Oh my god. My Ex is my Master.

By KissAssBih

She was the queen bee at school. Maybe...a queen bitch to me. But...no one could resist her beauty. She is ni... More

The bully (s)
Join the club
Let me keep you accompanied
Dreams
It'll be alright
A/N
Can't get over you
I say we lose control
I'll be waiting
What part am i to you?
I just find out
I'm crying
My baby,No,Your baby.
Suicide thoughts
Do it like we doin' it
Ciao adios,i'm done.
Waiting for you
Another night with you
Into the night
Grow old
A/N

No meaning

349 9 8
By KissAssBih

She is on top of me,making the kisses noises. Going down to my neck. She sucks and bites me again,there'll be more bruises.

Wait...the bruises...?

I got disturbed thinking whwn Ali makes me groan,licking my neck below my jawline. She kisses it more often and makss me feel so amazing. This is what i want.

She is what i want.

"Master..." i had to whisper that name,i could feel she licks me more. Biting me and kiss me. I close my eyes,i keep moving. But i can't much because she's holding the both of my wrists to lock me down.

She goes lower,to my stomach. She trails down by kissing,slowly until she reaches the spot. "Master..." She looks to me,glanced to me and smirk,licking her lips. Her right arm releases my wrist and travels into my white jeans,slipping inside. Both of it.

I keep groaning and my breath gets harder,when her fingers starts to move. "Ali..." I call out her real name,she sweeps my hair to the back. Then,her other hand gets in my bra. She touches the area of my breast and i grip the mattress,exhaling short breaths.

"Ali!"

...

In the morning...

I lift my eyelids,the sun shines on my face. I feel that i've been wrapped,someone spooning me. I'm almost off the bed,so i turn around and see that Alison is snuggling with me. She moves and hugs me tighter to make herself comfortable,i only stare at her sleeping.

I'd never thought,my master could be so adorable. I let her hug me,our body so close,and our chest feeling each other's heartbeat. I pull her head close my chest,so she can hear my heart. Last night was quite amazing.

I don't feel sad anymore. I know i have to move on. Today's their funeral. I'll have to attend.

But i just wanna stick like this everyday. I wanna be here with her so she can hug me. I wanna hold her close so she knows i'm not gonna leave her.

I move my head close to her,looking down to smell her hair. It's still fragrant.  Her favourite shampoo. I love the smell.

---

The funeral went fine. But it still makes my heart beats slower when i see my mother,when i see my sister in that cabin. It makes me tear apart,i lost the both of them in a day. The angels took their lives to early.

I just hope they will spend their time together in heaven. Sitting among the angels. Having a nice time.

We went back to Ali's house,sitting in the living room. All in black dress. I sit on the couch,Hanna on the edge of the couch,rubbing my back. Ali sits beside me,leaning her back on the cushion. Aria is behind Spencer,who is thinking. "Come on Spence what js there to think any more?"

"Just give me a minute." She walks sideways,biting her nail. It seems like she is figuring something. That she doesn't understands. "Spence sit down for a minute-"

"I said just a second!" Hanna got silent,after Spencer yelling. What is she thinking in her mind? She finally stops walking sideways,then looks straight to me. "Spence what is it?"

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry Em." She quiclly apologizes,i only stare at her curious. I furrow my eyebrows,i'm not understanding why she's suddenly apologizing. "I'm sorry. Adam suddenly made the move,but i pushed him away."

I look at her suspicious,how did she knew about Adam? I've never mentioned him to her. "I'm sorry Em. He kissed me but i told him not to." Is this really happening? Did Adam really...?

I look at Hanna,she tries to avoid my stare,but Aria seems like she's innocent. I sigh,closing my eyes."Who else Adam kissed raise your hand." I demand,they better be jonest with me. Spencer and Alison raises their hand,then we all look at Hanna,and she gives up. "Fine,yes,he did kiss me."

So Aria's the only one that Adam didn't kissed. Maybe he knew Aria is taken by Ezra. "Raise your hand if you pushed him to stop him kissing you."

Spencer raises her hand,so does Ali. But Hanna...thank god. She raise her hand too. "He only wants girls to kiss and use."  Spencer tells,Ali agrees."He's a bad kisser anyway." Hanna adds,rolling her eyes.

"He's a son of a bitch." Ali adds too,looking at me. She slightly smiles,i only stare at her."He deserves to rot in hell."

...

"Adam is in jail. You should be happy."
"I think i'm fine being normal. If i be happy of course i'll be sad soon." I tell Ali,taking off the dress and let it fall to the floor. Ali doesn't mind me staying for another night. Or being half naked.

I have my silk black bra,together with a set of another silk panties. I wear my flannel shirt and white jeans back. When i finished wearing them,i caught Ali staring and she looks away quickly. I can't help but smile,but then it fades when i remembered about the dream again...

I'm really curious. Who was the girl in the dream?

The beautiful girl...was it..? "Mermaid,i'm bored..." Ali mutters,and slamming her body on the bed. She's still not changing into her sleeping outfit. What a lazy girl."What do you think we should do?" She asks me,i think for something fun to do.

Hmm.

"How about we go to the mall? Surely something will remove your boredom." I say,shrugging. Ali tils her head up,and looks at me excited."You genius! Let's go."

Silly girl.

