Issues [Fairy Tail fanfic]

By Chocolate-Cupcakes

Very simple. Lucy and Natsu has Daddy issues, Wendy and Gray had past issues, Erza and Levy has boy issues, J... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilouge
Bonus Chapter part 1
Bonus Chapter Part 2
Bonus Chapter 2

Chapter 48

69 6 0
By Chocolate-Cupcakes

1st Song, Happiness (English Version) By Yazumi Kana, watch?v=o_1V1Xsz2Qk

Italic Is Lucy Singing.

Bold Italic Is Everyone With The Band.

It was past Midnight and none of Natsu's gang made if obvious that there were leaving. Though separated at first, half of the gang had met up and all sat down at a table, enjoying the party.

"Wow, wow, wow, wow" Levy mumbled over and over again.

Gajeel shook his head as he downed his latest drink. Jellal and Erza were in a fierce make out session while Natsu and Lucy were arm wrestling. Natsu gritted his teeth and he gripped the table harder. He started exhaling through his nostrils as he tried to win. Lucy wasn't as stressed as Natsu but was still trying her best. Her face was scrunched up as she focused on pulling down Natsu's hand. Why was this so hard? she thought.

Just then an ingenuous planned came to her mind.

"Natsu, Lucy's right behind you" Lucy said.

"What? Where?" Natsu asked turning around.

That was the distraction Lucy needed to win the match. The table shook as Natsu's hand slammed against it. The drinks that were near Erza and Jellal fell over and spilled on them. This caused Erza to shriek and jump up.

"DAMN IT! YOU WERE RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!" Natsu yelled.

Lucy only laughed.

"ATTENTION! IT'S NOW 1:34 AM AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!" Midori yelled over the microphone.

"DRINKING CONTEST!"

Tables were moved and all lined up side by side. When they ran out of room they placed the tables behind the others and lined them up again, repeating the process several times.

"LET'S GIVE IT UP FOR OUR CURRENT CHAMPION! CANA ALBERONA !" Aoi yelled.

Cana stood up from her seat and walked over, waving her hands in the air.

"Shit, I'm getting in on this" Lucy said standing up.

Natsu grabbed her hand and let Lucy lead him away.

"CONTESTS TO THE SEATING AREA PLEASE!" Midori yelled then dropped her microphone.

She walked off the stage and sat at one of the tables. Lucy sat next to Cana, in the front table, followed by Nastu. Those who weren't participating went up to the second level to get a better few. Everyone else was sitting down at the tables getting ready for the contest, Natsu's gang were all participating.

Akai, Sara, and Ana started passing out the cups and drinks to each table. When everything was all set and done they sat down too.

"IS EVERYONE READY!" Aoi yelled.

"HELL YEAH" most people replied.

"LET'S START THIS SHIT THEN!"

And then there was 3.

Cana, the Champion.

Lucy, the runner-up.

and

Lisanna, the new comer.

It was currently 2:23 am. This contest has been going on for more than half of hour. Lucy and Lisanna were starting to slow down but Cana kept coming. Natsu gang's started in amazement at their friends.

"Who knew Lisanna had it in her?" Natsu asked.

"How aren't they running out of booze yet?" Gajeel mumbled.

Lucy looked at the shot glass in her hand. Even though she only felt one, it looked like six was there. Lucy knew she was at her limit. She gulped and lifted her head up with pride before leaning back gracefully and falling out of her seat.

"WHAT'S THIS? THE RUNNER-UP HAS LOST TO THE ROOKIE?! IS SHE THAT GOOD!" Aoi yelled over the mike.

Lucy sat up and rubbed the back of her head. That hurt more than she remembered it did, nothing like a hard bourbon won't fix and help numb the pain. Lucy stood up and walked where the other losers were standing, her hand lingering on Cana's back as she left.

"GO FOR IT!" Lucy yelled.

Finally the Champion was decided.

"CANA ALBERONA EVERYONE IS OUR REIGNING CHAMPION FOR 8 YEARS RUNNING!" Aoi yelled.

The crowd cheered for Cana.

"AND LET'S GIVE IT UP FOR OUR NEW RUNNER-UP! LISANNA!" she continued.

"Never thought she had it in her, she wasn't even from our group" Jellal said shaking his head.

"Seems she's finally beat me at something" Lucy mumbled.

