Shooting for Her Heart

Per musicrider

Kurosaki (F/n) is a very kind girl that everyone knew well. Being able to be part of the generation of Miracl... Més

shoot 1
shoot 2
shoot 3
shoot 4
shoot 5
Shoot 6
shoot 7
shoot 8
Shoot 9
shoot 10
shoot 11
shoot 12
shoot 13
shoot 14
shoot 15
shoot 16
shoot 17
shoot 18
shoot 19
shoot 20
shoot 21
I'm sorry
shoot 22
shoot 23
shoot 24
shoot 25
shoot 26
shoot 28
shoot 29
shoot 29.5
shoot 30
shoot 31
shoot 32
shoot 33
shoot special Halloween edition
shoot 34
shoot 35
shoot 36
shoot 37
shoot 38
shoot 39
shoot 40
shoot 41
shoot 42
shoot 43
shoot 44
shoot 45
shoot 46
shoot 47
shoot 48
shoot 49
shoot 50
shoot 51
shoot 52
shoot 53
shoot 54
shoot 55
shoot 56
shoot 57
shoot 58
shoot 59
shoot 60
shoot 61
shoot 62
shoot 63
shoot 64
special chapter
shoot 65
shoot 66
special charter part 1
special chapter part 2
shoot 67
shoot tip off 67.5
shoot 68
shoot 69
shoot tip off 69.5
shoot 70
shoot 71
author note
shoot 72
shoot special: Kagami special
shoot 73
shoot 73.5
shoot 74
shoot 75
shoot 76
shoot 77
shoot tip off 77.5
shoot 78
shoot special: a winter wonderland
shoot 79
shoot 80
shoot 81
shoot 82
Shoot 83
shoot 84
shoot 85
shoot 86
shoot 87
shoot 88
shoot 89
shoot 90
shoot special: summer help
shoot 91
shoot 92
shoot 93
shoot 94
shoot 95
authors note
shoot special: Akashi special
shoot special: Midorima special
author note
shoot special: Kagami special
author note

shoot 27

3.8K 118 29
Per musicrider

Your POV

"And we are done." I looked at the mirror and see my once long hair reach my shoulders which was perfect now.

"Thank you for everything sir I can't believe how light my head feels," I said to the barber and at that moment Hyuga senpai came out with his gear but when he saw me he drops his stuff.

"Hyuga senpai what's wrong?" I asked as his dad turn and saw his son freaking out.

"WHAT HAPPEN TO YOUR HAIR!"

'Oh boy, he might take a while to calm down.'

Kagami POV

I didn't get an ounce of sleep for being excited. Everyone was here except for two people and for once it was not Kuroko.

"Geeez what taking Hyuga and (F/n)-chan so long." Coach said as I was curious as well since she's only late with Kuroko.

"Sorry for the delay coach Hyuga senpai was freaking out for some reason." We all turn and see her once long hair now short. She was carrying two bags around her neck as well and Hyuga senpai on her back.

'Just how strong is she to be able to carry him and their stuff.' She walks closer to us and everyone noticed her hair immediately.

"What happened to make him freak out? More importantly what happened to your hair?" Izumi senpai asked as she put Hyuga senpai on the ground.

"I cut it short so it won't get in the way and it feels way lighter now. I sorta forgot how amazing short is after a whole year of letting it grow out. As for Hyuga senpai, he was shocked to see me with short hair. Apparently, he said that 'she is coming to get us' must be a warning from Ayame." She said as we remember what Ayame said when we went to eat steak after beating Kaijo.

Flashback

"Listen up I'm only going to say this once okay. If anything and I mean anything happens to (F/n) whether be a haircut or an injury. I'll make sure that you will suffer 10× worse than what happened to her. So you guys better be careful okay."

End

Coach explains to her as she nodded as she knew this would happen someday.

"I see well it's a good thing I told her this morning but she was against it. Saying that long beautiful hair is important to a dancer." She said as we began to worry about the wrath of her dancing coach.

"She's going to kill us!" Koganei yelled as he panic.

"Don't worry I threaten her if she did something to you guys." She said calmly as everyone froze and looked at her.

"What did you say to her?"

"That I'll quit dance." When she said that I was a bit surprised that she would quit.

"Ayame started to panic when she heard that and said I could do whatever as long as I don't quit," Kuroko said as they fist bump.

"Well then since we're safe from the crazy dancing coach let's go and win!" Coach yelled as everyone yelled. I looked at her short hair and I got to say it looks great on her.

'No don't get distracted by her stay focus.' 

Your POV

We finally reached the locker room for our team and began to change. I grab a towel and changed at the corner. Normally when there are no separate changing rooms we grab a towel wrap ourselves and change under it. It has happened a few times and from experience, we always carry a towel just in case it happens and since this is a guys basketball team it was a necessary thing I need now.

