Don't Forget (Guren Ichinose...

By pink_mochii_inventor

Guren and you have known one another since before the catastrophe, after a couple of months, you had finally... More

Meeting and Reunion
Oops, I forgot
Beginnings
Confession and war
Note
Training time
Shibuya
Taken
I'm So Sorry
Love
The Matured Yuichiro
Thanksgiving Special~
Regret
Vampires Bite
Back to Where We Started (Finale)
ARC TWO
Secrets
Memories
Fifth Progenitor Ky Luc
Shikama Doji
The First and Mikaela
Broken Promises
Past Regrets
|Sacrifice|
|Our Forever|
My Way
Run
Memory Blues
Guren Ichinose, 16
Demons Known As Us
Christmas, You Say?
There's No Such Thing
There Is, Just Maybe...
Trust In Them PREVIEW + A/N
Rewind
A/N COMMENT CONTEST!

Lost

363 7 2
By pink_mochii_inventor

Y/n POV

My mind felt hazy, my body felt heavy as lead.

"Won't you let me posses you?" A voice began. It was calm and soothing, almost godly.

You groaned, it was always you.

Why...Why am I always tied up in someone else's game board...?

No matter how hard you, and everyone else tried, it was inevitable. No matter how far everyone ran, fought, bled, cried, hoped, killed, you couldn't exit the game board. There was still use for you guys, or that's what it seemed. You couldn't let Shikama Doji posses you completely, earlier you heard Yuichiro yelling and you had to check on him. 

"Hate to burst your bubble, Doji. But..." You groan opening your eyes to the disturbingly bright light, "I have something to do." You get up, and are immediately suffocating for air, You clench your chest trying to forget about the pain and demon curse marks that became visible on your entire arm. 

-Why don't you just give in?

"Stop."

-It would be sooooo easy, to just let me take over. All of your desires would be real...It's surprising you've been able to suppress me for quite a while now. Shinoa already possesses a part of me. 

"Y/n?" It was a familiar voice, manly. Your voice shook in response, it wasn't a demon's voice that was for sure, "Hello...?" Your voice trembled, trying to suppress the very urge to just give up and give in into Shikama Doji. 

"Down here..." It sounded almost embarrassed, you look down, 

Blood..?!

"Crowely?! W-What happened?" You stutter trying to reattach his head to his body but can't. 

"Go, check on Yuichiro. There's something uneasy that needs to be rid of." He pulls his bod towards his head and helps you get up, "Hah...Can't...move..." You grit your teeth. 

"You have to hurry. I don't know if you can hear it but Yuu is screaming. I have to help Ferid." He gives you a boost, in walking.  It's true, all of your senses had been thrown off. 

-You won't last long, Y/n. Besides, now is the time to decide, Outside is where Guren is and comapany. On the inside is where Yuichiro is. You can't help both, but if you just let me-

You shook your head and tried ignoring the gods voice. You ran your head through your hair and noticed that it was no longer the f/c it used to be, it was dyed a crimson red. Your eyes widened, something was wrong and you had to quickly check on Yuu. You sensed there was something wrong, almost that there was someone lurking in the dark, their gaze blaring holes into your body. You shivered and kept pressing on, 

"Yuu!!" You strained a yell, hoping that he was somewhere nearby, but you heard no response. 

"Namaru...How long..?" You asked for your demon's analysis, on Shikama's possession.

-Te...n...m...n...ut..es...Sorry....i..m...try...in..g

"I-It's fine...! it's not your fault..!" You strained. You rtook in a deep breathe and yelled, "YU!!!!" 

10 seconds...20 seconds... "Y/n?!"

"Yuu?! Where are you?!" You yelled desperately, slamming the door open only to see Yuu struggling to get up from the metal hospital bed. His emerald eyes widening at the sight of your demon marks and hair color change. You  noticed someone behind Yuu and beside the person going to inject a syringe in Yuu, Mistuba Sangu who looked skeptically at the doctor. 

"You're okay!" He gleamed, you ignored his comment, and glared at the scientists who looked  at you shocked. You sneered, still clenching your chest, "Move away. From Yuichiro Hyakuya."

