Chaotic Sword God

Jepnox2nd द्वारा

अधिक

1601-1610
1611-1620
1621-1630
1631-1640
1641-1650
1651-1660
1661-1670
1671-1680
1681-1690
1691-1700
1701-1710
1711-1720
1721-1730
1731-1740
1741-1750
1751-1760
1761-1770
1771-1780
1781-1790
1801-1810
1811-1820
1821-1830
1831-1840
1841-1850
1851-1860
1861-1870
1871-1880
1881-1890
1891-1900
1901-1910
1911-1920
1921-1930
1931-1940
1941-1950
1951-1960
1961-1970
1971-1980
1981-1990
1991-2000
2001-2010
2011-2020
2021-2030
2031-2040
2041-2050
2051-2060
2061-2070
2071-2080
2081-2090
2091-2100
2101-2110
2111-2120
2120-2140

1791-1800

101 5 0
Jepnox2nd द्वारा

Chapter 1791: A Single Strand of Sword Qi

In the Huo family, Huo Luzhi hovered in the air dazedly for a while before gradually sneering. He immediately flew towards the Tian Yuan clan along with another ancestor of the Huo family.

The Nanyun clan and the Dong family also had Gods that hurried towards the Tian Yuan clan aggressively.

People from the three strongest clans of the provincial city had begun to move.

The Tian Yuan clan was just a tiny, newly-founded clan, yet they dared to set up a large-scale energy-gathering formation in such a public manner, robbing the entire city of forty percent of its origin energy. Their action had already gotten in the interests of the other powerful clans in the city severely. None of them would allow something like that to happen.

"Xiao Gang, do not interfere with what's happening with the Tian Yuan clan. Come back." However, just when the God from the Nanyun clan had flown out, an ancient voice rang out from the great stone tower.

Nanyun Gang was startled, and he became slightly perplexed. He glanced in the direction of the Tian Yuan clan before following the instructions of the voice, flying back to the stone tower.

This was because the voice came from one of the three greatest experts in the provincial city; he was also the strongest in the Nanyun clan, Nanyun Tong.

"Xiao Gang, you don't have to ask too much about this. All you need to do is pay attention, and you will understand very soon."

Before Nanyun Gang could say anything after he returned to the stone tower, Nanyun Tong had already spoken out. His gaze remained fixed in the direction of the Tian Yuan clan during the whole time.

...

Over a dozen Gods had already surrounded the Tian Yuan clan now. They were the ancestors of various clans, and they all hovered high in the air, looking down on the Tian Yuan clan.

However, all the elders and even Mo Ling and Ando Fu remained their usual selves when they faced the encirclement of so many Gods. They remained composed. The other members of the clan, as well as the recruited servants and guards, became extremely pale on the other hand as if it was the end of the world for them.

"We're done for. We're done for. How can the ancestors of the Tian Yuan clan be so dumb? This is the provincial city, not some rural wilderness. Why did they cast down such a large energy-gathering formation? Now they've done it. They've offended all the powerful clans in the entire provincial city in a single stroke..."

"Sigh. I've only just joined the Tian Yuan clan as a guard. I had thought that I would be able to get a good cultivation environment so that I could further develop my strength, but I never thought that the ancestor of the Tian Yuan clan would have no understanding of the rules of the city as well. That's it. The Tian Yuan clan has become the public enemy of the entire city. It'll probably be impossible for them to remain in the city in the future..."

"I better leave the Tian Yuan clan quick before they start fighting..."

Many guards and servants chose to leave the Tian Yuan clan without any hesitation. First, the Huo family and the Dong family had taken over all of the clan's businesses and territory, making it very difficult for them to develop in the future. Yet now, they had even offended all the clans in the city. They could all see the end of the Tian Yuan clan.

Immediately, quite a few people fled through the main entrance of the clan as quickly as they could. Less than a third of them remained.

Of course, these people had all been recruited from the city lately. None of the clansmen from the Mo clan and the Ando clan had left.

The people of the two clans did not stop these people from leaving because the people that they had recruited basically belonged to an agreement where they would only work when they were willing. They would serve the clan, and the clan would provide them with an environment for cultivation, cultivation methods, divine crystals, and so on as remuneration.

Mo Ling and Ando Fu hovered high in the sky as well. They faced the Gods, and they remained calm. They clasped their hands towards the people calmly, and Mo Ling said, "Although our Tian Yuan clan has already been founded for several days, the internal arrangements have not been settled yet, so it's still overly early for everyone to come and congratulate the founding of our clan. Once we complete all our arrangements, the patriarch will personally send invitations to everyone and formally announce the founding of the clan."

The faces of all the Gods gathered here darkened slightly. The Tian Yuan clan had basically stolen forty percent of the origin energy in the city. They had come to settle that problem, not to congratulate the clan for anything.

"Mo Ling, take apart your energy-gathering formation immediately and compensate us with one million mid grade divine crystals, or your clan won't be able to remain in the city for three days," said a God from the Dong family. His face was sunken.

"Three days? Isn't that a little too much time? The Tian Yuan clan has taken away so much origin energy, which will affect everyone in our Huo family. If you don't compensate our Huo family with ten thousand high grade divine crystals, your clan won't be able to remain within the city for two days. Our Huo family will not allow your existence," sneered Huo Luzhi.

"Ten thousand high grade divine crystals? The Huo family sure has a large appetite. The one million mid grade divine crystals that the Dong family asked for was compensation for the entire city. The divine crystals will go to all the clans, yet the Huo family wants ten thousand high grade divine crystals just for themselves," a few Gods from other clans thought to themselves. They could all tell that Huo Luzhi truly wanted to drive the Tian Yuan clan out of the city.

Again, Mo Ling and Ando Fu remained at ease when they were faced with the unreasonable requests of the two clans. Ando Fu stroked his long beard and said, "We're not the patriarch, so we can't make any decision about taking apart the energy-gathering formation or paying compensation."

The face of the God from the Dong family turned cold. He said frigidly, "Since you can't make the decision, I'll make it for you." As he said that, the God had already raised his hand. He directly pressed down on the buildings in the clan up ahead.

As his hand fell, the origin energy in the surroundings surged violently, instantly condensing into a huge hand that was several hundred meters across. It slammed down towards the ground with shocking might.

The ancestor of the Dong family had already reached mid God, so he did not fear Mo Ling and Ando Fu at all. He directly tried to destroy the Tian Yuan clan before them.

The faces of Mo Ling and Ando Fu changed slightly. They immediately tried to stop the Dong family ancestor's actions, but at this moment, a streak of light shot out from the forbidden grounds enveloped by formations in the Tian Yuan clan with lightning speed. It directly collided with the palm of energy from the ancestor of the Dong family.

The attack was nullified easily, while the strand of sword Qi continued towards the God of the Dong family in the air. Before he could even react, the sword Qi had punched through his chest.

The expression of God of the Dong family changed. Blood spurted from his mouth, and shock covered his face. He stared at the forbidden grounds of the Tian Yuan clan.

The expressions of the other Gods gathered there changed at that moment as well. They also gazed towards the origins of the sword Qi in shock.

Chapter 1792: Ancestor Yan

"Who? Who is it? Who's so that powerful that they can easily wound a mid God..."

"Is the person the patriarch of the Tian Yuan clan..."

"The patriarch of the Tian Yuan clan is actually so powerful..."

"S- surely the patriarch of the Tian Yuan clan isn't an Overgod..."

The Gods from the various clans of the city all became very perturbed as their hearts churned.

"Everyone disperse. Do not disturb the breakthroughs of my friends. If there is a second time, I will not show any mercy at all." At the same time, an indifferent and emotionless voice boomed out from the forbidden grounds of the Tian Yuan clan.

None of the Gods could send the senses of their soul into the forbidden grounds because formations protected it, so they had no idea what was going on inside.

"It's his voice..." Huo Luzhi's face became extremely ugly when he heard the somewhat familiar voice. He immediately thought of the young man who had stolen the land of the Sen family from him several days ago.

"That young man is actually so powerful. It is to the point where he can injure a mid God with just a single strike. Such strength has even surpassed late God. Is he an Overgod?" Huo Luzhi immediately paled.

