Forever & Always

By yumnaxxariff

๐€๐ฏ๐š ๐–๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ and her family of 5 recently moved continents after the tragic death of her beloved gra... More

A / N
โ€ข | 1 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 2 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 3 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 4 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 5 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 6 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 7 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 8 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 9 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 10 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 11 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 12 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 13 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 14| โ€ข
โ€ข | 15 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 16 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 17 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 18 | โ€ข
โ€ข| 19 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 20 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 21 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 22 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 23 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 24 | โ€ข
โ€ข| 25 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 26 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 27 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 28 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 29 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 30 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 31 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 32 | โ€ข
โ€ข| 33 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 34 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 35 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 36 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 37 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 38 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 39 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 41 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 42 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 43 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 44 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 45 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 46 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 47 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 48 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 49|โ€ข
โ€ข| 50 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 51 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 52 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 53 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 54 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 55 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 56 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 57 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 58 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 59 |โ€ข
โ€ข| EPILOGUE |โ€ข
Bonus Chapter
NEW BOOK!

โ€ข| 40 |โ€ข

39.8K 1.3K 194
By yumnaxxariff

A V A

I don't want to go to school today, I really don't. After I kissed Blake on the cheek I feel things would either go really awkward or we might get closer.

But the thing is, why am I making this a big deal? I just kissed him on the cheek, it's not like I asked him to marry me right? Right.

This shouldn't be that bad.

I walk down the stairs and I see Mom, Dad and Sofia sitting on the dinning table eating breakfast.

"Good morning, peeps" I say while I sit down next to Sofia on the dinning table.

"Good morning sweetie, go grab some pancakes, they're on the counter." Mom smiles at me.

I get up from my chair and I walk to the counter and I put two pancakes on my plate, I then cover them in maple syrup before heading back to the table and sitting down.

I start to eat my breakfast but then I start chocking on my food because of what dad says next.

"So your mother told me that you have something going on with this Blake kid, eh?" He smirks

I start coughing and Sofia rubs my back while she giggles.

Stupid.

"Dad, there's nothing going on with us, we're just good friends that's all" I say while I gobble down the last pancake and I take my plate to the sink.

I really don't want to talk about this right now.

The doorbell suddenly right indicating that someone was outside.

"I'll get it" Sofia says while she heads for the door.

"Hey Sofia" I hear Blake's voice.

Why is he here?

I quickly walk to where Sofia was standing, her body leaning against the doorframe of the front door.

"Hey Blake, let me guess you're here for Ava" Sofia smirks.

"Yeah, I was here to—" he was cut off by my Dad

"Blake, son! Come in, we were just talking about you to Ava" my dad says

"Dad!" I yell

This is so embarrassing, someone take me away from here.

"Really?" Blake looks in my direction smirking at me while entering the house and heading straight to where the dining room is.

"Yeah, they were talking about how cute you guys would look together and how—" I quickly shut Sofia up my smacking her on the head then covering her mouth with my hands.

"NOTHING! WE WERE TALKING ABOUT NOTHING" I yell

"What do you want?" I add

"Oh I was here to pick you up for school" he smiles, his left cheek dimple on full display.

"This is proving a point on how you guys would be perfect for each other" Sofia's muffled voice comes from behind my hand.

"Say one more word and i'll kick your ass so hard that you'll have to unbutton your collar to take a shit" I threaten

"Ava! Language!" Mom playfully glares at me.

"Jeez sorry" I say while I let go of Sofia.

"Blake? Let's go before my sister come up with other lies" I lie

"Mhm" he smirks at me.

He for sure knows what's going on. It's cause of the look he's giving me right now.

I grab onto his hand and drag him out of my house while I bid goodbye to mom and dad.

"So, Let's talk about that kiss yesterday" he smirks at me while we head for his car.

"Just shut your mouth" I groan

"I mean...I liked it, so there's no need for you to get embarrassed, plus it was only on the cheek" he pokes my flustered cheeks.

"Just zip it" I glare at him playfully.

He smiles at me innocently before opening the passenger door for me.

I don't even try and stop him from opening the door for me because we all know that he wouldn't listen.

I slide into the car and he shuts the door behind me, he then walks to the drivers side but before he could open the door I lean forward and I open the driver side door for him from the inside.

"Thank you" He chuckles before getting in and shutting the door.

