The Lion Guard: The Northern...

By KentroKreations

The dry season is here, and it isn't exactly easy on anybody, but it only gets worse for the crocodiles. When... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Author's Note

195 2 19
By KentroKreations

Hello everyone!

I just want to take this time to let you all know how much I appreciate you guys giving me a read.

And yes, I do have a sequel or two in the works.

There is just one little thing I would like to address.

First things first, I would like to let you all know that the reason I cranked out pages rather quickly is because I already wrote the story.

Yup.

This story has been officially completed for about a year or so now.

"If you already had it completely written and finished, then why did it take you so long to post things?"

Because I hated the old version.

Actually, let me rephrase that - I hated my past writing style.

So, I decided to rewrite the ENTIRE STORY!

"What does this have to do with that little problem you said you had?"

Well, it's because I already had this story written out - I just decided to improve the writing style.

Now, I have to actually write an actual story, which will take time, a whole lot more time than it took for me to rewrite the original story.

Granted, rewriting sucked hard, but coming up with new ideas isn't exactly a walk in the park, either.

"So what you're saying is...?"

Long story short, don't pester me about when the sequel(s) will come out, PLEASE AND THANK YOU!

Anyway, I hope y'all are doing fine, and I'll hear from you/you'll hear from me when(ever) I start putting out new stories!

Oh, and if there are any spelling and/or grammar errors, just ignore them - I may or may not fix them later!

And~ a list of things that belong to Disney and not me:

- the show itself

- The Pridelands and The Outlands

- Makuu and his float (including Hodari)

- Kiburi and his float

- Kion, Fuli, Beshte, Bunga, Ono (The Lion Guard)

- Simba and Nala

- Rafiki and Makini

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 682 52
This is the third book to my second Lion King series, "The Lion King: Makosa's Beginning." In the last book you have witness both brother's Heri and...
1K 58 33
A pair of scars forever connected two sworn enemies. The son of Simba and Scar's second in command. They are forever connected through the pain, the...
16.5K 237 13
One day the Guard was patrolling and went to the Watering Hole because it was so hot out, when they get there a few moments passed and Kion gets bit...
9.6K 163 15
First KionxFuli story. As the guard is in their teenage or young adult years, a lion has feel over for a specific cheetah. Will things go the way the...