"No, that's impossible. It's impossible for him to be an Overgod. There are only so many of them in the Divine Kingdom of Pingtian, and all of them are supreme existences. How can they be so bored that they've come to the Dong'an province to buy land? That's just completely unnecessary," Huo Luzhi denied his guesses firmly. According to the rules of the divine kingdom, any Overgod possessed the right to take over an entire province and make the province their territory. The entire provincial city would also be his property, so there would be no need for them to buy land like what Jian Chen had done.

Moreover, Jian Chen had even bought land in a relatively remote region. That was not something that an Overgod would do.

At this moment, two other figures shot over from the distance with lightning speed, arriving above the Tian Yuan clan in a short moment. It was a middle-aged, scholarly man in red robes and an extremely handsome young man who only seemed to be in his twenties.

Their appearances immediately caused the other Gods in the surroundings to gently clasp their hands in greeting. There were even quite a few people who revealed fear in their eyes.

This was because the two of them were part of the three great experts of the provincial city who stood beside Nanyun Tong. They were both late Gods.

"I am Dong Yunjian, and I have come to visit the patriarch of the Tian Yuan clan."

"I am Huo Jun, and I have come to visit the patriarch of the Tian Yuan clan."

Dong Yunjian and Huo Jin both stared at the forbidden grounds of the Tian Yuan clan sternly as they spoke with clasped fists. The patriarch of the Tian Yuan clan had managed to heavily injure a mid God, and he had even done it in a fashion where the mid God could not fight back at all. Both of them believed that they could not accomplish this, and only Overgods could reproduce such results.

All the Gods present looked away from Huo Jun and Dong Yunjian at that moment. They all stared at the forbidden grounds of the Tian Yuan clan that was encased by formations.

At the same time, the figures in the surroundings flickered. Gods from all over the city gathered over one by one. Not only had all the Gods from the more powerful clans moved out, but even the Gods who did not belong to the provincial city had come as well, causing the number of Gods gathered here to reach into the fifties.

In just a short moment, all the Gods within the entire provincial city had gathered above the Tian Yuan clan.

Although the large energy-gathering formation in the Tian Yuan clan had attracted everyone's attention earlier, they did not take the matter to heart, as this was a problem for the clans that belonged to the city.

However, it was very likely that an Overgod had appeared in the Tian Yuan clan now. This matter was extremely important, so it raised the attention of everyone.

Even in the divine kingdoms around the Divine Kingdom of Pingtian, Overgods possessed extremely great statuses, let alone the Divine Kingdom of Pingtian itself. They were known to be the peak force of a divine kingdom.

This was because regardless of the Divine Kingdom of Pingtian or the neighbouring divine kingdoms, they only possessed around a dozen Overgods across the entire nation.

If the Overgods who had died in Godking Duanmu's dwelling were taken into consideration, some of the divine kingdoms possessed less than ten Overgods now.

This was more than enough to demonstrate the rarity of Overgods.

"The patriarch has already said to not disturb the breakthroughs of his friends. Once you cause them to fail due for some reason, you should be able to imagine the consequences," Mo Ling held his chest up high as he hovered in the air, speaking to everyone in high spirits.

"Everyone, please return. In a few days, our Tian Yuan clan will hold a founding ceremony. At that time, you will naturally be able to see the patriarch himself," Ando Fu added in amazement. Several years ago, he had to act submissively before these Gods simply because he was afraid of offending them. However, he could now directly act as he wished before these Gods. Even the three great experts of the provincial city could do nothing to him, and they were unwilling to offend him.

The Gods of the provincial city naturally had nothing more to say in response to Mo Ling and Ando Fu's words. They all continued with a few words of courtesy before leaving.

The ancestors of the clans in the provincial city treated the Tian Yuan clan completely differently now. They had come all sunken-faced, but they had left enthusiastically, and some even acted politely. They did not dare to speak about the energy-gathering formation in the Tian Yuan clan anymore.

"Wait. Huo Luzhi of the Huo family and Dong Shengri of the Dong family have been impolite towards our patriarch, so please stay behind for the judgement of the patriarch."

Just when the people of the Huo family and the Dong family were about to leave, Ando Fu suddenly spoke out.

The expressions of the two late Gods from the Huo family and the Dong family changed when they heard that. The faces of Huo Luzhi and the mid God from the Dong family who Jian Chen had wounded sank, becoming extremely ugly.

"Luzhi, you should stay in the Tian Yuan clan for the time being. Be sure to properly make it up to the patriarch," Huo Jun said indifferently.

"Shengri, you should stay behind for now as well..." Dong Yunjian said to the mid God of his family as well. He was filled with helplessness.

In the end, Huo Luzhi and Dong Shengri both stayed behind. They had basically become prisoners.

Even though the person who wanted Huo Luzhi and Dong Shengri to stay behind was Ando Fu, the strongest experts of the Huo family and the Dong family did not dare to object. This was because the Tian Yuan clan possessed an Overgod. Before an Overgod, the three great experts of the provincial city were a joke.

In the blink of an eye, all the Gods gathered at the Tian Yuan clan dispersed, while the disturbance the energy-gathering formation caused calmed down just like this.

The Gods of the Huo family and the Dong family passed on orders as quickly as they could, returning all the territory they had taken from the Tian Yuan clan. They had even replaced the destroyed signs with replicas that were exactly the same.

The other Gods did not sit around idly when they returned to their clans either. They gathered all their elders to hold an emergency meeting as they discussed the Tian Yuan clan sternly.

The Tian Yuan clan had an Overgod, so this would affect the provincial city extremely greatly. The addition of an Overgod to any provincial city would directly alter the city's fate.

The two early Gods who had fought against Jian Chen from the Wayner clan gathered together as well. Their faces were extremely ugly.

"The Overgod from the Tian Yuan clan must be Jian Chen. I never thought he would found a clan in the provincial city. This is an utter disaster for our Wayner clan."

"Sigh. Right now, Jian Chen has just founded the clan, so he has been held down by various matters, which is why he still hasn't bothered with us. Once he has gotten the entire provincial city under him in the future, he'll probably start moving against our Wayner clan. After all, we fell out with him outside Godking Duanmu's dwelling in the past.

The two Gods from the Wayner clan discussed with much worry. Anxiety and bitterness filled their faces.

"Great-grandfathers, why have you become so worried?" At this moment, a young man in embroidered robes walked in from outside. He smiled faintly, possessing the joy and excitement of coming home from a long journey.

When the two early Gods saw the young man, they were stunned, but it was soon replaced by joy. They both cried out, "Xiao Yan!"

The young man was the ancestor who had left the Wayner clan for almost ten thousand years, ancestor Yan.

Chapter 1793: Breakthroughs to Godhood

Ancestor Yan's full name was Wayner Yan. His talent was extraordinary, and he was the most outstanding clansmen ever since the Wayner clan was founded. In just thirty thousand years, he had reached early God, becoming the fifth ancestor of the Wayner clan at such a young age. Afterwards, he spent five thousand more years to go from early God to mid God.

Even with the entire Divine Kingdom of Pingtian in perspective, there was barely anyone who could match up to his talent and cultivation speed. The Wayner clan, on the other hand, held very high hopes for Wayner Yan.

After breaking through to mid God, Wayner Yan went travelling all by himself and had just returned today.

"Great-grandfather Cong, great-grandfather Xuanguang, how come I don't see great-grandfather Sen and great-grandfather Ti?" Wayner Yan smiled with a sense of closeness.

The great-grandfather Sen and great-grandfather Ti he was referring to were naturally the two mid Gods of the Wayner clan, Wayner Sen and Wayner Ti.

Wayner Yan was also an ancestor of the Wayner clan now, making his status equal to the other Gods. However, due to his age, he always referred to the other ancestors of the Wayner clan as great-grandfathers.

Wayner Cong and Wayner Xuanguan became gloomy when they heard the question. They said, "Xiao Yan, just too many things have happened in the Dong'an province recently. Your great-grandfathers Sen and Ti have already fallen."

"What! Great-grandfather Sen and great-grandfather Ti are already dead..." Wayner Yan's face changed suddenly, and his smile disappeared. It was converted into grief.

Afterwards, Wayner Cong and Wayner Xuanguang explained everything that had happened in the recent years to him, including the opening of Godking Duanmu's dwelling and the battle with Jian Chen outside. They hid nothing.

