Dark Nights

Від Phantomheart8

(Yandere male x female reader) Y/N is convicted of a terrible crime, one she never could have done. All evide... Більше

A/n
The beginning of chaos
Guarded or Hunted?
Guilty but Innocent
Welcome to Hell
Your new home
Newest group member
The courtyard
Elliots Garden
A/N: Elliot
Family
Not so bad anymore?
Twin Wolves Riddles
Not the baby anymore
Here and Already Causing Trouble
Punished for sticking together
The Patient Profile
What Do You Want?
Olivia, Henry, AND Joshua?... but no Elliot
Baby Steps with Big Feet
Christmas Eve Christmas Tree making
The voice of an Angel
Not Safe Anywhere
To Mess with the Lamb
Together, Always
Suprise
Home at Last
Breaking News
Long Talks on the grass
The Man that was Hiding His Face
Taken Away
A Total Stanger
A Starving Animal
Starting Conflict
Forging bonds
Willy's story Part 1
Willy's story Part 2
Elliot's story Part 1
Elliot's story Part 2
Elliot's story part 3
Joshua's Memories Part 1
Joshua's memories Part 2
Getting out of There
Out of the Frying Pan and Into the Fire
We Go Together
Nighttime Reassurances
Clothes " Shopping"
Sparkling Eyes
End of the Road
Run Little Lamb, Run
One by One
Desperate Times, Desperate Deeds
Something's not right here
The Labyrinth of Torture
Faces Revealed
The Lion, The Wolf, and The Lamb
The Moons Bright Light
Epilogue: Finding Home
A/N

The Wolves

5.7K 289 341
Від Phantomheart8

A/N: All of the group members are just a tiny bit based off of certain Horror movie and game characters. Hint! two movies, one game. I just wanna see if anyone can guess them. although for some of them it won't be quite apparent at first but will come along with the story ;0, Also in advance I do not own any of the things they are somewhat based on. Also, I changed the number of people killed in the crime reader was accused of, It was a little ridiculous XD

" Ah, there you are miss L/N, I was beginning to wonder where you were. Welcome to your group, please, take a seat and we will begin introductions." He said, Gesturing to the empty chair in front of you that sat facing away from the door, on the right of the muzzled guy, the left of one of the twins, and across from the giant.

You could not bring yourself to move in any way shape or form though. You stood wide eyes in front of the group, your legs shaking. There went your plan of not showing any fear to the patients, especially these four. You had a feeling though that the man with the muzzle probably smelled your fear when you were coming down the hall.

He had been staring at you with his cold blue eyes the entire time you were in the room. You could not meet his gaze anymore. You were afraid you would lose hold of yourself and panic if you did.

To your dread, the Guards behind you pushed you forward and seated you on the metal chair. Chaining your wrists to the chair arms and locking your ankle chains to the concrete floor.

After they were done with that, they turned and exited the room. Leaving you alone with the group and the doctor. Each of the chairs were about four feet from each other, so you did not sit completely side to side with them.

Even though that was not nearly enough room for you. You sat between the muzzled man and one of the twins. The twin that was next to you was the staring twin, his brother on the other side of him just looked a mile away with a bored stare. The giant was not paying any attention to you either, he had his eyes closed and looked like he was trying to go to sleep.

Only the muzzled man and the wide-eyed twin were looking at you. In fact, they were both staring into your soul. You glanced up to the doctor to see him writing a quick note on a piece of paper before looking up and smiling at you.

" Welcome to the group miss L/N, we are glad to have a new person, My name is Dr. Veleski, I will be your Doctor until you are rehabilitated." He said while reaching up to straighten his glasses. He continued " Now I know this is a bit much, but the way we start with newcomers is we introduce ourselves and say something about us, and we will go around the circle until it gets to you, then you will introduce yourself. I already introduced myself so we will start to your left." He gestured to the muzzled man on your left.

You shakily glanced up to him to see that he was still giving you the same stare. This time though he had a smile on his face. It was a mix between a friendly smile and the smile of a predator. Either way, it was scary as Hell to you. Now that you were next to him you could see a little more details.

He was a shorter man, about as tall as you were. He was the least muscled of the group but still looked like he could clamp a bear trap like grip on you. He had a thinner face with high defined cheekbones behind fair skin. He looked like he was in his late twenties.

He straightened up slightly before speaking. You could see his pearl white teeth behind the muzzle. you probably should have used the restroom before this.

" Hello dear," He said in a higher pitched voice, though he sounded very polite for being where he was now. " My name is Wilson, although I prefer to be called Willy. I worked in arts before I came here, I hope you and I can become good friends." He said, giving you a kind grin. The doctor quickly put himself in again.

" Now Wilson here is in for cannibalism." Doctor Veleski said sternly, and you saw Willy glance at the Doctor briefly, shooting him a look of slight irritation. Whether it was from Doctor Veleski telling you his crime or calling him by his first name you were not sure. It was quite possibly both as well.

Cannibalism? You were sitting next to a cannibal. You started to shake a little harder, and for the first time, you felt cold in the hospital clothes. You looked over to the Doctor and he nodded his head over at Willy as if he was trying to tell you to do something. You caught on quickly despite the fear wracking every fiber of your being.

" H- Hi Willy." You said quietly and shakily. He gave you a bigger smile from behind his muzzle, probably glad to hear you using his preferred nickname. You also noticed that Willy also had his eyes constantly wide, almost like a snake.

