The Affair

By EscapeFromTheCity16

Hannah Reed is a 26 year old legal secretary looking for a job at a new firm. She goes for an interview at Ba... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81

Chapter 8

4.2K 51 2
By EscapeFromTheCity16

Hannah's POV

My alarm went off at 7am and I rolled over to switch it off. When I sat up I saw Ethan asleep by the side of me. He lay looking so peaceful. I climbed onto his lap and saw him beginning to stir "Wake up Mr King," I whispered into his ear.

Ethan smiled as he began to wake. I could feel his dick beginning to rise underneath me "Some one is happy to see me this morning," I said to him.

He sat up and then flipped us over so I was underneath him "Ethan!" I exclaimed. At that comment his lips went to my neck "Ethan we can't. Work," I said.

He giggled at me and then got up "Such a spoil sport. But I understand. Caleb wasn't happy with yesterday was he," he said.

"No he wasn't. We can't give him anymore excuses to be mad at us,"

After last night I was fuming with Caleb. He was jealous because I was fucking Ethan and he threatened to sack me if I continued having fun with him. Yet it was none of his business. He was a married man who had fingered me and made me cum in his office. I didn't want to see him today but I had to be professional.

Ethan got off the bed and he quickly changed "Right I best shoot home and shower and get changed. I'll see you at work," he said.

I made my bed and got in the shower. I then got ready for work.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

I got to work early and I started working earlier than normal. With Caleb's behaviour yesterday I wanted to keep him sweet. I needed this job and liked it. I couldn't go back to my Father's firm. Ethan came in and signed in and made his way to his office. I showed a client through at 9am for Ethan. Caleb wasn't at work yet. He was normally first in the office but not today. In the diary he wasn't scheduled for an off site meeting, unless it was something he didn't tell me about.

At 10:30am I saw the elevator open and saw Caleb coming in. He came over to my desk with some files popping them down "These need writing up and filing. Can you then ring Mr Haywood and schedule him in for a meeting next week for me and put that in the diary and then if you check your emails I will email you over some potential clients I've been speaking to and can you ring those and see if they would like a consult," he said.

Wow he was definitely keeping me busy "Yes Mr Banks. Did you have an off site meeting that wasn't in the diary for this morning?" I asked. I wasn't sure after last night where I stood with him. I thought Caleb may have been too casual.

"No. I just thought seen as you and Ethan wanted to be late yesterday because you were having sex that I'd turn up late this morning because I spent the morning fucking my wife," he said sharply.

Why was I catching attitude from this guy? He had gone from being friendly, shouting at me, making me cum and now being angry again. I had no idea where I stood with him.

"Can I get you a tea or coffee or anything?" I asked him not really knowing how to react to what he just told me.

"No thank you. You just get on with your job,"

He walked down to his office and I began getting on with the list of jobs he wanted me to do. As I made my way through his list of jobs I was wondering why he was giving me attitude. I opened up my emails and started a new one to Caleb and began writing.

Me: Mr Banks. Is everything okay? You seem rather angry with me. I apologised for my behaviour yesterday. I know it was uncalled for. Sorry. Hannah.

Caleb: Hannah. I think this conversation is best saved for the end of the day. That's if you'd like to discuss this further.

Me: Of course.

Caleb: I'll catch you when Ethan has gone.

I couldn't wait to discuss this further with him because it was impacting on work now and I had been so excited about starting this new job.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Caleb's POV

After last night I barely slept all night. I couldn't believe what I had done. I loved my wife and we had been together a while but then this hot young women came walking into my office and she was the complete opposite from my wife. She was feisty, hot, confident and one thing she did was stand up to me. I hated myself so much but when I got out my head all I wanted was Hannah. When Esme had been having sex with me all I could think about was what sex would be like with Hannah.

I lay watching Esme sleep and she lay cuddled to her pillow. Things between Esme and I had got worse. We didn't spend time together enough and all Esme could think about was having a baby. The fact of wanting a baby was meant to be fun. Esme took the fun out of it. Having sex was meant to be fun and a good time but it had become regimented and a necessity. Esme and I used to be spontaneous. I remember just after getting married on our honeymoon in Paris we had sex in a museum. Our tour guide was boring and the group was huge so we disappeared to have sex. We couldn't keep our hands off each other but that had all changed. Esme was an incredible person but recently our relationship was strained due to the pressures of her wanting a baby. I wanted the baby too but it was getting too stressful and with both of us running a business time for each other was non existent.

