Marvel's Gamer

By CrimsonCell19

Y/n L/n was an everyday guy who wanted to do great things. But what happens when his death sends him spiralin... More

Bio (After Reincarnation)

331 3 10
By CrimsonCell19

Y/n L/n

Age: 17

Current Occupation: Senior highschool student

Starting Stats:
Health points- 100/100

Strength- 16

Endurance- 12

Charisma- 10

Agility- 9

Intelligence- 20

Mana- 0/0

Starting Skills:

Observe Lv.1- Can see a characters name based on which identity they are in as well as their stats.

Gamers Mind Lv.1- Allows for calm and logical thinking, peaceful state of mind, and immunity to mind related status effects.

Classes (Will effect future occupation):

[Vote for your class.]

Hero- Grants easier friendship with heroes and Subclasses include but are not limited to, Webslinger, S.H.I.E.L.D agent, Avenger, and Guardian of the Galaxy.

Villain- Grants easier friendship with villains and Subclasses include but are not limited to, Hydra agent, Thanos children member, and murderer.

Anti-hero- Grants easier friendship with mercenaries and fellow anti-heroes. Subclasses include but are not limited to, Symbiote, Webslinger, Rogue agent, Mercenary, Experiment.

Neutral- Grants easier friendship with civilians and Subclasses include but are not limited to, Officer, Soldier, Detective, Newsman. Can be swayed to join any other class.

Paths (Comes with chosen class):

Hero- You die saving another's life coming to this new world to continue fulfilling your dreams of greatness

Villain- After dieing due to an officer's ignorance you decide to take revenge on the new world showing it the feebleness of heroes

Anti-hero- After saving a hostages life and dieing because of an officer's cowardice you make your dreams true but in a more gruesome way within this new world.

Neutral- After dieing in a bank heist you and being reincarnated, you know not what to do and decide to just live life normally until something pushed you into another direction.

----------------------------------------------

CrimsonCell: It may sound rude but please

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 7.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
141K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
459K 31.3K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
569K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...