Quirk : Extreme Omnivore ( Ka...

By scatteredyellowbirds

Izuku has a quirk to be able eat anything and I mean anything. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Extra : Movie Date (?)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Extra : Reading Letters
Chapter 8
Extra : Mistletoe
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Extra : Parents
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Happy Valentines
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27

This took me so long im sorry-

3.2K 168 72
By scatteredyellowbirds

// I just realized something, y'all know how everyone is p much attracted to someone with a strong immune system.
Izuku has the strongest immune system like 0 sickness bec his quirk wont allow him to get sick for him to be able to eat anything and everything if needed

Despite Izuku's instincts telling him to skate, he is not very good at skating.

"I-Iida-kun! Help!" He whines as he stumbles through the ice, trembling, Iida who was skating gracefully, quickly skated back to him and helped steady him up.

"Why would you want to go skating if you didn't know how to skate?"

"It seemed fun in the moment before I remembered that I can't actually skate!" Izuku whines.

"What happened to your instincts?"

"W-Well you know- sometimes it's whack sometimes it's not, most of the time not but this is clearly not a moment of that." Izuku sighs in relief as he finally steadied himself up, "Thank you."

"...Do you need help?" Izuku pouts.

"You didn't have to phrase it like that- but yes please!" Izuku chirps, holding unto Iida's both hands, they went slow, just to make sure Izuku won't send them both toppling over // it was not fool proof, they ended up on the ground atleast 6 times, usually ended up chuckling to each other about it even though Izuku was a bit embarrassed about it // when they got out of the skating rink, they were both smiling messes.

Even if Izuku didn't really still learn how to properly skate, Iida offered to help him more if they ever decided to go skating again- and Izuku would like that, very very much. Skating with Iida was fun, he got to hold his hand a lot and hug unto him, he's big and warm like a teddy bear! It made his tummy go weird in a good way and made him have a big big unstoppable smile on his face, he smiled so much his face hurt!

Iida was the same, looking a bit flustered although he seemed happy, at the end when they got out of the skating rink, they stared into each other, just red on their face, holding hands, their stomachs fluttering with butterflies before Iida looks away with a nervous laugh, his face turning redder.

"Skating with you is really fun, Iida. We should do this a lot more!"

"...Tenya."

"Huh?" Izuku's eyes widened.

"You can call me Tenya, if you like." Izuku blinks owlishly before he lets out the brightest smile he can muster to his friend, he squeezes his hand.

"Only if you call me Izuku."

"Consider it a deal then, Izuku." Iida says, returning the smile.

___________________

Izuku has been experimenting with the things he eats now, he knows that garbage won't give him any abilities unless he eats the same type of garbage like only metals and stuff like that and he doesn't want to be picky with the stuff he eats with the garbage man who looks at him in wonder everytime he eats blocks of compressed trash like it's nothing, Yeah, not gonna do that.

So Izuku settled for rocks, he gathers a bunch of them, like probably a small hill of them and inhaled it all at once. A few moments later after swallowing, he turned a little gray.

"Izuku? What are you-"

"Ei-chan! I have a favor, can you hit me as hard as you can right now?"

"Huh? U-uh are you sure?"

"Yeah, as hard as you can! I can take it!"

"Okay! Here goes nothing!" Kirishima punches him with all his might, and then Izuku a few moments before the punch hits him, turns his whole self into stone, like a stone statue except impenetrable, Kirishima yelps in pain and immediately retracts his hand as soon as his fists connect.

"Ouch! Dude- wait how did you-" Izuku shifts back into his human form, although his skin was still grey.

"Woah, how'd you do that?"

"I don't know, but when I eat a lot of one thing, I can... copy them?"

"That's so cool!" Izuku spits out what seems to be a glowing star, the size of his palm and immediately, the grey of his skin fades away.

"What's that?"

"I don't know, wanna eat it?"

"You just spat it out dude, no homo though." Kirishima says, taking it from him and eating it, "it taste like... chalk candy!"

"You're not getting anything- Ah it's probably because your quirk is already hardening or maybe-" Izuku mutters a lot, eating a bunch of rocks while doing so until he turns a grey tint again.

