Intentions🔞✨ BTS JK FF

Oleh gguqhelps

❝Teasing is my kink babe!❞ ... "What should i do if i fell in love with the one i bully?" Previously titled a... Lebih Banyak

ch 1
ch 2
ch 3
ch 4
ch 5
ch 6
ch 7
ch 8
ch 9
ch 10 Ⓜ
ch 12
ch 13 Ⓜ
ch 14
ch 15
ch 16
ch 17
ch 18
ch 19 Ⓜ
ch 20 Ⓜ
ch 21
ch 22
ch Ⓜ 23 Ⓜ
ch 24 Ⓜ
ch 25
ch 26
ch 27
ch 28 Ⓜ
ch 29
ch 30
ch 31
ch 32 Ⓜ
ch 33
ch 34
ch Ⓜ35Ⓜ
ch 36
ch 37
ch 38
ch 39
ch 40
ch 41
ch 42
Ch 43

ch 11

1.7K 43 4
Oleh gguqhelps

Y/n's POV -

Everyone got changed in some better clothes while i stood there wondering about my clothes which were just too large and loose.

"Hey y/n! We are about to go. Why haven't you changed yet?" Jin hyung asked.

"Umm i-i just don't have anything to Wear here so-"

"Come with me." Jungkook said and dragged Me to his room.
He searched up in his closet and then took out a wrapped box which looked like a gift packed for someone.

"Here, wear this." He said handing me the box.
Then he went out of the room while i wore that dress which looked quiet decent to me.

"Let's go!" I said after going downstairs.

"The size is quite appropriate" tae said and chuckled only to get a death glare from jungkoOk.

"Let's go!" We all shouted happily and squeezed in the small van which seems to be owned by jin hyung.

Jimin was sitting at the window seat and i sat beside him.
Next jungkoOk sat beside me and we kinda got squeezed.
Jimin's thighs very brushing mine while jimin tried to keep his hand on my thighs at times.
JungkoOk noticed it and asked jimin to Sit beside him while i moved towards the window seat.
And there was jungkoOk sitting beside me.
His thighs brushing with mine.
At times he took glances over my legs but i tried to ignore it and enjoy the view outside.

While glancing out of the window i suddenly felt something going inside my skirt touching my thighs.
It was jungkoOk's hand.
I gave him a glare when he suddenly moved his hand to my inner thing.
I couldn't help but frown and jumped a bit from my place when he suddenly moved his legs on my seat which made me sit on his lap.

"W-what are you doing j-jungkook!" I whispered.

"Why? Can't I touch something which is mine?" He whispered in my ear while smirking.

"Umm i-it's like shouldn't you bully me instead? Umm i-i mean punch me or like giving me works and bully stuffs like that ?!" I spoke slowly avoiding others from hearing.

"You are right. I'm bullying you right now! Or omg! Is it like you are enjoying this? Do you want my touch more?" He whispered in my ear again making me frown.

"No way! I don't like it at all. It's the worst punishment i could ever get!"

"Then this is your punishment baby, take it well." He said while widening his smirk.

"But what did i do wrong to get punished?" I asked confused.

"I told you that you are MINE but still you gave chances to jimin hyung and that's why you have to be punished."

I was quite.
Better i not speak anymore because god knows what he might do.

I slowly moved again when his hand kept on moving more towards my inner thigh.

WAIT! What is he planning to do?

"Hey we are here!" JiN said while he stopped the car.
Jungkook suddenly removed his hand and pushed me aside.
Hmph what a pervert.

We were in front of a mall.
"Let's do some shopping" namjoon said while giving me a smile.

"Ok so why don't we split up to buy stuff and meet at this same spot after like 1 hour?" Suga suggested.

"Yeah i will go with suga and jin hyung " j-hope said.

"And i will join with taehyung and rapmon hyung" jimin said.

"So y/n and me would go together then" jungkook said while squeezing my palm.

We all went in and parted ways for the time being.

"EnJoy! Lovebirds!" J-hope shouted from behind.
Jungkook smiled at his words while taking me towards the ladies wear section.