We head to school with random songs playing on the radio, once we reach school Blake opens the door to his car. Before I could even open my door, Blake beats me to it, he hold his hand out for me to take, I give him a confused look but I hold onto his hand anyways, he closes my door behind me before walking into school together.

Let's not forget that I'm not very good with a whole crowd of people staring at me, so when we walked in people were whispering in their friends ears and looking at us, this made me feel uncomfortable and conscious.

I try pulling my hand away from Blake thinking that it would maybe stop the staring from other people but instead Blake holds onto my hand tighter, he looks down at me and smiles while given my hand a reassuring squeeze.

We walk up to Rose and Conner who were both smiling at us.

"See I told you, we could be Cupids" I hear Rose say to Conner while nudging him.

"I agree" Conner says

"Can you guys become a thing already, this is too cute" Rose gushes.

Suddenly my shoes look like the most interesting thing in the entire world, I could feel a faint blush appear on my cheek. From the corner of my eye I could see Blake glaring at his sister.

"What do you guys have" Blake changes the topic, which I am grateful for.

No one was staring at us anymore but I still had the feeling someone was, but I just brushed it off, I'm probably imagining things.

"I have English" I say.

"Yeah same" Rose adds

"Well, I have geography" Conner says

"And I have French" Blake states.

"Well, Ava and I are going, bye guys" Rose says while dragging me away from Conner and Blake.

What is up with the Reynolds's and then dragging people. First Blake, now Rose. Cola may be the next person to drag me around their house...you never know.

We reach English and we put our bags on our desks while we take a seat, since it was still early we had plenty of time before class starts,so I decided to go to the bathroom.

"Hey Rose? I'm going to the bathroom, i'll be back" I say while I get off my seat and head out the class.

The hallways were pretty much empty, there were just a few people hanging around near the lockers.

I walk into the girls bathroom and the first thing I hear is someone sobbing.

I turn to the right and I see Bertha on the floor crying in the corner of the bathroom.

"Bertha? What's wrong?" I quickly run up to her and rub my hands against her back to sooth her down.

Even though she may be a bitch to me, I wouldn't like to see anyone cry, even if it's Bertha.

"Go away" she says while hides her face with her arms.

"What's wrong?" I ask once again.

"This is all your fault" she suddenly looks up, her eyes glaring at me with hatred.

What? What did I do?

"What have I done? Listen whatever I did, I didn't mean it, it wasn't intentional" I say.

I don't even know what I did.

"Oh really, so you're saying that it wasn't intentional for you to start dating Blake huh?, do you know how long I've wanted him?, I've had a crush on since the end of middle school. Do you know how long that is? I've had a crush on him for four years of my life" she seethes.

She then gets up from the floor and shoved me.

"Then you're annoying ass comes into this school and you already have him wrapped around your fingers, and how long have you been here for? That's right only a few months. I just don't get it, what does he even see in you, you're just a pathetic little no one, that wants to get into Blake's pants" she scoffs

"Ok buddy listen, I was trying to comfort you and I was trying my best to be kind but what you're saying right now is just stupid, why are you crying over the fact that he doesn't like you. Listen, you're acting crazy, you're crush on him is going to a point where you're starting to obsess over him, so please just chill" I say calmly.

"Ugh whatever, Blake will probably dump you as soon as you guys sleep together, you're just one of his other toys" she rolls her eyes and walks out of the washroom.

What just happened?

I do my business in the bathroom and head out of the bathroom, while I was walking to my class again, the only thing I could think about is, what if Bertha is right? What if Blake just wants to use me and get into my pants?

What am I thinking? This is stupid, Blake isn't that type of person, he wouldn't even do that.

•••

A/N
Ouuuu, what do you think of Bertha?
Please don't forget to VOTE ⭐️
Hope you liked this chapter!
~Yumna ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 53.6K 51
As a result of the tragic death of her father; Heaven Foster's life has mouldered into a exasperating cycle of moving from one home to another. Con...
81.3K 2.1K 28
When Ashton Yang, Femi's childhood bully who would always mock and tease her for being a crybaby is laying next to her door with injuries she makes t...
495K 12.2K 37
Gracie May is a shy nerdy girl with major trust issues especially when it comes to guys. Her simple life gets turned upside down the moment 'Ryan Gr...