Fanfiction: Season 1

By coauthurname

Eight girls are given the opportunity of a lifetime when they each win a spot from a writing contest to compe... More

Characters
Guidelines and Rules
One: Meeting the Contestants
Two: (Still meeting the Contestants)
Three: When Reality kicks in
4: McB*tches
Five: Make America F*cked Again
6: Inside Hell's Kitchen
Seven: Masters of Disaster
Eight: Relaxation
Nine: Bite me
Ten: Finders Keepers
Eleven: Life is a Rollercoaster Ride
Twelve: Hideout and Makeout
Thirteen: Hide and Peek
Fourteen: Shopping it Up
Fifteen: the war begins
Sixteen: worming my way around
cover
Seventeen: Costume
Eighteen: F*cking Playboy Bunny's
Nineteen: Missing
Twenty: First one out
Twenty One: Sad Past
Twenty-two: Vegetarian Turkeys and Drama
Twenty-three: Just peachy
Twenty-four: For the love of Luna
Twenty-five: Go get your Daddy
Twenty-six: Mamma Mia
Twenty-seven: Date day
Twenty-eight: strike two
Twenty-nine: Get a Room
Q&A
Thirty-one: Nothing happened
Thirty-two: positve
Thirty-three: Es el fantasma (its the ghost)
Authors Note
Thirty-four: I promise
Thirty-five: Getting down and dirty
Thirty-six: Martin knows (or does he?)
Thirty-seven: not-so lucky pot of gold
Thirty-eight: And the winner is....
Thirty-nine: What happened after
Fanfiction Season 2

Thirty: too late to apologize

22 8 0
By coauthurname

CAMERON POV

Today was the battle of the bands competition. My group was Luna, Catalina, and myself and we decided to sing Fergalicious. Luna and I are going to sing and Catalina is going to play the keyboard.
We spent the better part of the day teaching Catalina which buttons to push on the keyboard, giving me and Luna only an hour to rehearse the entire performance.
"No. I am going to step here. Move your foot!" Luna said, exasperated.
I was purposely screwing up the dance routine to get on her nerves.
I laughed.
"C'mon Cam! We want to win." Catalina whined at me.
"Fine....I will be serious this time." I sighed dramatically.
Luna glared at me.
During our next run through Ethan decided to interrupt.
We were in the processes of a dance move where it required me to grab Luna's hip.
"Cameron!" Ethan yelled.
"What?" I asked, pausing with my hand on Luna's hip.
Ethan stormed over, and took my hand and moved it up higher.
"Better." he said. I rolled my eyes. So he was going to be this kind of boyfriend.
I moved my hand up higher, an amused expression settling on my face.
"What are you doing!" Ethan demanded, grabbing my hand before it got too high.
"I'm dancing." I replied in mock innocence.
If looks could kill, I would be dead.
Luna laughed. "He's just pressing your buttons, E."
Ethans gaze softened when he turned to look at Luna.
The two seemed to speak with there eyes rather than actual words, and they suddenly burst out laughing after moments of silence, never taking their eyes off each other.
I stepped away, not wanting to get in the way of their wordless conversation.

NEVEAH POV

"It's something in the way you mooove!" I sang. "Makes me feel like I can't live without yooouu, and it takes me allll the wayyy!"
"I want you to stayyyyy!" James joined in our voices joining together to make a sweet soft melodic noise.
When the song ended, the two of us traded high fives, along with Eugene, who was playing the piano. We totally have this thing in the bag.
"We sound fantabulous!" James cheered in his high sing song voice he always does.
I sighed, I really do like James, and it doesn't make it any easier knowing that I never really had a chance with him and that I never will.
"And we will look fantabulous after we put on our costumes and makeup on." Eugene pointed out.
"Speaking of, we should probably get ready. Battle of the Bands starts in like thirty minutes." I added.
It took us only twenty minutes to put ourselves together, which I thought was pretty impressive considering how extravagant we looked.
Eugene was decked out in a complete blue shimmering suit and wore dark blue lips and his eyelids were covered in various shades of purple. His face glittered in the light and he topped the outfit off with a headband that had blue sequins and peacock feathers sticking out of it.
James wore a pair of silver leather pants and a black vest covered in silver glitter. His make up consisted of silver everything. He looked like a greater version of the tin man.
And finally I wore a high waisted green skirt that had a picture of Spongebob and Patrick on it, which Luna had gifted me a couple months ago. I paired that with a yellow button up sleeveless shirt and a purple tie. My hair was thrown into pigtails and I had my eyes decorated in green eyeshadow and wore purple lipstick.
We looked funky-a good kinda funky .
I can't wait to perform!

MARISSA POV

"I'm holding on your rope, got me ten feet off the ground. And I'm hearing what you say but I just can't make a sound." Shawn sang, strumming a few strings on his guitar.
He was great, but I totally could have done just as good, but freaking Blair wouldn't let me sing lead.
Blair and I were waiting for the chorus to start. Her eyes were concentrating on Shawn, a warm gaze in her eyes..
Oh. My. God. Blair was totally crushing on Shawn.
"I thought you liked Gray." I whispered to her.
"Duh. Who else would I like?" She rolled her eyes.
I pointed at Shawn.
Blair glared at me, but I could still see the a redness start to form in her face. She was blushing.
"Shawn is just my friend" Blair replied crossing her arms.
Poor girl was in denial.
"That's how it always starts." I pointed out.
And then suddenly Shawn stopped playing.
"Uh, guys, you didn't come in."
"Whoops." I said, giggling.
"Sorry, let's take it from the top." Blair replied in an irritated tone, avoiding Shawn's gaze.
The famous singer, gave Blair a worried look before turning around and resuming the song.
Things were about to get interesting.

