CPR

By hermantra

Aaliyah who is a student by day and a waitress by night gets offered a job as her brother assistant. She take... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43

8

2.7K 114 118
By hermantra

Aaliyah
"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Jordan, happy birthday to you!" I sung slow and sweetly.

I held a cupcake in my hand with a playboy bunny candle in it that I found by luck. He blew it out and smiled as he hugged me.

"Happy birthday babe." I smiled.

"Thanks shorty, you wanna know what I wished for?" He smiled taking the cupcake from me.

"No, because then it won't come true." I said.

"Well too bad my wish already came true." He kissed me on the forehead.

I smiled and followed him into his closet.

"So how are you feeling?" I sat down on a stool.

"Better way better for real thanks to you." He put his hand on his heart.

"I'm happy to hear that. So what's on the agenda today before the party?" I asked.

"Shit probably just kick it with your brother and some friends before. What about you?" He asked.

"I told my friends I would spend the day with them to make up for the dinner. I planned on getting ready with them anyway so." I looked down at my toes.

"So I won't see you all day huh?" He walked over to me lifting my chin up.

"I'll see you tonight." I laughed.

"Thats ten hours from now so that is all day."

"Well it won't feel that long plus I'll try and be there before it starts." I said.

"I guess." He walked back over to his shirts.

I grabbed my phone texting Ivy and Drew telling them I would be over in a hour tops. I was excited to see my friends and I was definitely excited for tonight. I was going to have fun and I was getting paid to party.

"So what time you leaving me?" He asked.

"I have to be there in a hour, do you want to take me?" I asked.

I stood next to him in the mirror taking pictures of us. He threw up a peace sign in one and flashed his grill in the other. He wrapped his arms around me and put his head on my shoulder and I snapped another picture.

"Let me see." He asked and I showed him.

"Aww these are cute." I smiled.

"Send me em." He said.
•••
After hanging out with Jordan for the remaining hour he decided to take me to Drew's place. The card ride there was filled with conversation about how we expected tonight to go, who he invited, and what crazy shit has happened at previous parties.

We pulled up to her house and Jordan parked in the driveway. I texted her I was here so she could open the door. He grabbed my bag from his trunk and opened my door for me.

"Thank you and happy birthday again and I can't wait to see you tonight." I smiled grabbing my bag.

"You welcome, I don't get no love?" He smiled.

I opened my arms up hugging his slender but lean figure and he pulled back pecking me on the lips.

"Have fun and text me when you get there." He smiled.

"I will." I cheesed walking away.

He waved goodbye and got in his car driving off. I turned around seeing Ivy and Drew at the door smirking.

"Hey guys!" I smiled and they pulled me in the house.

"Bitch we seen everything." Ivy said sitting on Drew's couch.

"So are y'all like a thing now or?" Drew asked.

"No, he's not mine and I'm not his but we both see eye to eye. We have mutual feelings and that's that." I said.

"So you telling me y'all just been kicking it for a month and y'all basically just friends with benefits?" Ivy asked.

"Did I say we did anything sexual?" I laughed.

"You didn't but you're not denying it either." She smirked.

"Well." I shrugged.

"Ouu y'all had sex?? How was it?" Drew asked.

"We didn't have sex, there was no oral either but, he did make me cum and it was the best orgasm I've ever had." I smiled.

"Oh my god we don't see you for a couple weeks and everything under the sun has happened!" Ivy said.

"Soo what about Santana?" Drew asked.

"I haven't talked to him much but I was supposed to go out with him yesterday but cancelled plans." I looked away.

"Why?" Drew asked.

"To be with Jordan..." I made a grimace face.

"What happened to you giving both of them an equal chance?" Drew laughed.

"I did for a while but Santana went ghost on me and I just ended up spending more time with Jordan. Don't get me wrong he's still cool in my book but I mean." I said.

"If you're happy then I'm happy. You're finally letting your guard down and I'm proud." Drew said.
                                         •••
I texted Jordan letting him know I was five minutes away and adjusted my outfit. I wore this black latex strapless body suit, distressed boyfriend jeans, and red glass heels. My hair was in a half up half down style and was curly.

