F4's Little Wolf (Boys over F...

Door Jessfairy88

Ksenia wanted a new beginning, away from the crazy of America. When her best friend and soul sister Jan Di te... Meer

Charaters
Playlist
New Beginning
Hello Korea!
Shinhwa High and F4
Confrontation!
You were warned!
Train and Spare!
Jan-Di Strikes back!
Jun-Pyo and a invitation!
The Party!
My Heroes!
Protection?
Hospital
Facing the Witch!
When shit it's the fan!
The Basilisk!
Wake Up!
Facing the truth!
Betrayals and Kodak moments!
Welcome back!
Vacation or Hellcation!
Rebellion
Yi-Jung and Woo-Bin to the rescue!
Adorable to the Extreme!
The Solution!
Horse Race!
Challenges
Date? Or not?
Song Family
Touching Gesture!
Swimming! Wait Jun-Pyo what!
New Face!!
F4 meet Shin Segi
Yes! I'll go on a date with you!
Warning!
Misunderstood Date!
Seeking Help!
Meeting the Basilisks!
Her Destiny!
I'm Sorry!
Are you my sister or theirs?
NO!!!!!!!
Please No!!!
Wake me up!
Snow!!!!
Warmth!
Jan-Di?
Fury!
Goodbye!!!!
Nothing is as it seems!
The Wolfe is back!
Unsure about things!
Wolfe Estate!
Club
Not a chapter
Craziness at Song Manor
Family
Finally!
Night Terror
Shocking
Yes!!!! No!!!!!
They're Gone!!!
Hell
Black Hole *Warning: Gore*
Question
Escape
Surviving
Cabin fever *SMUT Warning*
Moving On
Back Together
Craziness
Wedding!!!
crazy situations!
Reinforce.... Surprise!!!
Not an update!
Reunited? What!!!
Life Update and Story Info
News!!!
Final boss
Wake up !!!!
Here we go!
Assistance please ( not update)
Welcome!
Epilogue
What ifs????
What If? 1
(Club) Deleted scene
Don't try me!

Lounge Talk

3.3K 76 3
Door Jessfairy88

Ksenia P.O.V

I waved at Beck as he left before turning to see Jan Di trying to sneak toward the school. I chuckled before sneaking up behind her. "boo!"

Jan-Di jumped a mile high before turning to look at me her hand on her chest."Don't scare me."

"What are you doing?"

"You saw what I did yesterday. Jun-Pyo will probably have the school kill me."

I chuckled. "No he won't."

"How do you know?"

"Because he knows if he messes with you again I start breaking bones. An that threat will be for anyone who think they can hurt my sister."

"Thanks Kenz. I always feel better after talking with you."

"What are sisters for." I noticed Woo-Bin, and Yi-Jung standing near the main hall on their phones. When they noticed me they waved. I turned to Jan-Di. "I hate to ask but will you be okay if I went to hang out with someone for a bit."

When she noticed my slight blush she smiled. "Did you meet someone."

"Jan-Di! It's just as friends."

She pushed me with a chuckle. "Were sisters not Siamese twins go and have fun."

I gave her a quick hug saying I'll see her later before shifting the backpack on my shoulder heading toward the Main Hall.

"Morning guys."

Yi-Jung smiled. "Kenzie!" He looked me over. "I see you still refuse the uniform."

"Damn straight."

Woo-Bin looked me over. "Looks good."

I chuckled. "Don't tell me you guys are making the "F4" entrance?"  That had them both chuckling.

A yelp caught my attention, turning I saw 4 guys in suit take off after a running Jan-Di. "Jan-Di!" I dropped my bag intending to take off after them when I felt strong arms wrapped around me. "Let me go!"

Woo-Bin tightened his hold grabbing my wrists as I tried to break his hold. "Calm down."

"Calm down? There are some idiots chasing my sister. Let me go!"

He just tightened his hold pulling me against his chest. "Those are Jun-Pyo's guards. They are here to escort Jan-Di to Jun-Pyo's house."

I fought harder. "Great so he is having her delivered for slaughter."

"No. If you calm down we'll tell you what he just told us."

I stopped fighting and turning my head looking at Woo-Bin. "Then what is going on?"

"Jun-Pyo just told us he was having her taken to his home so he could apologize."

That took my by surprise and I was sure if Woo-Bin wasn't holding me I would fall in shock. "What?"

Yi-Jung picked up my bad putting it over his shoulder. "I think that kick of her knocked some sense into him." He chuckled. "That or the cupid's arrow."

My mouth dropped. "Cupid's arrow?"

Woo-Bin loosened his hold a little. "I think he started to like her after that kick."

I looked toward the ground. "He's crazy."

"Yep.... Now come on." Woo-Bin let go of me before reaching down and taking my hand in his. "Here we go." He pulled me to his side his hand wrapped tightly around mine as Yi-Jung stood on my other side carrying my bag.

As we entered the voices started. At first they were "F4!" But when we walked in and they saw I was holding hands with Woo-Bin and Yi-Jung was carrying my bag they started whispering wondering if I was in a relationship with Woo-Bin. Many of the muttering was rude toward me for being around F4.

Woo-Bin quickly lead me out of the hall and down to the lounge. Ji-Hoo sat there drinking some tea. He looked up his eyes widening when he saw me. I pulled my hand from Woo-Bin's suddenly feeling a little self-conscious about it. Woo-Bin chuckled before putting a hand on my back and leading me into the room.

Ji-Hoo stood up and smiled holding out his hand. "Hello I'm Yoon Ji-Hoo."

