A Real Mother

By DiamondAuthority43

Takes place a few months after The Trial. So Steven doesn't know he has Pink Diamonds gem yet. What if Blue... More

Prologue
Ch 2 Taking him away
CH 3 Homeworld
Ch 4 The Broken Pearl
Changes (not a chapter)
Ch 5 Fixing a Broken Pearl
Ch 6 Who he is
We made it! (Not A Chapter)
Ch 7 Time with Yellow
Ch 8 Betrayal
Ch 9 A cry for help
Ch 10 Black Diamond
Ch 11 Paragon (Finale)

CH 1 Coming to Earth

15.5K 208 601
By DiamondAuthority43

"Hello Steven"

Steven was frozen where he stood. He didn't know what to do. How did Yellow Diamond contact him. So many thoughts clouded his mind as he was to afraid to speak, but the voice on the other end quickly snapped him out of his thoughts and back into reality.

"Steven, we need to talk."

The boys eyes widened. Steven, she called him Steven and not Rose.

"You said my name." Steven finally let out in disbelief.

"That is your name, is it not?" 

Steven blushed with embarrassment.

"Y-yes" Just then Steven realized that Yellow said that they 'needed to talk.' "What did you need to talk to me about Yellow Diamond."

"Blue and I discovered that you aren't Rose Quartz, but a gem hybrid that has her gem."

Steven couldn't believe it, here he was talking to Yellow Diamond, one of the Diamonds of the Diamond Authority, and she said that they know that he isn't Rose Quartz. Steven was elated on the inside that the Diamonds probably won't be after him for what his mother did anymore.

"But we also discovered that you have been lied to and compared to that traitor for so long by the very gems who claim to protect you."

Now that Yellow said it out loud, Steven began to feel a little anger towards his family. Steven began to think about all the things they put him through. The more he thought about it the angrier he got at the gems, but the one thing that he remembered the most was when his dad got abducted by Blue Diamond. If Garnet had just told him about Blue Diamond being in Korea, then he and his father wouldn't have gone and his father wouldn't have been taken! But how did Yellow know about this?

"How do you about that?"

"Blue has been watching you ever since the trial and she has seen what you go through daily and wants to help you... We want to help you. Blue and I want to give you a better life and give you the one thing that you so desperately wanted."

'So desperately wanted', what could Yellow Diamond mean by that. Steven's curiosity was peaked.

"What do you mean by 'so desperately wanted'."

"A mom."

Steven's eyes widened once more as tears fell from his eyes. Mom. Yellow and Blue were offering to be his moms and give him a better life.

"Y-you mean that you and Blue Diamond want to be my moms?"

"Yes Steven, we want to give you a better life and give you the family you deserve. Blue and I have become quite fond of you in a short amount of time and we want you to be what humans call 'our son'."

Yellow was right, he wanted a mom so badly and maybe, just maybe he will find that in Blue and Yellow. But then he thought about the gems and how they would feel about this. They would never allow him to be taken by the Diamonds. Much less have them as his moms!

But then the memories of them lying to him, comparing him to Rose, them wanting him to be just like her, and all the things that they did to him flashed through his mind as well as what Connie did to him. And it was at that moment that he made up his mind.

"Alright... Mom."

Blue had tears falling from her eyes when she heard Steven call her mom and Yellow had a smile of genuine happiness spread across her face. Steven wanted them to be his moms. 

"Steven, we will be there in three Earth days. Will you be alright until then?"

"I should be fine."

"Alright then. Till we meet on Earth, Steven."

"Goodbye Mom."

Once Yellow hung up she turned to Blue with a smile.

"Blue, get ready. We're heading to Earth to get our son."

Steven put his phone in his pocket and started walking home unaware of someone was watching and listening to him the whole time.

That someone was Connie.

She rushed out of where she was hiding and ran over to Steven. The boy heard her approaching and turned to face her.

"What are you doing here Connie." He narrowed his eyes in anger as the memories of what she put him through flashed through his mind. The biggest memory that he remembered was Connie yelling and berating him of giving himself up to Homeworld. And it was because of her that he had a mental breakdown over it. It was a choice he was forced to make and she kept going on and on about how if Stevonnie was there than they could have won.

