π˜½π™–π™™ 𝙁𝙀𝙧 𝙔𝙀π™ͺ // π™‰π™žοΏ½...

By 80sbxtch_

- "Sex, drugs, and rock n' roll, man" The year was 1980. Liv was a L.A. high school graduate who turne... More

CAST
PROLOGUE
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x x
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e

s e v e n

3.4K 88 16
By 80sbxtch_

- April 11th, 1984

~Liv
We had about a month left of tour, and I have to admit it was kicking my ass. Don't get me wrong I loved going from city to city to perform, but every single day it's hangover after hangover every morning, do a show, then get fucked up again. It's especially worse with Tommy and Nikki around.

They are constantly so hyper and always up to party, and end up dragging me along with them each night. It's like they never wear out. For Vince, he just likes to be alone to fuck. He usually skips out on the partying and just takes groupies back with him either on the bus or to his hotel room.

I dread this tour more and more with each city, mostly because of Nikki. He was my band mate and my best friend, but lately just annoyed the hell out of me. I don't know what his deal is but he's not going to back down until I give him what he wants, which is to get in my pants.

                      He can be so confusing and unpredictable, especially when he's not sober. He can either be really bitchy and a complete ass, or be really sweet and mellow. Sixx really does love to constantly push my buttons, until one day I'm about to snap.

We were on our way to an arena in Detroit on our bus, and had s few hours till showtime. I was just sitting in the back table by a window, jotting down a few lyrics to try and produce a song. I feel someone plop down beside me and I don't look up from the notepad.

"Hey doll." I hear his voice in my ear, and an arm wrapped around me. "Don't call me that Sixx." I scoot closer to the window to try to avoid any conversation. "Aw come on." He pulls my body tighter so there's no space between us. "What you got there?" He pointed at the journal and tried to read my writing.

"Just some lyrics." I cut short, hopefully giving him a hint I don't want to talk. "Your interrupting my thoughts." I snap and finally look up to glare at him. He looks down at me with a huge smirk and just starts to chuckle. "Yea ok, like you weren't already thinking about me." I just roll my eyes and continue scribbling ideas. He nudged me and leans over towards my ear, "I'm very hard to avoid Liv."

I sit there in silence until I hear a shout from the front of the bus. "Nik check out this new playboy mag!" Tommy yells from the mini bar where he was with Vince. "We'll finish this later, buzzkill." He removes his arm and gets up from the booth. Thank god for T-bone.

//

We just finished our successful show and was already arriving back to a hotel. Telling by the way Nikki and T-bone were wired up tonight, I knew we'd probably get kicked out again. I head to my room only to be stopped by T-bone. "No, no your not going back to your room again sweets." He laughs and picks me up with ease in his boney arms and flings me over his shoulder.

"You're coming to the party!" He makes his way to his his master suite and I try to get out of his grip. "Tommy!" I start frailing my arms around and get out from under his arms but it's no use. We come to the door and as soon as he opens it, a mayhem of random people and groupies, alcohol, drugs, and a blaring stereo come into view.

He sets me down and makes his way towards the kitchenette. "Come on, let loose." He hands me a bottle of Jack which he knew was my weakness. I snatch it from him and start to gulp it down. He patted me on the back and leaves my side to go chat up a small group of girls dressed like strippers. I looked through the crowd and spot a girl grinding on top of Vince on the couch, which wasn't a surprise.

I tried to look for Nikki but he wasn't anywhere to be found, so I just decide to down the bottle by myself. When it was halfway gone, I turn around to see Nikki make his way towards me. Here we go. "Hey I was looking for you." He shouted over the music and grabbed the whiskey from me.

"Well here I am." I snatched it back from his hands and turned away from him. "How bout we ditch and go back to my room." He smirks and moves so he's standing in front of me and I knew just what he was getting at. "No way Sixx." I roll my eyes and take another swig, instantly regretting to come here.

"Come on I won't pull anything, just me and you." He shrugged and trying to look innocent. "Promise?" I honestly just want to leave and go anywhere but this STD infested party. "Promise." I grabbed a thing of vodka in my free hand and he took the bottle of JD. "Fine!" I huffed and he lead the way out the door.

We get to his room and I set down the alcohol on the dresser and take my jacket and shoes off. I sat criss-crossed on the bed, leaning against the pillows with a bottle of Smirnoff in my hand. Nik takes his boots off and turns on the TV to MTV. He sits down the same way across from me, bringing the Jack to his lips.

It honestly wasn't that bad to catch up after all this time trying to avoid him. We just sat for hours drinking and telling stories back and forth to each other. "So what's your story?" He asked as we were down our own bottles of alcohol. I furrow my brows and just look at him confused. "You know, what was your life like?" I let out a huge sigh, and thinking how I could put the story without me breaking down into a crying fit.