Around 5am I decided to get up. I went downstairs and made myself a coffee. I sat at the breakfast bar with the coffee in my hands. I was just thinking about the mess I had made. Esme was lay upstairs blissfully unaware that her husband was attracted to someone else and ended up kissing this other person and making her orgasm.

I finished my coffee and then went to the living room to watch the sun rise. It felt like I was sat there forever. I heard some noise coming from the stairs and turned to see Esme walking down. I looked at the clock and it showed 6am.

"Hey... I woke up and the bed was empty. Everything okay?" she asked.

I shook my head "I've just been awake all night thinking about us. We don't spend enough time together and the pressure to get pregnant is so much along with both our businesses," I said.

She came over and sat next to me "Work is really getting bad huh? I know you said last night but it must be really bad for you to feel like this,".

Esme had no idea how guilty I was feeling because of what I did "Yeah it is," I lied. Work was stressful but not as much as I was letting on.

She took my hands and held them in hers "I'll sell my business.... just be store manager. I can make it part of the contract," she suggested.

"No Esme... that place is your dream. I bought it you because it was your dream. I can't let you,"

"Then I'll spend less time there... I'll get a better store manager in and just go in a few days a week,"

"Please don't sell,"

"I won't,"

I leant in and kissed her softly. She had no idea what I'd done to her. She was 100% committed to me and I hadn't been to her.

She kissed me back and she climbed onto my lap "I know having sex is stressing you out but I need you Caleb... I need to feel my husband. Make love to him,"

"I need you too,"

I picked her up in my arms "Let's go to the bedroom," she said.

"No... I just want you,"

I took us to the kitchen. One place we had never had sex in our house. We were always adventurous but not recently. I sat her on our breakfast bar and she smiled. She took her hands and pushed my boxers down leaving my naked. She kissed me softly and took my dick into her hands.

She began pumping and it felt good. I felt myself getting ready to cum. I didn't want to do that without being inside her.

"Stop," I said.

She had a puzzled look on her face. I ripped her silk nighty and saw she had no underwear underneath it. I pushed into her and she arched her back "I need to cum in you," I whispered.

I began thrusting hard. Each time I could hear the slap of my skin against hers. Her arms went around my neck and I could feel her nails digging into my back each time I thrusted.

I soon began to feel like I was going to cum. Esme closed her eyes and I knew that meant she was close too. She always did that. I thrusted one more time and I came inside her. I felt her also come around me. She began shaking. I knew she was riding her high when she did that so I thrusted harder some more and she screamed out.

She opened her eye and looked at me. I was stood there inside her with a smile on my face "Feel good to cum?" she asked me "Especially after you didn't last night,"

"It was. And I didn't see you riding that high last night,"

"What can I say... You know how to fuck me well. I can't make myself cum as good as you,"

I pulled out of her and she slid down of the counter "Now... this is just the beginning. I want to fuck you on every surface of this house," I said to her.

"What about work?"

"Fuck work...,"

"It's me you're meant to be fucking," she said with a giggle.

I pulled her to the kitchen table and bent her over the table before spreading her legs and quickly pushing into her "And I will gladly," I said before I began to fuck her over our kitchen table.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

I took a shower and made my way to work at 10am. I got to work at 10:30am and strolled in with my case files. I saw Hannah as I stepped out the elevator and all the memories of last night and her having sex with Ethan came flooding back making me feel angry.

I slammed the files down on Hannah's desk and looked at her "These need writing up and filing. Can you then ring Mr Haywood and schedule him in for a meeting next week for me and put that in the diary and then if you check your emails I will email you over some potential clients I've been speaking to and can you ring those and see if they would like a consult," I said.

"Yes Mr Banks. Did you have an off site meeting that wasn't in the diary for this morning?" she said to me.

Who the hell did she think she was asking me that? If I wanted to turn up late to my own company I could "No. I just thought seen as you and Ethan wanted to be late yesterday because you were having sex that I'd turn up late this morning because I spent the morning fucking my wife," I said sharply.