"Xiao Yan. Both your grandfather Sen and grandfather Ti died in Godking Duanmu's dwelling. They lost their lives to the killing formations cast down by Godking Duanmu. However, we find it very fortunate now; fortunately, you weren't in the Dong'an province when the dwelling had opened. Otherwise, you would have probably been doomed as well.

"Just too many Gods died in Godking Duanmu's dwelling. Let alone Gods, even quite a few Overgods died. There were even late Overgods among them. Sigh..."

Wayner Cong and Wayner Xuanguan said slowly. When they mentioned the dwelling of Godking Duanmu now, they were no longer enthusiastic. There was only indifference and melancholy.

"Great-grandfather Sen, great-grandfather Ti, how did you just go like that? You didn't even see me unite the entire Dong'an province beneath me. You didn't even see the day when our Wayner clan would become the greatest clan in the Dong'an province," Wayner Yan murmured to himself. He was extremely grief-stricken.

The eyes of Wayner Cong and Wayner Xuanguang immediately narrowed when they heard Wayner Yan's words. They looked at Wayner Yan with brimming interest as disbelief flooded their faces. At the same time, there was eagerness and excitement.

Even the Huo family, the Dong family, or the Nanyun clan did not dare to say the bold and lofty words of uniting the entire province and becoming the greatest clan in the province because late Gods were not enough to rule over an entire provincial city.

Although late Gods were peak experts in the Dong'an province, there were many other Gods in other clans as well. Early and mid Gods were not the opponents of late Gods in single combat, but they could deal with late Gods if they worked together.

A late God would be unable to reign supreme within a provincial city. If a late God tried to do that, the other clans would definitely band together to suppress the late God. Even late Gods would die when they became completely outnumbered by experts of a similar level.

As a result, for a clan to dominate an entire provincial city in the Divine Kingdom of Pingtian and many of the other divine kingdoms in the surroundings, they would need an Overgod.

Only Overgods could reign supreme in a provincial city!

"Xiao Yan, what's your current cultivation?" Wayner Cong asked. His voice trembled slightly.

Suddenly, Wayner Yan emitted a tremendous presence. The presence was so powerful that it had completely exceeded late God, reaching a whole new level.

Wayner Cong and Wayner Xuanguan were greatly shocked when they sensed the chillingly powerful presence. Surprise flooded their faces, along with uncontainable excitement.

"Overgod. Xiao Yan, you've actually become an Overgod."

...

Jian Chen currently sat a meter above the ground in the forbidden grounds of the Tian Yuan clan as he guarded over the people who were breaking through.

The moment Wayner Yan gave off his Overgod presence, Jian Chen slowly opened his eyes and gazed in the direction of the Wayner clan.

Wayner Yan's presence had only filled the hall of the Wayner clan and had not extended beyond that. As such, even many of the elders in the Wayner clan had failed to sense it. However, it was not enough to hide from Jian Chen's senses.

"An Overgod has actually appeared in the provincial city," Jian Chen murmured softly, and a light flickered through his eyes.

However, at this moment, the presence of a breakthrough suddenly appeared in the forbidden grounds. The people from the Tian Yuan Continent had finally stepped into Godhood.

"It's Mu'er. Mu'er has actually broken through before the white tiger." Jian Chen stood on the ground now. He looked towards where Shangguan Mu'er cultivated as he smiled faintly.

Two hours into Shangguan Mu'er's breakthrough, another presence appeared. Vaguely, it was filled with a presence of slaughter, making the surrounding temperature drop slightly.

"The white tiger has broken through as well," Jian Chen smiled even wider. To him, being able to personally witness them reach Godhood was an extremely happy matter.

Soon after Shangguan Mu'er and the white tiger began their breakthrough, the others broke through as well, successfully reaching Godhood.

However, the third one to break through was the Seven-colored Heaven-devouring Beast, which had remained the size of a fist the whole time, never taking a human form.

Houston was the fourth person to break through among everyone.

Afterwards, Xiao Jin, Xiao Ling, Rui Jin, Hong Lian, Hei Yu, Nubis, as well as Xiong Zhong, Cheng Jingyun, and so on from the World of Forsaken Saints followed.

Originally, it was impossible for a few of them to reach Godhood so quickly, but due to the droplet of liquid lime from Jian Chen that was enough for even Overgods to lay their lives down for, they had all comprehended the laws of the world much earlier and formally reached Godhood.

The simultaneous breakthrough of over a dozen people naturally caused quite the disturbance. However, since formations protected the forbidden grounds, no outsider learnt about their breakthroughs.

Chapter 1794: Founding Ceremony (One)

After breaking through, no one emerged from seclusion immediately. They only came out after three days of consolidation.

"Hahaha, I never thought that there would be a day where I, Hei Yu, would become a God. In the past, Origin realm experts were insurmountable existences to me, but now, I can crush some of the weaker Origin realm sovereigns with just a finger," Hei Yu laughed aloud. In the past, Rui Jin, Hong Lian, and he were trapped within the artifact space like prisoners. They did not even know what the outside world looked like. Yet now, in less than a hundred years, he had gone from being a prisoner to a Deity.

It had only been less than a century, but both his status and strength had undergone a tremendous change. Hei Yu felt like it was all a dream.

"Haha, I never thought that I, the great Nubis, would become a Deity one day. I do wish that I could return to the ancient times of the Tian Yuan Continent. With my strength as a Deity, the four supreme experts who surpassed Saint Emperor are nothing. They'll all be standing beneath me," Nubis also chuckled aloud. He was in extremely high spirits.

Although the other people who had become Deities did not say anything 'noble', their faces were also plastered with excitement and joy.

Jian Chen could not help but smile from the bottom of his heart when he saw how overjoyed everyone was. At that moment, he felt extremely at ease as well.

This was the first time Jian Chen had experienced this feeling, this mood, after coming to the Saints' World.

As he saw everyone's joy from becoming Deities, he also thought about his firm standing in the provincial city. Jian Chen felt like all the hardships, fighting, and killing in the past few years had been worth it.

This was because all the fighting and killing he had gone through was just to create a safe land for his friends and family that had come up to the higher world with him.

"Jian Chen, it really has been tough for you in these past few years," Shangguan Mu'er arrived before Jian Chen in her purple dress. She stared at Jian Chen affectionately with her enchanting eyes.

Jian Chen smiled as he looked at Shangguan Mu'er's heavenly beauty. He gently raised his hand and rubbed her cheek. His eyes were also filled with affection as he said gently, "As long as you all can live a peaceful life, everything I do is worth it."

Shangguan Mu'er did not say anything. She wrapped her slender arm around Jian Chen and pressed her head against his chest gently.

She understood that Jian Chen had done everything in the recent years for them. It must have been very tough for him to be outside all alone. Although they had no idea what kind of dangers Jian Chen had encountered, they could tell their severity when they saw an unconscious Shen Jian delivered into the divine hall before.

Jian Chen also wrapped his hand around Shangguan Mu'er gently. He became extremely calm. At this moment, he experienced a certain type of warmth that he had not felt in a very long time.

The two of them did not speak much and spent their time together silently. To them, silence was better right now.

From afar, the people who had just broken through silently dismissed themselves. They did not make any sounds as they departed, leaving time and space to Jian Chen and Shangguan Mu'er.

...

The next morning, the Deity elders all left the Tian Yuan clan simultaneously to deliver invitations. They flew towards various locations of the provincial city as they sent the invitations to the powerful clans one by one.

The elders were not people from the Tian Yuan clan, and they were all originally from the Mo clan and the Ando clan.

However, there was no longer a Mo clan or an Ando clan in the Dong'an province anymore. There was only a Tian Yuan clan.

All the clansmen of the two clans had become part of the Tian Yuan clan.

"The Tian Yuan clan wants to hold a founding ceremony..."

"It's extremely likely for the patriarch of the Tian Yuan clan to be an Overgod. We must go to their founding ceremony..."

"Has the patriarch of the Tian Yuan clan finally begun to move? Looks like the Tian Yuan clan will dominate the provincial city from today onwards..."

"Immediately prepare rich gifts. In three days, all the Gods in the clan shall come with me to congratulate the Tian Yuan clan..."

...

