taehyung's love story. (ON HO...

By ItzBlue113

This was made by someone that is my bff and I would like to keep the memories, it's not finished but I will a... More

A/N
C H A P T E R - 2
C H A P T E R - 3
C H A P T E R - 4
C H A P T E R - 5
C H A P T E R - 6
C H A P T E R - 7
C H A P T E R - 8
wanna have a baby?
fimding out the gender
love triangle
hospital.
uh oh
bad choice
guilty
A/N good news
!In Labour!

C H A P T E R - 1

34 5 0
By ItzBlue113

Lexi and tae have been boyfriend and girlfriend for a while,you decided to sleep at his for the weekend..!
When you get get to tae's

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tae: so what you wanna do?

Lexi: I don't know.....*blushes*

Tae: I love you so much you know that?

Lexi: *looks at him weird* OF COURSE I KNOW YOU LOVE ME! *giggles and slaps his chest*

Tae: *moans* why did that turn me on *uncontrollable kıssəs lexi* wanna have fun babe?~

Lexi: *blushes* yes~

Tae: *starts kissing your neck then takes your PJ's of* ooo~ naughty girl not wearing any underwear~

Lexi: *blushes way more* only for you tae, *I moan as he gently strokes down your body*

Tae: let's go upstairs to my bedroom *he grabs your hand and leads you upstairs to he's bedroom*

Lexi: pushes you on bed and straddles tae, he was shocked that lexi did that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To be continued
Share
Comment
Words:155

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10M 302K 52
Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new fresh life without homework, what she didn't expect...
1M 48.3K 28
1950s. ***Story contains mature scenes and Hindi phrases in initial chapters which are not translated in english*** Abhigyan Singh, a Sarpanch of the...
778K 21.9K 61
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
4M 257K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...