The Combs Brothers

็”ฑ badgalbarbie

fine out! ๆ›ดๅคš

Beggining
Lunch Date Fail
Bahamas
Bahamas Day 2
Back
Another Day
Drama
Girls Sticking Together
Family
Father And Daughter Time
Problems Being Fixed
Mood
London
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday Problems
3 Days Later
More Problems
Little Vacation
Paris
Mother's Day
4 Days Later/ Friday
Sunday
Complicated
Quincy's Birthday

Talk

89 5 0
็”ฑ badgalbarbie

Princess~ I woke up went on my phone and went on Instagram and saw mom story.

@badgalriri Beautiful gifts from my girls @princessfenty and @royaltyfenty

Princess~ So I went in her room and sat on her bed next to her.

Rihanna~ These Saint Laurent bags wow and the necklaces I love em.

Princess~Am so happy you do

Rihanna~ oh and you need to be reading what they've been saying about yesterday.

Princess~ Okay send me the link.

Rihanna~ I will ima go make some breakfast.

Princess~ Okay I went to shower then picked out my outfit.

Princess~ My hair was straightened so I brushed it and put it in a high pony tail and did my edges then checked out the link.

Looks like the Fenty Family we're enjoying their Mother's Day. Singer Rihanna's daughters Princess Fenty and Royalty Fenty threw Rihanna a party at their house. It was very beautiful, while surprising Rihanna and her being emotional, what caught our eyes were the speeches her daughters gave and the slide show they showed also what caught fans eyes were Princess's voice when she sang her mother song Desperado. A lot of fans thought she sounded exactly like her mother and notice how much they also look alike.

Princess~ I stopped reading got my bag and went downstairs.

Rihanna~ Wow you look amazing where are you going?

Princess~ To the interview remember.

Rihanna~ Oh yeah here get some breakfast.

Princess~ I took some breakfast and went in the car and ate it.

~Minutes Later~

Princess~ They we're fixing my makeup then I came out and sat down.

Emily: Hello Guys am Emily here and am here today with Princess Fenty.

Princess: *smiles* Hi

Emily: So you look stunning by the way.

Princess: Thank you very much.

Emily: So let's talk about yesterday cause we know everyone is.

Princess: Hahaha yeah well me and my younger sister Royalty wanted to just throw our mom a little party and that's pretty much how it went down.

Emily: Well it was very beautiful and what you guys said was just so beautiful.

Princess: Thank you

Emily: Of course and yesterday was when everyone knew that you could sing.

Princess~ Yes, but my two best friends Keisha and Daisha already knew but I wanted to just sing for my mom.

Emily: Well it was beautiful and everyone certainly thought so and also your fans noticed you sound like your mom.

Princess~ I mean maybe I hope cause she has an amazing voice.

Emily: She really does but putting all that aside how about your relationship with Justin Combs?

Princess: Hahaha Okay we'll things are going amazing with me and him I feel like we just understand each other he's a really amazing person.

Emily: Yes you guys are a very cute couple with the video's and pictures you post of him on your Snapchat and Instagram.

Princess: Yeah when we're around each other we just love taking videos and pictures of one another see I have him sleeping on my lock screen and he also has me sleeping.

Emily: That's so cute so how'd you guys relationship begin?

Princess: Well I was at the mall with my girls we were shopping I bumped into him and I freaked out noticing it was him so I just left so fast.

Emily: Hahahah we all understand. How was you guys trip to the Bahamas?

Princess: Amazing there was when we had our actual first date we had dinner I didn't have any makeup on and I felt like I looked so bad but I just really enjoy being around him he's always making me smile.

Emily: That's so cute.

Princess~ Yes But now he's in Miami I just hope he comes back soon.

Emily: Yeah and we saw post of you and Chris Browns daughter Royalty Brown that also shares the same name as your sister and your caption was sisters.

Princess: Well she's such a sweet girl I met her and we took pictures that caption was just saying how she's like a sister to me.

Emily: Oh that's very nice and your birthday is coming up right?

Princess: Yeah next month I can't wait.

Emily: Do you know what your going to be doing?

Princess: Being around my friends,family and boyfriend.

Emily: That's wonderful.

Princess: Yeah it is.

Emily: And the other thing you've been growing so much followers on Instagram like wow.

Princess: Yeah am really shocked too it's so crazy.

Emily: You have like 11.9 Million already right?

Princess: Yeah am in shock it's crazy but I love all my fans.

Emily: Yeah that's amazing.

Princess: Yeah there amazing .

Emily: You do have some amazing fans.

Princess: Yeah

Emily: Well Thank you for being here today.

Princess: Thank you for having me *hugs her*

Princess~ I left went outside and in the car and headed home.

~Minutes Later~

Princess~ I went inside the house and mom was there working.

Rihanna~ Hi baby girl how did it go?

Princess~ It was good not that bad.

Rihanna~ That's good what are doing the rest of the day?