The invitations from the Tian Yuan clan raised the attention of all the people in the various clans. Their ancestors all held the invitations as they sternly ordered others to prepare gifts.

Ever since the patriarch of the Tian Yuan clan revealed his strength, the status of the Tian Yuan clan in the provincial city had been rising silently, becoming an existence that no one dared to provoke anymore. All the powerful clans had to accept the invitation from the Tian Yuan clan and did not dare to decline it.

"In three days, you three come with me to visit the patriarch of the Tian Yuan clan..." In the huge stone tower within the Nanyun clan, one of the three great experts of the provincial city, Nanyun Tong, said sternly to the three other Gods of his clan.

The Wayner clan had also received an invitation from a Deity of the Tian Yuan clan. After losing two mid Gods, the Wayner clan had descended to a point where they were one of the weaker clans in the city. If it were not for one of their Gods who had gone out journeying, the Wayner clan would have lost the right to remain within the provincial city.

At this moment, Wayner Cong, Wayner Xuanguan, and Wayner Yan sat in the air within a room. The invitation from the Tian Yuan clan was held in Wayner Yan's hand. He pinched it between two of his fingers casually as his young and handsome face revealed that he was in deep thought.

"Xiao Yan, what do you think of this?" Wayner Cong looked at Wayner Yan and asked him.

"Let's let Xiao Yan make all the decisions regarding this. From today onwards, Xiao Yan's words will be absolute in the Wayner clan. We two senile old men will both listen to Xiao Yan," said Wayner Xuanguang. Now that Wayner Yan was an Overgod, his status naturally differed from the past. Even though Wayner Cong and Wayner Xuanguan were Wayner Yan's seniors, they would behave politely before Wayner Yan from time to time. They did not even dare to speak too boldly.

Wayner Yan said while in thought, "I never thought that a second Overgod would appear in the Dong'an province. This is rather unexpected. Although the origins of the Overgod in the Tian Yuan clan are rather mysterious, he's still an expert at the same level as me. Our clan naturally has to attend his founding ceremony."

"Two Overgods have appeared in the provincial city. Who'll be the one who controls the city in the future then?" Wayner Cong said gloomily. Let alone the Divine Kingdom of Pingtian, two Overgods had never even appeared in the provincial cities of the neighbouring divine kingdoms either.

Only the royal capital of a divine kingdom would possess many Overgods.

Wayner Yan smiled coldly in response to that. He said, "The Dong'an province will naturally be in our Wayner clan's control. Our Wayner clan is the proper clan in the provincial city. I naturally have no objections if the Tian Yuan clan wants to remain in the provincial city. In fact, I welcome them. I'd even give them quite a large piece of land."

"However, if they want to reign supreme within the provincial city, I can only kick them out of here..."

Chapter 1795: Founding Ceremony (Two)

There were no absolute secrets in the world. Soon after the Tian Yuan clan sent invitations to the other clans in the provincial city, the upcoming founding ceremony caused quite an uproar within the provincial city.

When the Tian Yuan clan was first founded, there were barely any people in the provincial city who paid attention to them. There were even many people who looked down on the small, newly-founded clan. However, it was a completely different case now.

The Gods in the provincial city only suspected that it was extremely likely the patriarch of the Tian Yuan clan was an Overgod. Many other people had completely no idea about anything regarding the Tian Yuan clan. However, many people could tell that the Tian Yuan clan was not simple. Just the simple fact they possessed such a large energy-gathering formation and were still fine spoke volumes.

As a result, the Tian Yuan clan had basically become the centre of everyone's attention. Anything related to the Tian Yuan clan would garner the attention of everyone.

The founding ceremony of the Tian Yuan clan was naturally not an exception.

An extremely vast city sat on a land extremely distant from the Dong'an province like a slumbering, primordial beast. Just its ancient city walls that were covered with marks left behind by time was over a thousand meters tall. From afar, it seemed to reach directly into the heavens.

The city walls really could be described as towering into the clouds.

It was majestic and extravagant, making for an extremely imposing sight.

The city surrounded by the walls was almost boundless as well. It was several dozen times larger than the provincial city of the Dong'an province.

Just travelling between the eastern and western gates of the city would take a relatively long time. For ordinary people, it would have even been impossible for them to cover that distance in their entire lifetimes.

This city was the royal capital of the Divine Kingdom of Pingtian.

In the centre of the royal capital stood an ancient yet dignified royal palace.

This was the most sacred and revered place in the entire Divine Kingdom of Pingtian because it was where the divine king and the Grand Imperial Protector resided.

The two of them were the most powerful existences in the Divine Kingdom of Pingtian, as well as the only two Godkings.

In the depths of the royal palace, inside a majestic hall, two people currently sat before each other as they focused their attention on the chessboard before them.

One of them was a white-robed old man with a long, white beard. He seemed extremely ordinary, just like a regular mortal. His appearance was the type that would struggle to raise any attention if he stood in a crowd.

The other person was a middle-aged man in purple robes. His face was resolute, and his eyes shone brightly, giving off a sense of dignity.

The middle-aged man possessed the vague presence of a ruler.

The middle-aged man was the divine king of the Divine Kingdom of Pingtian, while the old man before him was the Grand Imperial Protector.

"A Tian Yuan clan has appeared in the Dong'an province. From the analysis of the information from the people below, the Tian Yuan clan was probably founded by Jian Chen. What do you think of it, Pingtian?" The Grand Imperial Protector held a white piece in his hand as he hesitated for quite some time while speaking calmly.

"You thought of Jian Chen extremely highly before, and since he can even repel Chanlong, he's very extraordinary. He'll even be able to become a Godking in the future. Although this Jian Chen did seem to appear out of nowhere, so his origins are rather mysterious, that's not important. What is important is that since he plans on developing my Divine Kingdom of Pingtian, we naturally welcome him very much. After all, with every extra Overgod our divine kingdom possesses, the stronger we grow," said the divine king.

"You share the same thoughts as me. Whether Jian Chen is a citizen of our Divine Kingdom of Pingtian or not, we have to rope him in no matter what. Even if we ignore his strength, just his background is enough for us to do that," the Grand Imperial Protector said plainly as he stroked his beard.

The divine king raised an eyebrow and said, "Are you talking about the soul that Jian Chen assisted in Godking Duanmu's dwelling, as well as the young man who saved him in the end?"

"That's right. Before Godking Duanmu passed away, he had managed to plant a foot in the Primordial realm. He protected himself with the power of his laws. Even if we wanted to get through it, we'd have to spend quite some effort, yet that soul could pass actually through. And that young man who appeared outside was actually protected by another Godking. That means that the organisation behind him possesses a Primordial realm expert at the very least," said the Grand Imperial Protector.

The divine king nodded. After a moment of thought, he called outside, "Xuan Dou!"

With that, a black-robed, burly middle-aged man walked in from outside. He clasped his fist towards the divine king and the Grand Imperial Protector. A sliver of reverence appeared on his face.

To no surprise, the man called Xuan Dou was an Overgod.

"The Tian Yuan clan of the Dong'an province is about to hold their founding ceremony. Take rich gifts with you to the Tian Yuan clan and congratulate their patriarch for me," the divine king said sternly.

"Yes, your majesty!" Xuan Dou clasped his fist before backing away.

...

In the icy world of the Frigid Snow province, Bing Lou stood before a huge, icy mountain with his hunched back and dragon-headed staff. Behind him was a middle-aged man in luxurious robes. He stood there politely as he even held his breath.

The middle-aged man was the current patriarch of the Yubing clan, Bing Lin.

"Bing Lin, prepare rich gifts and personally visit the Dong'an province to congratulate the Tian Yuan clan on their founding. Also, greet the patriarch of the clan for me," Bing Lou said without even looking back.

"Yes, ancestor."

At the same time, Guhun Xue, Feng Bule, and You Jin all sent people to the Dong'an province as well.

There had been a total of five Overgods who had struck it off with Jian Chen in Godking Duanmu's dwelling back then. Only Ling Hougong did not react to the founding ceremony. Ever since he left Godking Duanmu's dwelling, he seemed to have completely vanished. No one knew where he had gone.

Three days later, the Tian Yuan clan was particularly busy. All the powerful clans in the provincial city had arrived at the clan early with great gifts, and without any exceptions, the people leading each group of clansmen were Gods.

