Gilligan's Island: The Castaw...

By peanutpepperoni

Just sit right back and you'll read a tail, a tail of a fateful trip. Well... multiple tails. Join the crazy... More

Shipwrecked
Me Master Gilligan! (Part 1)

Me Master Gilligan! (Part 2)

60 0 0
By peanutpepperoni

Gilligan's POV
    Skipper gave me a five second head start to run away from him, don't worry... I'm making every millisecond count! While running around the island, I look back before WAM! Thaaat... is. That's a tree? Yup... a tree. I fall back onto the ground before "blacking out".

Skipper's POV
     I run after Gilligan, I lost track of him but I know what direction he went.

"Oh Gilligan!!"

I chuckle softly as I am now just walking around. I adjust my hat with a smirk.

"Little Buddy, I know you're around here!"

I walk until I see Gilligan passed out on the ground by a tree.

"Gilligan! Little Buddy! Are you alright?!"

I kneel down next to him, tapping and shaking him so he will wake up.

"Gilligan!!"

Right before I know it, Gilligan jolts awake and looks right at me.

"AHH! STRANGER!!!"

He rustles around to his feet and stands against the palm tree he previously hit; glaring at me with wide eyes.

"Little Buddy, it's me! You're pal, Skipper!"

"Never heard of a Skipper in my entire life!!! You're not fooling me!!"

"We've known each other for years!!!"

"That's what they all say!!! If you're really my friend, what color is my hair?!"

I sigh at the dumb question asked,

"Brown... Gilligan."

"Oh, Now I know..."

"What?..."

"Us talking just gave me a chance to run away from you again, hehe."

Gilligan shrugs with a grin.

"Thanks a lot, Gilligan."

"Don't be such a smart guy, huh Skipper?"

I roll my eyes and chase after him some more. Before I know it, Gilligan and I make it back to camp. We yell at each other and run right into the center of chaos; the Professor, Mary Ann, Ginger, Mr. Howell and Mrs. Howell acting like a tribe, making strange noises.

Gilligan stops dead in his tracks and looks around.

"What is it, Gilligan?"

"Me no Gilligan..."

"What?..."

"Me Master Gilligan!"

I look over and all three of the head hunters are on their knees bowing right at him.

"What is going on?"

The Professor chimes in,

"Seems to me that Gilligan did something to their minds subconsciously, they now think of him as their leader."

"Gilligan! That gave me an idea, stay there! I'll set the rest of them free!"

"You go do that, Skipper... look!"

Gilligan walks backwards and the headhunters shuffle forwards on their knees, speaking their language in panic. They don't want their master to leave.

"We need to figure out what you did to cause this phenomenon, Gilligan."

"Whatever caused me to become their leader needs to be figured out! I can't have them following me on the ground forever! I might trip over them when I go for walks! Especially for a swim! They might drown-"

"Gilligan! I know what you can do! Order them off of this island!"

"Professor, what if I just told them to get off of the island?! Like- in headhunter language!"

I roll my eyes and exchange looks with Professor, he looks back at Gilligan.

"Yes! You tell them to get off of the island and we all will be saved!"

"One thing..."

"What is it?"

"I can't speak headhunter! I can barely even speak English!"

"Yes you can! I'll tell you what to say, demand it to them and everything will be alright!"

"Professor, you know how to speak Headhunter?"

"Yes in fact I do, Gilligan."

Gilligan turns his head in my direction.

"Skipper?"

"What is it, Gilligan?"

"What about those voodoo dolls of us?..."

Author's POV

Skipper's eyes widen and dart around.

"Uhhh, if I could find them-"

"Found them!"

Gilligan points at the familiar looking dolls, they are in the hands of the leader.

"But how do I get them?"

"Just simply tell him to hand them over! You're in control, Gilligan."

"Oh yeaaa! What do I say?"

"Dolls, geef me NU. I believe."
("Dolls, give me NOW.")

"Uh- Alright... Dolls, geef me ... NU!"

The headhunters look at the leader then back at Gilligan.

