Connor/RK900 oneshots

crstfxllen รกltal

Just oneshots of you, Connor and Nines from Detroit become human! Tรถbb

You feel like home. Connor x reader
A little rain never hurt anyone. RK900 x reader
"You looked cold" Connor x reader
"You're fragile" Rk900 x reader
Preference 1
"let her go" Connor x reader
"You're mine." Rk900
"Um. This is akward" Connor
Heartbeat
Prefrence #2
I'm sorry.Connor
Worry. Rk900
(Cant think of a title :/ ) Connor
Heyyy a/n
Rk900. Dixie boy
Connor. Make sure they are safe
Android! reader X Human! Connor

Prefrence #3

4.6K 129 16
crstfxllen รกltal

First kiss

Connor.

You were looking through some files for a case and Connor had brought you some coffee. And to thank him you just leaned up and kissed him softly.

Let's just say he actually shut down for a few minutes.

Rk900

He had it planned out. He placed your favorite cup out of reach. And you were trying to reach it. So you asked him for help, and he got it but raised it above your head.

"Nines give itttttt"

"No can do"

You pouted and that's when he kissed you. And handed you the cup Then walked out without a word. You had to take a few seconds before you rushed after him for another.

(Sorry it's been like months but writers block and procrastination don't work to well. Also the fact I have another book sooooooo yeah)

((Feel free to leave requests, just no smut))

Also just realized that I never published this till months laterrr oops

Olvasรกs folytatรกsa

You'll Also Like

92.2K 3.5K 20
ููŠุตู„ ุจุญุฏู‡ ูˆุนุตุจูŠู‡ ู†ุทู‚: ุงู† ู…ุงุฎุฐูŠุชูƒ ูˆุฑุจูŠุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ูˆู„ุฏ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุงู„ูˆุฌุฏ ุจุจุฑูˆุฏ ูˆุนู†ุงุฏ : ุงู† ู…ุงุฑูุถุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ุจู†ุช ุชุฑูƒูŠ !
76.8K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
264K 7.6K 132
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."