Supermarket is a Cupid [On Hi...

By piana_staric

"Don't you talk to me like that. Do you have any idea who I am?" "Oh yeah, you must be the prince of jerks be... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
IMPORTANT

Chapter 2

291 96 88
By piana_staric

You know that moment when you feel like ripping your hairs off your head or the moment when your hands ball in a fist and starts to itch to hit someone so hard right in the face, such that not even Kardashian's plastic surgeon wouldn't be able to fix it?

Well, that's exactly me right now.

Like can you freaking imagine!?

This guy comes out of nowhere wheels his cart over my foot like a dumb blind shit, then calls me a slut, starts a fight with me, and then asks the manager to ban me from the store.

Yes people, this arrogant baboon asked the man in formals who turns out to be the manager of the store to freakin' ban me from the store.

I mean, it's not going to happen though, like why would the manager of a store do such an absurd thing right.

"I'm sorry sir, I didn't quite catch that" the manager said looking at the dumb donkey with surprise written all over his face.

"Well? Are you deaf ? or just retarded? I clearly asked you to ban this hobo from the store" he said as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"Shut up! I am not a hobo" I said glaring at him.

What a dumb creature.

More like a hot dumb creature.

Are you kidding me? You can't say that right now, we are literally on the verge of getting kicked out.

do you not understand the seriousness of the situation.

Well, I was just stating facts-

Shut up ok. Not now.

"Well...erm...look" the manager started with a look that clearly states he wants to be anywhere but here.

Probably finding an idea to shoo the ungrateful A-hole and decline his not so superb idea politely.

The jerk is gonna make a fool of himself. I silently laughed in my head.

The manager turned to me.

"Look miss, I don't know what happened between you two, but I'm afraid that if you don't settle it, I'll have to probably ban you for a month."

See I told you he is not go- No, WAIT!WHAT!?

what the fuck!?

"Not for a month-" mr Jerkface started.

"What? No! you can't just ban me because some sick immature boy asks you to! Are you dumb?" I asked angrily.

Like, c'mon this is not freakin' happening.

"Not for a mont-" jerk was again cut off by the manager.

"You need to understand miss. I have no choice." He said with panic in his eyes.

Yes fear me man. Fear me.

Ugh. I think it's not you who he fears.

Let me be happy for a moment to induce fear in someone. Would you.

"But I said-" I cut him off again.

"I don't understand why would you-" this time it was me who was cut off.

"WOULD EVERYONE STOP AND LET ME COMPLETE " prince of jerk screamed. Just like a child who throws tantrums when he doesn't get candies. What a drama queen.

"Now you" he said turning towards the manager. "Ban her for a lifetime" he said emphasizing each word.

I mentally snorted yeah keep on dreaming buddy likes that ever gonna happen.

"Bu- but si-sir I can't do that" the manager shuttered. Oh, poor soul.

He took a step towards the manager "Are you trying to oppose what I am saying."

"No, no, no sir I mean we can definitely talk and settle it down I cannot ban miss for a lifetime. I don't really have such kind of rights. So how about we ban her for 3 months."

"Wait, hold on you cannot just comply what any freaking messed up boy asked you to do." I asked shocked. This is just too much.

"See miss I will do anything that concerns keeping my job."

"Why are you even scared of him?" I asked motioning towards the dimwit.

"So you really don't know who I am" prince of jerk said coming towards me.

"No shit sherlock." Seriously what an obnoxious little shit.

"Where do you live? under the rock?" He said in a duh tone.

"Nah, I live in a pineapple under the sea" I retorted.

Ha ha sure. You know there only cool people live.

"Okay, that's it I don't have enough time to waste on you" he said looking at me with disgust. Oh, trust me buddy the feeling is mutual.

"And you, you better get it done by today." He said turning towards an awkward looking manager and then storms out.

Oh no no not that easy. How can you even think he would not seize to irritate me.

"Bye Ms desperate."

Ugh, my hand is really itching to sucker punch him.

"So I really don't need to remind you but maam, you are being banned for three months. You may take all the items you please to buy for today. I would like to take my leave now." the manager said taking a step back.

I narrowed my eyes at him "You better run for your LIFE!!!"

He awkwardly cleared his throat and scurried away.

I huffed and hurried to buy all my groceries and checked out the cash counter.

When I was done it was getting dark outside seems like I really spent a lot of time fighting with that jerk.

I hailed a cab and went home.

×××××××

Reaching home I crashed on my couch.

Phew!! its been a heck of a long day and definitely a memorable first day in the new city. Did not see that one coming.

And here I thought it would be a peaceful journey.

I then ordered a pepperoni pizza. And took a nap waiting for it.
×××××××

Ting tong! Ting tong!

What the..... I sat up on the couch. Regaining my conscious I register that it was the doorbell. Really Margaret ting tong you could have done better. Something like welcome to Stark's mansion. Oh damn, it kills me that my poor baby is gone. Tony is gone.

Ting tong!!

Yeah right the door. "COMING" I quickly grabbed my purse and rushed to the door. I opened the door while counting the money.

"Your pepperoni pizza mam."

I looked up and froze right there for a second. I quickly took the box shove the money in his hand and closed the door.

Going back in the living room I slide down on the couch. Sighing I clutch my head. The pizza boy just looked like him. I can't believe it, the resemblance.

He looked just like Jeremy. It is so weird, it was like he is Jeremy 's lost twin. Then I remembered the way I reacted in front of the delivery boy, god he must think I am some kinda freak.

I grabbed my phone and dialed Jeremy's number. I already miss him and it's just been a day. The phone kept on ringing but he didn't pick up. That dimwit didn't just ignored my phone.

I then called my mum. I have never really lived this far from my family ever. I last talked to her when I landed.

"Hey baby how was your day. Is everything okay." I can sense the urgency in her tone.

"Yes mum everything is okay just miss home."

"I miss you too. But I am sorry I have to be at a very important surgery. I will call you later. Is it okay ?"

"Okay. Talk to you later ma. Bye" and with that I hung up.

Its tough when both your parents are busy surgeons. All day they are at the hospital and sometimes even have to rush at nights. We barely get time together, it always have been like that.

××××××××

Hope you guys like the chapter. Love you all. Don't forget to vote and comment.
Ciao😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 227 56
(So there are some cringe moments in this book when I look back at it so if you go ahead and read this please ignore them😃) "So, what are the other...
462 7 17
Story of a couple trying to sort their life out of problems they face and realising that loving anyone no matter how attractive or good they might se...
3.7M 115K 44
He stares right at me, "You eat like a pig." "You look like a pig." I rolled my eyes, continuing to eat. "A pretty damn sexy pig." He winked. "You m...
5.6K 437 21
Savannah goes on holiday with her boyfriend, Theo, and her friends. She thinks she loves Theo more than anything and Theo gives her the world. They'r...