I tapped on the camera app and got Ivy and Drew's attention and took some pictures of us.

"We look good." Ivy smiled.

"We do and I can't believe this is only our second time being out together since I've been here." I laughed.

"And you about to go tour for a whole month so we really won't see you for a minute." Quincy said.

"Well then let's make the best of the night." I rubbed his head.

We pulled up and there were already so many cars and people walking in. We got out and I could hear bad and boujee clear as day from the front yard.

I looked through the people as we walked towards the front door and seen Jordan and Ian laughing and smoking. Jordan and I made eye contact and they walked towards us.

"Hey y'all." I smiled and Jordan smirked looking me up and down.

"You look good as hell." He whispered in my ear hugging me.

"Thank you." I cheesed and whispered back.

Ian cleared his throat and I looked up at him.

"Ian you already know my friends and friends you know who this is. Jordan this is Ivy, Drew the photographer, Jelani, and Quincy or Q." I pointed to each of them.

"It's nice to meet y'all thanks for coming." He smiled.

They all thanked him and we followed Ian into the party.

"Since you got your camera here you trying to take photos tonight? We can talk money later." Jordan asked Drew.

"Yeah that's cool thank you." She smiled.

Jordan and I trailed behind the rest of them and he wrapped his arm around my neck.

"Who you looking sexy for?" He looked down at me smirking.

"The birthday boy I don't know if you ever met him." I joked.

"Well he must be a real lucky guy." He winked.

We laughed and walked into the backyard I seen Ian sitting down next to this cute brown skin girl. He looked super happy and so did she.

"Aaliyah!" Ian said calling me over.

I told Jordan I would be back and made my way towards him.

"Aaliyah this is my girlfriend Raven, Raven this is my little sister Aaliyah." He smiled.

"Hey it's so nice to meet you." She said hugging me.

"Likewise, you're absolutely gorgeous." I smiled.

"You are too!" She smiled.

"I'm going to get something to drink babe do you all want something?" She asked.

"No I'm good thanks." I smiled.

"I'll come with you and I'll catch up with you later Lele." Ian said.

I seen Ivy sitting at the bar and I walked over to her.

"Hey doll." Ivy smiled.

"Hey where's Q and Jelani?" I smiled

"Off finding some pussy." She said and I busted out laughing.

"Where's ya boo?" She asked.

"I don't know I told him I would catch up with him later. Ian introduced me to his girlfriend." I sat down.

"Oh yeah? How is she?" She asked.

"Super pretty and super sweet I like her." I smiled.

"That's good, I don't mean to cut you short but Carti is coming over here and I see eye candy with him." She said.

I looked and seen Jordan, Uzi, and Pierre walking towards us.

"Which one are you talking about?" I said.

"Uzi." She said adjusting her dress.

"Oop okay." I said.

"Wassup Aaliyah." Pierre said hugging me.

"Hey Pierre." I smiled.

"This is my best friend Ivy." I said introducing her to them.

"It's nice to meet you guys." She smiled.

"Uzi or Symere." Uzi put his hand out.

They shook hands and I gave Jordan that look. We walked away and went up near the dj booth. He grabbed the mic and started making an announcement.

"Wassup y'all?" He smiled.

"I just wanted to thank everybody for coming out and celebrating my birthday with me. So turn up and have fun and get home safe." He said giving the mic back.

"Alright y'all lets get it." The dj said playing Telephone Calls.

We walked off and went into the kitchen which wasn't as packed. He walked over to the fridge and grabbed two bottles of water.

"Why aren't you kickin it with your friends?" I took the bottle.

"Because I'm kickin it with you." He laughed.

"You see me everyday Jordan go have fun with them." I said and he nodded as we made our way back outside.
                                        •••
Carti
Tonight was going better than I thought it would and nothing crazy has happened which was good. The last thing I needed was for a fight to break out or for somebody to get hurt.

