AISLE 14 | 2YEON

By kimwig

"What do you find so interesting about aisle 14?" "Freedom, perhaps?" 1975 a year in which the students of Gi... More

Love Is Blind
Run Chae, Run!
Freedom
Games
Mask
Blurry Mess
Kimchi Stew
Trust
Feelings
Wedding Plans
Truth
Fate
Letter
Lesson
Leave Or Die
Butterflies
Motorcycle
Breaking News
September 19th
September 30th
Angel
SEQUEL

November 1st

1.6K 103 14
By kimwig

November 1st 1975

Greetings Jeongyeon-ssi,

Today is your birthday, isn't it?

I wish you all the best and to spend it however you like it, as long as you're happy.

Since it is your birthday today, I wanted to write to you about something I have been keeping to myself way too long now. I initially thought of waiting until you finally came back home but it seems like you are not.

It may sound really absurd but I have had these feelings for a long time and now that you have gone away, I can confess.

The truth is that I feel a strong attraction to you, I always did. I know you are a girl and I am not supposed to be feeling this way, but I really cannot help it. I am married now so there is no problem of finally letting it all out, nothing can change my fate.

I love you, Jeongyeon. I wish I could have told you before you left. Maybe, this way you could have stayed.

After this letter gets delivered, I will stop writing to you. I really wish you can someday read these.

I love you very much.

Sincerely,
Im Nayeon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Us By Yoo

Fanfiction

1.5K 45 8
It's the moments 2yeon share behind camera. I have other ships in it too for eg: Saida and Michaeng or maybe more??? Read and you'll realize. 👑 #17...
5.5K 139 24
Y/n who is 18 is forced to marry her college professor. Kim Taehyung her professor is in love with her but does show his feeling towards her in a sex...
66.1K 2K 34
The story follows a not-so-ordinary "spoon-fed" teenager named Chaeyoung, who is sent by her parents to a province to live all alone. As the heir to...
Citrus+ By Gobuki

Fanfiction

6.1K 327 25
Jeongyeon and Nayeon have been dating for a month. Their life goes on as it is; going to school, hanging out with friends, and so on. But there is on...