"Why don't you tell them that you are just my bully and nothing else. I think they misunderstood our relationship." I spoke With a little bit of disappointment in my heart.

"Why should i? Isn't it good to be known as a girlfriend of a handsome man like me?" He asked while stroking his hair back.

"I don't believe in delusional things. I like things the way they are even if it is something bad or disappointing. I believe in reality." I spoke confidently more to myself than to him because yes i was slowly becoming delusional in this pointless and confusing relationship.

"You seemed mature for a second " he giggled.

"We came here for shopping right! So let's carry on with that!" I said while going towards the dresses And searching some good ones among them.

"Why don't you try this!" Jungkook said while keeping his head on my shoulder.

"O-ok" i said and ran towards the changing room.

...

She snatched the dress from my hand and went to change.
I stood there waiting for her to come out.

Damn! She looked hot and cute at the same time.
She Smiled and came towards me which made me blush.

...

"Does this look good? But i don't actually wear too short skirt So i think i may-not-" he cut off my words and spoke.

"You look good in this and you don't need to change it coz i already paid."

"W-why"

"Don't worry, pay me back when we reach home."

I shrugged it off and then held jungkook's hand to drag him towards the Men's wear section.

...

She held my hand and took me somewhere.
While she was walking her thighs were easily seen better than ever before because she always wore long and covered dresses.
I snapped out of my thoughts when she spoke

"Hey! Why don't you try this on!" She said while smiling cutely and handing me a ripped jeans.

"Ok. And you wait out here! Don't go anywhere !" I ordered her and went in the small changing room.

"Damn she is making me go crazy!"

I took out my pants and wore the one she gave me.

For some reason her video flashed in my mind.
I took out my phone and played her video.
She was sweating and saying my name again and again and this turned me on.
I want her! Now!

...

"Psst! Psst! Hey!" I heard some voices coming from the door when i noticed that jungkook Popped out his bunny head out and was calling me over.

"What is it-" i moved towards the door only to get dragged by him inside and lock the door.

"J-jungkoOk, what are you doing?" I asked while looking at his intense glare.
He closed his eyes for a second and bit his lips.
Then he looked straight into my eyes and then my lips.

"Is everything okay-" i spoke only to get grabbed by my waist and pinned to the wall of the small room.
He held my jaw and crashed his lips on mine.
I tried to push him back when he held both of my wrists up with one of his hands.
The other gripped my jaw tightly.
The kiss was slow at first but it got more and more intensed with time.
He left my jaw and started touching my thighs giving me Chills down my spine.
Now that my jaw was free i tried to break free from the kiss.
He suddenly break the kiss breathing heavily and triggering me with his words again
"Can you dare to kiss me back you scaredy cat! You are useless!"

"I'm not useless!" I said and wrapped my hands around his neck.
Looking directly into his eyes and his hot breath stopped me from thinking straight.
He again smashed his lips on mine while i kissed back with my best try and gave in.
The kiss was now getting intense while his hands wandering over my legs gave me chills.
He then slipped his hands under my shirt which made me widen my eyes more while our lips were still attached.

*knock knock *

"Excuse me is someone in there " the voice seemed familiar.
JungkoOk groaned as he pulled back.

"Can you please come out ? I need to change " WAIT this voice is of jimin!

We both widened our eyes when WE recognised the owner of the voice.
We both look at each other in shock.

"What should we do?" We said in unison.

A/n-
Hey lovelies i know I'm not letting things get TOO MUCH intense but yeah that needs time 😀😀
~please give this book your love 💜😊
I Purple y'all 😉💕

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

4.4K 459 20
"You, so used to treating girls like objetcs, will be burdened by the pain of being treated the same way. Love will be an unknown word in your dictio...
8K 43 50
Idk know if You want smut tell me okay ... 😂 oneshots of pico x bf soft mod .. ( i want to make one but the OG fnf ... ) anyways enjoy and if Yo...
17.9K 584 14
When your bully in love with you.......you both in the arrange marriage Jungkook is your bully but secretly loves you... he loves you the way no one...
169K 5.2K 46
New Substitute professor arrives and you being the biggest playgirl, most popular, beautiful and hot senior of the university decided to make him you...