"FOOD!" Natsu yelled.

The gang stared at him before shouting out,

"FOOD!"

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE SO IT'S GETTING PRETTY EARLIER AND WERE LOOSING NIGHT! I WANTED TO SHOW THIS TO EVERYONE BEFORE DAYBREAK!" Cana said holding up a disk.

No one was listening to her though.

"ATTENTION!" she screamed over the mike.

The conversations died down and everyone started staring at Cana, she was standing on top of the bar counter.

"About 7 or so years ago Bora brought in this little blond girl we all learned to love, Lucy Heartfilia" Cana said pointing at Lucy.

The crowd clapped and cheered for Lucy. She just smiled and waved at her fans.

"Bora and I took her under our wings and guided her, taught her everything we know. Lucy you've really grown from being that punk ass kid hanging around the streets, I only wish Bora was here to see you fly" she said.

Lucy held out her drink and poured it on the floor, an offering for Bora. Several others copied her before turning there attention back at Cana.

"Now you all remember how it was joining the gang! We all had to past the test remember?... Now none of you knew this but Bora, Pepe, and I always secretly video-taped it and guess what I have in my hands right here?!" Cana yelled.

Lucy paled.

"NO!" she yelled running up to tackle Cana.

"Stop here!" Cana yelled.

Several friends of Lucy's grabbed her and pulled her down into a chair. Cana walked down and waved the disk in front of her face.

"That's right Lucy, I gotcha" she said.

"Now who wants to relive Lucy's embarrassing initiation?!" Cana asked.

Everyone cheered for it.

"Good thing we brought a projector then! Here Sara, hook us up" Cana said handing the disk away.

"You three, bring her up on stage with me" Cana said walking away.

The friends picked up Lucy's chair and carried her onto stage as ordered.

"Now we all remember in order to join our elite gang you all had to sing a song by your most hated genre remember? In case some of you don't know by now, Lucy hated love songs. That's why Pepe and I found the one of our favorite love songs and made Lucy sing it! That's not all though, as some of you may remember Lucy had to dress for the song as well!" Cana said.

"Please! Don't! I don't want to relive it!" Lucy said.

Cana bent down and handed Lucy the microphone.

"Think of it as the graduating test. You do this and you'll be free. One more time Lucy, let's see if you sing it with more passion this time" Cana said.

Lucy stared at Cana before taking in the microphone.

"This will be Lucy's farewell song to us! Let's not be prudes though, we'll all going to sing it with her!" Cana yelled.

Lucy cracked a smile.

"Yeah! All of you have to join my pain as well!" she yelled.

"The lyrics will be displayed on the video! Remember this will be the last time you get to sing with our drunken friend here so sing it with EVERYTHING YOU GOT!" Cana yelled.

The crowd started cheering, all of them getting fired up.

"Let's get out of their way shall we?" Cana asked.

Lucy nodded and walked off stage. Her friends tapped her shoulder, shook her hand, placed punches on her as she walked by. All of them giving their Lucy a friendly good-bye. Lucy walked up to the bar counter and sat on it, Cana next to her followed by Pepe on Lucy's other side.

"I haven't seen you since Radio Song" Pepe said.

"She's been busy sexting it up with Pinky" Cana winked.

Pepe laughed and touched Lucy's shoulder.

"You ready to relive your initiation?" Pepe asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be" Lucy mumbled.

"Don't worry I have this all recorded to show Bora next time I visit" Pepe giggled.

"Just great in that case then, FUCK YOU BORA! YOU TOLD ME IT WOULDN'T BE RECORDED YOU LIAR! I OWE YOU A BEATING WHEN YOU GET OUT! YOU BETTER EXPECT IT, DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU" Lucy yelled over the mike.

"Hit it!" Cana said.

The lights went off in the mansion and a light started flickering on stage. A while later a blank square showed up and then color. Bora's face came into view.

"Hey Lucy! I know I told you I wouldn't tape this but guess what... I LIED! HAHAHA! Anyway Pepe's getting you ready for you big debut into our gang, I know everyone's going to love you. I told Pep and Can if I ever was to die to finally show you this video. If this is not Lucy watching it then FAST FORWARD BECAUSE SOME DEEP SHIT'S ABOUT TO GO DONE!... okay we should be good. Lucy, since the moment I met you I always thought you were family. I've never had a family before you know? But thanks to The Drink All Day Party All Night Club I finally had one. I wasn't alone... thank you" Bora said.

