Down Bad

By RoyalKylaaa1

Not ah spoiler read hoe . More

Intro 🥀
Chapter 1🥀
Chapter 2🥀
Chapter 3🥀
Chapter 4🥀
Chapter 5🥀
Chapter 7 🥀
Chapter 8🥀
Chapter 9🥀
Chapter 10🥀
Chapter 11🥀
‼️‼️
2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣1️⃣

Chapter 6🥀

2.7K 128 64
By RoyalKylaaa1

Down Bad
Milani Desiré Nelson
Stewart Beach in Houston
5:01 pm

Running from Kd I was picked up and threw in the water.

"Bro I'm finna beat yo ass Ben!" I yelled as I came up from the water as Kentrell threw him in.

"This is a beach not a pool." A white lady came up to us and said as we got out.

"And it's ah lace not a wig, cracker."  Kd pointed at her wig that was twisted and lifting up.

"You son of a bitch." She put her hand on her chest and walked off.

"Yea bitch that's why yo daughter Samatha sucked my dick last night." Kd yelled making up a name.

"Omg yo ass ah whole trip." We all laughed.

"I miss my b—"

'Besto 5L🛍🌸💅🏼' would like to FaceTime you.

Pressing the green button Lyric popped up in the camera smiling looking like she was in the mall.

"Wassup bestiieee." She said when the call connected.

"Man best I miss yo ass and it haven't even been a day yet." I whined.

"Man shut yo lying ass up." Ben said snatching my phone.

"Aye hoe, why you ain come?" He said digging in his nose.

"Nasty ass lil boy, but my bitch ass boss." She rolled her eyes.

"Man ima fuck da shit outta her one day." He said putting the camera to his dick like he was hitting it from the back.

"Aye doe whea you at?" He added putting his face all in the camera.

"I'm at the food court finna find me ah baby daddy wh—"

"Finna find you ah what?" 3three snatched the phone putting his hand behind his ear.

"Huh I said I'm finna meet my cousin baby daddy so I can get my lil cousin Zari." She scratched the back of her head.

"Umm yea, gimme this." I said and snatched my phone before he could respond.

"Where my tink tink at?" She changed the subject.

"Her and Draco with boomer somewhere." I said walking away to go find them.

Walking I heard boomer laughing uncontrollably, so I followed his laugh and as soon as I got where they was I busted out laughing then ran over there.

"Hold on best ima call you back Draco bad ass beating up somebody's child." I hung up and tried to break it up.

I pulled Draco off him, and Skyla since she jumped in when I pulled him away.

"Lil boy don't touch my brother." She smacked him before Kentrell picked her up.

"I'm going to go get my mommy."

"And wtf yo mama suppose to do?" I asked wiping Draco down from the sand being on him.

"You'll see Bitch." He said then Draco punched him and when he tried to walk away Kd came and tripped him.

"Go tell yo mama dat baboon." Kd yelled to the little boy.

"Now why y'all fighting this little ass boy what he dun did?" I asked squatting down to their level.

"He gone get mad cause ion want him and call me a Bitch ma." She mugged.

"You to Fucking young to know how to pronounce these words so good." I chuckled.

"And that's when I beat the lil nigga ass." Draco finished the story before Kentrell snatched him up and walked away.

Skyla was finna run off with them until I grabbed her by her shirt.

"Nope bring yo lil bad ass here." I said.

"C'mon pooh, lets go in the water." I grabbed her hands.

"Y'all so cute, I should smack y'all." Ben smiled slapping the back of my neck.

"Nigga fuck you." I said before making my way over to the water.

"Let mommy take you picture." I said to a whining Skyla.

"Fine! Hurry up doe mommy." She said as I pulled out my phone going to my camera.

"Do a pose." I said.

"No mommy just take it." She said and I just took the picture before posting it on her page.

thababydoll._sky

Beach babe🏝🐚😍🌊

•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•

"Kentrellllll!" I yelled his name.

"Wat mane." He yelled back.

I chuckled thinking bout people saying 'these people ratchet yelling for no reason'.

"C'mere." I said.

Few minutes later he came.

"What was you doing that took you so long." I rolled my eyes.

"Hollerin' at dis hoe." He said.

"Oh take—"

"I'm just playin' I'm just playin' bae." He said.

"Look Kentrell idk why you think I'll be mad. You not my nigga." I rolled my eyes.

He ain't say nothing he just walked off.

"Kd c'mere." I said.

He was close by so he came few seconds later.

"Take my pictures bestfriend." I said handing him my phone.

"BENJAMIN LANI CHEATIN' ON YOU." His snitch ass yelled.

"Boy stfu you got people looking wit yo snitching ass." I hit the side of his head.

"Damn man you gone stop hitting me like I'm some bitch or sum." He scratched his head.

I walked over to the water and sat down and waited for him to take my picture.

"Hurry tf up." I said as he sat there for a while.

"Alright come on." He chuckled.

"Dawg I been sitting here to fucking long my knees hurt hurry yo ass up." I said.

"Here." He threw me my phone and ran off.

"Fuck you Kelldrick." And don't ask how I know his first name his smart ass told me on the jet.

