Saints Of The Mafia

By MisTofDesire

The Garden Of Blood Trilogy: Book Three Arden has just died leaving her family in danger of being over throne... More

🔞READ⚠
CHARACTERS
🌹The Tale
🌹ONE
🌹TWO
🌹Three
🌹FOUR
🌹FIVE
🌹SIX
🌹SEVEN
🌹EIGHT
🌹NINE
🌹TEN
🌹ELEVEN
🌹TWELVE
🌹THIRTEEN
🌹FOURTEEN
🌹FIFTEEN
🌹SIXTEEN
🌹SEVENTEEN
🌹EIGHTEEN
🌹NINETEEN
🌹TWENTY🍃
🌹TWENTY🍃ONE
🌹TWENTY🍃TWO
🌹TWENTY🍃THREE
🌹TWENTY🍃FOUR
🌹TWENTY🍃FIVE
🌹TWENTY🍃SIX
🌹TWENTY🍃SEVEN
🌹TWENTY🍃EIGHT
🌹TWENTY🍃NINE
🌹THIRTY🌳
🌹THIRTY🌳ONE
🌹THIRTY🌳TWO
🌹THIRTY🌳THREE
🌹THIRTY🌳FOUR
🌹THIRTY 🌳FIVE
🌹THIRTY🌳SIX
🌹THIRTY🌳SEVEN
🌹THIRTY🌳EIGHT
🌹THIRTY🌳NINE
🌹FORTY🎭
🌹FORTY🎭ONE
🌹FORTY🎭TWO
🌹FORTY🎭THREE
🌹FORTY🎭FOUR
🌹FORTY🎭FIVE
🌹FORTY🎭SIX
🌹FORTY🎭SEVEN
🌹FORTY🎭EIGHT
🌹FORTY🎭NINE
TRAILER
🌹FIFTY
🌹FIFTY🎲ONE
🌹FIFTY🎲TWO
🌹FIFTY🎲THREE
🌹FIFTY🎲FOUR
🌹FIFTY🎲FIVE
🌹FIFTY🎲SIX
🌹FIFTY🎲SEVEN
🌹FIFTY🎲NINE
🔥CHAPTER⚔SIXTY🔥
🔥CHAPTER SIXTY⚔ONE🔥
🔥CHAPTER SIXTY⚔TWO🔥
🔥CHAPTER SIXTY⚔THREE🔥
🔥CHAPTER SIXTY⚔FOUR🔥

🌹FIFTY🎲EIGHT

3.1K 144 70
By MisTofDesire

Knights Of Mafia
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Third Person

They were like knights gathered around the table of the gang's conference room. It's the day after Crimson had given birth. However, word had yet to get back to Cassius and his gang.

Nikolaos knew though, Arden told him while he slept. She was on dream duty. She showed Maskim the bright future he could have had but instead, he was stuck in an endless cycle of his own misery.

Cassius had yet to know who Rogue actually was. He had no idea that his own grandfather stood next to him. Hell, in his meat suit Niko looked younger than Cassius himself.

What puzzled everyone around Nikolaos though was the fact that he was wise beyond his years. Of course, he was a seventy-something-year-old man in a twenty-year-old meat suit.

He had a plan to reveal himself. He couldn't at the moment though. The main focus wasn't on who he truly was, it was on getting back Crimson. As Rogue, he hides many secrets apart from who he really was.

Nikolaos wasn't just sent back to earth to rescue Crimson. Oh no, there is a bigger picture being painted and Micheal was the artist, Niko his paintbrush.

"Does everyone understand the battle plan?" Rogue asks and the entire table is silent. The weight of everything good was heavy on their shoulders.

"So we just walk right in?" Tough Cloud is the first to break the silence.

"It's logical, we are accustomed to going over there. Using the birth of the child could help, " another said.

"It won't, " Rogue grunts. His frown deep as the words leave him.

"Why not..." Before the sentence could be finished, Cassius' phone rings. He steps away to take as Maskim himself is the one calling him.

He clears his throat before he swipes right to answer his phone. Rogue, focus shifts from what was going on in the room on to Cassius.

"Hello Maksim, " Cass tries to answer with an even voice. And is successful at it. It was very strange that out of the blue Maksim would call him. Did he find out what we are planning?  Is the first thing that runs through his mind.

"Cassius, " Maksim breathes into the phone. "That bitch gave me a deformed monster for a baby. " his speech is slurred. "Your name was the first name I saw. Casssssius you...have to help me. I know my men want me dead."

Cassius tries to calm him "Listen, its all in your head Maksim. I will come to visit soon. What happened to the baby?" He asks.

