The Third Party πŸ’‹

By LaDi3s_CoD3

Seokjin and Y/N start off on the wrong foot, but eventually become friends. While Y/N tries to help her newly... More

Chapter 1

32 0 0
By LaDi3s_CoD3

*Beginning of the year*

"Are you fucking blind or something?! Can't you see my fine ass is walking here?!" Some arrogant bastard screams as I slam on the breaks of my car.

"You think I pay a Uni parking permit to run over bafoons like you who walk inside the parking spaces of the lot! Be glad I didn't run your ass over!" I yell back at the idiot I almost ran over.

Mr. Barbie couldn't walk 2 more feet to walk on the sidewalk like a civil pedestrian.

His glare washes over as a new expression possesses his face. A smirk widespread as he flips me off before skipping away like a 12 years old girl playing hopscotch.

"The nerve of this guy" I whisper to myself as I get out of my car, making my way to my class.

As I get closer to the classroom, I can't help but notice everyone whispering amongst themselves.

"This is Art Appreciation 101 right?" I ask one of the girls that were hanging around the door. "Yeah, man we're really lucky to be in this class" she says as the excitement starts to reflect on her actions.

"Why are we lucky? Aren't most of us just here cuz it's a requirement?" I respond in confusion. Why was everyone so worked up?

She turns to look at me with a shock expression. "Haven't you heard?! Kim-"

"Alright class time to start this semester" the professor announces, cutting the girl's sentence.

We start walking into the classroom and sitting down, when a familiar face catches my eye. It doesn't take long to realize that I wasn't the only one who had seemed to be familiar with them.

"I wonder who that is" I mumble out as I begin to take out my stuff.

"Alright class settle down. We're going to start off the semester by having everyone go into pairs, and conducting thorough research on a famous artist and presenting it. This will be due in a month-" before the professor can finish the sentence almost immediately everyone gets up, and rushes the familiar face.

"He's gonna be MY partner!"

"Says who? Your butt ugly face, or your matching attitude-"

A fight was starting to unleash in at the corner of the classroom, and I was ready to record, until we all hear a slam at the front of the classroom.

"Enough! You're acting like crazy teenagers. I will be assigning partners, now sit down!" The professor yells. Everyone settles into their seats, and my curiosity about the stranger grows more. Why do I feel like I know him?

I take a quick glance, but he turns to look at my direction, and I look away.

"Alright now that we're back to being civilians, our first pair is Y/N and Kim Seokjin, please come forward to receive your project" the professor announces.

As I get up everyone burns holes through my body. My confusion turns to uncomfort as the eyes follow me all the way to the front of the class. I almost forgot about my assigned partner.

"Alright here's your assignment, please introduce yourselves to your partner" the professor hand over our assignment.

I look down to read the project instructions, then beginning to bow along with my partner.

"Hello I'm Y/N. What's-" as we both begin to stand up straight and make eye contact, that familiar face suddenly becomes a recognizable one.

Almost in sync, we both gasp.

"YOU"

*recent time*

No

No

no no no

"NO!" I scream as I look at the pregnancy test on the sink.

"Don't tell it's what I think it is..." Crystal mumbles as she walks into the bathroom after hearing my screeching cries for mercy.

I drop onto the bathroom floor.

Why? How?! It was a mistake.

How could this happen to me?!

Crystal grabs the pregnancy test from the sink.

"Ohh this is bad..Y/N I expected more from an engineering major such as yourself" She says calmly as she looks at me in disappointment.

"You act as if I did this on purpose. This was all an accident. I shouldn't have gone to that stupid party, but there I go trying to help Kim Seokjin get with Irene. Now I'm pregnant, and.."

My chest beings to hurt as I assimilate the situation I'm in.

"I don't even have a dad for this kid... I ended up in the same situation my mom did.."

Tears roll down my cheek as I think of my mother. Her struggles as a single mom, and all the speeches she gave me protecting myself. How many times she begged me to not repeat her mistakes.

"God I'm so stupid.. I disappointed the most important person to me.." I hug my knees, and begin to sob thinking of my mother.

"Oh c'mon Y/N don't say that. You didn't commit the same mistakes as your mom. You're literally a month away from getting your Master's in engineering. You traveled to a different country, and learned a whole language in 2 years. If anything you surpassed your mother's expectations" Crystal says as she sits next me and wraps her arms around me, allowing me to cry into her shoulder.

"So you did an oopsie, we all do" she murmurs as she rubs my back.

"Y-yeah b-b-but I'm g-gonn-a be a s-s-single m-mom" I say, barely managing to get out a sentence.

"Why do you say that? You barely found out that you're pregnant. You haven't talked to the guy yet, so how do you know he doesn't want to be there help you raise the little miracle" Crystal says as she looks at me in the eyes.

My eyes widen, and I fiercely shake me head.

"You don't get it...I can't tell him..He doesn't even know what happened between us that day, if I were to say, it'd ruin our friendship, and the probably his career." I say softly enough so she could barely hear me.

"Ruin is a big word. Yeah it'll probably set him back, but you can't really ruin someone's career unless-" Crystal's expression changes to a serious one.

"Y/N tell me you didn't."

I can't even look at her at this point.

"JIN Y/N! You slept with your best friend and he doesn't know?! Of course you did how else could a pregnancy ruin a career, only if the person was an idol" Crystal looks lost in thought a disappointment.

"How did it happen? Did you rape him?!" She says as she desperately shakes me.

"No! What kind person do you take me for?!" I angrily exclaim, as I push her off to get up.

I wobble my way to the small living room, and throw myself onto the couch.

Crystal soon follows, sitting on the floor.

"Flip over you'll harm the little miracle" she says as she stares at the wall intensely. I obey and begin to stare at the ceiling thinking of all my life choices up to this point.

"How far along do you think you are?" Crystal finally says after a few minutes of silence.

"Well I haven't gotten my period in two months. At first I thought it was normal, sometimes that happens to me, but then I began throwing up everything I ate. I blew it off as the stomach flu or something, but it hasn't stopped.." I shut my eyes tightly.

What level of stupidity have I reached to blow off all of these obvious signs of pregnancy off?

"I didn't get my period this month, so I got suspicious" I breath out.

"Well was it the flu?" Crystal scoffs sarcastically.

I swear if looks killed she'd be six feet under right now. "What do you think sherlock?" I responded as I turn to lay on my side.

"And you're sure it's his?"

"100%"

"But how did this all happen? Is that why you've been acting weird with him, and how does he not know?" She says as she begins to lightly slap my butt.

"Tell" slap "me" slap "I" slap "need" slap "to" slap "KnOwwWw" SLAP.

"Oww! That hurts" I say turning around as I rub my butt.

"Well spill then!" Crystal yells as she shakes me.

"Ughh fine. Ok so...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of Chapter 1 😁 I hope you guys like it. I'm really nervous about releasing this, but here goes nothing. Also my cover for this book is a mess, but I'll see if I can do something better later. For now though I'm just gonna keep it as it is, with Jin's WWH face 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

593K 28.1K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
951K 31.6K 58
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
219K 14.3K 77
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
852K 39.7K 170
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one