The Supernaturals: Universe

Par AryanaPrettyy

A group of friends in which grows within time, comes to face different enemies and challenges as they grow mo... Plus

1: "Doppel"
2: "Dark Magic"
3: "Fino"
4: "Possession"
5: "Angel."

Reunion Special

20 0 0
Par AryanaPrettyy

Iggy Azalea: Hello I'm Iggy azalea. Famous pop star and model and today I am HONORED to let everyone know that I will be hosting the reunion for the cast of the show "The Supernaturals: Universe"

Now this show is a HIT. Yes it's a personal favorite, ever since the season broke out I've been OBSESSED with it. The show is basically about a small group off friends, Gigi, Skyler, Reina, coming together to face off with the world of supernatural beings. We come across mermaids, demons, vampires, the devil himself, and Even GHOSTS!

Anyways, moving on! We have the cast here today! We have Aryana Velez, she plays Gigi AND Aryana. Isn't that crazy? We also have Reina, Played by Karmyn Brown. We've got Skyler played by Kendall Gabbana. We've got Marcel Played by Glen versace, William aka Fino Played by Joseph Hamilton, and Pryce payed by Tyler Parker.

*the audience claps*

Iggy: okay so cast! I loooveee you I'm a huge fan of the show!

Everyone: thank you! And we love you iggy!

Iggy: Thank you. So let's jump right in. In the beginning of the season it started off with Aryana making her entrance. Ary, how was it playing two characters?

Ary: it was hard. When you have two characters that are the complete opposite everything becomes easier. When I get dressed up as Aryana it's like she naturally possesses me and I become her. And as for Gigi she's a sweet heart but ALWAYS I MEAN ALWAYS, Finds herself in harms way.

Iggy: So This season Aryana basically is the sexy, hot villain. During the season villains have came and went, but Aryana always seems to come back, why?

Ary: Aryana has a story that has yet to be told, stay tuned for that. But yeah, she's very miss understood and on top of that, the fans loved Aryana, literally. Aryana is a diva, she's very deviant, smart but very emotional. On season 2 you'll get to see more of her.

Iggy: okay that's good! Now let's talk about this whole Angel thing with Gigi. We finally got to see her and Aryana fight! After 5 long episodes, they finally had a show down, explain that.

Ary: Well Gigi was murdered, obviously and the situation they were currently in , that episode, was the worst ever, next to the hell storyline of course. Reinas life was on the line, skylers was and so was Their baby's. So Gigi knew she had to finally face her worst fear which was Aryana. Aryana is very skilled in fighting. So this was very much a good fight. Um, Gigi Realizes she's an angel when her wings grow out. Everything was sudden. Gigi has always been an angel, even at birth. She just had to die to tap into it.

Iggy: Alright, now onto Reina, aka Karmyn. Sis..I loved Reina! She was exactly what the show needed. She was one of the only characters that kept the comedy in the show, how did you enjoy yourself with this role?

Karmyn: well if you know me you'd know I'm not much of an actress I'm more of a rapper. But this role touched me because it is me. When I read more about her I realized me and Reina aren't to different from each other. Reina is very powerful and Angry, but she's real and authentic, I think that's why she was fan favorite.

Iggy: yes! She was amazing, but let's talk about this rape scene with this demon. How was it filming it?

Karmyn: When you're on set and everyone's in their costumes and their roles and everything, everything becomes real. So that reaction Reina had, was my real reaction, the makeup that they had for the demon was so real it shook me! *she laughs* but it was fun overall.

Iggy: let's talk about this fight scene with you and Aryana. Did you two have fun filming it or was it hard beating each other up? *iggy laughs*

Aryana: I actually enjoyed it. At the time , Reina was a fire cracker and she was a heretic which means she's one of few species that can fight Aryana.

Karmyn: I'm not gone lie Reina got her ass whooped, ion think she was prepared to fight an ancient doppelgänger vampire who looked EXACTLY like her best friend.

Iggy: I seen! It was very climatic.