"I put the damned thing out of its misery. " after that the phone went dead.

Cassius' eyes watered a bit at the news but the signal was just given. Crimson had the child. The time had come for words to no longer to be spoken. It is time for action to be taken.

With new determination, Cassius marches back onto the room. His fists at his side and his face resemble the one his grandfather was used to wearing.

His eyebrows descended on his face almost reaching his nose. You could barely see his eyes with the scowl on his face. Rogue smirks at the look. His heart sores at sight.

"He.Killed.His.Own.Child, " Cassius says through clenched teeth. "It's time we teach this pathetic excuse of a man some fucking manners. He has slaughtered and raped enough. " This was the first time his gang saw him like this. It looked like venom was flowing through his veins and steam evaporated from him.

His face was that red. His blood is so hot with anger that it boiled under is skin. "I'm sick of it all. All of them will pay with their necks. I want their heads hung on my wall like a fucking souvenir. Blood Day is no longer a thing to shy away from. We are going back to the golden days. My grandfather once skinned a man on that day and buried him with insects. I will do much fucking worse to this cunt, "

The room is so silent with shock that you could hear the clicking of a pen. Cassius arched a brow at Rogue for he was the one clicking the pen.

"You sound just like Arden, " Rogue says standing up from his chair. He had taken a seat during Cassius rant. Cassius looks at him in question. "I know you probably don't remember me but I was there when you were born. "

"The fuck are you on about?"

Before their very eyes, Rogues face instantaneously becomes his real one. He became Nikolaos Vitcenzo again. Cassius blinked a few times to ensure what he was seeing was true.

His eyes glanced to a picture he had of his grandparents in their younger years and he almost fainted. What hell? How is this possible? He thought.

The man in the picture is the same man that was standing in front of him. "You're, you're dead, " he mumbled.

"I was dead. I was sent back here to clean shit up. Cassius, getting back your sister is your mission, my mission is to bring bactentants. When I woke up to the ruins of my home I couldn't believe it. It's my fault all this is happening. But I'm back now. "

Cass was still in shock, " I'm very proud of you. Hell is taking back its citizens. Magog is a real place and we will send all those motherfucks back to it. They will regret the day they crawled out of their mother's pussy, " Niko says frowning.

Kisa starts moving her fingers the moment Nikolaos reveals himself. Soon enough she is able to move her entire body. Her punishment is over.

She rushes down the steps almost tripping over her own two feet. She had to tell Cassius the truth about Sychar. Blue told her that if she doesn't she will be punished along with Sychar herself.

Kisa stumbles into the conference room, stopping in her tracks when she sees Nikolaos again.

"Kisa?" Cass barely has time to say before she is sobbing in his arms. "You're walking?"

"She saw who I truly was. Michael punished her but she should be fine now, "

Who the fuck is this Michael? Cassius thought. He calmed Kisa down enough so she explained certain things to him and she told him everything. All his anger dissipated into thin air when he found out the fate of Sychar.

"It's just her surviving, " he scolded Niko.

"Watch your tone boy. She chose the wrong fucking side. Crimson nor Kisa gave up or betrayed us. There is no middle ground. Too many innocents have suffered and died. " Niko paused before he whispered. " Blood day is coming for them all. No one is to be spared on their side. "

Sachin finally moved from the shadows of the room. "Maksim has his own personal torture chamber where he does unthinkable things to his victims. Jasha too. After he is done he hanged, they're sometimes alive, bodies on a spike that went straight through them. Choosing to love such a man is despicable." after Sachin says his part he leaves the room.

He had given up on his brothers a long time ago. All those people that were killed by his brother's hands haunted him in his sleep. Sometimes he was ordered hang them up and he had no other choice but to obey.

Back inside the conference room, it was decided when they will attack. A silent vote is passed around room with a nod of the head. All are in favor.

"We attack tomorrow, Midday. While the sun is still hot in the sky."

************************

I got no words. AnonmyousHidden I love your picture work. She my partner in crime. She brings my stories to life with her edits.

#BloodDay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Demon By Rebecca

General Fiction

680K 27.8K 134
Damon was a cold hearted businessman who ran the Mafia with no emotion. He killed for fun and took pleasure in watching people die at his hands. He w...
2.3M 82.8K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
Runners By Lbooks01

Teen Fiction

3.1K 8 32
They balance each-other out. One the calm, the other the storm. Except when they don't. Except when she loses it and makes the place burn...literally...
215K 2K 35
(Ongoing) What happens when a phsycotic world feared mafia want an innocent girl.....Read to find out ⚠️ Warning ⚠️ This book contains: *Mature scen...