yes; Midorikawa treated Kariya like his own child, along with Hiroto. That's why they seemed like a couple to everyone's eyes. He and Hiroto took care of Kariya together ever since the little tealhead took the first few steps in Sun Garden. In this 'main' family (Hiroto, Midorikawa, Hitomiko, Nagumo, Suzuno, Afuro, & Kariya), the three are seen as the 'center', as they play the role of the Daddy, Mommy, and Baby in each other's lives.

It's been that way ever since. And no one has seen it any other way.

As the greenette walked towards the boy's door, he heard a yell with a couple of curses fly through the air. He sighed as he hurried towards his son's bedroom, fearing the image inside his head, of Kariya destroying his room as anger from the break up took over him.

As he reached the little boy's door, he noticed the yells of the teal had gotten quieter and quieter until no sound was heard inside the room.

Worried, he opened his son's room as he whispered the nickname "Ria" upon entering. There, he found the room all messed up with papers cluttered across the floor, and pillows and blankets were thrown all throughout the whole area.

But the main part he looked at was his son, who laid on his stomach on his bed sideways, sleeping peacefully with a blue teddy bear in one hand and a teal jumbo crayon on the other.

This melted the greenette's heart as he remembered this exact same scene from when Kariya was still a child. He found it adorable and sweet, and it always brought a smile to the male's lips.

"Oh...my baby..." He whispered softly.

"He's growing up so fast..." Another voice was heard as Midorikawa looked behind him in a semi slow pace.

There he found Hiroto. His business partner, and his lover. "Yeah...it's like it was only yesterday when he was brought here."

After a few more minutes of admiring the child, along with a few pictures, both males went up to the sleeping boy and adjusted him to the bed, earning a slight groan from the teal boy. They slowly took the bear and the crayon away from the young one's grip as they covered his body, excluding his head, with a very fuzzy, blue and light gray striped blanket.

"We'll tell him to clean his room later..." The redhead whispered. The greenette just hummed in response as he kissed the sleeping boy's forehead.

"Goodnight...Ria..."

"Let's go Ryuuji, we wouldn't want him to wake up from his slumber now do we ?"

"...Alright."

😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

"I SAID SHUT THE HELL UP, SUZUNO !!!"

"STOP SCREAMING YOU BIG FAT TULIP !!!"

The Ice baby and the tulip were fighting again. Their voices were so loud it could be heard all throughout the neighborhood. They were almost going to punch each other's living faces when the parents came back in the room.

With tick marks above his head, Hiroto scolded the two "BOYS !!!"

"Oh. Hey Hiro, where's the brat ?" The flame striker asked as he pinched the whitehead's cheek. Obviously getting a painful punch in the arm as payback.

"Stop that or I'll throw you both in an abyss. And Kariya's asleep; he was tired so he dozed off."

Nagumo raised a brow at the redhead and asked with slight interest. "Brats actually get tired ? I thought they irritate a human being to death 24/7."

Afuro slapped the back of his head as he glared. "Of course babies get tired. Brats like YOU, don't."

"Freaking false god you are. Where'd you even come from anyway ? Parents, or gods ?" The striker asked irritated.

"God knows~"

As a result, they all facepalmed as the 'god' smirked like an idiot after saying his favorite pun. AGAIN.

"I seriously want to wipe that frickin' smirk off your pretty face". "Say," Suzuno then started. "What time is it ?"

The redheaded glasses man was about to state the time when another pun entered Afuro's head.

"It's 7:3–"

"Heaven's Time~"

Literally everyone yelled at him "STOP THE CRAPPY PUNS ALREADY, DAMN IT !!!"

"FINE FINE !!!"

"You always make puns that make me lose 10,000 brain cells everytime." The flame striker stated as he slouched on the sofa, making himself comfortable. Suzuno nodded in response to his brother before adding "And that's the least number of brain cells we lose because of his stupidity."

"Such a pain..."

"Hey !!!" The greenette exclaimed. "That's fracking Kidou's favorite phrase !!!"

"Oh yeah..." Everybody sweatdropped as they remembered how much the genius game strategist LOVED to say that phrase.

~~~~~~~~~~~~FlashBack~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Look Kidou !!! He's pulling my hair again !!!" (Nagumo)

"No, YOU were pulling MY hair again !!!" (Afuro)

"Seriously...such a pain..." (Kidou)

——————————————————

"Kidou !!! Kidou !!! I won in a game of charades again !!!" (Endou)

"I'm focusing, dang it !!! Such a pain..." (Kidou)

——————————————————

"Kidou...I have to tell you something..." (Sakuma)

"Hmm ?" (Kidou)

"I-I...L-L-L—"

"Sakuma likes you !!!" (Fudou, jumping out of nowhere with a banana)

"FUDOU YOU MONSTER !!!" (Sakuma)

*Sakuma chasing Fudou*

"Those two....such a pain..." (Kidou, blushing)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As they recalled the last memory however...

"MIDORI !!! GET THE FLIPPING PHONE !!!"

*Midorikawa jumps from her seat and dials Sakuma*

"Hello ?"

"Sakuma !!! One question !!!"

"Alright. Hit it !!!"

"What's your relationship with Kidou !?"

"I-*screeches*" *ends call*

"Hello ? Sakuma ?"

The greenette turned his head back to the group and gave a 'He-ended-the-call' face to them. Disappointed, they sighed and went back to recalling moments when Kidou said "such a pain" in their faces.

🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐

Sakuma ended the call as he heard the question. His heart began pumping hard as he took in the question in his head. 'Why...am I nervous about that question...?'

He was currently in Teikoku's stadium, thinking to himself. He was frustrated and felt major angst, as he pulled his own hair. He was in a war of emotions (I wasn't about to type 'War of Hormone' I swear—) and he seemed to be losing.

"Feeling frustrated ?" A voice so familiar was suddenly heard just as Sakuma was about to shed tears.

'CRAP !!!'

He turned to the commander who took a seat beside him with a small smile plastered across his face. He only turned away with the feeling of panic and...something else. "Sakuma...If you're sick, then rest. I don't want you passing out suddenly." His soft voice made the cyan haired male blush more than he already did.

But then, he felt the strategist's hand feeling his neck, which made him gasp a bit. He quickly turned to face the male, only to find out their faces were inches from each other. 'TAKE ME ALREADY !!!' he mentally cursed himself as he stared at the male in front of him.

"Sakuma..." The male whispered. All he can do was stare and blush...he didn't know what else to do.

"Sakuma, I—"

😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝

BOOM !!! CLIFFHANGER !!! Damn, you must be mad me right now 🤣🤣🤣. Sorry, friends, but I like it that way. Makes everyone more curious.

Well, that's it. I hope you all like this chapter !!!

BYEEEE !!!

😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚
WORD COUNT :  1443 WORDS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 6.6K 28
{Fox AU} It's your first year in high school. You get forced to be the next Volleyball manger for Inarizaki by your older brothers. Will you survive...
8.6K 70 19
I'll be making Enhypen imagines, reactions. They might have some typos, bad grammar and it might be cringy. Enjoy ! <3 This book is actually not comp...
313K 13.5K 19
book I of "the sun in the sky" series - She had no name, nor friends to laugh with or parents to confide in. She was just a maid who served the Gojo...
27.4K 646 33
Hinata Hyuga has never had an easy life. Sure she was born into a wealthy family, but that never.cover up the emotional and physical pain. Her father...