A Sorcerer's Kiss | Jikook โœ“...

By jikook_sunray

[CURRENTLY UNDERGOING AN ๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ก๐—”๐—Ÿ PROCESS OF REWRITING] โ Please, I'm telling the truth... that I love... More

๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ & ๐ˆ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ.
Prologue
Intro: A Promise Between Best Friends
Chapter 1: Teasing the Prince of Busan
Chapter 2: Deceitful Words From a Servant
Chapter 3: Sinking Feelings
Chapter 4: The Forbidden Books
Chapter 5: Inevitable Dream
Chapter 6: Warning
Chapter 7: Deal
Chapter 8: Third Man
Chapter 9: Gained Trust
Chapter 10: A Very Nice Morning
Chapter 11: Small Flame
Chapter 12: Tears
Chapter 13: The Dark Past Revealed
Chapter 14: Longed Words
Chapter 15: Caught in a Lie
Chapter 16: Contradiction
Chapter 17: Endless Apologies
Chapter 18: Taehyung's Confession
Chapter 19: Overwhelming Emotions
Chapter 20: Before Dawn
Chapter 21: Dusk
Chapter 22: Execution
Chapter 23: A Miracle of the Universe
Chapter 24: A King's Remorse
Chapter 25: A Revelation From the Sorcerer
Chapter 26: "Because I love you"
Chapter 27: A Late Night Proposal
Chapter 29: Preterm Birth
Chapter 30: A Sorcerer's Kiss
Epilogue
Bonus: Kim Taehyung
Extra Chapter: The Importance of a First Kiss

Chapter 28: Engagement

10.9K 690 306
By jikook_sunray

The night was carrying on with he Royal Party without the prescence of four guests, Taehyung, Seokjin, Jimin and the guest of honor Jungkook. As Taehyung ran back with the cup of water to the private chambers of Jungkook and Jimin with a woman following along, he panted heavily while he catched his breath, he knew something was wrong with Jimin and the only person he knew could help was Queen Sa Guk. The Queen ran along with him as they finally reached the chambers and opened the doors as fast as lightning. When the doors opened, they witnessed Seokjin's bizarre face as he stared at Jimin panting. "Oh my heavens!" The Queen approached the two males and Taehyung closed the door. The sight was incredible. Jimin's head expressed exhaustement and what made them gasp was how the sorcerer's stomach grew rapidly, he could easily be compared to an eight months pregnant lady. "How is this possible?" Taehyung whispered and Seokjin shook his head.

"His eyes suddenly became silver and the next thing I saw was his swollen belly. This is..." Seokjin breathed out and Jimin raised his head. "Jung...kook... Where is he?" Jimin's voice reached a mumble. He reached out for his lover but the prince's whereabouts were unknown to everyone; everyone but one. The Queen bit her lip and sighed. "He's in his private study with Jung Hoseok and King Min Yoongi. Taehyung, Will you get them here for me?" The Queen ordered the platinum-blonde haired man-servant and he dashed out to bring Jungkook to Jimin.

In Prince Jungkook's private study, King Min was discussing a very serious problem with Prince Jungkook while Hoseok tiredly doozed off with his head on top of his arms as he leaned his body on Jungkook's desk; he's worn out from the exhausting travel he's made in just one day and a half. "And what do you plan to do after he does that?" The King asked with a raised eyebrow as he caressed his lover's messy brown orbs. The raven-haired prince sighed and swayed his locks back -a habit he picked up from Jimin-. "I want to make Jimi-" The door burst open revealing a sweaty faced Taehyung with a worry-fearing expression. "What the hell Taehyung?!" King Min shouted as Hoseok woke up from his nap.

