My Lesbian Teacher

By Curlyhead_sweet

A girl named Sofia had her teacher Ms.Madison from 1st Grade To 7th grade and is also her monther, but when s... More

A Normal Day
A Mystery
A Suspicous Story
A New Edition?
A Girl's Night Out
A Secret Twin???
A New-Bond!!!!
A Imaginary Wedding
The Hidden Robot???
A Happy-Ending :)

A Meet-Up???

729 8 0
By Curlyhead_sweet

I went into the Lunchroom and looked around, I saw her sitting at A table but she was in the back with one of her classmates, which was the Bad-Boy of the School; Kevin Quiles he's always in detention after school. She waved over to me so I walked over to the table.

"Wassup, Sis?" She said. "I'm not your Sister, besides I don't even know who the fuck you are" I said angrily at her. "Babe---who is this?" Kevin said giving me the Cold-Shoulder. "She's uh--- my Fraternal---Twin" Brittany said, I had quickly wanted to argue but I held my breath. "Let me Explain---" She showed me a picture on her phone of two girls that looked exactly like us......

"Do you recognize these two babies?" She asked. "Uhm No" I said. "It's US as twins" She told me. "So what, those could be anyone's kids" I growled. "Your Mom's name is Madison Cole Right?" She asked. "Yes why?" I had questioned her, but she didn't
say anything all she did was show me another picture.....

The picture was Captioned: "Two pre-mature babies, both only weight 7 ounces (not even 1 pound) these two precious girls are named Sofia & Brittany, daughters of Madison Cole" I stood in silence. "Do you see the certificates, we have the same Mother." I said. "Uhm I don't know my mom" She. "I live with her" I smiled at me. "Can come meet her?" She asked. "Yes of course you can, come with me after school" I told her. "Okay I will" She nodded her head to me. RING-RING!!!
The Final bell rang and we all were dismissed....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
303K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
537K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.2M 31.3K 27
"Do you want me?" "No" "Are you sure?" "No"