Playing With Fire

By ParkTrisha1

Rose can't hide the feelings she has for Jisoo, but will she able to tell her how she feels or will she be to... More

ᴡʜʏ

30 5 1
By ParkTrisha1

Why do I continue loving you, when I'm trying to stop. Because love is like playing with fire and I'll only be hurt. Because It pains me. It pains me  to see you with him, the way he looks into your beautiful brown eyes I love, and when he wraps his annoying arm around your slim waist that I want to touch. That he gets to kiss those pink plump lips I die to feel one day, when he says you're his, when you give him all the attention, when you laugh to some of his jokes, when you hold his hand, when you smile at him.

It pains me because I'll never be the one who will get to do any of that, I won't be able to hold you when I want, I won't be able to be wake up next to you and smile seeing your adorable sleepy face, I won't be able to hug you with all my energy and be able to peck your lips whenever I could, I won't be able to be yours and that's what hurts the most. I wish you knew of my feelings, and knew how much I love you and cherish you, I wish you felt the same, I wish you never met him, I wish you weren't straight.

I finish writing the last lines into my diary sighing when my sister knocked on my bedroom door to call me to eat. I quickly jumped up in surprise rubbing my eyes to get rid of my small trace of tears and hid the book underneath my pillow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 29.8K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.8M 103K 89
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
732K 18.4K 55
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
716K 27.8K 77
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...