I shook his head. "Hi I'm Ksenia but you can call me Kenzie or Kenz."

"Have a seat."

I sat in the chair Jun-Pyo was in yesterday. Yi-Jung sat my bag at my side as he and Woo-Bin took the couch.

Ji-Hoo looked up. "So where are you from?"

I smiled. "Everywhere. I've lives here, Australia, Germany, London, and America."

Woo-Bin handed me a glass of tea. "So many places!"

"Well my dad, brother and Uncle own a few companies and I was always going with them." We sat and talked for about 10 minutes when I noticed Ji-Hoo had fallen asleep sitting in the chair. Could this guy just sleep anywhere?

Pulling out my sketch book and curled up into the chair looking to the other two who was playing a game of chess before looking back at Ji-Hoo and began drawing. I had pictures of Jan-Di and Ga-Eul already in the book. I had added Woo-Bin to it as well as another. Ji-Hoo had a good face for drawing.

About 20 minutes later and I was done. Going to the bottom  signed and dated the page . "What you drawing?"

I looked up to see Yi-Jung standing in front of me. "Nothing!" I quickly closed my book but before I could put it up he snatched it from my hands and tossed it to Woo-Bin

"You did say you would show me your drawings."

"I said I'd think about it." I went to grab the book when he tossed it to Ji-Hoo before pulling me onto the couch with him.

Ji-Hoo looked at the first picture which was Jan-Di. "This is very good."

I relaxed. "Other then family you guys are the first to see that book."

Ji-Hoo sat the book on the table for all to see. "These are really good." He turned the page to Ga-Eul. "Who's this?"

"Ga-Eul another friend of mine. She works with Jan-Di at the porridge shop."

The next picture was of a cherry blossom tree. I bit my lip nervous about the next three pictures. I placed my hand on the book. "You've seen enough right?"

Ji-Hoo smirked. "I want to see how you drawn me."

I froze. He knew I drew him, but wasn't he asleep. He turned the page and I blushed.

Woo-Bin smiled. "Hey that's me!" He pulled the book closer to get a better look. "Very good."

They turned the page and Yi-Jung smiled. "You drew me?" I remembered drawing him the other night. He stood with a rose in his hand smiling his dimpled smile. "You captured my likeness perfectly."

Ji-Hoo turned the page to the drawing I just did. It was him in his chair sleeping. He chuckled. "These are very good!"

Woo-Bin looked over to me. "You've drawn most of the F4, is Jun-Pyo next?"

"I draw friends! If he really be nice to Jan-Di I just might."

Ji-Hoo looked at his watch. "If you guys will excuse me I have to be somewhere."

"Have a good day Ji-Hoo."

"You as well kenzie... Keep these two in line."

"I'll try."

As he left Woo-Bin jumped up grabbing my hand. "Come on."

"What? Where are we going."

Yi-Jung smirked. "Round 2! Who will win this one?"

I laughed as I pushed Woo-Bin away and headed toward the stairs. "Why me of course."

"Little Rascal. "Woo-Bin rushed me, I laughed and took off running upstairs toward the training room. I looked back to see both he and Yi-Jung chasing me laughing. Before I could reach the room I was grabbed and thrown over a shoulder.

"Woo-Bin put me down."

"A gentleman carries a lady over the threshold!"

I laughed as we walked into the room. He finally put me down. I took my bag. "Be right back."

Unknown P.O.V

I watched the ugly new girl run out of the F4 lounge Woo-Bin and Yi-Jung sunbea  following her. I followed them to see Woo-Bin grab her and throw her over his shoulder. Why would they be friendly with someone like her. She is almost as bad as that commoner. As they went into the training room I peeked into the room to see her go into the changing room as Woo-Bin stripped to his pants.

'What where they doing? Was she in fact a whore?' I let my eyes roam over Woo-Bin. He was mine why should someone like her get to see him in such a state?

She walked back out in black shorts and a black tank top. What were they doing? She grabbed two practice swords handing one to Woo-Bin. Were they fighting? Sure enough when Yi-Jung sunbea  said go they began to fight with the swords. She was no match for Woo-Bin how dare she think she could match him.

As he knocked her down I wanted to laugh. That is until she flipped him and sat on his stomach laughing. The stupid bitch!

Turning from the door I headed to the F4 classroom. I couldn't do anything but Jun-Pyo could... But by the looks of things he won't because of Yi-Jung and Woo-Bin. Slipping into the room I went to Jun-Pyo desk and began opening draws. On the third draw I found what  I was looking for. There was a report with is signature. Taking the paper I put it into my bag.

I slipped out of the room unnoticed and headed back down to the others. Just wait new girl you have someone bad heading your way... I'm sure Min-Chul would like to get some revenge on the bitch who broke his arm. She'll be dead by the end of the week!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know there will be some misspelling and grammar problems. I am sorry for that I will be going back to fix that later. I just want to get the ideas from my head to the computer. :P

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

15.5K 259 16
What happened to Gu Joon-pyo while he was in America getting the Schnwa Group back on track? Four years is an awful long time. Enter Tiffany Smith, A...
39.4K 1K 17
If you were shipping for Ji Hoo, then read on! This story is what I imagined happened in the 4 years Jun Pyo and Jan Di were apart, and then continu...
7.1K 584 26
"Even if you hate me, Jimin... I will never stop loving you." --- J-3 are the top 3 students in BigHit Academy. They're the hottest, smartest, and mo...
115K 12.3K 161
I'm a die heart fan of Korean drama series. And one of my most favorite korean drama is Boys over flowers acted by my forever crush Lee min Ho and Ko...