I saw her go sheepish and then she opened her mouth to speak "Can I get you a tea or coffee or anything?"

"No thank you. You just get on with your job,"

I went to my office and sat down at my desk. I switched my computer on when I saw an email pop up.

Hannah: Mr Banks. Is everything okay? You seem rather angry with me. I apologised for my behaviour yesterday. I know it was uncalled for. Sorry. Hannah.

Me: Hannah. I think this conversation is best saved for the end of the day. That's if you'd like to discuss this further.

Hannah: Of course.

Me: I'll catch you when Ethan has gone.

Great. What was I doing? I offered to spend alone time with Hannah after work to tell her that I was fucked off with her because she was sleeping with Ethan and I wished it was me she was sleeping with and not him. How the hell was I meant to tell her that? And why was I thinking about this when I spent all morning with my wife.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Hannah's POV

At 5pm Ethan walked out "Drink tonight?" he asked me.

I shook my head "I've got a few things to do tonight. I need some alone time. We can't spend every night together," I said.

"So I go home tonight and have wet dreams about you because I can't have the real thing?"

"Ethan behave. You can survive a few days without sex from me. We need to cool down. I need to focus on work I'm sorry,"

"Okay," he said.

I could tell he was annoyed. At the end of the day I needed to give Caleb a reason not to fire me and show him I was destined to be a lawyer.

I closed down my computer and packed my stuff into my bag, leaving it on my desk. I went to Caleb's office and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" he said.

I opened the door and closed it behind me "I'm here. Let's talk," I said.

He stood up and came to the other side of your desk. We both sat down on the chairs "I really don't know where to start Hannah," he said.

"How about why I'm catching attitude from you when I've done nothing wrong,"

"Hannah... I'm jealous. I know how wrong it is. I'm married but when I saw you and Ethan together it made me feel jealous. You're feisty, strong and you stand up from what you believe in. When you were in my office yesterday I just wanted to fuck you,"

"Caleb that is wrong. You told me this morning you and wife spent all morning fucking. Why do you want me for that? Surely she is fulfilling your every need,"

"She does.. she is... but she isn't you. When I fuck her it's because I need to feel that but with you I just want to fuck you because it's you. Because I know how good you'd make me feel,"

I was about to say something to him which I never thought I'd say "Then sleep with me. You'll know if it makes you feel good or not. If it doesn't we forget it ever happened and you back to your wife," I said. I had to admit the thought of having sex with him just made me feel wet.

He looked at me "What?" he asked "What if it does make me feel good?"

"You decide if you want me first," I said.

I had to admit after yesterday the thought of fucking Caleb was very appealing. Just thinking about it was making my feel wet. I pressed my legs together and looked at him "Well?" I asked him.

"What about Ethan?"

"What about him? He's just a guy I've been sleeping with. Nothing more. He was assisting me in fulfilling my needs. Anyone can do that. You can do that,"

I stood up going to Caleb's chair and I leant against his desk and looked at him "So...?" I asked.

He stood up and pushed my skirt up to my waist. He moved my thong so I was ready for him. He undid his belt on his trousers and pushed them down. As he did I moved my arms behind me clearing a space for me to lie back on his desk.

I lay back and opened my legs waiting for him. My core was aching for him. This was so wrong but so right. I closed my eyes waiting for the surprise.

I felt him thrust into my. He was a lot more forceful than Ethan. I liked it. He began thrusting harder and harder. Each time I squeezed my eyes shut and my toes curled.

"Harder Caleb. Make me cum," I said to him.

He thrusted harder and I came all over him and he came inside me. I smiled to myself and then sat up "What do we do then because that made me feel good. Better than I could have imagined," he said. I sat up and put my thong back on properly and let my skirt back down as he fixed himself.

"Do it again another time?" I asked him.

He looked at me "I'm married Hannah,"

I giggled "I know... And you've already crossed that boundary you've just had sex with me. What is it going to matter if you do it again? You liked it and I liked it. I want to do it again. Sex with you is good,"

"Just good?"

"More than good. Although we've not had angry sex yet. Ethan does do that good,"

"You going to stop it with him them if we do this?"

I nodded "Yes. I only have one guy at a time,"

"Okay,"

"Okay as in you want to do this?"

