Just us

By JazmineJose

(Mackeifer fanfiction!!!!!!!!!!!) 2 years after their world tour ended, Keifer is now 17years old, Mackie is... More

The 2- year contract
News is out
The agreement
AUTHORS POLL
New home
The start of something new
Neighbours
Author's note
First challenge
The Truth
Camp day
Truth or dare
More revelations
When i Kissed you.
The Girlfriend arrives.
Believe me, Not her!
"Whatever"
Liar
I quit
Well.. I'm here.
Trying to forget
Where is he?
Us against the world
Our Intervention
P O L L
Fool me twice
The end is nearing
Forgive but never forget
all fun and giggles
Final boss.
Live and Let live
The closing curtains
NEW STORY IDEA

Ashlee Harold

356 7 12
By JazmineJose

This is Ashlee Harold
She's 16 turning 17, same age as Keifer.
She's a actress and a singer.
Lucas' childhood friend.
She's 5'4
——————-
Still September 20,2021

"Trouble in paradise already?" asked a girl with long brown hair, short and a skinny figure.

"Ash." Lucas spoke up, surprised, "why are you here so early? I thought you were arriving from San Francisco later this week" he said confused.

"I was curious as to why you moved in early too.. and when I visited your home, your mom said you went to pick up some contestants at the airport." She stated with raised eyebrows.

The two of them shared a moment of silent until Ashlee spoke up again, "well?"

"What?" Lucas questioned her scrunching his brows together.

"Are you going to tell me who it is that got you excited to move into this reality game show? Last time I checked you didn't even WANT to accept their offer." Ashlee said.

Lucas sighed and looked back at the boys' house, he walked towards Ashlee and pulled her away from the house in case there was any chance they'd hear them talking.

"I-Ah! Lucas! Whatareyoudoing?!?" Ashlee exclaimed angrily.

"Remember that Filipino boy band we saw 2 years ago?" Lucas asked as he continued to walk with Ashlee being pulled trailing behind him.

"Yeah, the tnt boys I think?" Ashlee asked, "what about it" she asked as Lucas stopped causing her to bump into his back, they were now in front of his house.

"They're here. Which means he's here." Lucas hinted,

"You can't be serious... that was 2 years ago!" Ashlee shouted.

"SSSSHHHHH!" Lucas pleaded, covering Ashlee's mouth with his hand

"I cannot believe you even remember him still!" Ashlee whispers slapping his hand from her mouth, "I can't believe you still have a crush on him!" She says,

"Huh!?"

As she says this, the two hear the gasped that reacted to the news of Lucas liking someone from the group. It was pretty dark they couldn't see, maybe he was imagining it Lucas thought.

"Enough of this. Let's go inside Ash." Lucas says still unsure if there was someone listening in, he looks around one last time and heads inside his house.

-Mackie's POV-
"Huh!?" I accidentally said out loud, too loud maybe. I tried my best to hide from the two who were talking, I knew I was safe once they had gone inside the house.

A crush? He has a crush on one of us? Well.. it's not hard to figure out who, considering how he treated Francis and I earlier, but why? Why Keifer?

————
-narrator-

Mackie thought about their conversation as he walks back to the house, he sees a figure frantically pacing back and forth in front of the house.

"Mack!" Keifer screams, he runs towards and attacks him with a hug, "where were you!? I was so worried!" Keifer says, still hugging mackie. Mackie sighs and hugs Keifer back.

"I'm sorry," mackie says, Keifer let go and pulls Mackie inside their house.

"Where were you??" Keifer asked

"Just....walking around.." Mackie says hesitantly.

"Mackie. Where. were. you?" Keifer asked coldly.

Mackie flinches at Keifer's cold tone and sighed, "I followed Lucas and this girl," he admits.

"Huh!?"

"Listen, they were taking about us, and you would not believe-!" Mackie starts but Keifer cuts him off.

"Mackie. That's something you shouldn't do. That's wrong, and you know that." Keifer says with a disappointed face.

"But listen!" Mackie insisted.

"Mack, forget it. I don't want to hear about what they said. It's not right." Keifer says as he sighed and walks up the stairs.

"I want to know." Francis says as he pops out from the kitchen, eating a yogurt ice cream.

"What are you eating!?" Mackie says referring to the yogurt ice cream he had in his hand.

"A yogurt ice cream..." Francis says sarcastically.

"I know that!" Mackie says dumbfounded at his answer.

"Relax, coach said I can. This were already in the fridge and it said welcome so I'm guessing it's a welcome present." Francis says constantly liking the ice cream.

Disgusted by the view, mackie grabbed the ice cream and threw it in the kitchen sink, ran water on it so it melts as Francis stood shocked on his spot.

"Uh- HEY!" Francis started.

Mackie sighed heavily making Francis raise his eyebrows.

"What's wrong with you? Why are you pissed for?" He asks

Mackie looked at Francis and sighed once again.

"Come here." He motioned for Francis to come closer.

"Uh-okay?" Francis said unsure.

Mackie whispers in Francis' ear for a few seconds.

"WHAT!" Francis screamed.

Keifer heard the scream and rushed downstairs.

"What happened!?" He screamed out of breath.

"Listen to this Keifer!" Francis jumped at him.

Keifer was shocked, his eyes wide open waiting for Francis to start talking, but before he was able to, someone knocked on the door.

"I'll get it" keifer says, sighing.

As he opens the door he sees a girl about his age with brown hair and pail skin, about the same height as him..

"Hi! My name is Selina, I'm your neighbour. Nice to meet you!" She says as she reaches her hand out.

"Hi." Keifer says shyly.

"This is for you, I wanted to have a good first impression." She says as she hands him a basket full of muffins. "It's homemade." She finishes.

"Uh- um.. thank you!" Keifer chokes out.

"No problem, see you later!" She says as she waves goodbye and walks away.

Keifer closes the door and was still in trance..

"Who was that?" Mackie asks.

"Neighbour." Keifer says, he then sighs and manages to say,

"hey Mack, ever just see someone and woah ?"

——-

This is Selina Tran.
She's 17, 5'3 an inch shorter than Keifer.
She's a singer and dancer.
She's Korean but grew up in America.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 4 24
the boys do a show in canada and stay there for the summer but is it possible that something that happens changes there lives forever? hope you like...
365 Days By ·COP·

Teen Fiction

3.8K 106 14
When 18-year old Quinn Salm, a girl obsessed with beanies, boys, and music wakes up one morning to receive the worst news of her life- that she has 3...
210 20 15
17 year old Alex Cadwell never expected to find love at her new summer job, but when Chloe Stephens walks in the door, everything changes. Their conn...
26.4K 1K 19
Seventeen year old Kieran Knightly is obsessed with bands. What happens when the cute new boy is in a band?