" Wilson has his muzzle because he is known to bite. He's also quite the escape artist, thus the extra restraints on him." The Doctor butted in again. Willy did not take his eyes off of you, but you saw his nose twitch in annoyance at the use of his full name again.

You looked at the Doctor, why did he keep calling Willy by his full name? He knew it irritated him, what if he flew into a rage? although from what you gathered from Willy, he looked like he was in control of everything besides the position he was in.

Doctor Veleski turned to his left and gestured to the Giant. The big man had his eyes open now and was looking at you with an expression that you could not quite read. You tried to not look at his scars or lips, trying not to seem like you were gawking at him. You did not want to make him mad. You were pretty sure he could snap those chains easily and crush your neck in a single movement.

" This big buy here is Elliot, Now I am going to speak for him because he has a speech impediment, and can't talk very well. He grew up on a corn farm with his parents and five siblings. His family was often abusive physically and verbally. One day he snapped. He stayed there at the house for years afterward." He said giving Elliot a smile. You looked over at the man who now had a sad/ angry look as he gazed down at the ground.

You couldn't stop your gaze from going down to his jaw. Seeing the large scars that puckered his skin and lips. You felt bad, Abused by not only his parents but his siblings as well, why? what made him different than any of the others? You could never imagine doing that to your brother."

'Oh B/N, I promise I'll come back to you' you thought to yourself.

" Hi, Elliot." You said, although a little louder this time. Not to get you wrong though, you were still scared almost out of your skin. He looked back up at you but still had no expression. His breathing ringing throughout the whole room as if you were sitting across from a Bull. Before you knew it the twins started speaking.

" My name is Joshua, I don't like to be called Josh." The bored looking twin stated, still not looking at you.

" My names Jack." The wide-eyed one exclaimed.

" Our father abused us all our childhood," Joshua said.

" We took care of him though." Jack followed. You noticed that they both finished each other's sentences and you kept looking from one to another every time the other one spoke. despite how they both looked though, they both spoke in softly and carefully in strong, deep voices.

" Mother never knew what we had done." Jack continued.

" But she re-married shortly after." Joshua followed.

" Then we had a little sister, but mommy gave all her attention to her and never us." Jack hissed out. " I wanted to kill her so mommy would have to give us all her attention. But Brother would not allow it."

" It would be unnecessary, she did not love us anymore because we were fathers children, there was no point." Joshua countered.

" So we left Mommy and sister when we were only twelve, and made our way into the world, people tried to get in our way but we took care of them too, but now were 24 and stuck in this place," Jack said. These two were scaring you as well. You could tell they were highly unstable. Once again though you felt sympathy for them. It was not their fault they were like that. although you weren't excusing them because of their backstory. You noticed that Joshua seemed to be the calculating brother while Jack seemed to be more emotional and spastic.

" H-Hi Joshua, hi jack." You said, this time Joshua lifted his head and meet your eyes for a second before turning them down to the floor again. Jack still stared at you. You realized it was your turn. You didn't want to tell these guys about you, but it looked like you did not have a choice.

" Um, M-my name's Y/N. I live with my parents and little brother... I go to school... there... there was an explosion at my town hospital that hurt a lot of people." You said timidly, not looking up to meet anyone's eyes.

" You say this as if you were not the one who committed this act," Willy said from your left. You looked in his direction but did not meet his eyes, shaking your head slightly.

" Y/N, the sooner you admit to it the sooner we can help you." Docter Veleski said in an unimpressed tone of voice, scratching something down on the paper again. You gave a sigh through your nose. You hoped Detective Dolin would be able to prove you were innocent soon.

" Now, let me tell you how things will work around here." the Doctor leaned forward, looking at you intently. " You will wake up and have breakfast with your group every morning. Then you will be led here for group. Afterward, you will have lunch then be let out into the yard for exercise, then you will have free time around the ward until Dinner, after dinner you will be led into your room for bed. Another thing that we do around here is good points. If you follow the rules and are polite than you will earn points. If you earn enough point then you will be granted a wish. You can ask for new blankets, or a certain book, or something that the institute will allow within reason." He said, then looked up to the clock on the wall.

" Well then, we are out of time, I suggest you spend the rest of the day trying to get along with your group, they will be your friends for the whole time you are here so I suggest you try to get along, now, I will see you in the yard, go enjoy your lunch." He said with a smile as Guards entered the room and started to unchain everyone.

You looked over to Willy who gave you a wink before you all were stood up and chained together at the ankles. Willy was at the front of the line, you were behind him and Jack was behind you. Followed by Joshua, then Elliot. You were shaking as you felt Jack's stare at the back of your head.

You were all lead out of the room and out into the hall. The sound of the chains on all of your ankles started to bring tears to your eyes again.

' Please hurry Detective'

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

25.4K 856 13
"Can't you see? It's you I wanna be with, no one else, and I don't want you to be with anyone else either, I'll do anything to keep it like that." S...
79.2K 2.1K 23
Yandere Slashers x Fem!Reader Y/N L/N, is a young girl who just graduated and finally found a Job in an Asylum in her Town. Finally, it was the firs...
198K 4.7K 69
y\n l\n is a teen boy that is going to graduate soon, the thing is even if he is pretty normal he is perpective of the things that happen with him to...
18.2K 717 9
(Flirty Yandere! x Reader. Maybe comedy; may contain slight mature themes.). You can't really imagine your life without him. Your heart and soul has...