"Something happened to Jimin! He's in your chambers." Without looking back, the raven-haired prince began to run towards his chambers with all his might as he feared something bad happened to his lover. As he got closer, he could sense Jimin's emotions and he could feel a weak vibe emitted from the sorcerer. "JIMIN!" The prince shouted as he entered his shared chambers with his lover as he catched his breath from the long sprint. "What happene- H-How is this possible?" Stuttered the prince as he saw the sweaty and weakened expression of the silver haired sorcerer and he gasped with glistened eyes when his eyes landed on the swollen stomach. "Magic" Whispered Jimin as he reached his hand for Jungkook to hold him. "I'm here Jagiya." The raven-haired prince pecked his lover's lips while his hands trembled as they hovered above the swollen stomach where it seemed that the fetus grew into a very more developed baby; he was scared to place his hands on top of it. The sorcerer raised his hands and gently placed them on top of Jungkook's so he could make the prince's hands come into contact with the swollen stomach. As Jungkook's eyes glistened, he felt a pressure below his hands, as if something poked him. "Oh... J-Jimin?"

The sorcerer's eyes now shed tears as his lips let out a weak smile. "Our baby kicked." Jimin's voice almost reached a whisper. Seokjin's face filled with happiness, Queen Sa Guk felt relieved and she was bewildered by how magic sped up the pregnancy, Taehyung arrived followed by the other two worried friends who traveled to Busan for the Royal Party, King Min and Hoseok. "How much longer until he gives birth?" Jungkook asked his mother. All guests and his birthday long forgotten, now all he could think about was Jimin and their baby. "Two weeks minimum and one month maximum." Sa Guk answered as she analyzed the swollen belly where the lovers' hands rested on top. "This is incredible." King Min said in a low voice as he approached the sorcerer.

"Jimin!" Hoseok ran in direction of the sorcerer and stopped in front of him making Jimin smile as he was reunited with his best friend. "Hoseok!" Seokjin was quick to hug the friendly ex-bandit before King Min could glare at him. "I've only read about this once but witnessing it is another thing. Happy Birthday Prince Jungkook." King Min cracked a gummy smile making his eyes form half moons and Jimin saw how he was genuinely happy. 'I love you Jungkook.' Jimin thought as he saw his lover's eyes locked on his swollen stomach. The prince raised his gaze and formed a smile making a small dimple form in his left cheek while his eyes wrinkled as he responded "I love you too Jimin."

"OH MY BLESSED BRAIN!" The loud voice belonging to the Ilsan prince made all the males and Queen shift their heads towards Namjoon who stood surprised by the door.

____________________________________

The Queen managed to find another attire for Jimin and Jungkook changed his clothes. Seokjin and Taehyung cleaned their outfits and they looked splendid, etheral could be the perfect word to describe them. King Min and Hoseok joined the Royal Party and they all waited for the Main Couple to arrive.

As they waited for the servants to open the doors, Jimin stopped Jungkook by halting his steps and holding tightly onto their hooked arms. "Wait" The sorcerer closed his eyes to steady his breathing, he was still very tired from the past event. "We'll just greet a few guests after entering, I'll thank everyone for coming, we announce our engagement and we leave. If you get too tired, we'll just skip a few okay? Jagiya, don't hesitate to tell me of you're unwell." The prince leaned down to peck Jimin's forehead and Jimin nodded. The white golden-decored doors opened to the inside and all guests' attention was now on the arriving couple. Prince Jungkook wore a dark red dress-shirt, on top he wore a albino tiger's fur coat that had chains hanging down his chest, long black slacks and black leathered shoes. The prince's raven-hair was combed to the left side of his forehead, his rosy lips were a bit swollen from kissing Jimin earlier and his sharp jawline was threatening to cut anyone who touched it.

Park Jimin wore a white dress-shirt, a black blazer big enought to cover his newly swollen stomach but it was obvious how much his belly got swollen if you looked at him from the side, and black slacks decored his legs along with black leathered shoes. His silver hair was combed to the left side of his forehead, his silver tips hanging near his left eyebrow, his pair of dark chocolate eyes were glowing with the light and his pink swollen lips was being bitten by his teeth in the inside of his mouth; his nerves were consuming him.

All guests were amazed and blown away by such a sight. This was their first time watching the sorcerer Park Jimin's beautiful face and they were blown away by how much Prince Jungkook and Jimin looked like a perfect male couple. The news of the sorcerer's pregnancy was known in all the Kingdoms so they did not ask any questions regarding Jimin's weight; not like they could actually ask without being glared by all of Jimin's and Jungkook's friends and family. Throughout the party, after Jungkook and Jimin greeted the most important guests, Jungkook walked up front and gathered everyone's attention. Jimin stood beside him as he hid his back pain with a small smile.

