Finally (pokeshipping)

By Contestshippingtrash

Ash and Misty are 17 now, and Ash has finally decided to confess his love to Misty and vice versa. But there... More

Reunited and it feels kinda wierd
'Sleep' over
Awkward breakfast
Not So Happy
That was unexpected
The Long Walk
Could It Be
First Day Back
Sisterly "Protection"
Long Starry Night
Worry, Worry and More Worry
Back to Where It All began
The idea
Authors note
Ms. Ketchum

What? Not this guy

3.3K 82 59
By Contestshippingtrash

Ash's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as we pull away and start talking, I heard a voice from the stairs that lead to the house above.

"Babe, who's there?" The male voice asked.

"It's Ash, Gar-bear."

Gar-bear? I ask myself. Don't tell me she's dating Gary Oak, I thought. That'll ruin everything.

Sure enough, Gary came running down the stairs and gave Misty a sloppy kiss on the cheek. "Nice to see you again Ashy-boy."

"You too." I say, a hint of annoyance in my voice that I try to force away.

"You seem tense Ash what's wrong?" Misty asked in a caring voice.

"Nothing Mist, I'm perfectly fine."

Misty's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is something wrong with Ash, I just can't put my finger on it.

There was a long awkward silence, it lasted way longer than it should have.

"So uh... Who wants dinner?" I asked in an attempt to break the silence.

Of course Gary wanted food, but Ash? I never expected Ash to turn down a free meal.

I made some macaroni and cheese for Gary and went out to talk to Ash before he left.

"Ash, where are you staying tonight I asked.

"Probably a hotel."

"There isn't a hotel within 14 miles if here, you can sleep on an air matress in my room"

"Uh Misty-" I cut him off there, "Come on! Sleepover time!!

"Yay!! Sleepover!!" he squeales mocking me.

I hit him in the chest since I can't reach his face any more. He seems about 6 foot 2, I'm only 5 foot 7.

I was tempted to hug him but it didn't feel right, not yet anyway.

I looked up at him his big brown beautiful eyes, there were sparkling and breath taking.

I should tell him, but what would he say? What would ge think?

Ash Ketchum of Pallet, I love you. I thought to myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 5.7K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
23.3K 392 17
After Serena agrees to go company Ash and the others . She wonders what she will do with her feeling for Ash. Shall she commit to Ash? Or shall she s...
663K 33K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
741 84 14
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم. On every page that you turn, Is a benefit that you learn, For Muslims it is fiction, But for sincere ones it is a step towa...