Tattooed Hearts

By LuvNiallerxx

A gay story of two guys in the Maze Runner. Spreading the rainbow of Newtmas to wattpad yayy! [Warning: homos... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two

Chapter Three

146 9 4
By LuvNiallerxx

A/N: Just to tell you that some book contents may be briefly stated in the beginning of chapters, in case you haven't read the series (*cough* you probably should).

So, before this ch, what happened was the Doors didn't close at night so Minho and Thomas went to the maze to find out why and they discovered the Griever's den.

Some characters were entirely made up on my own, coz there aren't enough in the books for the making of this chapter! Pray read on you lovely little thing! :)

*Newt's POV*

We cuddled each other close, our fingers entwined. Leaning against the tree trunk, the world of the Glade was behind us. We had no fear that people might spot us. If they do, I don't care. Let them know that Thomas is mine, only mine.

Thomas shuffled in my lap, showing that he was awake from his nap.

"Hey it's time to get up," I said and kissed his forehead. "Rise and shine,"

"No, not now..." he said drowsily and held my right cheek so our lips met again. I was caught in astonishment, when the same warmth and dynamism overwhelmed me. I let myself melt into the euphoria before breaking it off.

I sighed, "Tommy you have to get back to your work, I mean, both of us have to!"

He hugged me tight like a koala bear and mimicked a child's voice, "No! I'm not letting you go! Not now, not ever! "

You see, the great thing about Thomas is, when you look in his eyes and he's looking back in yours, everything feels... different. You feel stronger, and weaker at the same time. You are excited yet terrified of how much you can feel for some one. The truth is, you don't know what you feel except what kind of man you wanna be. You want to be a better person for him. To see that precious smile on his face because of you and the good things you do.

Not until that moment did I realize I have fallen truly, madly, deeply in love with him.

"One more kiss?" Thomas looked at me with his puppy eyes(plus 2 blinks).

"I can't allow you to sloth just because you are my boyfriend!" I put up a masked face,

"Now GO," I ordered, "I'm not kissing you,"

"Please?"

"Not until we both finished our work,"

Thomas shot me a disconcerting look , "You're so mean Newt... have fun with yourself," He got off from my lap and turned his back against me, literally.

Ok he's not really mad is he?? I thought it's all fun and games...

Then I saw the side of his lips curl up in a mischievious way.

"What are y..." All of a sudden he turned around, crashing his lips on mine. He held the back of my head while my fingers tangled with his blonde hair. His kiss got more passionate and our tongues fought for dominance, making both of us moan. After our lips disconnected, I let out a few quick breaths and looked at him wide-eyed. Thomas whispered by my ears, "You may choose not to kiss me, But darling, it doesn't mean I can't do anything to you," His warm breaths sent shivers down my spine. His eyes were darker and more desirous, that had been unknown to me. That made me want to see more.

Thomas got up and walked away. A few steps away, he said," You can't stay away from me for that long, Newt, I know you too well," Thomas's back was facing me, but I knew he was wearing his smirk, "See you tonight,"

He's right, he knew me too well, and God was I so whipped.

********************

*3rd Person's POV*

When Thomas made it back to the Bloodhouse, Winston distributed him to watch over the animals. He sat on the fences, his legs swaying while his eyes staring blankly at a patch of grass.

Newt. I want him. I miss him. To see his hand entwined with mine, and his face next to me when I woke up...

To watch him as he moaned for me...

Thomas's blushed at his last thought.

At the corner of Thomas' eye, a figure flitted across.

"Alby! Newt!" Minho called out loud while running in such a speed that aroused Thomas' suspicion. Something's wrong?

The two leaders answered by walking out of the door.

Newt apparently noticed the panic in Minho's eyes and said, " What is it?"

"Kane..." Minho said, before he collapsed to the ground.

"Woah," Alby held him, "Easy bro,"

Newt fetched the exhausted boy water, but Minhi pushed his hand away, "Kane... he's, he's gone, probably dead as a doornail..." he barely enunciated the words between heavy pants and chokes.

"Contingency meeting, now," Newt said with a serious expression on his face.

"And call all the keepers, other gladers too if possible," Alby ordered.