"I have no idea what your talking about, Y/n Amane." The doctor replied coolly still holding onto the syringe with a strange colored liquid. You scoffed, "I can smell a spy. And I, on th the other hand, can tell different people apart. I can even feel your heartbeat. The heartbeat of a liar." You snapped. Mitsuba quickly took a hold of her weapon but was soon quickly knocked out by a fuda. Her body flopping against the cold ground. 

"Tch! Looks like getting the Devil and his demon will be harder than anticipated." He takes off his white coat and quickly holds down Yuu and injects the serum into the name of his neck. If not but for only a second, his eyes became pale and he had knocked out. 

"Namaru! Feed off my desire to kill!" You demand. The demon gladly lends you power in your weakened state. You close your eyes and have a quick chat with your demon, he complies and you set off an illusion. 

I can't beat this man alone, not like this. But with this illusion I'll be able to escape with Mitsuba and she can send for help. Then I'll quickly come back and stall...

Quickly you send your copy after the man and in the shadows you grab Mitsuba and wake her up. 

"Get help!" You whisper shout, she still looks drowsy but she nods and takes off running but she stops, "Will you be fine? Despite your demon going crazy?" She asks, you nod, "But to correct, it's not MY demon," she looks confused, "It's Shinoa's trying to take over my body." 

—————-

Guren POV

"Oh? Won't you let me join?" Shikama rused, making huge, holy scythes appear above his head. 

"Oh, crap." 

And that was 10 minutes ago.

I was worried about Y/n and Yuu. For some odd reason, I felt like so,etching bad was going to happen. Kureto could barely keep up and so could I. Shigure and Sayuri were about to collapse from exhaustion. And then the doors where Ferid had appeared had opened, 

"Help Y/n!! She's about to-!" Her eyes widen at the sight of blood and Shinoa fighting Guren's squad along with Mikaela I suppose. 

"We can't anymore!" Mito yells sloppily dodging after every single hit thrown at her. 

Shit! We can't keep going...! I heard yelling behind Mitsuba...What was she going to say about Y/n? Crap, crap! We can't keep fighting Shikama Doji, he's too powerful! I don't have enough power-!

-Guren, you're weak. Don't think you can win unless your on equal ground.

"Shut up, Mahiru!" I snap, hating myself for not being able to be there for Y/n. "Mitsuba! What were you going to say about Y/n?!" I yell trying to evade an attack, Sangu hurriedly pulls out her giant axe and sends demons flying, "Someone's trying to take Yuu! Some kind of organization! But she can't do it alone while being possessed by that thing! Please hurry!" The door behind her smashes open, and immediately Shikama Doji stops and looks observantly, a wicked grin placed on his face, I look at the door and my eyes widen. My heart stops beating, 

-Sorry, Guren you were 60 seconds too late. Y/n is....

A woman stood at the door, crimson tears rolling down her face, her skin ash pale, her once f/c hair was now dyed a dark crimson and in her hand was covered in a white mist, maybe magic, her demon army uniform was torn at her back because of her dark demonic wings sprouting out her back.

"Y....Y/n...." I mumble,

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

AAAAAAAAAAAA

IJNWSODJIOE WHYYYY DID THEY TAKE HIMMMM

MY BABY BOY YUU  T_T 

Was I the only one that was triggered? Hope you enjoyed the chapter and my sure crappy drawing UwU

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439 9 17
I give full credit of the Owari no Seraph/ Seraph of the End anime to the creators of the manga and anime. Please support the original release. I ALS...
140K 3.9K 13
Seven years ago you were the first human to try for a cursed gear. Unfortunately, you were possessed by the demon Yashirohira. For years you fought t...
11.6K 209 15
I do not own Seraph of the End! Check out the anime if you haven't. You've helped two of your family, Mika, Yuu and Akane escape the feeding place bu...
130K 3.7K 33
It was an average day for Y/N L/N. Watching anime, school, video games, oh, and more anime. She was just living an average Otaku life with her best f...