Okay now moving on to season 2! What's to come? Anybody wanna spill tea? Hmmm Skyler! The season ended with you having a vision of what the fans like to call "The apocalypse"

Kendall: Noooo it's not an apocalypse. *he laughs* it was what's going down with zeke and his character. It's a lot of mess coming into season 2. Everyone's powers are tested, lives at risk, and we all get to see a different side of Zeke we've never seen before.

In season 2 Skyler is zekes partner in crime...somewhat. I'm not gonna spill too much tea but Skyler is POWERFUL on this upcoming season.

Iggy: Okay now Karmyn lets talk about your role as Winter. You actually had a role as a doppelgänger as well. How was it?

Karmyn: it was fun actually. Playing a twin, not necessarily a twin but a clone. Reina and Winter were literally two different people. Winter is kind of sophisticated with a bit of anger and Reina was good with a spicy personality.

Iggy: So how did you react when you found out your doppelgänger character was coming to the show?

Karmyn: I was nervous I didn't think I would be able to do it. But obviously I just looked at it as playing two different roles and I nailed it.

Iggy: Okay now marcel! Miss glen.. you were phenomenal as Marcel. Every time he was on the screen I knew it was some bullshit about to go down. One of many characters to actually kill someone important. Should we be seeing marcel make his return?

Glen: as far as Marcel's return I can't confirm or deny those allegations because I really don't know yet. But true fans of the show would know, nobody ever truly dies in this show considering we're all already dead. But marcel was fun. Ever since I was little I always wanted to play someone evil. Without the villains what would the show be?

Iggy: true! We hate but love our villains. Now your character caused a LOT of havoc in the first season, he killed skylers mother and rose a demon from the grave.

Glen: yeah marcel is something else. Apart of skylers evil side of the family he was raised to do voodoo. He was a satanist so obviously he wasn't gonna be doing anything good but I feel like he was a great addition to the cast and ultimately marcel gave the viewers the "OMG" moment they needed.

Iggy: yes and your performance as him was phenomenal.

Now fino aka William aka Joseph.. whew boy do I have some questions for you.

Joseph: ask away babes.

Iggy: So tell me a bit about your character.

Joseph: William is basically the devils son. He gives a bit of good and bad in the series. As the show goes on he starts to become apart of the main cast and his time on earth actually turned him into a good person . In earth his powers were limited because if they weren't, he would be untouchable. But what would the show be with god mod characters?

Iggy: yes! Thanks for clearing that up because I was confused. Now Joseph, William is very sophisticated which makes up the whole anti christ character. But the twist is he's gay!

Joseph: actually yes and season two you'll get to see more gay shit, cause it's what the world needs. William does have a love interest and it's gonna be cute!

Iggy: Okay now pryce, Aka Tyler! You are so sexy oh my god. The fans all over Twitter ate you up. But what messed the character up for us was the fact that he wasn't shit.

Tyler: yeah *he laughs* he was a coward but he was somewhat helpful right? Pryce is a misunderstood boy who's secretive about being gay. SOME people know but not everyone.

Kendall: yeah he wasn't shit! Just say it! *he laughs*

Tyler: what he did to Skyler was wack. Sometimes I be wanting to punch Pryce in his face but then I realize that I am Pryce. Pryce is a werewolf, coach of the football team. He's very caring but discreet about his sexuality. We have yet to see his transformation but it'll be epic.

Iggy: Okay now Kendall. Season two what else should we expect?

Kendall: well yes in this season high school is started back up, which means MORE drama that you guys should be excited for and like I said before everything is different now. Gigi is an angel, Reina is a mother, and Skyler is way more powerful so he's things are gonna be way different and more eventful.

Iggy: what should we expect from Reina?

Karmyn: Reina is the same Reina that everybody loves except she's a mother now. She has a child to protect and her boyfriend Eric is back up to no good so stay tuned for that. It's gonna be epic.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

747K 2.7K 67
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
Steamy Ones Par Vile Vampire

Roman pour Adolescents

85.8K 312 13
As the title says
238K 7K 51
we young & turnt ho.
1.1M 62.5K 40
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...