Forever & Always

By yumnaxxariff

๐€๐ฏ๐š ๐–๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ and her family of 5 recently moved continents after the tragic death of her beloved gra... More

A / N
โ€ข | 1 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 2 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 3 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 4 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 5 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 6 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 7 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 8 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 9 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 10 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 11 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 12 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 13 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 14| โ€ข
โ€ข | 15 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 16 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 17 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 18 | โ€ข
โ€ข| 19 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 20 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 21 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 22 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 23 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 24 | โ€ข
โ€ข| 25 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 26 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 27 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 28 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 29 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 30 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 31 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 32 | โ€ข
โ€ข| 33 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 34 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 35 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 36 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 37 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 38 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 39 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 40 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 42 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 43 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 44 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 45 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 46 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 47 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 48 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 49|โ€ข
โ€ข| 50 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 51 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 52 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 53 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 54 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 55 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 56 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 57 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 58 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 59 |โ€ข
โ€ข| EPILOGUE |โ€ข
Bonus Chapter
NEW BOOK!

โ€ข| 41 |โ€ข

37.2K 1.4K 42
By yumnaxxariff

B L A K E

After I came home yesterday, mom was talking about how I should invite Ava over since She's seen the way "we've gotten very cozy with each other", that's her words not mine.

Today morning I decided I tell her when I was picking her up for school but I completely forgot because I was too amused from what happened when I picked her up.

I decided to ask her during lunch Ava but she looked lost in her own thoughts, after first period we had maths next and she barely said anything, it was like she was thinking about something a lot.

"Ava, are you Okay? You look very lost today" Conner asks the question that I was wonder about too.

"Huh?" She looks up

"Are you Okay?" Rose repeats Conner's question.

"Mhm, yeah I'm fine" she smiles and nods her head.

That smile was fake.

During the whole of lunch period we didn't ask Ava about anything. Maybe she doesn't want to talk about it because it's personal?

After lunch Conner said he needs to head to the library because he said he didn't do his Physics homework and it was due today after lunch.

"Bye guys, I'm heading to my next class" Rose waves while she walks out of the cafeteria too.

"Ava"

"Yeah?" She says while she looks up from her plate of untouched food.

"Why aren't you having you're food, class starts in about 20 minutes" I question

"Oh, I'm really not that hungry, but I really need to go to class too, bye Blake" she says while she gets up, throws her food in the trash and walks out of the cafeteria.

Yup, something is definitely wrong.

I'll try asking her again.

Since now it was only me sitting on the lunch table, I get and and I head for the cafeteria door.

"Blake! Wait" I hear an annoying high pitched voice.

I turn around to see Bertha. What does she want.

"What?" I ask in a monotone.

"Do you want to maybe go out with me sometime, you know as friends?" She ask batting her eyelashes at me.

"No I don't" I dryly say while I walk out of the cafeteria.

I'm not rude at all, but if someone is rude or mean to the people I care and associate with, then that's the only time I am rude.

In this case, Bertha used to push Ava around when Ava first joined the school, and I care for Ava and I wouldn't let anyone treat any of my friends that way, so that's the reason as to why I'm rude to Bertha.

I walk to my next class and waited for the teacher to come.

This day is so weird.

***

After class ended I walk to the parking lot and wait for Ava while I lean beside my car.

I pull out my phone and start scrolling through my phone when I feel a presence of someone standing near me.

I look up from my phone and I see Ava staring at me intently.

Something is wrong.

I smile and I open the passenger side door for her, she gives me a small smile before she slides into my car.

I walk to the drivers side and once again Ava opens the door for me from the inside before I could open it myself.

"I could open the door myself, you know" I smirk and shake my head.

"Yeah, but whatever you say wouldn't stop me from doing it" she winks

I smile at her cute behaviour and get into my car. I start the car up and back out of the parking lot.

As soon as we're on the road, I ask her the question I have been dying to know the answer to.

"Ava, I know something is bothering you, what's wrong?" I ask her while staring straight ahead.

"It's nothing" she shakes her head.

It's something.

I sigh loudly before I drive the car in silence, I won't ask her again, if she's not ready to tell me then i'll just have to wait.

"Blake"

"Yeah?" I ask while I look at her for a split second before looking back at the road ahead of me.

"Would you even hurt my feelings?" She asks out of the blue.

"What? Why would you think that? I wouldn't hurt your feelings. Never" I frown and shake my head.

"Okay" she simply says before looking out of her window.

After a few minutes of silence she asks me a question once again.

"You're not using me, right?" She slowly asks

Why would she think that of me? She thinks I'm using her?

"You think I'm using you" I state dryly while gripping onto the steering wheel tightly.

I'm not mad at her, I'm just a little bit upset that she would think that of me.

"No, I don't think that" she quickly shakes her head.

"It's just that..." she sighs

"During first period, The teacher hadn't come yet so I went to the washroom, I saw Bertha crying and I felt bad so I tried to confront her—"

"You shouldn't even believe people like her, they're all fake" I cut her off

"Listen. I asked her what was up, and why she was crying but then she just lashes out on me and tells me I'm the reason as to why she was crying" she says

"She said that I "stole" you away from her and that I I'm a pathetic little no one and that I'm one of your toys which you'll throw away later..." she trails off while she puts air quotes on the word 'stole' she then stares at her fingers that were on her lap the entire time.

As soon as she finishes what she's saying we're already at the front of her house.

I stop the car and turn in my seat so that I'm facing her.

"Ava, I'm not that type of person, I don't play with peoples feelings like that" I shake my head.

I reach for her hand and continue talking.

"I'm not going to ever hurt your feelings, I'm not that person who toys with other people's feelings then throws them away...that's just messed up" I say

"Whatever Bertha said was wrong, your not a "pathetic little on one", your the most precious person I've ever met and anyone would be stupid to hurt you. Bertha is just saying that cause she has a weird obsession with me" I shake my head and chuckle.

I could hear her laugh too.

"You've changed me, in a good way. If you wouldn't have come into my life I would have still been that annoying little jerk I was a few months back." I smile

She smiles at me and squeezes my hand.

"You may not be a jerk but you sure are still annoying" she smirks innocently at me before she quickly turns around and tries to get out of the car. Key word: tries.

The car door was on child lock—Don't ask why—so she couldn't open the door, I smirk at her and watch her in amusement as she still struggles to open the door.

She then gives up and slowly turns around to face me with a sheepish smile.

"What I meant to say was that you're the coolest and awesomest person I've ever met" she smiles at me innocently.

"Sure" I playfully roll my eyes.

"Oh by the way on Friday Mom told me to tell you she wants you over for dinner" I smile, remembering I needed to tell her.

"Oh, yeah okay" she nods.

I smile and unlock her door and she then gets out of the car.

Before she could shut the door I heard her say

"I lied, you're still annoying"

I chuckle at her childishness as I see her run to the front of her door, she struggles to open it for a second before It opens and she turns around waves at me before she shuts the door.

She's so cute.

•••

A/N

Don't forget to VOTE ⭐️

~Yumna 💫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 2 20
Trigger warning for the following: -mature content -some strong language -fighting -mentions of abuse Everything was cool. It was fine and normal...
87.4K 2.1K 53
"๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ. ๐„๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ." - "๐ˆ'...
356K 14.2K 38
Could you do it? If you had the chance, could you turn the school's Bad Boy into a nerd? *********** Blake Hart and Cameron Mendoza; best friends sin...
799K 26K 43
Everything was tasteless..bland. People in this universe never tasted anything until they found their soulmates. The number of days until they get to...