The people all smiled and behaved extremely politely. Even when the Huo family and the Dong family possessed Gods who were held captive in the Tian Yuan clan, they did not dare to show any displeasure as if they had completely forgotten the matter altogether.

Chapter 1796: Founding Ceremony (Three)

The people from the Dong and Huo families behaved like this because they all suspected that the patriarch of the Tian Yuan clan was an Overgod. Without a single doubt, the entire provincial city would belong to the Overgod now that he had come to the Dong'an province and founded a clan in the provincial city. Even the royal capital would not interfere with this matter, so they naturally did not dare to offend the Tian Yuan clan.

"The patriarch of the Yubing clan has come to congratulate the Tian Yuan clan on its founding..." Just when all the clans in the city had gathered, a loud voice suddenly rang out from outside.

The message stunned all the people gathered within the hall. Surprise filled their faces soon afterwards.

"What!? People from the Yubing clan of the Frigid Snow province have come? They've even come to congratulate the Tian Yuan clan on its founding..."

"The patriarch of the Yubing clan has actually come personally. Am I hallucinating? The Yubing clan is an organisation that possesses an Overgod..."

"Looks like the background of the Tian Yuan clan is far greater than we have ever imagined. Otherwise, why would the Yubing clan from one of the five great provincial cities send people here?"

The people from the powerful clans all murmured to themselves inside.

However, before long, the following message utterly stunned the ancestors of the various clans again. They all stared at the entrance dumbfounded.

"The patriarch of the Guhun family has arrived..."

"The patriarch of the Feng family has arrived..."

"The patriarch of the You family has come..."

...

Aside from the Swordseeking province, the four other clans with Overgods among the five great provincial cities had all sent important figures with great gifts to congratulate the Tian Yuan clan on its founding.

Moreover, these important figures were all the patriarchs of their clans.

With just that, all the people from the provincial city of the Dong'an province struggled to remain calm. Just a founding ceremony of the Tian Yuan clan had attracted the congratulations from four organisations with Overgods. Just what kind of prestige did the Tian Yuan clan possess in the Divine Kingdom of Pingtian? After all, it was only founded recently and was mostly composed of people from the Mo clan and the Ando clan.

The people of the Wayner clan sat at the very back of the hall. They had been seated there as it meant that they were one of the worst clans present. There were even many other clans who would treat the Wayner clan with disdain.

A total of four people had come from the Wayner clan. They were the two Gods, Wayner Cong and Wayner Xuanguan, their Overgod, Wayner Yan, and their late Deity patriarch, Wayner Ye.

Wayner Yan was in no hurry to reveal his strength, so he erased his presence and hid it away. He sat towards the back quietly, so he only seemed like a Deity on the surface.

At this moment, even Wayner Yan felt rather surprised when he discovered that four other clans with Overgods had sent important figures like their patriarchs to take part in the Tian Yuan clan's founding ceremony.

However, Wayner Yan began to smile profoundly soon afterwards. He thought to himself, "Before long, our Wayner clan will be able to enjoy treatment like this as well. I will make the Wayner clan glorious and proud."

The patriarchs of the Yubing clan, Guhun clan, Feng family, and You family walked side-by-side as they entered the hall together. They smiled as they conversed with Mo Ling and Ando Fu, who had come forth to receive them. They spoke politely and dismissed any arrogance that they might have possessed as patriarchs of clans with Overgods.

This was because they had all come to visit under their ancestors' orders. They understood the power of the Tian Yuan clan. It was an existence that could never be provoked.

After everyone had arrived, Jian Chen finally entered the hall in white clothes. Beside him was Shangguan Mu'er in a purple dress. She held onto Jian Chen's arm gently as she made her way towards the seat at the very front with Jian Chen.

At that moment, the entire hall fell silent. Whether it was the Gods of the Dong'an province or the patriarchs of the four clans with Overgods, they all held their breaths as they stared at Jian Chen.

Although Shangguan Mu'er was so pretty that she could be described as prettier than a goddess, clearly, no one was in the mood to pay any attention to her. What everyone cared for the most and paid the most attention to was Jian Chen, who possessed the strength of an Overgod.

This was because they understood that the entire provincial city would be in the young man's hands from this day onwards.

Jian Chen and Shangguan Mu'er made their way to the throne that represented the patriarch's seat, and they sat down slowly. Jian Chen smiled plainly. He glanced past everyone below and clasped his hands. He said, "I'm Jian Chen, and this is my beloved wife, Shangguan Mu'er. Thank you all for coming..."

"Hahaha, the journey was a little long, so I hope that I'm not late. The commander of the Royal Divine Army of the Divine Kingdom of Pingtian, Xuan Dou, greets the patriarch of the Tian Yuan clan. I congratulate the Tian Yuan clan on its founding, and I believe that the province will become more and more powerful under the lead of the Tian Yuan clan."

Before Jian Chen had finished speaking, a rough voice rang out from outside.

A burly, middle-aged man in black robes strode in. He bore a smile, filling him with a sense of friendliness.

"Even the commander of the Royal Divine Army have come. Aside from the divine king and the Grand Imperial Protector, he's the one with the greatest authority..."

"When Overgods have appeared in other provinces, his majesty the divine king normally only sends God emissaries to congratulate them, yet his majesty has actually sent the commander of the Royal Divine Army for the founding of the Tian Yuan clan..."

"Sir Xuan Dou is a late Overgod. He's the only one who can hold his ground against Yang Kai in our Divine Kingdom of Pingtian..."

Everyone's faces changed once again with Xuan Dou's entry. They all stood up and clasped their fists towards Xuan Dou politely. They were greatly unsettled inside.

Jian Chen saw Xuan Dou, and his eyes immediately narrowed. He immediately stood up and clasped his fist towards Xuan Dou as well, greeting him politely. Xuan Dou's strength had actually reached late Overgod.

The only thing was that Xuan Dou had not entered Godking Duanmu's dwelling.

Although quite a few Overgods of the Divine Kingdom of Pingtian had gathered within Godking Duanmu's dwelling, they only accounted for seventy or eighty percent of the entire kingdom's Overgods. In reality, there were a few Overgods that did not take part.

"Patriarch, I have come under the orders of his majesty to congratulate you. Please accept this." With a wave of his hand, ten blocks of high grade divine crystal appeared in the air. Although he was a late Overgod, he did not act snobbishly towards Jian Chen at all.

The sight of ten blocks of high grade divine crystal surprised Jian Chen. This was a great gift and a tremendous amount of wealth to him currently. It had even surpassed what he obtained from Godking Duanmu's dwelling.

"His majesty is just far too polite. I do hope senior Xuan Dou can thank his majesty for me for his great gifts," Jian Chen said with clasped fists.

After accepting the ten blocks of divine crystal, the founding ceremony for the Tian Yuan clan began. Jian Chen also declared that the Tian Yuan clan had been founded in the provincial city as the patriarch of the clan.

"Congratulations on the founding of the Tian Yuan clan. From today onwards, our Nanyun clan is willing to abide by anything the patriarch says..." Nanyun Tong stood forwards first. At the same time, he expressed that his Nanyun clan was willing to submit to the Tian Yuan clan.

"Congratulations on the founding of the Tian Yuan clan. Looks like with the Tian Yuan clan, our Dong'an province has become the sixth great province of the Divine Kingdom of Pingtian..."

"Hahaha, I have utter confidence that our Dong'an province will become more and more powerful under the lead of the patriarch..."

...

A few ancestors of the clans in the provincial city spoke out. Just like the Nanyun clan, they directly expressed their desire to submit to the Tian Yuan clan. As for the other clans, although they did not directly say that they wanted to submit to the Tian Yuan clan, they all expressed their willingness to abide by the control of the Tian Yuan clan and any arrangements they made.

"Patriarch of the Tian Yuan clan, I've heard that you weren't a person of our Dong'an province initially. As a result, I have no objections if you want to found a clan in the provincial city, but if you want to reign supreme and unite all the clans, I, Wayner Yan, cannot allow this." At this moment, a discordant voice rang out from below.

All the people in the hall immediately became stunned when they heard that. Shock filled their faces. Before everyone, someone had actually stated his objection towards an Overgod so publically. He was simply too bold.

