Eddworld X Tord's twin! reade...

By Digit_Eater

Tord and Y/n, together leaders of the red army, as siblings together. Y/n handles the main decisions for the... More

Content waring
1: New bonds
2: An unexpected Edd-venture
3: Magic town
4: An unpleasant reunion
5: Boom 💣💥
6: Survivors and regrets
7: Meeting the warriors
8: Don't worry, I'm here.
9: Parts of the past
10: Learning new things
11. Matt's day
12: Traitor!
13: Intel from the enemy
15: Old friends
16: Troubled thoughts
17: What do you think you're doing
18: Uh oh
19: Dark clouds ahead
20: Calm before the storm

14: You

442 16 11
By Digit_Eater

~August 19th 11:00~

I hadn't been able to sleep last night so I was quite irritable at the moment. Walking to the cafeteria, I walked past Pau and Pat.
"Good morning ma'am," they greeted me and I gave them a nod

"Tonight my brother and I are going to the bar, are you guys coming along?" I asked, yawning a bit
"Sure, we'd like to."
"Great, meet us ar the car at 19:30," I said before smiling a bit and continuing my walk to the cafeteria.

Once at the cafeteria I get some food and coffee and I sit down to eat. Some soldiers happily greet me as I waved back. I was half asleep when I heard an explosion.
"Uggghhh, can't I ever have a normal day?"
Groaning I got up and I started making my way to the lab.

'What on earth did they do this time!?'

I opened the door to the lab and I saw a couple of my scientists, covered in dust and powder.
"What the fuck happened?" I asked as I tapped my foot
"Miss calculation, ma'am," A scientist said and I sighed.
"You all better get this cleaned up real fast."
"Right away, ma'am!"
"Good," I said as I walked away

I was walking to my office when I bumped into Tom and he seemed annoyed to see me.
"Watch where you're walking, soldier."
"Tch, I don't care, I wasn't the one not watching where I was going."
"Unlike you I'm not blind. I could get rid of your vision at any given moment."
"Unlike you I have actual morals and I don't want to fucking rule the world."
"You better watch your tounge before someone slices it off."
"Oh no, I'm so fucking scared, I could be killed right now," Tom said, getting on my nerves quite badly.

My eye twitched and I glared at Tom.
"What's wrong? Struck a nerve?" Tom asked and I snapped.
"Now listen here and listen closely," I growled as I grabbed him by the collar of his hoodie, pulling him off the ground, "I will not hesitate to put a bullet through your head if I have to and I will definitely not spare you when I get a choice."

"You, unlike my loyal soldiers, are replacable, I could easily make another you, one that obeys orders and isn't a fucking moron," I growled as he struggled a bit in my grasp, "So if you don't start to fucking obey like everyone else does I'll just create a newer, better version of you. Got that?"

"Y-yeah," Tom replied in a quiet tone, struggling to breathe.
"I didn't fucking hear you."
"Y-Yes, ma'am," Tom said and I dropped him in the floor
"Go train." I walked to my office, my blood still boiling. Once in my office, I closed the door and slumped down to the floor, tired of everyone's shit already.

"Thomas is quite annoying, huh?" Tord said from his seat. He was doing some work with the files of info we got from Hannah.
"You don't have to tell me that twice."
"I'm guessing, by your irritableness, that you barely slept?" Tord asked and I hummed in response as I got up.

I walked to my desk and sat down. Yawning, I started doing my work. It didn't taken long before I just straight up fell asleep on my paperwork.

-TOM POV-

'Tch, stupid commies and their stupid army. Never in my life have I wanted to be here in this stupid base. Had I just actually killed Tord that day we wouldn't have been here.'

Entering the training hall I grunted as I saw a group of young soldiers, trying their hardest to get stronger. I mumbled under my breath and walked to the guy that trained us.

"Thomas, you're late." He crossed his arms, making me roll my eyes.
"I do not give a flying fuck," I retorted and I got a kick to the stomach. Grunting I fell on the floor, man that hurt.
"Then you wouldn't mind extra intense training today, right?"
"Damn you," I growled as I got up only to be kicked down again.

"Come on, in battle no one us going to give you a chance to get up."
"Oh, bloody hell, fuck off," I grunted, avoiding another kick, "I know what I'm doing."
"Are you sure?" the instructor asked as he kicked me once again.

I grunted as I got up. Noticing people were laughing at my I growled a bit. Another kick was thrown at me and I grabbed his leg and threw him across the room, making him hit the wall. He got up, grinning a bit "Much better, now we can train," he said.