********************

When everyone had congregated and made a circle, tenseness hung in the air as they all waited for the commencement.

Alby coughed and broke the silence, "Uh guys, you may more or less know what happened, basically, one of our fellow gladers had gone unaccounted for, last time he was spotted with a Griever by Minho," Alby's tone turned softer and lower," A moment of silence for Kane please,"

Someone in the crowd gasped. Thomas looked over to see a tan-skinned boy looking shocked by Alby's mention of the boy's name. He must be his best mate.

Thomas saw hurt settle in the boy's face. His bottom lip started to tremble, slowly tears flowed on his cheeks.

Thomas felt like someone had punched him in the abdomen.

He felt so sorry for that boy.

Why would I be sorry? Why did I feel him so much?

Then it striked Thomas: because it could as well be one of his friends. Chuck, Minho, worst of all, Newt. He couldn't imagine how would it be, to live in a world without any one of these people.

He blamed the Creators for this dystopia.

For making him worry daily about people he loved.

For twisting their young minds, having them suffer. Manipulating them like lab rats.

More determined than ever, he was ready to strike back.

"So," Alby continued, "We need to plan our next move. Suggestions?"

"I say we stand up and fight. We outrun the Maze," Thomas said.

Gally snorted. "As much as I admire your dauntlessness Thomas, but if you could outrun it so easily, wouldn't we have done it years before? Just because you have showed up, Mr. Superhero, then the next day we'll find the exit 5 seconds we step into the Maze?"

"Stop the childish freud you had with me, Gally, Minho and I already discovered the Greivers' lair, you know that, if that's where they get in, maybe that's where we get out. We gotta give it a shot,"

Gally said defiantly, "What did a greenie have to say? Why should we take orders from you? I saw you in the Changing, you are no innocent guy, Thomas! You may as well be leading us to a trap!"

"So you say we stay here and do nothing? Waiting for the Grievers to barge in?" Thomas said, anger boiling in his body, " Don't you understand? Either we die trying , or we die being food for those half-machine bastards,"

"Yeah he's right, I'm coming with Thomas!" Chuck shouted from behind.

"How can you not invite me?" Minho said with a cheeky smirk.

Other gladers began to say ditto to Thomas's idea.

At the same time, Thomas looked at Newt, who just shrugged and smiled.

"Anywhere you go I'll be there," Newt mouthed.

Gally's face was in an ugly shade of purple. "Are you out of your mind? Can't you notice this is self-suicide?"

His "gang" echoed with shouts and bangs. A content smile swept across Gally's face.

"I don't care, I just don't trust a shucking traitor like you,"

All of it happened so suddenly, but the next moment Minho was already on top of Gally, strangling him by the neck, "I'd had enough of your klunk, Gally," He said in a raucous, threatening voice, "Why are you even here eh? Stirring up fights, creating your own little gang, thinking that you are above others! Tell you what, You are nothing but a bully and a pathetic worm!"

Gally's eyes were bulging out, veins became evident on his neck, as his breathes turned shallower and more urgent with every past second.

"Stop this intemperation Minho! You are better than this," Newt chided. "We weren't here to see a bloody fight!"

"Then you tell him to shut his hole if he only got klunk to say!" Minho roughly removed his hands on Gally and walked away, anger still flaring in his eyes.

Gally slowly stood back up. "Psycho," the beaten boy muttered under his breath.

"What again?" Thomas had to restrain Minho from possibly killing Gally for the second time.

"If this happens again, I will personally throw you two out of the Homestead," Newt said, clearly signaling an end to the conflict.

"Back to business," Alby
"Well, how about that, those who wish to stay, stick with Gally, others can go with Thomas. Do the 2 proposers have anything to say for themselves?"

"It's fine with me,"

"Yeah, I'm not gonna stop these idiots anyway,"

Newt said," Ok. Does anyone else object?"

Nobody said a word.

"Great. The matter's settled then," Newt adjourned the meeting.

A/N: Do you like it? There're a few lines that were adopted from Spiderman, if you can spot it then I love you ♥♡ Sorry for not updating(yeah, I know...)! Comment, vote, message me! I don't bite Xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
618K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
192K 19K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...