The commander of the Royal Divine Army, Xuan Dou, was slightly stunned as well. He soon looked in Wayner Yan's direction, and his eyes immediately narrowed. His face became rather strange as well.

Chapter 1797: Too Small for Two

"This person is actually an Overgod. He really hid it well. If he did not speak out and draw my attention, I probably still would not know that there was a second Overgod in this hall," Xuan Dou thought. Reflexively, he glanced at Jian Chen, who sat on the patriarch's throne, and his expression became rather strange. He mumbled to himself, "Looking at it like this, the hidden Overgod clearly wants to dominate the entire Dong'an province. The Dong'an province is too small for two Overgods to reign supreme. Looks like there'll be a show soon."

"However, the patriarch of the Tian Yuan clan is very strong. I heard from the Overgods who have returned from Godking Duanmu's dwelling that the patriarch of the Tian Yuan clan, Jian Chen, had slain two early Overgods in the dwelling. Even Yang Kai feared him slightly. At the same time, the patriarch has some ties with the Overgods from the five great provincial cities."

A light flickered through Xuan Dou's eyes. Although he had not entered Godking Duanmu's dwelling, quite a few Overgods from the royal capital had, so he naturally knew about the events that had transpired in there. As the commander of the Royal Divine Army whose cultivation had reached Overgod, it was naturally nothing difficult for him to learn about what had happened from the other Overgods.

Seeing Wayner Yan object to Jian Chen so publically, all the Gods gathered in the hall looked towards him as well.

Since Wayner Yan had maintained an extremely low profile before and concealed his cultivation, he did not draw any attention in the hall earlier. Now that he had exposed himself, many people recognised him immediately.

"It's Wayner Yan. He was once the greatest prodigy of the province. He went from being a mortal to a God in just a few dozen millennia before spending five thousand years to go from an early God to mid God..."

"Wayner Yan's talent is very impressive. At the very least, in our Dong'an province, no one could rival him. It's just that he went travelling ten thousand years ago. I never thought he would return today..."

"Wayner Yan sure is bold to speak out against the patriarch of the Tian Yuan clan so publically. Can't he see that not only have people from four of the five great provinces come, even the commander of the Royal Divine Army, sir Xuan Dou, has come to congratulate the patriarch as well..."

After recognising Wayner Yan, a low hum of discussion immediately appeared in the hall. The seated Gods all began to discuss with each other quietly. The reason behind their discussions was to provide Jian Chen with some information regarding Wayner Yan indirectly or to use the opportunity to curry up to Jian Chen directly.

Jian Chen also looked towards Wayner Yan. He had been expected this because he knew that a second Overgod had appeared in the provincial city, and as soon as he had entered the hall, Jian Chen discovered him.

This was not because Jian Chen had seen through Wayner Yan before Xuan Dou. Rather, he had always been paying attention to the second Overgod in the provincial city. On the other hand, Xuan Dou never paid too much attention to anyone else in the hall. He did not even properly look at them, so naturally, Xuan Dou failed to discover the hidden Wayner Yan.

Wayner Yan's method of disguise was nothing special. It was difficult for those below Overgod to tell his strength, but Overgods would find out once they paid attention to him.

"Brother, congratulations on becoming an Overgod. From today onwards, our Divine Kingdom of Pingtian has gained another peak expert," Jian Chen stood up and clasped his fist towards Wayner Yan. He smiled plainly, without minding Wayner Yan's words too much.

"What! Overgod? Wayner Yan has become an Overgod..."

"How is that possible? In just ten thousand years, Wayner Yan has gone from being a mid God to an Overgod..."

"The Wayner clan has actually given birth to an Overgod..."

Everyone was immediately shocked when they heard Jian Chen's words. Disbelief filled all their eyes.

Wayner Yan could not help but reveal a sliver of complacency when he saw the shocked faces of the Gods around him. He walked forwards slowly and stood in the centre of the hall. He clasped his fist towards Jian Chen, "I am Wayner Yan, and I also congratulate the patriarch of the Tian Yuan clan on becoming the second Overgod of our Dong'an province. With the existence of the patriarch, my Dong'an province has now become the greatest province in the Divine Kingdom of Pingtian, both in name and reality."

Wayner Yan labelled Jian Chen as the second Overgod of the Dong'an province to declare to everyone that he was the first one.

He spoke even more firmly towards the end, directly referring to the Dong'an province as his. Without a doubt, he was declaring to Jian Chen that he owned the Dong'an province.

The Gods gathered here all held their breaths. All of them were knowledgeable and cunning, so they could naturally tell what Wayner Yan was hinting at. Their faces became rather strange, and there was some eagerness as well.

They all understood that the patriarch of the Tian Yuan clan and Wayner Yan would probably engage in a fierce struggle soon.

At this moment, Wayner Yan clasped his fist towards Xuan Dou, who watched on from one side. He immediately dismissed any snobbishness and said sincerely, "In a few days, our Wayner clan will be holding a celebration as well. We will also be setting down some rules for the Dong'an province. I do hope that senior Xuan Dou can grant me the honor and come to visit our Wayner clan."

Xuan Dou clasped his hands back at Wayner Yan and said, "Once the founding ceremony of the Tian Yuan clan comes to an end, I must hurry back to the royal capital for new orders. I may not be able to make your clan's celebration." Xuan Dou did not care about the Wayner clan's celebration at all. The Divine Kingdom of Pingtian had gained an Overgod, holding great significance for the kingdom. Basically, they would receive great gifts from the divine king every time this happened, but there was no need for him, the commander of the Royal Divine Army and a late Overgod, to visit personally. Normally, a late God emissary would be enough.

The Tian Yuan clan was an exception.

Wayner Yan's face changed slightly. He could naturally tell what Xuan Dou was trying to say. His Wayner clan did not possess the right to invite Xuan Dou.

Xuan Dou had come visiting with rich gifts for the Tian Yuan clan's founding ceremony, yet he was unwilling to even grant him the honor of attending his Wayner clan's celebration at all. Without a single doubt, it meant that his Wayner clan was not as great as the newly-founded Tian Yuan clan in Xuan Dou's eyes.

Wayner Yan's face darkened slightly.

Chapter 1798: The Earth Spirit Sect

"Looks like the Wayner clan has not caught sir Xuan Dou's eye, even when they've gained an Overgod, Wayner Yan. However, it seems like sir Xuan Dou has personally come to visit the Tian Yuan clan due to the orders of his majesty. Hence, it'll be more correct to say that Wayner Yan has not caught the eye of the divine king."

Xuan Dou's behavior caused many of the Gods currently gathered in the hall to change their minds slightly. Their gazes towards Jian Chen underwent some minute changes as well.

This was because they had realised that the provincial city would probably fall under the Tian Yuan clan's control.

Even though that was the case, the Gods from the various clans still did not dare to show any disrespect towards the Wayner clan. After all, the Wayner clan was an organisation with an Overgod now.

Although Wayner Yan felt like Xuan Dou's behaviour had embarrassed him, the latter was a late Overgod, so Wayner Yan could do nothing about it. Then he looked towards Jian Chen and clasped his fist, "In a few days, our Wayner clan will hold a celebration and formally announce that we are now a clan with an Overgod to the entire Divine Kingdom of Pingtian. At the same time, we will lead the province in all matters and pass down some regulations. I hope the patriarch of the Tian Yuan clan will grant me the honor of coming." Wayner Yan's voice was assertive.

Even though he knew that the patriarch of the Tian Yuan clan was also an Overgod, he showed no fear at all, even when he mentioned how he wanted to lead the entire province.

Jian Chen's face did not change at all. He sat on the patriarch's throne without moving at all and looked at Wayner Yan from above. He said plainly, "It would be rude for me to not. You have granted me the honor of you attending our founding ceremony today, so I will naturally attend your celebration."

Wayner Yan frowned when he heard that. He was not in a good mood. The patriarch of the Tian Yuan clan had basically said that he was only willing to take part in the Wayner clan's celebration because Wayner Yan had come to his founding ceremony. If Wayner Yan had not come to the founding ceremony, the patriarch of the Tian Yuan clan would probably not attend his Wayner clan's celebration.