"Well, I grew up in Santa Monica with just my mom and dad, and throughout high school I would constantly play my guitar and was just obsessed with so many rock bands. One day my life changed when I was 10, my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer and she passed away a year later." I paused for a moment to try to not cry, and I just looked up at him to find him starring, completely intrigued in my story. I realized Nikki was actually a really good listener. When he wants to be.

"My dad was really depressed ever since and would just constantly drink and kind of shut himself out of my life. When I was 18, I finally moved out to L.A. with my best friend to start a band, and never really heard from him again." I just sat back with tears in my eyes in silence until he spoke up.

"I'm sorry Liv, that must've been hard." He scoots closer to me and brushes a tear streaming down my cheek. I wipe away the other side of my face and pull myself together. I never usually cry in front of people. "It's ok, that's just life you know." I plaster a fake smile on my face and take another swig from the bottle.

"Your turn Sixx." He started to get tense and I could tell he was nervous. Ever since I met Nikki, one thing he never dared to do was talk about his family. Maybe if he was sober, he wouldn't exactly be telling me anything. "Well, I grew up in Seattle with my parents until my dad split when I was real little. After that my mom was always drunk or on drugs and only focused on her abusive boyfriends. She sent me off to my grandparents in Idaho, and they looked after me while my mom basically abandoned me."

He was avoiding eye contact with me and just stared at the mattress. "I tried to get in touch with my dad but he just told me to fuck off, and now I refuse to speak to my mom." He shifted his position on the bed and finished off the remaining whiskey from the bottle. "Oh Nikki," I put the bottle down and cupped his face in my hands, brushing a few pieces of hair from his eyes.

"You didn't deserve to have that kind of childhood." He locked his eyes with mine and grabbed my wrists in his hands. "Hey life ain't peaches and cream, doll." He let out a nervous chuckle and I backed off of him. "Tell me about it." We sat in a comfortable silence until I got up from the bed.

"This was really nice Nik, but I should head back to my room." I was about to put my shoes on when he shot up from the bed, trying not to stumble. "Hey, just stay here tonight." He grabbed my hand, preventing me from leaving. "You can use some of my clothes." He shrugs and I put my shoes back down on the floor.

"Alright fine, but I need a shower." I make my way to the bathroom and grabbed one of Nikki's shirts. I try my best not to slip and fall on the wet tile, realizing how much alcohol was in my system. When I was done I brushed my teeth, left my hair sopping wet, and was wearing only his shirt and underwear.

I walk out of the bathroom and I see him already in bed with only his boxers, his eyes locked on the TV. I climbed in the covers and kept a decent distance from him. That was until he turned off the TV and pulled me closer to him.

"You know I only annoy the shit out of you because I dig you." He said softly staring up at the ceiling and my eyes just went wide. "And I'm not just tryna get in your pants, cause I know that's what you think, but I really do like you. I always have." He chuckled and I still lay by his side shocked at his words. "What?" I propped myself on my elbow and glared into his bright green eyes. Did Nikki 'I'm-too-punk' Sixx just admit he likes me? I thought he just was after me for a good fuck, but maybe I was wrong.

"Don't make me say it again Liv." That made my lips turn into a smirk and I lay back down beside him again. "Wow Nikki Sixx does actually have a heart after all." He turns off the lamp and snuggles into me, his arm wrapped around my stomach. "Don't push it, punk." He smiles into me and closes his eyes. I lay awake, running my fingers through his hair until he drifts off to sleep. This could be trouble.

~
It's been a few days but here's the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 2.4K 200
If Wattpad would stop cropping my covers ffs. Anyways... Just the four boys, Mick, Vince, Nikki and Tommy. Requests open.
50.2K 986 39
After finding herself in the middle of a fight outside an L.A club Madison reunites with MΓΆtley CrΓΌe's Tommy Lee, her old best friend. She immediatel...
3K 99 13
At that moment, she remembered all the fights, all the tears, and all the drunken nights. It was all worth it. **β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™βœ©β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™*˚˚*β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™βœ©β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™*˚* (tommy le...
196K 4.3K 41
π‘¬π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•π’†π’†π’ π’šπ’†π’‚π’“ 𝒐𝒍𝒅 π‘ͺπ’‰π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’† 𝑩𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 π’π’Šπ’—π’†π’… 𝒂 𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 π’“π’†π’ƒπ’†π’π’π’Šπ’π’–π’” π’„π’‰π’Šπ’π’…π’‰π’π’π’…, π’‚π’π’˜π’‚π’šπ’” 𝒔𝒏𝒆�...