"Ei-chan! Help me find someone who's quirkless!"

They end up finding a quirkless kid who was getting bullied, Izuku feeds him the star and says that it's candy or something. The child eats it and looks surprised by the grey hue of his skin. Izuku and Eijiro watches in the bushes as the bullies come back but the kid was able to defend themselves, turning their entire body into hard rock.

"Wow, I didn't know I could give quirks out like candy with this." Izuku looks genuinely fascinated, "weird though, when I'm hit while I have a star in me I spit it out but he doesn't seem to be spitting it out even if he's hit a lot of times-" Izuku mutters a lot while Kirishima shoos the bullies away, "maybe I'm the only one who can take it away?"

Izuku comes over to the kid and hits him on the back of his head, Kirishima gapes at him and the kids grey fades away and looked very confused.

"Uh- um-" Izuku quickly runs away, eats rocks as soon as he can, shoves the star in the boy's mouth and runs away, carrying Kirishima who was too shocked to say anything.

"D-dude- bro- y-you... you gave someone a quirk?" Kirishima says, looking really confused, "you can do that?"

"I-I don't- I don't know?" Izuku murmurs, "Uh- I'm gonna tell someone but like- can you keep quiet about this? Erm, I'm not sure how anyone would take it if they found out there's a person who can give quirks away or-" Izuku stops when Kirishima hugs him.

"Bro this is like real weird but you can trust me with this, okay dude? Just make sure to tell a teach or something, they'll handle it."

"O-Okay- t-thanks." Izuku murmurs, hugging his friend back, "I really really appreciate it."

"No problem dude- you gonna tell Bakugou?"

"Er, not yet, I'm not sure how Kacchan would take something like this- actually I'd prefer it if less people knew?" He murmurs, he has enough trouble as it is, eating questionable things for a living, if his mom finds out he's not sure what she'd try to set him up to do.

_______________________

All Might was having a nice cup of coffee in his desk, enjoying life until he heard a ping from his phone, his mood is up when he sees the text. Young Midoriya wants to get in a call with him? How nice, Toshinori answers the call Izuku sends him after he asked to call, honestly he didn't even need to ask for permission first, how cute.

"Sensei- er, what will you do if I told you that for some reason I can give quirks?" Izuku asks, Toshinori stilled almost spitting out his coffee- he quickly gulped it down.

"Excuse me?"

"So you know those little star things? One that I spit out when I eat too much of one thing when I get hit? I uh, fed it to a kid and they got the thing?" Izuku murmurs.

"Did you er, manage to get it out of him?"

"Y-Yeah he- when he was hit nothing happened but when I did he just kinda stopped having it, I think I'm the only one who can like, take it away? I'm not sure I-I-"

"It's fine, calm down Midoriya. Go to the school. We'll talk about this- with some other teachers, is that okay with you?"

"O-Oh I was thinking that maybe we can keep this to ourselves...?" Toshinori paused.

"Yes of course it's fine, but I was hoping Aizawa can help?"

"Aizawa-sensei...? I.. I guess it's fine? But please don't bring too much people with you I don't really want this thing to be known." He murmurs.

"Midoriya, what is the quirk of your father?"

"Er, last time I checked he said he was quirkless?"

"Are you... sure?"

"Well I guess it's a bit weird how I didn't get my mum's quirk but got an entirely different mutation especially since my dad is quirkless but uh, he's quirkless."

"Midoriya, what is your father's name?"

"Akio Midoriya- Why?"

"Nothing, get to the school quick my boy."

"I'm on it!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 150 14
Son of two pro heroes is a good thing... normally, but when Izuku goes to the doctor and they can't figure out his quirk he is classified as quirkles...
8.7K 273 12
Izuku goes in to see if he's worthy of having a familiar and none of the creatures look at him, instead Izuku finds something more than a mere Famili...
845 0 30
bakugo katsuki has always hated izuku midorya. His face gets so red, and hes so deafed by emotion he can barely hear anything other than that nerd. B...
4.3K 38 15
In boku no hero academia there are quirks some are strong some are average and some are virtually useless so what would you do if you find out that y...