ALYA POV

"I hate both of you." I said to the Dolan twins.
"We love you too." Grayson said, smiling at me innocently.
"Don't you like winning? If we sing its a for sure loss." Ethan pointed out.
I let out a long groan. I was a dancer. Not a singer. My god.
"Whatever, just hand me the goddamn microphone." I said giving in.
"Yay!" Grayson cheered, running over and giving me a hug.
I patted his shoulder awkwardly. Gosh he reminds me of an overgrown teddy bear.
"I can't sing if you crush my lungs." I glared at him.
"Sorry." he apologized with a laugh before letting go.
"Meet out by the pool in five minutes for the Battle of the Bands." Martins voice spoke over the speakers. The three of us nodded at each other, gathering up our equipment.
We were going to win.

BLAIR POV

Neveah, James, and Eugene took the stage first. Eugene was doing great, playing the piano, and Nevaeh and James sang a beautiful duet of the song Stay.
I slyly took out the phone Marissa had smuggled onto the show and took a picture when no one was looking.
Marissa looked at me.
Sh*t she saw. But oh well, it's Marissa we are talking about.
"Are you f*cking stupid?" She asked me.
"I won't get caught." I replied rolling my eyes.
"You say that now." Marissa scoffed.
I just shook my head. She was the bimbo that owned it.
Next on stage was Luna, Catalina, and Cameron.
Catalina took a seat at the keyboard, while Cameron and Luna walked to center stage, wearing headsets.
Oh. My. God. They were going to sing and dance.

CATALINA POV

I was playing keyboard while Cam and Luna sang Fergalicious. Everything was running smoothly. We didn't practice the rap part of it that much because Luna said she didn't need to. I just hope this goes well.
"All the time I turn around brothers I gather round. Always looking at me up and down looking at my (uh). I just wanna say it, now, I ain't tryin' to round up drama little mama I don't wanna take your man. And I know I'm coming off a little bit conceded and I keep on repeating how the boys want to eat it but I'm tryin to tell that I can't be treated like clientele. Cause they say she delicious" Luna was right. She had it in the bag.
We finished our performance and it was time for Blair, Marissa, and Shawn to perform.

SHAWN POV

It was time for us to perform and Marissa was still upset that she couldn't sing lead. I don't care. I want to win this thing and if she sings we lose all chances of doing so. We got to the chorus and I heard a small thud. I couldn't see what it was so I just continued to sing.
"It's too late to apologize. It's too late. Said it's too late to apologize. it's too late"

We finished our set and Ethan, Grayson, and Alya took the stage.

ETHAN POV

When it was finally our turn, I took my place behind the drum set, Gray sat at the keyboard and Alya stood center stage holding a microphone in one hand, and another behind her back, discreetly giving me and Grayson the finger.
I traded amused looks with my twins.
And then we began to play.
"This time. This place.Misused, misplaced." Alya sang.
I blinked back in shock. They way she made it sound was that she was terrible. but actually she was pretty good. Luna, Shawn, and Neveah were no doubt better, but Alya had a pretty good voice.
"So farawayyyy for far to long!" She belted out the chorus.
Eventually the song finished, and we headed off stage.
As we were walking off stage I found a small object on the floor. I picked it up and discovered that it was a cell phone. An IPhone to be exact.
Martin must have saw and came storming on stage.
"What do you think your doing?" he asked coming towards me."You realize you broke the rules and now your going to be kicked off?"
"Its not mine!" I protested.
"Go, pack your stuff." Martin ordered."
Its Blair's, I saw her drop it!" Marissa yelled from the side of the stage.
"What?" Blair said in outrage.
"Oh, really. Why didn't you say anything?" Martin asked.
"I didn't want our team to be disqualified." Marissa stated.
"Blair is this true?" Martin asked.
"No. Its Marissa's. She snuck it on the show."
"How about we replay the camera's and see just who had it." Marissa sneered.
"You f*cking b*tch." Blair spat at Marissa.
"See. She's guilty." Marissa shrugged her shoulders.
"Go pack your stuff Blair." Martin said.
"Make me you old f*cking c*nt." She glared at Martin.
Martin snapped his fingers, and too of the camera came and dragged a kicking and screaming Blair.
I felt sorry for the English girl, but also relieved. If it wasn't for Marissa, I'd be the one leaving.
Who knew she would be so useful to me?

A|n
Sorry for the long wait, but this chapter is over 1,600 words long. Also we will be realeading Fanfiction Shorts soon, which will be short stories about your characters and what happens after the show or behind the scenes of stuff that happened on the show. Also we plan on doing a Q&A soon so comment or PM us and questions and we we give you truthful and real explanations. We love you guys to the moon and back!
Xoxo coauthurname

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.5K 4.4K 122
"Why?" "I wish I could tell you why" "Why can't you?" "I fear that I will hurt you...
803 9 14
' Fake? ' I said confused - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Camila Johnson has been friends with the twins since the age...
6.4K 33 60
Sometimes love means letting go when you want to hold on tighter. But if it is real, it will never be over, right?! Is Ethan Dolan really the one fo...
208K 4.5K 59
"But did you think that relationship was real? Like it would last like us?" "Kinda," I told him honestly. "I did believe that, but all relationships...