The Crown

By jaytheauthor21

Amoura has always felt different and she thought it was just because she didnt have a father like the rest of... More

1
2.
3
4.
5.
6

Sneak peak/the surprise

82 5 4
By jaytheauthor21

"Corrie I don't see why you here anymore. We've spent years talking about the issues you've faced and we've conquered them"Dr.Lanie said

"I just I don't know I've been coming here for so long"

"And I'm glad that you've been consistent with me."She said

"I don't know what else to do"

"Well you faced your father and your cousin you have 6 other people to face"

"I don't think I can face my kids. No telling what there father told them. I don't want to face him because I might be in jail for murder and i don't know if I wanna see Josh"

"We didn't work all these years for you to become the broken young girl that came in my office again" She said

"I'm not I'm just scared"

"Of"

"That I'll be rejected from my kids life. Dex and Josh ruined my life. I lost my bestfriend my children my life. I was a shy book worm who didn't party and now I'm a woman who had been scorned"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80K 933 17
The story of how my life changed, completely, in minutes. One minutes I was a normal werewolf girl, looking for her mate. The next, I am the Alpha, I...
50.9K 1.4K 21
TK had always lived as a beta and when he met Carlos he was convinced that theirs would be short-lived, an alpha like the cop would soon find his ome...
692K 15.2K 20
After years of being abused, Diamond is rejected and runs away from her pack. She is taken in by another pack and after six months she has to return...
34 2 11
After leaving her home for the first time, Elsie learns that there is a whole world outside the farm she was raised and has never left, like her mate...