Looking through my camera roll I rolled my eyes and chuckled as I saw Kd was taking pictures of himself the whole time.

"Ima fuck you up Kd." I said going to Instagram posting my pictures.

•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•

__.miilanii

Island gyal 🌴🤤

username Ok boo 😍👀

mgng10x Bestieeee🧟‍♂️ periodt
↪️ __.miilanii Periodddd besto😭😘
↪️ lyriccc.imaniii Well excuse tf outta me but gone black bitch .

username Kentrell new bitch cute.
↪️ __.miilanii I'm not his BITCH . Bitch 😘😘

nba_youngboy Delete now.

lyriccc.imaniii My best bitch 🤤💞.
↪️ __.miilaniii And dats period 😘💅🏼

•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•

"Take dat shit down." Kentrell came running up to me.

"NOW!" He said and wrapped his hand around my neck.

"Boy stop doing to Fucking much I'll take it down damn." I said cause that shit was turning me on I wanted to fuck him where he was standing.

"Yea ight. It betta be off in 5 minutes." He said getting on his phone.

"It's been 1 minute and da shit ain' off." He said making me roll my eyes.

"Oh you must thought I was really gone take that shit down, no cause remind me of who you suppose to be?" I said to him walking off.

"Yo mf daddy fuck is yo fine ass saying." He came behind me and placed his head in the crook of my neck.

"Boy whatever. My dad is somewhere probably dead." I got sad once I thought about my situation two years ago.

"C'mon, and yo ass needa put on some fuckin' shorts I'll shoot ah nigga." He said smacking my ass.

I turned around and kissed him passionately.

"It only been ah week and I'm really starting to like yo fine ass." I said between the kiss.

"Ik shorty." He said and smacked my ass before we continued walking.

8:35 pm
Hotel Alassandra

"Goodnight pooh mommy loves you." I kissed Skyla and walked out of Kendall room and headed to Kentrell room.

Walking in the room he had music blasting like he was at home or some shit. I turned that shit right off.

"Who da fuck turning my shit off." Kentrell said on the balcony.

"Yo "Bitch", now c'mon."
I said sitting on the bed getting on instagram seeing I was getting tagged in this post.

"See unuh Kentrell, this that shit I don't have time for. Being all on the shaderooms and shit." I rolled my eyes as I saw the shade room had posted me.

theshaderoom

Nba youngboy has been reportedly seen in the galleria mall of Houston with his new girlfriend milani also known as Kash in the strip club of Cali.
@nba_youngboy @__.miilanii

username This nigga get a new bitch every season.

username She's very gorgeous😍😍.

nolimitherbo Y'all b stalking this nigga or sum?

keyglock Shawty Bad asf.

username She look wayyy better than jania.

im.arabian Bitch cute but ain't me 😭😭.

username Wonder how dumb this one be.

username She pretty asf😍😍mfs gone hate anyways.

username Y'all only wanna see this man with jania let him be, y'all acting like them charges gone anyways.

username This man show off with anybody it don't even surprise me anymore 😂.

username & a tweet coming up saying "I have no girlfriend." pretty soon.

username She'll be gone in a week or two.

username At this point if it don't come out his mouth, they friends😭.

username She pretty !! but when is her time over.

username She pretty asf😭😍😍.

username Idgaf not taking this serious.

username She sexyy 😍 but no😂😒.

username He will be with a new girl by next week.

username Y'all so quick to bash people 🤦🏽‍♀️Damn If they want to fuck on his dawg ass let him .

username Oh yea she cutee😍 whats her @?

username I like her.

username She really pretty be happy bro.

username Might not officially.. what y'all think?

That was enough I was done reading them comments just as I got off Instagram kentrell came and climbed on top of me and tongued me down.

I'm talking bout we all touchy touchy, we was finna fuck. I wrapped my hands around his neck and flipped him over still kissing him.

"Okay okay, we gotta go." I laughed and pecked his lips one last time before getting up and fixing my self.

"C'mon bring yo sexy ass."
He grabbed my ass as I walked in front of him going to the sprinter.

24 minutes later

Pulling up in the back parking lot we hopped out and as we were walking I asked Kentrell to take my pictures.

" I don't even know why I let yo ass walk out in this. I want somebody to look at you I want them to ion give ah fuck if it's ah bitch I'm trigger happy." Kentrell pointed his finger in my face mugging me.

"Kentrell just take my picture please baby." I said knowing if I called him that he'll shut up.

And I was right he shut the fuck up and not one word came out his mouth all he did was smiled hard asf showing off his grills.

Turning to the back I heard the clicking sound and grabbed my phone before kissing him on the cheek.

"Thanks boo, lets go." I said walking behind him.

Milani's outfit for the concert

Vote & Comment 🥀

Feed back ?🥀

Drama next chapter or no?🥀

Who you think they'll send there ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 3.3K 25
𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐧𝐛𝐚 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬. 𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞...
13.2K 533 18
"𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗮?" "𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗼𝘆" 𝙖 𝙣𝙗𝙖 𝙮𝙤𝙪�...
13.6K 163 198
Read the title