โ€ข ๐’ท๐“Ž๐“๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“‰๐“ˆ...

By bylerislove

{REQUESTS ARE OPEN. . .} cover not mine ey. More

โ€ข ๐•’๐•“๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•“๐• ๐• ๐• ๐• ๐• ๐• ๐• ๐•œ | ๐Ÿฅ€
โ€ข ๐•™๐•–'๐•ค ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•˜๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐•’ ๐•จ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ | ๐Ÿฅ€
(ใฃโ—”โ—กโ—”)ใฃ โ™ฅ HELPPP
โ€ข ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ | ๐Ÿฅ€
โ€ข ๐•“๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•™๐••๐•’๐•ช | ๐Ÿฅ€
โ€ข ๐•”๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•š๐•Ÿ | ๐Ÿฅ€
โ“‡ โ’บ โ“† โ“Š โ’บ โ“ˆ โ“‰

โ€ข ๐•›๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐•™๐• ๐•ก๐•ก๐•–๐•ฃ | ๐Ÿฅ€

3.8K 60 319
By bylerislove

i'm back from the dead. not that y'all care but anyways.

•••••

jane hopper. a very pretty girl and also the captain of the cheer team.

she was unfortunately, also mike wheeler's girlfriend so the rest of his friends have to hang out with her. not that she's bad and all.

will always knew something was off about jane and he was going to figure out what. with the help of his other friends of course.

~> will's pov yeet •

today, i was going to figure out what's wrong with jane. i have to be there for my bestfriend right?

you might wonder why i care so much about mike. i didn't really tell anyone else yet but i like him.

i just got to school since jonathan dropped me off and i went straight to my locker to get my sketchpad and pencils then i went to the AV room since i told the others, except mike and jane to meet me there.

when i got there, the others were already there so they greeted me.

"what was so important will?" max asked. max was my second bestfriend. well, she was probably my first now that mike's so busy with jane these days.

"somthing's a little off about jane. have you noticed?" i asked them and they looked at each other then back at me.

"what's wrong with jane?" lucas asked while dustin nodded, eating some nougat.

"i just feel like she's hiding something and i just don't want mike to get hurt, y'know?" i said nervously because they might figure out my secret.

"why do you care so much anyways?" dustin asked, crumbling his nougat wrapper and putting it in his bag.

"yeah. it's not like you like him." max said but then widened her eyes. "unless you do!" she added and everybody looked at me.

"will! you like mike?" lucas asked and i looked down.

"would you guys hate me if i did?" will asked, still looking down.

"of course not! it's okay to like the opposite gender will." max giggled and i looked up, smiling and frowning at the same time.

"we'll see what's wrong with jane okay? now let's go out, it's hot in here." dustin said and we all went out of the AV room but then we hid once we saw...

jane. kissing troy. troy harrington. our bully!

we ran quietly across the hall, thanking the there were a lot of people to cover us.

     "holy cheese balls! why the fuck is she kissing troy out of all people?!?" dustin whisper yelled.

     "i don't know. plus, mike will probably never believe us!" max said.

     "yeah. he's too inlove too even notice anything wrong about jane." lucas said, rolling his eyes.

     "it's worth a try. you never know. he might believe us." i said, everyone nodded and i went to mike's locker, where he was.

     "hey mike. i need to tell you something." i said nervously, afraid of his reaction.

     "what is it?" he said, looking down since i was smaller than him.

     "i... i saw jane kissing troy in the hallway near his locker. i'm so sorry!" i quickly said, looking down afterwards.

     "will. stop." mike said and i looked up, confused as to why he said that.

     "what... what do you mean?" i asked.

     "stop trying to ruin my relationship okay?!? why can't you just be happy for me? why do you always wanna ruin everything? i'm happy with jane and i wanna be with her! so leave okay? don't make lies about jane ever again or that will be the end of this friendship." he said, walking away angrily.

     i felt tears roll down my cheeks as max and the others ran towards me.

     "that jerk!" max yelled, looking very angry.

     before they could say anything else, the bell rang, signalling it was time for class which we all had together. with mike and jane.

     "let's meet at the AV room, lunch." dustin said and we all walked to class

~> time skip yeema yeet •

     it was now lunch and i met with dustin, lucas and max in the AV room, just like we planned.

     "that jerk can't see things clearly. i mean, he just wants to believe the girl he loves is perfect and doesn't make any mistakes at all! what does he think she is?!?" max said, very angry. it was scary to be honest.

     "max, chill. but it's true. you're his bestfriend. you've known each other since kindergarten and he's only known her for a freaking week and he believe her more than you?!? that's insane!" lucas added.

     "once he realizes what a mess jane is, he's gonna come crawling to you will." dustin joked and i laughed a little.

     "that's never gonna happen. i repeat, never." i said and everybody rolled their eyes.

     "you never know, he might like guys. well, you." lucas said.

     "i've known him since kindergarten guys. he's never shown any interests in guys. more specifically, me." i said, sarcastically.

     "people change willy." max said, messing my hair up.

     "he does not like me and don't call me that maxine." i joked and we all walked out just in time for the next class.

~> another time skip ey (this is third person) •

     mike got out of class and decided to go see his girlfriend.

     he walked around the corner but then saw a sight he never thought he would see.

     it was jane and troy harrington. kissing.

     'will was right all along. i should've trusted him but instead... i got mad at him. i need to apologize!' mike thought and he ran to the AV room, knowing that's where they always hang out.

     mike barged in to see max, lucas, dustin and will, sitting down in a circle, talking but then they stopped once they saw mike in the doorway.

     "i-i'm sorry. i should've beileved you guys when you told me about jane. i'm so so so sorry."  mike apologized and the rest smiled.

     max, dustin and lucas stood up and, making will and mike confused.

     "we'll leave you two alone to talk about some stuff." max winked and they all left, leaving the two boys more confused.

     "what are they talking about will?" mike asked and will stood up, fixing his hair.

     "i-um, uh... i don't know how to tell you this mike." will said, playing with his fingers.

     "you can tell me anything. i'm your bestfriend will." it's been so long since mike talked to will and called him his bestfriend.

     "i... ilikeyoumike." he said quickly but mike heard it perfectly.

     "you like me?" mike asked to make sure and will nodded, looking down and playing with the hem of his shirt.

     "i like you too will." mike said, making will look up, surprised.

     "but jane-" will started.

     "i've realized i don't really like her will. all thise times i've been with her, i couldn't feel the spark anymore. i realized i liked you way more than her will." mike smiled.

     "i-i don't even know what to say." will said, shocked still.

     "would you be my boyfriend?" mike asked.

     "of course!" will jumped onto mike, hugging him tightly and mike kissed will and put him down.

     the rest of the group barged in and started yelling their names and dancing.

     they all went back home since they were caught by the principal in school so late. (and it's friday so they're gonna have a sleepover!!!)

•••••

ey.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 114K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
181K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~๐’”๐’†๐’™ ๐’”๐’„๐’†๐’๐’†๐’” ~๐’”๐’Ž๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ~๐’†...
272K 11.3K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
185K 7.9K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...