Soon I finished training and I was quite bruised because I was constantly getting hit and punched around. Matt and Edd then walked into the training room.
"Why are you guys here at this time and not at the same time as me?" I grunted, obviously annoyed by the fact they got to get here later than I.

"We were in the lab," Edd said, "and we got to meet some wizards!" He added and I rolled my eyes.
"Are ou okay? You look like you've been beaten up." Matt looked at me.
"I did get beaten up."
"Oh," Matt said

We then went straight back to training.

'What a great day!'

-YOUR POV-

~19:00~

I got woken up from my 'Small nap' by Tord blasting a fucking air horn in the office, causing me to jump up from the sudden noise, making him burst out in laughter.

"Bloody hell Tord!" I yelled angrily, "You could have just shaken me awake."
"But this was funnier."
"Go fuck yourself."
"Maybe later, now I'm taking you to the bar, as I promised," he said and I rolled my eyes.

As I got up Tord pressed the air horn once again. If it weren't for the fact I had fallen down at the sound and that I was behind a desk I would have probably punched my bother in his sorry face.
"TORD!" I yelled and I shot the air horn.
"Uh-oh." Tord said before bolting out of the office.
"Come back here!" I yelled before running after him as fast as I could.

Tord ran to the vehicle area and I followed him there. Just before he could get into the car I tackled him down to the floor.
"You better fucking apologise before I get you another damn robot arm," I snarled as I held him down. Our soldiers aere quite used to our fighting so no one was that worried.
"Not ever in my life! You should've seen your face! You looked hilarious," he replied.

I was about to level Tord's body with the ground when Pau and Pat pulled me off Tord, "Ma'am, don't kill your brother, he still needs to buy our drinks," Pau joked.
"Yeah, and we kinda need him to help run the army," Pat added, making me roll my eyes.
"Fine, but next time I'll cut off his arm," I huffed, crossing my arms. Tord rolled his eyes in response and we got in the car.

~21:00~

We arrived at a bar and we walked in and ordered our drinks. As we were talking I felt multiple eyes on me but I just assumed it was a bunch of pervs looking at me. I didnt mind that fact so I just stood there calmly talking to the boys.

"Remember that time when you two were young and blew up a tank?" Pat laughed and we laughed along.
"I'm pretty sure that was last week," Tord said, causing me to laugh along.
"I told you that you can't mix Petroleum fuel with a flamethrower," I said as we laughed

As the night passed we started getting drunk and decided to go dance in a club. It was all fun and we were quite happy, forgetting all our responsibilities for a moment. It was nice to be able to destract myself from work once in a while.

I wasn't as drunk as the others and I stood on the side, watching how Tord failed miserably at flirting with some girl while Pau and Pat were drunkly dancing. I chuckled as I downed my beer and got onto the dancefloor, pulling Tord away from the girl. 

"Nei, Y/n ... Jeg vil ikke reise hjem enda, (No, Y/n ... I don't want to go home yet,)" Tord slurred drunkly and I chuckled. When Tord got very drunk he started speaking Norwegian even though we're in England
"Vi må, du er for full, (We must, you are too drunk,) I replied to him and he pouted like a little toddler.

"Now where are those gays?" I asked myself as I looked around for Pau and Pat. I soon spotted them talking in the corner of the room. I dragged Tord with me as I took both Pau and Pat toward the exit. 

All three boys whined and pouted, trying to get back to the dancefloor. I chuckled and took them back to the car. When I put all of them in the back since they were too drunk to drive and I was still sober enough to know how to not kill us all. 

I then heard something behind me. I felt the same pair of eyes staring at me. It was two pair actually this time. I pulled out my gun and whipped around. There I saw someone I hadn't seen in a long time.

"Good evening, Y/n."

"You!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 233 18
THIS IS A SEQUAL TO UTOPIA, ANOTHER TOMTORD FANFIC I WROTE Since Tord has gone missing, Tom is the new Red Leader. Tom believes in Utopia, and he pla...
129K 3.7K 56
Tom was kidnapped, separated from edd and Matt and took in by tord himself. He was forced to join the army and he found himself getting used to it...
8.8K 240 36
(This fanfic is based off an amazing animation shown in the first chapter) Tord has overthrown the city, thousands dead at his hands, Tom by standing...
101K 2.1K 17
You lived with Edd, Matt and Tom but one day you over hear them arguing about someone you had no idea of. His name was Tord and from what you knew he...