Whisper of death [Yoonkook]

By dreamymess

Yoongi was a said to be cruel, ruthless. He didn't bother pulling the trigger, never sparing anyone's life. N... More

Intro
1. Voices You Can't Stop
2. Part Of Them
4. Don't Let Them Get You
5. Cross My Heart, Hope To Die

3. Take Me Away

412 22 3
By dreamymess

Namjoon's sight got fixed at his brother, who just entered the place with grimace. His face was a little bit too pale, drowsiness visible through the mask he wore. Namjoon only chuckled, approaching him immediately.

"You are late. Such a shame! It's inconceivable that you are the one to be all grumpy this morning." Namjoon jokes, but was met with Yoongi's disapproving face, as he furrowed his eyebrows further, rubbing his temple.

"Should I remind you, that it wasn't you who took a two hour nap, before he got the most unrealistic and absurd story in his entire career as a mobster!" Yoongi protested, his voice raspy and deep, his throat kind of itchy. He let himself sit on the leather couch, closing his eyes for a second. You can't excuse yourself to call sick with this type of profession.

" Don't whine, I'm the one who didn't get any rest except the ten minute pass out on the couch. " Namjoon snorted and crossed his legs as he looked as his brother's closing eyes. "Sleep is indeed overrated." Namjoon stated, reluctantly standing from his chair. "You want some coffee?" He kindly suggested, as he pulled out his gun, placing it on the table with a loud thud.

"Get your ass here and tell me what happened once again." Yoongi muttered, his voice rambling through his chest as he used his other hand to put it under his head, and his right one to pull a knife, absentmindedly playing with it. Namjoon clicks his tongue with unfavorable opinion. Yoongi's minty breath soon filled the room, mixing with the odd scent of the air freshener in the room.

"What astonished me was Hoseok's attitude, he would normally stay loyal to the gang, and now he is not even able to point a gun towards a group of teenagers? How hypocrite." Yoongi signed, looking at Namjoon for approval, however, the other was about to disagree with him.

"It was a dismay, totally unanticipated, how was he supposed to react? "

"That is not an excuse! He let complete strangers with him, and he better has good explanation!"

"It was the situation." Namjoon calmly reminded as he crossed his arms. He had no intention to argue with his beloved brother, Hoseok was frankly said one of their most committed people and he couldn't efferd losing him, especially if he was able to gain some extra support.

" Namjoon, don't tell me that you..." Yoongi suddenly said, his whole expression dropping abruptly. Hoseok could have promptly proceed all their orders, nevertheless, he had no right to play the boss.

If he dares to be complacent towards the number of people he kills, express hypocrisy and false intentions, he better never be part of anything, more than the cheap thrills of the crime.

"Drop it Joon." Yoongi said with a smug, pulling a knife. The clip blade soon showed and he was a way too agile and determined for Namjoon to stop him, as he stormed out of the room.

"Thought the kids could make the team special. Yoongi is such a close minded person, living with his own expectations, like always.." Namjoon mumbles, pulling his phone out.

×××

"People do absurd mistakes, like not deleting your logs, or some assume that you can use direct software to hack social medials. It is a scam." Hoseok explained carefully, drinking from his sprite. Jungkook wasn't really interested in programming or whatever the older was doing by fast clicking on the keyboard. These script writing things were unknown for him.

Hoseok already got himself into huge shit by not killing them, so now he didn't bother giving them a spare room for the night. Could it get worse?

Jungkook spaced off as he looked through the night gloom, mesmerized by the moonlight that coldly engulfed his face in sooth. The shamrock green leaves moved in synchrony with the spring breeze, branches covering the full magnificence of the moon.

"You better explain now!" Yoongi's deep voice pierced the silence as he stormed into the room, pointing the knife to Hoseok's neck. Jungkook didn't even shiver, his raven black hair, covering his forehead partly, his pale skin and earrings contrasting with the disturbingly dark background of night loneliness and brittle coldness. Yoongi soon looked at the boy who was fully awake, sitting by the window with his doe eyes at Yoongi, his sharp jawline, black circles that indicated tiredness, black clothes making his veiny hands appear even stronger. Yoongi felt something.

"You have such a little boss." Shit.

"What you dared to say kid?" Yoongi asked, his voice cracking. Who had the nerve to talk to him like this? Yoongi soon noticed the two sleeping figures, lying on the sleeping mat. He chuckled, almost punching himself for not being able to solve the whole thing.

"Hoseok did nothing." Jungkook said, as he leaned on his hand.

His voice was overly sweet, like honey with a hint of vanilla, yet bitter, so gentle that it could sooth a night owl to sleep and calm down the fiercest beast. It would sound wonderful singing. Yoongi thought.

"You told him our real names?!" Yoongi snapped, his heavy gaze falling on Hoseok, who was already afraid for his life. "Hoseok, how could you take three strangers, moreover teenagers, and let them lead? You are fucking sick!" Yoongi groaned and gritted his teeth, which made Jungkook flinch slightly. The younger twitched his nose, still surprisingly reserved, as the sparkle in his eyes appeared, contrasting with the gloomy background.

" You won't still think the same if you check what we found in their car. Hope Namjoon told you." Yoongi hesitated to speak, but eventually nodded, his throat dry. Hoseok smirked. "So much home made opiate. How convenient to drive around the west area, with all this in your car. One of the reasons why I spared them. Second of all, they might me newbies, but they are pretty qualified when it comes to self protection skills." Hoseok explained, and thank God that Yoongi had the patience to listen all of it, before bringing the weapon down. He almost did what could not be ever fixed. In the name of his own preservation and survival insticts.