I decided I was going to perform a few songs tonight with Uzi, Rocky, and the Mob. The dj started by playing Of Course We Ghetto Flowers and Uzi and I started dancing.

I looked in the crowd and see Aaliyah with her friends and I winked at her.

For it to be my birthday this felt like a real concert the way everybody was raging. The dj played Raf next and everybody psyched out. If this is what tour would be like I was going fuck with every moment of it.

I got off the stage after preforming a few more songs and grabbed a towel and water. I dapped up a few people and seen Pierre and Ian talking by the bar.

"Wassup." I said dapping them up.

"Aye we got a problem nigga." Ian said.

"What happened?" I asked wiping my face.

"Rubi was here but we had security take her out." Pierre said.

"Okay so what's the issue?" I asked laughing.

"Her and my sister got into it and I don't know what happened but my sister is pissed. She said Rubi came at her on some crazy shit." Ian said.

"Okay where she at?" I asked.

"In the kitchen good luck." Ian patted me on my back.

I wiped my neck and face off walking in the kitchen seeing her and her friends trying to calm her down.

"Aye can I talk to her real quick?" I asked her friends and they looked at her.

"It's cool I'll meet y'all outside." She said

I went to grab her hand but she pulled it away from me.

"Well if it isn't Mr. Playboi himself." She dryly laughed.

"Wassup?" I leaned against the counter.

"Honestly I don't know if I'm more embarrassed or angry right now." She shook her head.

"What's going on?" I crossed my arms.

"Your ex girlfriend comes here clearly uninvited and thinks it's okay to try and check me. I don't even know that bitch but she felt real comfortable coming in here disrespecting me." She said.

I was actually taken back at how calm she was speaking because her body language told me she was beyond pissed.

"Li, I'm really sorry I don't even know how she found out about this. I wouldn't have put you in a situation like that." I attempted to hug her but she curved me.

"Don't touch me please." She said looking away.

"You for real?" I asked.

"Are you for real? That's not what upset me the most though. What's upsetting to me is you kept the fact that you're a father a secret from me. Jordan you know I wouldn't have even went this far with you if I would've known that y'all are expecting." She got teary eyed.

"What?" I asked feeling my stomach drop.

"Don't tell me you don't know about this?" She wiped her eyes.

"Yeah I do but-" She cut me off.

"So you knew and you didn't tell me?! Do you know how that makes me look Jordan?? Fuck that do you know how that makes me feel?" She semi yelled.

"Aaliyah you don't understand she-" I began but she cut me off again.

"No, I understand exactly what's going on. It's not just that but she told me you've "visited" her multiple times since we've been dating. What's crazy is one of those times was the day you had that emergency." She dryly laughed.

"Aaliyah just listen to me!" I yelled in the empty kitchen.

"I have not had sex with her since before we broke up. I don't want anything to do with her. Knowing everything you told me do you think I would do you like this?" I asked.

"Jordan you did! She told me y'all are still together. That y'all decided to get back together for the sake of the baby." She said.

"You don't understand I can't not be with her. We're not together in my eyes and my mind but in hers we are. The whole situation is fucked up and I'm trying my best to get it together." I said.

"So you're still dating her. Wow Jordan way to bring it home." She shook her head.

"Why are you believing her over me?" I asked getting frustrated.

"Maybe I would believe you if you would've been honest with me from jump and I didn't have to hear it from her mouth." She grabbed her phone of the counter and walked away.
                                         •••
Whew chile I know a lot happened but we getting into things finally.

Don't forget to like and comment on the chapters! I love reading you alls comments and seeing what you have to say about each chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 9.7K 67
How did we get like this, I thought I gave him my all and it all came crashing down on me. I lost everything and I can't do anything about it, I'm al...
74.4K 2.3K 29
โ™ก๏ธŽ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡| he meets her at her job, but won't leave her alone until she agrees to go on a date with him.. ---------- started: march 4th 2024 ...
8.9K 269 29
[COMPLETED] East-coast can be a cold world , the game is even colder. Onika , a fed up stripper tries to get herself out of the struggle and will do...