Skinny Dipping At Dusk

By PeytonNovak

When seventeen year old Mia is sent by her mother to go work at an all-boys summer camp, she can’t help but w... More

Summer Camp?
Early Riser
Camp Fire?
A Cold Night..
Frozen Patties
The Ropes Course
A Well Needed Rescue
Twenty Three Is Still Too Old...
The Party Place
Slender Man
Risky Business
Mixed Emotion's And Treasure Hunting
Nathan
Not Sexy?
The Hot Spot.
I Guess I'm Just A Child..
Oh No He Didn't
And You Knew?
One Direction Towel
One Less Man...
Landon's POV
An Unexpected Surprise
A Disaster Double Date.
Disappointment
The Ex
A Present From Landon?
This Is NOT A Date
Just Friends
An Accidental Kiss
Gone.
Breaking And Entering
House Visit
Stay?
Mistake?
Not Okay
The "L" Word
Don't Push Me Away
The End Of Summer Camp.
Epilogue

Locked In...

122K 3.8K 890
By PeytonNovak

So, now you all know my uploading skills, I usually upload every three or four days, which I think is pretty good. Well, hope you like this chapter. 

OH, AND THIS IS NOTTT edited. So, sorry for the mistakes! :D

So I was standing there, in my bra and underwear unsure of what to do next. “Skinny dipping means naked right?” I asked, already knowing the answer.

Landon chuckled before turning around. “Hey! No looking!” I squealed trying to cover up my undergarments.

“Oh come on, just take them off and jump in, it’s not that hard!” he teased, looking me up and down.

Rolling my eyes, I looked over my shoulder at the water. “I will when you turn around!”

Landon huffed but then slowly turned to face the woods. Oh God, I couldn’t do this. I mean, they could turn around at any time. Why did I even agree to this? It’s not like they were going to actually force me to do it. Who knows, maybe this is just all a little joke.

“Is someone chickening out? I sense a scaredy cat!” Landon called to me as I retreated towards the water.

 Maybe I could jump in with my bra and underwear on and they wouldn't notice. “Am not!” I shouted back.

Sighing, I wadded in until I was in knee deep water. Then, as quick as possible, I slipped off my undies and bra. Diving into the deeper water, I let the liquid cover my body completely. Although it was quite cold, I didn’t mind. I felt so free.

Resurfacing, I made sure to keep everything from my chest down in the water. “There you go!  Did it, now throw my clothes out here!”

Gavin stared at me in awe and then back down at my clothes like he was surprised I actually went through with it. Landon had the same look of shock on his face, but he was quick to cover it with a grin.

“You actually did it!” he spat, leaning over and laughing.

Cheeks flushing a red color, I looked away. “Yeah, I’m not a baby. Now give me my clothes!”

Gavin leaned down to grab my things, but Landon was quick to snatch them up and make a run for it. He disappeared into the woods, leaving Gavin standing by himself on the shore.

“Go get him!” I screamed, splashing the water around me.

Then, he quickly spun around and headed off into the forest leaving me by myself in the water. The dark of night had just about sprung upon us, leaving me in the darkness by myself. Cold, wet and naked.

How did I let them fool me?

This was bound to happen.

Sighing, I wadded closer to the shore thinking about the many shark movies I had seen. I knew it was impossible for a shark to be in the water, but it was still scary being in by myself. There was a dock not too far from where I stood, but there was bound to be boys around. Crap, I hadn’t even thought to ask Gavin for his shirt before demanding he get my clothes.

Hugging my body, I floated in the black water, actually enjoying the peace. That was until I heard a splash in the water and immediately darted for shore. Once my body was out in the cold air I immediately regretted my actions. Slumping into the bushes, I hugged myself for warmth.

Then next thing I did was unexpected, because I laughed. Mostly because the whole situation was just funny, but because I actually fell for what Landon said. I mean, how could I be so stupid? And even Gavin played along. He probably knew about it the whole time. Sighing, I squinted through the darkness to try and get a better look. The moon was up and although it gave me some light, I was practically blind.

Now, let me just say that walking through the woods naked is NOT fun. For one, leafs and pointy branches are not your friends. If you thought they were annoying walking through the forest with clothes on you thought wrong. Second, it’s cold. I mean, toes and fingers are numb kind of cold. Well, it could have just been because I had been in the water, but I was cold.

Giving out an annoyed huff, I stumbled through the woods until I saw a light. Instinctively going towards it, I came across the edge of the forest. Then, as if God had answered my prayers my cabin came into view.

“Ah, is someone out there?”

I froze at the sound of his familiar voice. Looking in his direction, I spotted Owen only a few feet away from me. He was only wearing a swimming suit, but had a nice hold on a dry shirt.

I took a step backwards, trying to conceal my body in the bushes. “Hey, I heard you! Come out or I’ll come get you!” he warned, taking a step closer to the woods.

“Stop!” I squealed.

 His face clouded with confusion. “Mia? Is that you?”

Sighing, I answered back. “Maybe.”

He took another step closer to the woods which only made me scream louder. “Don’t come any closer!”

“Whoa I won’t come any closer. Just tell me why you are in the woods?” he asked frozen in his original spot.

Oh God. How could I tell him? “Ah, this might sound funny but could I barrow your shirt?”

He raised an eyebrow into the darkness before throwing the gray shirt in my direction. It landed a few feet away from me, and I slowly inched towards it. Once in my hand, I quickly slipped it over my body. Thankful to have clothes on my back, I sighed.

“Mia? Are you there?” he questioned, stepping closer.

“Yeah,” my voice came out shaky.

A few awkward seconds passed over before I stepped out into his view, making sure to pull the material of his shirt over my butt. He took one look at my appearance and sighed. “They made you do the skinny dipping thing, didn’t they?”

