The Struggles of Marrying a D...

By ARDewler

Sequel to "The Struggles of Dating a Demon." Mabel knew dating a demonic guardian was hard and, in cases lik... More

Shopping Shenanigans
Paranoia
Staying Suspicious
Ringing it In
Twisted Ties
Earthly Dramatics
Bad News
Wrong Plan
Spoiled Spells
Breaking Out
Flying Friends
Breaking Back In
Soiled Strategies
The Ole Bait 'n Switch
Bloody Poisons
Reconciliation
Goodbyes
Hellos
Knotted Up
Honey, Honey
Hovering Husbands
Family

Character Aesthetics and Copyright

4K 81 1
By ARDewler

{ m a b e l }

{ a l e r o n }

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locations, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Copyright:

© 2019 A.R. Dewler. All rights reserved, including the right to reproduce this book or portions thereof in any form whatsoever. 

Additional Note:

Any media, including book cover, was created on Canva and edited in Prisma.

Let's rock and roll, y'all. 

A. R.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 10.8K 51
*COMPLETED, CURRENTLY EDITING (warning, there are a lot of fillers in the first part :))* Token has dealt with the unexpected, lived through the wors...
39.5K 2.7K 114
Zoe's only wish is to be able to run barefoot through grass, but she knows it'll never happen. Ever since she was born, she's been unable to touch an...
21.7K 622 8
An angelic halfling, thrown into a brutal war - not her own. Can she survive, can humanity? Angels or Hellion, Sky hates them both, hell, she even ha...
203K 7.6K 23
Mabel's boss dabbled in awfully questionable business for the owner of an herb store, and she never blinked when he had suspicious-looking visitors...