" Hoseok. You are wasting your time." Jungkook suddenly said, as both Yoongi and Hoseok looked at him with puzzlement. "I'm talking about the hack into the system." Jungkook said as he pointed to the computer. "Don't you think you could do more effective things to trap your rival?" Jungkook cocked an eyebrow, poking his inner cheek with his tongue for a moment.

"What do you mean, kid?" Yoongi questioned.

"Sending a person into your rival's gang."

Hoseok and Yoongi blinked, now staring emotionlessly at the younger, who leaned closer to the window just to take a deep breath and form his words correctly.

"Send a person of yours under cover. Make them get to know the rival and expose their weak spots. Come on, am I the only one who thinks this way?" Jungkook said nonchalantly, still thinking over his abstract ideas, as if they were the most precious star to stare at.

" They will keep hostage. " Yoongi persuade him, and coldly refused.

" The boy has a point. " Hoseok shared, as he looked down. "We never had a person like this here, still its an option, a way more reliable information." Yoongi looked at Jungkook one more time, then he looked at Taehyung and Jimin, that were as pale as ghosts, lying helplessly on the sleeping mats, sleeping so deeply that nothing could disturb their sleep. They trusts Jungkook with their valuable side.

"What about them?" Yoongi questioned, pointing at Jungkook'a friends.

"You see, they are part of the gang I established. It could be a collage of newbies, that know nothing about the tough world of extortion, prostitution and drugs, notwithstanding, we have potential to work with you." Jungkook said.

Yoongi approached him dangerously, as he leaned no get closer to the boy. Jungkook's jaw clenched, as he tried his best to co concentrate on the pair of eyes, dark enough to look like a black mirror that consumed all the moonlight. His frame was skinny, his aura fierce.

"I will exceedingly fast end you, Jungkook. I could simply make your calm face freeze with horror and then pull the gun inside this pretty mouth of yours. I can wreck you whenever I want." how dominanting. Jungkook thought and weakly laughed, his bunny teeth exposed as he was so close that he could count Yoongi's moles.

" I'm offering you myself Yoongi. I'm neither a fool or naive, you can use me as fighter, or even a person who is playing to know your rival well. I can also quite well falsificare documents, as a forger." He suggested, a phychotic smile of evil appeared on his face.

"What would you want in return?"

"Don't mess with my team. Taehyung and Jimin can go, they did nothing, but obey me and follow my orders. I believe that this fight between us and the accident was due to my inconsiderate attitude..." Yoongi swallowed hard. "Let them go, my life could belong here to serve this gang. You have the full right to crack my skull though, but don't involve them. I take full responsibility."

Yoongi never wanted to kick someone's ass so much.

"Never fix other's shit, let them learn to protect themselves. This is what a good leader would do first." Yoongi adviced, as he pulled his gun. Then he stared into Jungkook's eyes, for a brief moment, he saw through the repulsed emotions of confusion and filthy agitation, fear and emptiness.

Still, he saved Jin's life.

Leader or not, I owe him a spare.

"Until you see, until you hear, until you breathe, every movement will remind you of how fucked up you are Jungkook. You bit into the poisoned fruit of envy and greed."

"Enough..." Hoseok desperately tried to interfere.

"You might have saved Jin, but i'm not done with you, nor your little friends . You all will pay. I guarantee you. " He said loudly as he left the room slamming the door. Jungkook took a so desired breath, as he looked back at Hoseok. Before he could say something, or even apologize for his friend's dumb mistake to hit Seokjin.

" W-Will... That guy, Seokjin... " Jungkook muttered as he stuttered with worry, a limp blocking his throat from taking a so desired breath.

"He will make it, just fractured rib." Hoseok said lowly, drinking from his already bitter coffee, next to him sprite. It was horrible. "Quick advice. He will forgive you for saving Jin, but not your friends for being airheads. Consider to learn them to protect themselves better, because he will haunt them. Now leave the place as soon as you could, and never, ever mention anything to anyone. I'm sorry, Jungkook. " Last words that Hoseok said as he was walking towards the younger, before pulling a morphine injection, after the piercing pain Jungkook felt, he couldn't even react, everything went black.

×××

Jungkook woke up with something similar to hangover. His initial thought was that it was only a nightmare, but his blood froze as he saw a note on his desk.

"It was a morphine. You fell asleep quick. We drove you guys back so you won't identify our location."

호석

"Fucking..." Jungkook helplessness cursed under his breath, as he rubbed his trobbing head, fixing his messy hair. He could still taste the terror and blood on the tip of his tongue, his blood rushed as he lay back down, staring inti the ceiling. It has probably been a day. Still dizzy frim the morphine. All he needed was food, even if his stomach was queasy, his heart gunning.

He got out of bed very slowly, as he sat in front of his computer, rushing to send a message to Jimin and Taehyung, just to check of they are safe. He quickly removed the bangs from his sweaty forehead, he indeed craved a long bath. He appreaciated the so desired silence in his room, before he started texting.

Jungcoco

13:26

Taehyung, are you two feeling any better? Anything suspicious?

He wrote with dry throat.

Message not send.

He tried over and over again, but soon the whole system crashed. After a few minutes he got quite a disturbing message, that opened itself with the screen doing weird movements.

"Deal accepted."

M.Y.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 11.6K 18
A YOONKOOK SHORT STORY! Recently dumped, heartbroken, and unwilling to move on, Yoongi spends his days wallowing in self-pity. He's trying to tell hi...
1.5K 126 27
Yoongi is one of the only Werewolves in the high school he goes to, and of course, only other werewolves know that. Jimin is a Magic with a great ha...
35.4K 2.8K 25
❝I was given a month to get that twig of a man to fall in love with me before I kill him. Considering he hired a private investigator to find my wher...
43.7K 1.5K 21
There was no doubt that Park Jimin was most feared, ruthless overall he is a demon in the human world. But there is always a reason for someone to be...