Crazy in love|Jungkook ff

By bangtanbaby7

Completed "Your mine y/n...only mine...if anyone touches,looks or even mentions you they are dead I don't ca... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chaper 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
[final chapter]
Thank you
Bonus
Hey!

Chapter 8

9.9K 226 36
By bangtanbaby7

I walk over to her with the drinks and sit down oposite her. "Thank you!" I just nod in response.

Jungkook pov:
I walk into the cafe cheerfully until I see y/n and Jin laughing and having fun. I feel a wave of anger and sadness rush over me I try to conceal it but I can't help it any more.i run home as fast as I can and grab all the weapons I have to kill him. I shove them in my backpack and put on different clothes. I put everything in the corner ready for tomorrow. What's happening tomorrow? Y/n is having a party for her birthday and Jin is going to be late...very very late and I will be there to comfort y/n. I'm going to kill him before he goes to her party and tell her he left Korea. Heheh my plan is perfect. I can't wait to see his lifeless body drop to the floor,blood poring out of him.

The next day/ still jk pov:
I woke up to the sound of my alarm and press stop. Feeling sleepy and grumpy I roll out of bed. Suddenly I feel a rush of excitement when I look over at the backpack resting on my door. I remember my plan. Yesss I can't wait. I go to get ready.

Y/n pov:

I wake up in my boyfriends embrace.i feel his warmth and cuddle into it more making him wake up gradually. "Morning,birthday girl" he said still half asleep. I giggle and kiss his cheek. "Morning" we look into each other's eyes with pure love yet I can't stop thinking about something...something I feel terrible about for even thinking it. That think I can't get out of my head is the one and only jeon jungkook...

"Go get ready and I will take you out!" He said kissing my lips. I nod and go get in the shower.

Time skip:

We just came back from my day out with Jin to find my house filled with people and presents and much more. " Surprise!!!" Everyone shouted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587 69 44
"don't be like us' she said to me.... and then........ and then they were gone... everything was" !SOPE! <3 Cover by @Fine-Saveme_ uwu sh...
166K 6.2K 49
"Remember, you're only mine." Ever since the summer before her second year of high school, (Y/N)'s school life has become her hell. She's bullied eve...
Freaks By Sam

Fanfiction

119K 5K 124
BTS x reader ~ They called you monsters. Freaks. And little by little you started to believe in it. Letter by letter. Word by word. Monster. ~ Discla...
298K 13.7K 47
She opened her eyes, it was dark she couldn't see anything.Y/n felt someone is staring at her. She felt a warm breath hitting on the side of her neck...