What Wayner Yan found to be even more unacceptable was how the patriarch actually sat high up on the throne and spoke to him while looking down. His face had become rather cold.

At this moment, Jian Chen continued, "Though about the province, I think it's best to keep it as it is right now. There's completely no need for any extra regulations. Too many regulations will affect the development of the province."

All the Gods present secretly beamed inside when they heard that. They were not celebrating the fact that Jian Chen wanted to keep the Dong'an province as it was right now. Instead, they were happy that the patriarch of the Tian Yuan clan had already begun disagreeing with Wayner Yan.

Many of them behaved extremely obediently because they were Overgods, but they felt the exact opposite inside. As a result, they were really eager to see the Overgods of the Tian Yuan clan and the Wayner clan turn on each other. They hoped it would get to the point where both Overgods suffered heavy injuries.

Xuan Dou also stood to one side with his crossed arm. He said nothing. However, he felt very perplexed over what would happen as well. Two Overgods had actually appeared in a single provincial city. It was going to be lively.

Wayner Yan's face sank when he heard Jian Chen's words. His gaze gradually turned into a glare, and he said coldly, "Are you saying that you want to oppose my Wayner clan? Do you also think that my Wayner clan does not have the right to rule over the Dong'an province?" Suddenly, Wayner Yan took out a yellow token. He held the token high in the air and called out, "May I ask if my Wayner clan has the right now?"

"A protector's token from the Earth Spirit sect!" Xuan Dou's face changed suddenly when he saw the token, and he cried out. He was extremely shocked.

"That's right; it's from the Earth Spirit sect!" Wayner Yan became very complacent. He could not help but smile arrogantly.

The expressions of the Gods present all changed slightly when they heard the words 'Earth Spirit sect.' They all looked towards Wayner Yan in disbelief.

"Commander Xuan, may I ask about the Earth Spirit sect?" Jian Chen asked Xuan Dou secretly. He had only come to the Dong'an province for so long, so he naturally had no idea about the Earth Spirit sect.

A sliver of surprise appeared on Xuan Dou's face when he heard Jian Chen's question. He had probably never considered that Jian Chen would not have heard of the Earth Spirit sect despite being an Overgod.

However, Xuan Dou still explained the matter to Jian Chen patiently, "The Earth Spirit sect is one of the two most powerful sects in the Heavenly Moon Empire. They're extremely powerful, and they possess five or six Godkings. They also have far more Overgods than our Divine Kingdom of Pingtian. I never thought that this Wayner Yan would be a protector from the Earth Spirit sect. He possesses a certain level of status in the Earth Spirit sect. As such, matters will become difficult now, Jian Chen."

Xuan Dou explained Wayner Yan's identity rather solemnly. Although Wayner Yan was only an early Overgod, the sect behind him was not an existence that could be provoked.

"The Heavenly Moon Empire? The Earth Spirit sect? Looks like I'll need to spend some time to understand the Cloud Plane properly," thought Jian Chen. He realised that his understanding of the Cloud Plane was simply too limited.

"Patriarch, commander Xuan Dou, may I ask if there's anything you want to say?" Wayner Yan held the protector's token as he spoke to Jian Chen and Xuan Dou arrogantly.

Xuan Dou furrowed his brows. He clearly feared Wayner Yan's identity slightly. It was not good news for the divine kingdom if he offended a protector of the Earth Spirit sect.

This was because the Earth Spirit sect was just too powerful. Even with the Heavenly Moon Empire in perspective, they were one of the two most powerful sects.

Even the imperial family of the Heavenly Moon Empire feared the two sects slightly.

"Wayner Yan, it's the same as I've said before. It's best if we keep the Dong'an province as it is right now," said Jian Chen. He did not show any fear. He had already founded his own clan in the Dong'an province, so he naturally could not let an early Overgod dominate him. Although he was not interested in controlling the provincial city, he could not remain in the provincial city forever. He would leave some day.

As a result, he had to ensure that the Tian Yuan clan possessed a stable position in the Dong'an province before his departure.

"If that's the case, there's no need for your Tian Yuan clan to remain in the provincial city. Piss off," Wayner Yan became angered. With that, he charged towards Jian Chen with lightning speed. He clenched his right hand into a fist and directly threw it at Jian Chen's face.

A gleam of cold light flickered through Jian Chen's eyes. He suddenly stood up and stood in front of Shangguan Mu'er. Forming a sword with his fingers, he immediately produced a dazzling streak of light to receive Wayner Yan's punch.

Chapter 1799: Fighting Wayner Yan

Boom!

As the sword Qi from the tip of Jian Chen's fingers collided with Wayner Yan's fist, a deafening boom rang out.

However, Wayner Yan's fist was extremely tough. A powerful layer of laws surrounded it, and he directly used the toughness of his body to take on Jian Chen's sword Qi.

Jian Chen's sword Qi immediately shattered after striking Wayner Yan's fist. It shot into the surroundings as countless tiny strands. Wayner Yan shuddered, and he took a few steps back uncontrollably. A mark had appeared on his fist and blood flowed from there.

At the same time, defensive formations immediately appeared in the discussion hall to stop the shockwaves from the conflict.

However, Mo Ling and Ando Fu had cast down all of these formations, so their power was limited. They were more than enough to stop the attacks of Gods, but they were extremely fragile before the shockwaves from the attacks of Overgods.

As soon as the formations appeared, the shockwaves from Jian Chen and Wayner Yan's clash shattered them to pieces. As the shockwaves expanded, all the Gods in the hall suffered as a result. Many of their expressions changed, and they staggered backwards from the powerful shockwaves. Blood dripped from the corner of a few people's mouths as they paled, clearly slightly injured now. Only the three late Gods were able to remain where they were with their powerful cultivation, but it had forced them to use everything they possessed.

The discussion hall shook violently. Even though the discussion hall had been constructed from very tough material, it was unable to stand up to the shockwaves from Overgods without the protection of powerful formations. With a deep rumble, the grand hall directly collapsed, reduced to ruins. Dust was kicked into the air.

Jian Chen remained before the patriarch's throne. At that moment, only the part of the structure behind the throne remained fine while Shangguan Mu'er who he guarded was naturally fine as well.

However, the faces of both Jian Chen and Shangguan Mu'er had become extremely sunken now.

Today was the day when the Tian Yuan clan was holding their founding ceremony. It was a sacred and solemn day, yet the Overgod from the Wayner clan actually wanted to start fighting without taking the surroundings into account, destroying the discussion hall of the Tian Yuan clan.

His actions were basically a slap to the Tian Yuan clan's face.

The Gods all looked at the ruins of the building and could not help but glance at each other. On such an important day, someone had actually taken apart the discussion hall of the Tian Yuan clan. They all realised that the Tian Yuan clan and Wayner clan had probably fallen out.

"Mu'er, leave first. Be careful," Jian Chen said to Shangguan Mu'er gently. However, his face was extremely sunken, and his gaze was as sharp as swords as a powerful killing intent flashed through his eyes. He stared at the fearless Wayner Yan.

"Be careful too," Shangguan Mu'er said gently from behind Jian Chen before leaving slowly. She knew that Jian Chen had become angered.

Wayner Yan gradually became stern. He had been expecting this before, so he did not take everything to heart. Even though Jian Chen was also an Overgod, he treated him like nothing because he was a protector of the Earth Spirit sect. Let alone Xuan Dou, even if the divine king wanted to touch him, he would have to consider the consequences properly.

As a result, he did not need to fear the Tian Yuan clan at all thanks to the great background he possessed.

However, his heart suddenly jumped when he saw the patriarch's sharp glare that was filled with killing intent. He sensed an ill omen and immediately raised his guard secretly.

Suddenly, Jian Chen surged into the sky. Powerful and sharp sword Qi permeated his surroundings, shining with bright, white light. He seemed to have become a huge sword as he shot away from the city.

"Wayner Yan, I will be waiting for you outside the city. Show me just what a protector of the Earth Spirit sect has to be able to act so recklessly in my Tian Yuan clan," Jian Chen's voice rang out far and wide. It was audible across the entire city.

Wayner Yan could hear the disdain and provocation in Jian Chen's voice. He immediately frowned, and with a cold snort, he followed Jian Chen.