"May I have all your attention please?" Started the raven-haired prince. All conversations faded at the Busan Prince's voice and all attention was now focused on the couple gathering their attention.

"I, Prince Jeon Jungkook of Busan, Would like to thank all guests who took their liberty to accompany me here in the celebration of my twentieth birthday." Jungkook bowed and applauses errupted in the room filled with guests. When Jungkook finished bowing, he turned his body and faced Jimin while smiling. "As many of you know, I have a lover named Park Jimin. It is my pleasure to say this as all of you are our witness to this..." Jimin's eyes almost closed in confusion as he felt a sudden strong emotion emitted from Jungkook's body.

"Park Jimin," Jungkook's lips couldn't stop smiling as he started. "Ten years ago my first thought after I was cursed was 'Will I ever find Jimin?'" The raven-haired prince chuckled and continued. "Seven years ago, I had sleepless nights searching for you and then I met one of your best friends whom you sent to watch over me. You had me fooled oh right." Another chuckle escaped the prince's lips while he looked at Taehyung's awkward smiling face in the crowd. "Then a few months ago, here at the Palace, I saw you. I instantly knew it was you, the curse mark binded to my wrist burned whenever I saw you and how close I was to kissing you back then. I chased after you, I ran after you through the halls of King Min's Palace in Daegu until I blacked out. When I woke up, I saw myself in an unknown cabin, that's where you brought me. You said you'd kiss me if I proved myself worthy but you were distant and cold. Slowly, you opened up your heart and trust towards me after throwing flying spiders in my face every day." Laughter echoed in the crowd as they listened to the raven-haired prince.

"Remember that one night we stared at the starry sky as we laid on the grass while Red watched over us?" Jimin nodded as his eyes were now clouded with tears he was going to clean with his sleeve. "That's the night I fell in love with you, when you covered my lips with your hand, I pecked the back of it and that moment will forever remain in my heart. On the lake, we swam, hugged, I was falling deeper in love and as the sun set, you finally kissed me. You broke the curse. That same night was the beginning of our miracle, and then I found out what you hid from me. After Prince Namjoon brought us back, I longed to free you yet you wanted to remain and face the execution... We changed my father's beliefs of sorcery, we made magic performable again, we hold the fate of sorcery in our hands, we Jimin. Us. What I'm trying to say is..." Jungkook reached the inside of his pant's pocket as he was going down on his right knee. The tears flowing down Jimin's cheeks were unstoppable now. The raven-haired prince opened a red velvet box that revealed a diamond ring decored with one small blue sapphire at each side of the pong and a golden band; the ring was Queen Sa Guk's engagement ring.

"Park Jimin, Will you marry me? Will you become my husband, my King, my Queen, my Prince, my Everything?" Jungkook felt a tear drop from his eyes as he heard the loud shouts of the sorcerer screaming in his mind. "Yes!" Jimin repeatedly nodded as he cleaned the tears that slid down his cheeks with his sleeves while Jungkook raised himself from the floor. The raven-haired prince gently slid the ring on Jimin's left ring finger before cupping his lover's cheeks and connecting their lips in a salty yet loving kiss. Jungkook felt the bump rub against his abdomen and he loved it. Their lips made no movement, they were just touching. Jimin leaned his forehead against Jungkook's and closed his eyes before saying in a whisper "Let's go to bed... If I keep standing here, my feet will give up on me." Jungkook chuckled and nodded. Now, officially Park Jimin was engaged to the Prince of Busan Jeon Jungkook, whom will soon become his husband; the father of their unborn child.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8K 2.1K 17
"I, Jeon Jungkook , in faith, honesty and love, take you, Park Jiminto be my husband, To share with you God's plan for our lives together united in...
12K 1.9K 50
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Tho...
33.8K 3.6K 57
โThe day the power of love overrules the love of power, the world will know peace.โž Sorcerers are getting rarer and the nation needs their wisdom and...
106K 5.8K 75
"You're not gay Jungguk" "But I want to be for you, Just for you tae" A journey of being nothing more than just Best Friends to Husbands, when Junggu...