"Yes Hannah. We need to be careful though. No one can find out,"

"Okay. I won't say anything. Not if it means we can do that again,"

I leant in and kissed him softly and then put my lips to his ear "Can't wait to feel you again soon boss," I whispered.

I got up and grabbed my bag before leaving the offices. As I drove home I thought about what I had just done. I had suggested and agreed to having an affair with my boss.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Caleb's POV

I heard Ethan leaving and knew that Hannah would be in soon. I still had no idea what to say to her. How did I tell her that I was attracted to her?

I heard a knock at my door not long after hearing Ethan go "Come in!" I said.

Hannah opened the door and then closed it behind her "I'm here. Let's talk," she said.

I stood up and came to the other side of my desk. We both sat down on the chairs "I really don't know where to start Hannah," I said.

"How about why I'm catching attitude from you when I've done nothing wrong,"

"Hannah... I'm jealous. I know how wrong it is. I'm married but when I saw you and Justin together it made me feel jealous. You're feisty, strong and you stand up from what you believe in. When you were in my office yesterday I just wanted to fuck you,"

"Caleb that is wrong. You told me this morning you and wife spent all morning fucking. Why do you want me for that? Surely she is fulfilling your every need,"

"She does.. she is... but she isn't you. When I fuck her it's because I need to feel that but with you I just want to fuck you because it's you. Because I know how good you'd make me feel,"

"Then sleep with me. You'll know if it makes you feel good or not. If it doesn't we forget it ever happened and you back to your wife," she said.

This was not something I ever thought I'd hear from her "What?" I asked "What if it does make me feel good?"

"You decide if you want me first," she said.

I had to admit the thought of fucking Hannah was very appealing. Just thinking about it was making me want to do things to her.

"Well?" she asked.

"What about Ethan?"

"What about him? He's just a guy I've been sleeping with. Nothing more. He was assisting me in fulfilling my needs. Anyone can do that. You can do that,"

Hannah stood up and moved to my chair and she leant against my desk and looked at me "So...?" she asked.

I stood up and pushed her skirt up her waist. I moved her thong so she was ready for me. I undid my belt on my trousers and pushed them down. As I did Hannah moved her arms behind her clearing a space for her to lie back on my desk.

She lay back and opened her legs waiting for me. She closed her eyes and lay waiting. I was eager to get into her.

I thrust into her and began thrusting harder and harder every time. Each time I saw Hannah squeeze her eyes shut. I knew she was enjoying this as a smile soon formed on her face.

"Harder Caleb. Make me cum," she said to me.

At her request I thrusted harder and she came all over me and I came inside her. Hannah smiled and then sat up "What do we do then because that made me feel good. Better than I could have imagined," I said.

Hannah put her thong back on properly and let her skirt back down as I fixed myself.

"Do it again another time?" she asked me.

I looked at her "I'm married Hannah,"

She giggled "I know... And you've already crossed that boundary you've just had sex with me. What is it going to matter if you do it again? You liked it and I liked it. I want to do it again. Sex with you is good,"

"Just good?"

"More than good. Although we've not had angry sex yet. Ethan does do that good,"

"You going to stop it with him them if we do this?"

She nodded "Yes. I only have one guy at a time,"

"Okay,"

"Okay as in you want to do this?"

"Yes Hannah. We need to be careful though. No one can find out,"

"Okay. I won't say anything. Not if it means we can do that again,"

She leant in and kissed me softly and then put her lips to my ear "Can't wait to feel you again soon boss," she whispered.

She left the office and I stood in the middle of the room. What had I just done? I had sex with my co worker and not just that but I was married and just cheated on my wife. It was awful but I was still yearning for Hannah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 51 21
(18+) Adam's life-long secretary at his law firm quit, he caught his wife of 17 years cheating on him with a younger man, his son is selling weed and...
2.6M 34.3K 34
18 year old Kelly gets kidnapped by mafias because of her mums other mafia squad, but she's only to realise she's falls in love with the Mafia Boss. ...
634K 16.7K 47
Amelia Thompson , a beautiful girl with a traumatic past. She ran away from it the day she clocked 18. She was always alone She thought it'll be bet...
72 22 22
Jane was forced to marry her boss, Christian Evans. She was replaced to become her boss bride, when his bride ran away. They decide to fake it. Will...