A million kilometers away from the provincial city, Jian Chen hovered at an altitude of ten thousand kilometers with a sunken face. His white clothes and long hair fluttered in the wind as he stared at Wayner Yan sharply.

The presence he gave off was like a sharp sword. It directly plunged into the sky, stirring up the surrounding wind and clouds.

"Wayner Yan, I will make you understand that my Tian Yuan clan is not a place where anyone can act however they like. Even if you're a protector of the Earth Spirit sect, the provincial city is not a place where you can act as you please," Jian Chen said coldly.

Wayner Yan hovered in the sky before Jian Chen with his arms crossed. He was fearless as he said coldly, "The Dong'an province belongs to my Wayner clan, so it's not up to you to tell me what I can and cannot do in the provincial city. Patriarch of the Tian Yuan clan, come at me. Let me see just what you're capable of. Don't make me disappointed."

A cold light flickered through Jian Chen's eyes. He took a step in the air, and he covered a thousand meters just like that. He appeared before Wayner Yan as if he had teleported, extending a finger towards Wayner Yan's forehead.

As he extended his finger, an extremely bright streak of light condensed instantly. It radiated with sword Qi.

The strand of sword Qi was clearly much more powerful than the one he had used back in the discussion hall.

Jian Chen had only struck out casually to nullify Wayner Yan's attack back in the discussion hall. Only now did he use his true power!

"Hmph, you want to kill me right from the start. I'm not that easy to kill," Wayner Yan said coldly. His arms swelled up rapidly as his muscles bulged. They became extremely tough. His hands had become extremely thick and large as well. His fingers were like metal, filled with power as they flickered with a bronze light. He directly slapped at Jian Chen's sword Qi.

Seeing Wayner Yan's response, Jian Chen twisted his wrist, and the sword Qi that shot towards Wayner Yan's forehead immediately stabbed towards his palm.

Chapter 1800: Laws of Strength

Ding!

This time, when Jian Chen's sword Qi stabbed Wayner Yan's hand, there was actually the screeching of metal. Wayner Yan's hand had reached an unimaginable level of toughness.

Jian Chen's eyes narrowed slightly as he looked at Wayner Yan in surprise. An extremely great force was emitted from Wayner Yan's palm, passing through the sword Qi Jian Chen had condensed and directly into his arm.

The sword Qi immediately dulled. The great force rushed up rapidly and turned his sleeve to tatters. Even he could not help but take a step back from the great force.

"Laws of Strength," Jian Chen murmured as a gleam of light flashed through his eyes. The Laws of Strength represented the strength of the world. Those who had comprehended this law possessed a body so tough that it had reached an unbelievable level.

Most importantly, the Laws of Strength were also known to be one of the most offensive laws.

This was because strength represented an offence, pure offence.

Wayner Yan glanced at his huge hand that flickered with bronze light. He saw a deep wound on his powerful hand. Although he had managed to stop Jian Chen's sword Qi with his body, his hand was still injured.

Wayner Yan was secretly astonished by the wound. He did not use his full strength in the discussion hall before, so it was very natural for the sword Qi to injure him earlier.

However, he had already unleashed his full strength now. He had even used the battle skill he had learnt from the Earth Spirit sect, which strengthened his hand. Yet, it was still not enough to stop Jian Chen's sword Qi.

The unique battle skill he had learnt from the Earth Spirit sect was created especially for those who had comprehended the Laws of Strength. Once they used the battle skill, the toughness of their bodies would be raised to a whole, new, unimaginable level. They could basically be called human weapons. It was rare for anyone at the same level to be their opponent, and they would even be able to kill people at higher cultivation levels.

Of course, that was given that they did not encounter any other prodigies with terrifying strength as well.

"I've underestimated the patriarch of the Tian Yuan clan. He's stronger than I initially thought," Wayner Yan became stern. From the clash before, he could tell that he was slightly weaker than Jian Chen.

In the distance, Xuan Dou hovered in the air as he watched the two of them clash. He was secretly amazed, "Both Wayner Yan and Jian Chen possess extraordinary strength. Most importantly, the laws that they've comprehended are very powerful. No wonder Wayner Yan managed to become a protector of the Earth Spirit sect. It's all because of the Laws of Strength he has comprehended."

"However, Wayner Yan is still a little weaker than Jian Chen. Wayner Yan's comprehension of laws is only at early Overgod, while Jian Chen's comprehension has probably reached mid Overgod. However, Jian Chen's personal cultivation seems to be weaker. He hasn't managed to reach a balance with the laws he has comprehended. He's probably only a God right now..."

At the same time, figures flickered in the distance. The Gods had all left the provincial city and hurried over here as soon as possible. They wanted to witness the battle between two Overgods.

None of them dared to stand as close to the battle as Xuan Dou. Instead, they stood very far away at a place where they believed to be safe enough.

"Grant me strength!" Suddenly, Wayner Yan bellowed out. His body began to swell at a visible rate.

In just a single moment, he went from being less than two meters tall to being a ten-meter-tall giant. As his body swelled, his clothes expanded as well, so even though they were wrapped around him tightly, they still managed to cover his tough, burly body.

Wayner Yan's skin became bronze after transformation. He was filled with great strength.

"Five Finger Suppression!" Wayner Yan called out. The five fingers on his right hand seemed to have become mountains as they fell towards Jian Chen with crushing might. Wherever they passed by, space would ripple.

A shockingly cold light flickered through Jian Chen's eyes. He wielded his sword Qi as he charged towards Wayner Yan's mountainous fingers with surging might.

Boom!

With a great rumble, Jian Chen's sword Qi almost sliced off one of Wayner Yan's fingers. Currently, Wayner Yan's four other fingers surrounded Jian Chen, while his sword Qi had dispersed after cutting into Wayner Yan's finger.

Wayner Yan's face remained the same as if he did not feel pain at all. The four other fingers locked down on Jian Chen. Every single one of them was extremely thick, making them seem like four pillars that sealed off all the directions Jian Chen could escape in.

"Daluo Sword!" Jian Chen formed a seal, and a golden strand of sword Qi immediately condensed above his head. With a flash, the golden sword Qi shot towards the four fingers with lightning speed.

Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom!

Immediately, four rumbles rang out. The golden sword Qi was extremely powerful, tearing through the four other fingers like a hot knife through butter. Powerful energy permeated the surroundings, wreaking havoc as a storm. The sea of clouds in the sky had been ripped to pieces.

However, the golden sword Qi still had not dispersed after chopping off Wayner Yan's four other fingers. It continued onwards as a golden streak of light towards Wayner Yan under Jian Chen's control. It moved extremely quickly.

Wayner Yan paled slightly. All his fingers were hanging loosely now, and only a flap of skin kept them from falling off. They had run out of power.

After transforming, his body had become extremely tough. However, he was still an early Overgod after all. Jian Chen's Daluo Sword possessed extraordinary power as well, so he was naturally unable to stop it.

Wayner Yan clenched his left hand into a fist and directly hurled it out to deal with the incoming sword Qi.

The Daluo Sword had basically run out of power after severing Wayner Yan's four fingers. It immediately collapsed from Wayner Yan's punch, scattering as residual sword Qi.

However, just when Wayner Yan had dispersed the sword Qi, another strand of golden sword Qi shot over with lightning speed, punching through his chest in just the blink of an eye.

Wayner Yan's body trembled violently. Blood directly spurted from his mouth as his face paled.

However, he comprehended the Laws of Strength after all. Not only was his physical strength shocking, but great power also inhabited his body. He was extremely powerful after transforming. Even though he was injured, his battle prowess was not overly affected.

"Mountain's Imprint!" Wayner Yan bellowed out. He raised his left hand towards the sky, and a mountain immediately appeared. He grabbed it and smashed it towards Jian Chen heavily.

As the mountain fell, it rapidly expanded to the point where it could blot out the sun in a single instance. It became a towering piece of rock as it crushed down on Jian Chen.

At the same time, the mountain gave off an invisible energy. All the space in the range of the attack froze.

Jian Chen felt his body sink as if he had ended up in quicksand. He was unable to dodge the mountainous attack, so he could only take it head-on.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

4.9K 663 200
Okay, I got bored.
6.7K 459 91
look at how insane I am
13.6K 378 48
idk for the description
123 0 6
Just the everyday misadventures of a multiversal warrior.