---

"Which do you think is pretty on me?" I furrow my eyebrows in a pity way while smiling slightly,blinking at the two shirts with a lot of diamonds on the both of her hands. "Honestly,everything is pretty on you." She smirks,and i raise an eyebrow. I stare to her and she fades her smirk. And blush.

What was that about?

"But i think the red one fits you. It matches to your hair and...lips." I admit,and really regretted saying about her lips. She stares to me,blinking and slowly growing a smile."Really?"

"Yeah." I say back,smiling to this adorable girl. She hands me the blue one and takes the red one,i put the blue one at where it belongs. We walk to the other hangs of shirts,dresses,shorts and more. I'm carrying a black skirt,a pink sweater,and the sparkly diamond red shirt. "You're gonna wesr all of this in one night?" I joke,and Ali turns around to look at me.

"Well,if that's what it takes to make you laugh." She says it like she's...flirting with me. It feels kinda fluttering. "Ooh that one looks interesting."

"Master,you've already had enough." I whine,then Ali turns around to me and stop walking. She gives me a pissed look,and i have to surrender."Okay,fine. Run along." I say to her and she goes to the amusing 50% offer outfits.

Alison

I just had to smirk the time she said that i fit with everything on me. I thought,

What if you're on me? Would you be pretty? HECK YEAH.

I kinda laughed a little at the thoight,good thing Mermaid didn't notice. Only the blush. It's too visible i can't hide it.

We walk to the attractive outfits,it even has an offer. I go to it to check them out,and ask one by one to Mermaid if she thinks it fits to me. I even made pick-up line and it made her laugh. Like,

"I may be rich,but i still can't buy your heart. It's too expensive."

It was really good. I'm a big flirt to whoeveris close to me. Especially Mermaid. I got my goal on having another flying night with her. I'm so satisfied,but i just wish i could do that to her everyday.

Make her laugh.
See her smile.

"Hey,hey Mermaid look at this. It says,All hail to Ariel the mermaid. I have got to buy this for you."
"What?! Ali,no! You don't have to buy anything for me." She holds my wrist from getting it,i look at her in the eyes.

That's the first time she ever tries to save my money. "Mermaid...?" I say her name,glancing to my wrist and her eyes. "Oh...sorry Master." She releases my wrist,but then i quickly take the cute Ariel sweater and grin to Mermaid. "No one will stop me buy this." I smile showing my teeth, and we walk to the other promotions.

We got to the fitting room,i picked a red tight dress,it looks like a celebrity. I told Mermaid to try it,but she keeps protesting. "No Master this is too much-"

"Have some little respect to try and wear this,Mermaid?" I joke and she finally grabs it. She humbily takes it and walk to the fitting room,but popped her head back out. She pulls my hand and pulls me to get in there,i'm surprised."I kinda need you to help me here."

I nod slowly,but inside i am exploding. Here with Emily Fields in a fitting room,gonna see her half naked. Well it's not like i haven't seen her like that before. She removes her shirt and jeans,hung it on the hanger they provided. She is so hot i can't bare to see her hot legs.

I turn around,close my eyes so i won't have to look. Then Mermaid asks for my help."Can you zip this for me?" I nod once and do as she asks me to. I go close to her,she already wore the red dress. Guess that she can't manage to zip it herself.

I pull it up,it makes the zipping noise and reached until the top." Done and oh my god you look stunning." I say while smiling wide,holding Mermaid's arms. Looking at the mirror. She really does look pretty. "He'll love it."

"Who?" She asks,i thought she would know who it is? "Noel. I know you have a crush on him." I say,hiding the fact that i feel jealous. Emily crosses her arms,something's not right."So you intend to buy this dress for me so i can wear it to go on a date with Noel?"

"Yeah."
"Ali,you have no idea how long i haven't talked to him. I just felt relieved he still care about me. Even for a little bit. And besides,the fact of you thinking that i have feelings for him,it's not true. That was a long time ago." She holds my arms just like how i did,then looks at me in the eye.

Damn. She looks so hot when she's serious.

"Um..sorry. Master i was..i lost control." She quickly aplogizes and releases her hands from my arms. I want her to look at me again. I want to see her glowing brown eyes. Her iris eye gets bigger when she sees me.

...

"This movie sucks." I co fess,while staring at the tv. We got home,changed into matching sweaters,and sweatpants. I msde popcorn,i don't mind Mermaid eating it a lot.

We both put our feet on the coffee tabke,and watch other movies. I cuddle with Mermaid,i'm getting cold. She pulls me closer and gives me warmth,this is nice.

I pull my legs up to my chest and get close to Mermaid,shaping into a ball so she can hug me. She wraps me with her arm on my neck,and i rest my head on her chest."This is nice." She confesses,and i grin.

Mermaid is being a really good puppy,she deserves something. Maybe...she deserves something other than just being friends. But maybe...not yet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Signatory By OJ

Teen Fiction

130 13 17
Dear friend, Would you say that I was obsessed? Or that I was truly in love? Or infatuated? Because till the very moment that I write this, I'm only...
28.7K 1.1K 21
Ebony hasn't had the best life. She didn't know the best people. But one day someone treats her differently. The secrets in her life unfold, not lea...
16.7K 668 13
That girl why were they afraid of that girl. She didn't bug anyone she kept to herself but she still scared everyone. One girl see's past that and gi...
2.7K 162 14
No one knows why she did it. Except me of course. All she said was sorry, but I could see all the stories laced into that simple apology. All the dre...