The mood headed down south. Everyone frowned remembering their friend, Bora.

"When I heard your story that's all I ever wanted for you. To have a family, to be loved. I hope you found that now" Bora said.

The camera moved over to show the crowd in the background cheering.

"Oh well your debut is about to start. I have to lay low so you won't spot this but hey, welcome to the club" Bora said.

The camera moved around a little more before it was finally straight. The picture went dark then there was lights; the stage lit up and Lucy walked into the middle of it. The gang all laughed, on the video and in real life, seeing her. Who wouldn't laugh seeing Lucy dressed up as a Barbie doll? Her blond hair was up in two high ponytails with curls at the end. Her dress was bright yellow and puffy with pink bows on everywhere. What made people laugh the most was her make-up though. Bright pink lips with yellow eye shadow that really made her eyes pop.

"Give us a twirl sugar baby!" a young Pepe yelled from the background.

Lucy stomped around in her white lolita boots, twirling around for the gang. Wolf whistles and cats calls were heard in the background.

"LET'S GET THIS OVER WITH!" young Lucy yelled on the mike.

Bora's face appeared on screen.

"And I'm saying this with a straight face Lucy, you look absolutely... RIDICULOUS! OH I'M NEVER GOING TO LET THIS GO!" Bora yelled.

"AND YOU DIDN'T YOU BITCH!" Lucy yelled in real life throwing a beer bottle at the projection of Bora's face.

The camera turned back to Lucy. Music could be heard playing from the background. Lucy stood up on top of the bar counter and started singing the first notes.

Fly higher and higher

Where wings of love come flying over me

While my heart is calling out for you.

Lucy's future voice completely outshined the young Lucy's voice.

Although it's just another day

A day before tomorrow

I have to cherish every moment by kissing you.

With the moon and the stars above

I know I belong to you somehow

I should have found another way

To tell you that I love you

I don't know why I took it for granted

With you by my side.

Cry

Then I have come to realize

To have someone together

Now they're apart.

I wish I had the kind of power

To turn the tide and turn back that time.

Fly higher and higher

Where wings of love come flying over you.

Let me be the one to hold you close

And give you Happiness.

Without you there's nothing in this world to carry on.

So I'm sending all my love to you

Tell me the things I want to hear

Caress me to your Heaven

These are the words I kept in my heart

And they are like a key.

Why, we took this long and winding road

We're lost inside a labyrinth of love

Together we must light up the fire

To burn souls to the highest height

Fly higher and higher

Where waves of joy come flowing over you

Here we have to sing the song of love

That gave us Happiness

Without you, there's no one in this world who makes me feel this way.

So I'm sending all my love for you.

I swear I'd never let you go

I can't live without your lovely smile

Forever my heart would let me know

Your the only one for me there

I treasure and warm and tender heart.

The gang started getting all fired up now. They grabbed onto each other shoulders and sang with all their heart as their good bye song for Lucy. Cana stood up and grabbed Lucy's free hand; Pepe stood and grabbed her shoulder, each of them having tears in there eyes.

Fly higher and higher

Where winds of love come flying over me

My heart is calling out for you

Cause of Happiness

Fly higher and higher

Where wings of love come flying over you

Let me be the one to hold you close

And give you Happiness

Without you there's nothing in this world

To carry on

So I'm sending all my Love

To You.

Lucy looked beside her to Cana and then at Pepe; both had tears streaming down there eyes. Lucy noticed she too had started crying.

"We love you Lucy" Cana said crying into her shoulder.

"We hope the best for you" Pepe said crying into her other.

Lucy didn't say the unspoken words in her heart. Instead she let her tears do the talking, and cried silently with them.

"You know we can still see each other anytime right?" Lucy asked ruining the moment.

Cana snorted while Pepe wiped away her tears.

"Way to ruin the mood" Pepe said.

"I'm drunk and the song was really emotional" Cana said as her excuse.

Lucy shook her head.

"What's your excuse huh?" Pepe and Cana asked.

Lucy just shook her head again.

So I'm sending all my Love

To You
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Word Count: 2410

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 11.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
1M 39.3K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
807K 18.4K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
418K 10.5K 59
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...