'I'm so glad I learn this lesson from all this competition.' I finished and remove the towel and folded it up neatly with my things. I put on my shoes and made sure I tied them up nicely so I don't trip and fall from them being untied. I started to stretch my arms and legs so I wouldn't pull a muscle.

"You seem excited about this." I turn and see Tetsu doing the same.

"Of course it's been a long time since I last saw Shintaro. So I'm a little excited to see him after so long." I got my phone and earbuds and began to hear what's today going to be like.

'I just hope cancer doesn't have a good day. If it does whoever is going against shūtoku will lose.' I began to hear Oha Asa horoscopes and just prayed it's not his lucky day.

Midorima POV

I sigh seeing that Pisces is going to have a good day with Cancer. Ironically were aren't going against each other but maybe soon. Still, I don't know if that would be a good sign or not? Though I do wish I could have seen her before her match against Meijo Academy.

"Hey look they have a cute girl on their team," Takao said as I looked up and see her there with her team along with Kuroko and someone else. The thing I noticed immediately was her hair that was short. Unlike the last time I saw her she had long hair and it looked really nice.

'She looks good with short hair but long hair also looks good on her. Why am I think that now at all times!?'

Your POV

I noticed shūtoku arrived and the first thing that came to mind about him was he almost looked like a carrot. Not trying to be mean but his green hair and orange uniform makes him look like a carrot.

"I'm going to go and greet him," Bakagami said as I didn't know what he meant. Since I wasn't in my own little world from the little joke.

"Alright," Hyuga senpai said but realized what he meant and try to stop him.

"Don't worry captain I'll bring him back captain," I said as I went to bring him back to our team. Unfortunately, when I got to where he was standing I saw what he did to Shintaro. He wrote something on his hand which said 'Seirin number 10 Kagami Taiga'.

"Bakagami what did you do?!" I pulled his ear as he tries to get me to let go.

"Owowowow!"

"(F/n) let go of him please it's turning red," Tetsu said which I decided to let go of his ear after making it look like his hair color.

"Hey, Shintaro it's been a long time since we last saw each other." I smiled as remain the same after so long.

"You cut your hair didn't you?" He asked as he pushes a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"Well long hair is annoying when your running so I cut it off." He smiled which surprised me since I know he's a major case of tsundere.

"Well I'm not surprised that you would do that, but it looks good." He said as I smiled at him.

"Shintaro you're sweet."

Kagami POV

Who the hell is this guy complimenting her about her looks. What's worse now I feel the urge to beat him even more.

"Midorima hurry up-" his captain began but saw her and we could see the blush on his cheeks.

"Your (F/n) Kurosaki the one who sang with Ranmaru from Quartet night right?" He asked as she nodded which caused him to grab both her hands.

"That song you two sang was amazing my little sister was cheering for both of you. If you don't mind can I get your autograph for her?"

"Um sure I guess," he smiled and nodded as he looked at the carrot man. Since he does look like a carrot with the orange uniform and green hair.

"Hurry up and get ready alright." He said as the carrot nodded.

"Shintaro I hope we go against each other soon. Come on you two we need to leave the court for them to play." She said as drag both me and Kuroko by the jacket.

'Just how strong is this girl to be able to move us.'

Midorima POV

"Wow, she strong for someone that small. Makes me wonder if she were to fight would she win." Some of the guys said as she was out of hearing range.

"If she fought the people who went against her would have been in therapy for a long time," I mumbled but Takao flinched at my response.

"I'm guessing you saw her fight." I nodded it was around the second year when we stop someone from bullying some kids. Let's say she took care of them easily with a few words and one hand slapped across the face.

"Well, we better hope we can go against her in the final round. I'm curious how good the queen of the court is after being gone for a year." The captain said as the whole team smiled.

'If we're lucky that day we might win against her and kuroko.'

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

82.6K 1.5K 61
MY VERY FIRST ONE SHOTS + WHAT IFS COLLECTION..!! The miracles are major hits when it comes to basketball but, can they handle, LOVE?! Get ready to...
627K 16.8K 33
Teiko Middle School had supposedly raised the Generation of Miracles to be the amazing players they are now, in high school. But who really did creat...
21.6K 741 11
THERE ARE FRIENDS. THERE IS FAMILY. AND THERE ARE FRIENDS WHO BECOME FAMILY. Shirosaki Ichiro is a basketball addict. Born in America, he dreams of...
50.9K 1.3K 26
One day, Seirin realizes Kuroko's strange behavior. Kuroko comes day after day to practice, harboring more injuries than before. Is Kuroko holding a...