My cheeks flushed and I nodded my head. “Ah, how did you know about it?”

“Because I was forced to do it when I first came to this camp a few years ago,” he said right away.

I looked into his gorgeous eyes in shame. Not only was the whole moment awkward and embarrassing, but it would carry on into the next day when we had to cook breakfast together. “Oh, well I should probably get back to my cabin”

 He nodded his head and looked around. “Yeah, you should see you tomorrow. And you can just leave the shirt on my cabin steps tomorrow morning.”

Nodding my head, I turned towards my cabin. “Thanks, and if you could just not mention this to Julie, it would be amazing.”

He laughed. “Under one condition.”

A condition? Who was this guy? “You have to admit that my waffles are better than yours!”

His words surprised me at first, but then I let out a little laugh. Leave it to Owen to turn an awkward situation upside down.

“But that would be telling a lie,” I said snickering.

“Admit it or I’ll tell her!”

I sighed. “Fine, your waffles are better than mine.”

Owen did a triumphant fist pump into the air and danced around a bit. I watched his shirtless figure do a few outdated moves.

“Okay I’m going to bed. Thanks again,” I called back as I walked back to my cabin, tugging at the material of his shirt to keep it from ridding up and exposing my butt. Now that would be awkward.

Pushing open the wood door, I entered the cabin. After shutting the door behind me, I turned around to find Landon lying on my bed, my clothes in hand.

“Ahh!” I shouted jumping backwards.

He started to laugh as I grabbed for my pounding chest. “Your face, was, was just priceless,” he choked out.

I glared at the jerk who stole my clothes with so much heated anger. “Get out and give me my clothes!” I shouted, stepping towards him and reaching for the familiar shirt in his hands.

“Whoa there, calm down,” he said pulling back.

Calm down? Calm down! “You stole my clothes! I had to walk through the woods, completely naked! That was not funny!”

All he did was laugh more. “I thought it was extremely hilarious. Especially when Gavin came running after me, demanding that I hand over your stuff.”

It was just then that I realized I was only wearing Owen’s shirt and felt very self-conscience. Blushing, I crept over to my bag and pulled some shorts on.

“I didn’t know you and Owen were so close. I mean, I was a little chilly walking over here it would have been nice to barrow his shirt too,” Landon added sarcastically.

That was it! Jumping into the air, I lunged forwards. Once on top of Landon I snatched up my clothes and threw them to the ground.

“Get out of my room now!” I hissed, knees jabbing into his stomach.

Letting out a little grunt Landon grabbed my shoulder, and in one swift motion flipped me onto the bed. Now, he was easily holding me to the cushion, both his leg around me. “Don’t be so rude, it’s not very nice.”

Face flushed, I turned my head away from him. Suddenly his pressure was lifted and he stepped onto the wood floor of the cabin. Brushing of his jeans, he walked over to the door and cracked it open.

“Tonight was fun Mia, let’s try it again, maybe next time I can join you in that water,” he said with a cheeky wink before disappearing into the night.

Flustered, cold, tired and still a little bit damp I rose from the bed and headed over to the bathroom. I was definitely in the need for a hot shower.

**

“Scoot over!”

“No!”

“Move!”

“No!”

“Get out of my way!”

“No!”

Me and Landon bickered back and forth as I tried to retrieve some frozen patties from the freezer. Landon stood in front of me with a  wicked smile plastered across his face.

“Owen,” I whined, looking over my shoulder at the cook who seemed to be pushing something into the oven.

“Mia’s right, listen to her,” he mumbled without looking up. What was he even talking about?

Rolling my eyes, it turned back to face Landon. “Please get out of my way before I actually kick you,” I stated dryly, a little part of me hopping he wouldn’t move so I could kick him.

To my surprise Landon side stepped so I could get through. “I’m going to go get some supplies from the shack, I won’t be long!” Owen called to us as I stepped inside the large closet like freezer, but not before placing a bucket in the way. The door didn’t have a handle from the inside.

My eyes racked the wall searching for the frozen patties. There was so much frozen food, even for a summer camp full of boys. Finally I spotted a bow labeled “frozen patties” at the top of a shelf. I reached up to grab it, but came short. Now, I actually had a pretty good height, but my 5”6 wouldn’t do me any good.

Standing up on my tip toes, I reached once again, and this time my fingers brushed against the brown box. Finding one side, I squeezed my fingers around the cardboard and pulled back. Surprisingly, the box was heavier than I thought and the cardboard came tumbling down, spilling out packaged patties everywhere.

I being pretty clumsy, lost my footing in all the chaos and crashed to the floor. “Ahh!” I squealed falling down onto my butt.

A sharp pain shot up by backside and I winced in pain. Landon came rushing in, knocking over the small bucket I had placed in front of the freezer door to keep it in place. He approached me with a worried face.

“Are you okay?” he asked crouching down onto the ground.

Sighing in frustration, I looked back over to the now tightly shut door. “Great, look what you did, now we’re locked in the freezer!”

Hope you liked it. Comment please, and don't forget to vote!

Let me know what you think!!! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Sex Wars By Cynthia

Teen Fiction

319K 6.1K 56
When 18 year old Leighla Parks enrolls into an expensive summer academy, she and her friends discover that her longtime nightmare, and new neighbor...
1.7K 730 62
Mia, valedictorian since Year 6, but guarded by her fears of failing, who is attracted to Oliver, must help her overcome her demons of the past. Why...
163K 3.6K 24
Isabelle Mason is just your normal teenage girl who wants to have the summer to herself, instead her mother sends her off to a summer camp that she t...
242K 4.2K 28
#20 in Wattys2016Fanfiction Selena Miller goes to a camp for Summer Break called Camp Rock. Her friend Mitchell is there, and Selena keeps Mitchy's s...