"Voodoo-poppen, tot leider! Hij leidt naar een betere plek."
("Voodoo Dolls, to leader! He guide to better place.")

"What did he say, Professor?"

"Shhh, Gilligan!..."

"Doe het nu! Geen problemen!"
("Do it now! No problem!")

The headhunter with the dolls looks up at Gilligan before reaching out his hands with the dolls, Gilligan just stares at them without moving a muscle.

"Take them, Gilligan!.."

"Oh-Oh! Yea!"

He grabs them out of the hands of the natives before holding them up in excitement,

"I got them! I got them! I got them- I mean-"

Gilligan clears his throat and looks at the Professor.

"Say, Dank je."
("Say, Thank you.")

"Dank je."
("Thank you.")

"Professor, tell Gilligan to have them leave!..."

"I will, Skipper. Gilligan!"

"Huh?"

"Say, Stam, weg van dit eiland! bestellen!"
("Say, Go, away from this island! An order!")

"Uh- Stam, weg van dit eiland! bestellen!!!"
("Uh- Go, away from this island! An order!!!")

The Headhunters stare at Gilligan and get up before running off into the jungle.

"I just did that?! I made them leave?!"

"Yes you did, Little Buddy!"

"Skipper, I'm not your Little Buddy anymore..."

"What do you mean, Gilligan? I've called you my Little Buddy since day one!"

"I know! But I'm Master Gilligan now!"

"Right.... Master Gilligan?"

"Yes, Skipper?"

"Go get some fruit for dinner."

"You can't order me to do anything anymore."

"Oh yes I can! And do you know why, Gilligan?"

"Why?"

"Because if you don't, we'll take your head... just like the Headhunters."

Gilligan's eyes widen in shock before he backs away slowly.

"Aye Aye Skipper!"

He says before taking off running. All of the castaway's laugh and Skipper unites them.

"Thank you so much, Skipper!"

Mary Ann kisses the Skipper's cheek and smiles. Skipper blushes and smiles.

"W-Well, it was no problem at all, Mary Ann. It's the least I could do."

"You're a true hero, Skipper."

Ginger rubs her hand over the Skipper's shoulder, wrapping her arm around him with a soft smile.

"A hero? Now Ginger, I wouldn't say hero."

"You saved our lives from the headhunters, you're our hero."

"Ginger, I mean- I helped a little bit... didn't I?"

Gilligan walks back before he looks at Skipper helplessly; his head drops in sadness. He never gets credit for the help he gives, only for the mistakes.

"Yea, Ginger, Gilligan did most of the saving this time."

"Oh- Gilligan! You're a special man too, never forget that."

Mary Ann says as as she goes over to Gilligan, wrapping her arms around his.

"I mean, ladies, not to mention that it was all my plan... but Gilligan did save our lives."

"Skipper, I told you that it was too late to come up with a plan, we just ran for our lives!"

"You know what? You're right, Little Buddy."

"I am?!"

"Yea, you are."

"Oh boy! Oh boy! Mary Ann! Ginger! Professor! Mr and Mrs Howell!! Did you hear that?! Skipper just said I was right!"

"Well that's wonderful, Gilligan!"

"I did, Gilligan."

"The boy was right, Thurston."

"Indeed he was, dear."

"We're all so proud of you, Little Buddy!"

Gilligan has the brightest smile plastered on his face.

"Even for a dumb guy, I'm pretty smart!"

"As you would say, Gilligan."

"You can always depend on me, Skipper!"

"I wish you wouldn't have said that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

344K 11.4K 31
Yuu Sakamoto, just your average high school kid. Well, until he got into an accident and lost his life. But then G0d decided to give him an option to...
5K 157 13
Yujin created an Instagram to promote his lemonade stand. 8 college students finds this Lemonade stand instagram account and decided to troll him "I...
7.9K 52 75
when the food is free has a group chat SHIPS INCLUDED: -two hands two stans (obviously 1) -stapoldy (obviously 2) -mentioned past tacobell -(later on...
3.5K 41 13
"So you really love me?" "Yk I do ma don't act like det" © NARDOOWICKK PRODUCTIONS