Kenshin himura desendent male...

By masterN20

I came up with this story after watching both rurouni kenshin and armed girls machiavellism I do not own thes... More

Info and bio
Your harem
Chapter 1 (a littled edited)
Chapter 2
Author note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 5

5.9K 98 5
By masterN20

A/n: here it is chapter five I hope you all enjoy it see ya.

Rin pov

Rin: This is unacceptable missing school for fifth-teen days.

Mary: relax Rin he may out just because he's sick or something.

Rin: well if that's the case I will go to his house and drag him here.

Mary: then I will join you.

Rin: WHAT why? He is my response ability. to make sure he does not cause this school any problems.

Mary: Rin think for a moment a girl going to check up on a boy?" though am no better am worried about him".

I stood there confused until I realized what Mary meant and I felt my cheeks burn red.

Rin: t....th...that's....not what I meant Mary it's not like I like y/n i just...

Mary:no worry I will accompany you so it will not raise any questions.

Rin: fine let's go.

Me and Mary gave notice to our teachers we will not attend classes today and left to y/n's house from the address I got from his file.

No ones pov time skip

Rin: it should be.....right here

Rin and Mary stoped and found themselves facing a stone staircase.

Mary: he lives up there??

Rin: it would appear so let us go find out why he has not come to school.

Rin and Mary walked up the long steps and came to a gate

Rin: looks like this is the front entrance.

Rin and Mary walked through the gate and were stunned by how big your house was

( your house )

Rin: amazing that he lives here.

????: excuse me but who are you two?

Both Rin and Mary turned around and saw a girl e/c and black hair wearing a white kimono. Holding two shopping bags who looked at them with a worried expression.

( she looks like this)

Rin: forgive the intrusion we are looking for a boy by named of Y/n this is where he lives correct.

????: yes he lives here how do you know my brother?

Mary: he's your brother!!!!

????: yes my name is Karou Himura i am his older sister.

Rin: nice to meet you I am Rin Onigawara and the girl next to me is Mary Kikakujou.

Karou: nice to meet you both. if you are looking for my brother he is still healing after the intense training that mother gave him.

Rin: really well can you lead us to him.

Karou: okay but he is still resting so I will show you to his room.

No ones pov.

Rin and Mary followed Karou until they came to a stop at a door that had both Rin and Mary assumed was your room. Karou spoke up.

Karou: y/n are you awake? it's me.

Y/n: yes what is it big sis.

Karou: you have some guests here to see you.

Y/n: let me guess two girls named Rin and Mary

Karou: yes that right.

Y/n: sigh....send them in.

And that's it for chapter 5 hope you all liked it. By the way not a big fan of cliffhangers will try not to do to much of those.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.2K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
507K 20.8K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
1.1M 62K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
888K 54.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...