Princess~ am going over to Daisha's and Keisha's then am going over too...

Rihanna~ To Who?

Princess~ Uh dads

Rihanna~ Baby Girl you can call him your dad you know.

Princess~ I know but I need to go change I'll see you after.

Rihanna~ Okay

Princess~ I went up my room and changed

Princess~ I took of all my makeup and just put my hair up in a messy bun and went downstairs.

Rihanna~ You look beautiful.

Princess~ Thanks But have you seen my bag?

Rihanna~ which one?

Princess~ The Chanel one that Aunt Slick got me.

Rihanna~ No but have you seen my favorite watch?

Princess~ Nope I have to go but please tell me if you find it I love that bag.

Rihanna~ Of course Bye I love you.

Princess~ Love you too Then I went outside and in the car.

Shawn~ Where are you going?

Princess~ To Daisha's.

Shawn~ Okay

~Minutes Later~

Princess~ I got there then I knocked and Keisha opened.

Lakeisha~ Oh come inside.

Princess~ Okay I went inside and we sat down. What's up Daisha why are you back here?

Lakeisha~ Daish tell her.

Princess~ Tell me what??

Daisha~ Uhhh Wait.

Princess~ She went in a room and came back with a bag and sat down. What's in there.

*Daisha takes out everything*

Princess~ WHAT THE FUCK.

Lakeisha~ Stop yelling at her.

Princess~ NO WHAT THE HELL I've been looking for that bag it means so much to me and my mom's watch what the fuck and jewelry Daisha really what the fuck is wrong with you.

Daisha~ Wait

Lakeisha~ You should be happy you have all these things Princess and it's a couple of things.

Princess~ WHAT THE HELL FO YOU MENA BY THAT?? And it's not just things they mean shit to me and my mom.

Daisha~ We know you have an amazing mother you don't have to always rub it in our faces.

Lakeisha~ Yeah it's always about your issues how about ours?

Princess~ Am always fucking there for both of you guys.

Daisha~ Ever since you started living with your mom your different like we get it you have money.

Princess~ This isn't my fucking fault.

Daisha~ Yeah we saw your big party you threw for your mom didn't even care where we were.

Princess~ what the hell are you talking about it was Mother's Day my mom's day so I did something special for her and I was gonna make that day special for her. Plus I thought you just went out but you came back to your moms.

Daisha~ YEAH CAUSE SHE'S MY FUCKING MOM.

Princess~ BUT SHE ALMOST HAD YOU KILLED AND SOLD HER OWN DAUGHTER TO GET MONEY.

Daisha~ She's here for me now.

Lakeisha~ YOU DONT HAVE TO BE A FUCKING BITCH AND NOW YOU FOUND OUT YOUR DADS CHRIS BROWN UGHH. You get raped and have an amazing life but when it happened to us we still have a shitty life and you still killed your kid.

Princess~ BOTH OF YOU GUYS GO TO HELL I DIDN'T KILL MY KID SO FUCK YOU GUYS AND I DONT WANT YOU GUYS IN MY FUCKING LIFE ANYMORE. I grabbed the things then left and went in the car.

~Minutes Later~

Princess~ I went inside the house and ate some food. Then Justin called me.

Hubby🥰❤️: Hi Baby

Princess: Hi

Hubby🥰❤️: What's wring sounds like you've been crying.

Princess: Fucking Daisha and Keisha blaming there problems on me and done with that shit I didn't choose for my mom to be Rihanna I didn't choose this life it just happened.

Hubby🥰❤️: Damn are you okay?

Princess~ Am Just gonna go get some sleep they got on my nerve and if there gonna fucking act like that I don't wanna be friends with them.

Hubby🥰❤️: Alright I hope you guys fix things.

Princess: Sure Bye

Hubby🥰❤️: Bye

Princess~ I hung up the phone but then dad called me.

Dad💙: Hi Princess are you still coming over?

Princess: No am so sorry some things happen please tell Royalty we'll watch the movie next time.

Dad💙: Okay Yeah is everything okay though?

Princess: Yeah I'll talk to you later.

Dad💙: Okay

Princess: Bye 

Dad💙: Bye

Princess~ I went up in mom's room and put her things back then I went and put my things back and changed then went to bed.

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

A Day in the Life of... ็”ฑ nascar_girl13

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

701 6 14
One-shot stories of all your favorite drivers (requests are welcome)
120K 6.8K 31
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ...... ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐š๐ฒ ๐ณ ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ง๐๐š๐ฅ, ๐›๐ž๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๏ฟฝ...
162K 1.9K 71
๐—๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ธ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น๐˜€ :) gxg ๐—˜๐—ป๐—ท๐—ผ๐˜† ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ/๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ/๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ 34#charli!! โœงโˆ˜* เณƒ โ‹†๏ฝกหš. โœงโˆ˜* เณƒ โ‹†๏ฝกหš. โœงโˆ˜* เณƒ โ‹†๏ฝกหš.