Realization just hit him harder than a speeding train at that moment. He realized that Connie only cared about fusion and not him. This infuriated him to no end. But he wasn't going to show it... At least not yet. He wanted to hear it from her first.

"Are you even listening to me Steven?"

His thoughts cut short, he looked at Connie. 

"I zoned out, sorry, what did you say?"

Connie let out a huff. "I said, why were you talking to the Diamonds. They are dangerous tyrants who took you away from everyone."

'Tyrants'. That word struck a chord in him and didn't know why. Is it because he knows the Diamonds aren't all that bad, or is it because they're his new moms? He didn't know what it was, but he knew one thing. He didn't like it when they were called tyrants.

"Let me ask you something, Connie. Do you only care about fusion, or do you care about me?"

"Why are you asking me this?"

Steven lost his patience. "Just answer the question, Connie!" He yelled

Connie flinched at Steven's harsh tone but regained herself enough to answer. 

"I don't know what you're talking about Steven. Stevonnie is a great fusion."

That right there answered the boys question. And he didn't like it. It felt like he was shattering (no pun intended) and his whole world was coming down. He was right, she only cared about fusion and not him. 

"Now can you answer me on why you were talking to the Diamonds."

Steven just looked at her with a 'did you really just ask that' look before turning away from her.

"That's none of your business." His voice was laced with venom.

"Since when did you start defending them!?"

"That is also none of your business."

"It is my business when it concerns those tyrants!"

Steven turned his head to face her but still had his back turned to her. "They aren't tyrants! And it doesn't matter anyway. The Diamonds are coming here in three days to come and get me and there is nothing you can do about it."

Steven began to walk away but stopped and turned his head to look at her. "Oh. And Stevonnie is dead."

With that he left a shocked and crying Connie.

3 days later

Steven hasn't spoken to Connie in three days and every time she came over for sword training (which was a lot more frequent because she told the gems everything about what happened that night) he would ignore her. 

The gems weren't happy with Steven talking to the Diamonds and him not wanting to fuse anymore with Connie.

They kept on and on about him coming do some training. But everytime, he said no.

"Steven, you need to train for when the Diamonds arrive." Pearl told him

"No."

"What was that young man."

"I said No! I'm not going to train and i'm not going to fuse anymore with Connie. Stevonnie is dead to me and she isn't coming back!"

Steven walked to the door and slammed it behind him, leaving a stunned Pearl.

Steven's POV

I was walking along the beach at night to get some fresh air and to get away from the gems because they just wouldn't leave me alone. 

I stopped and looked up at the beautiful night sky and sighed. How much longer until you get her moms? I can't take it anymore. The pressure, the lying, the comparing, and them wanting me to be just like Rose. I can't take it anymore! Please save me from this hell!

As if my prayers were answered a large Blue and Yellow hand came down from the sky. They're here.

I ran as fast as I could across the sand and stopped where the hands were. Two bubbles, one blue and one yellow came out of the ships and landed on the ground. When the bubbles popped I could see Blue and Yellow Diamond, my new moms standing there.

No one's POV

Blue looked down at Steven and smiled. 

"Steven, i'm so happy to see you. My son."

XxDiamond_GodxX

Craftfury

_FallenWerido_

Green_Diamond1

serena1890

The_diamond_hybride

The_Lovely_Starlight

OfficialBlueDiamond

___Faded___

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.3K 1.9K 37
BOOK #3: Steven Universe: Future CRINGE VALUE: MEDIUM. βœ¨β˜€οΈβœ¨ ❝ If The Universe... Steven Universe. Didn't need you.. you wouldn't be here. ❞ βœ¨β˜€οΈβœ¨ "Why...
437 14 15
Everyone knew about the gem war, how it was a brutal battle between homeworld and Earth gems and the time where pink diamond faked her shattering. An...
727K 11.9K 117
In this story you are a Painite. The rarest gem and I recall hasn't been in the show. You are sent to Earth to find Peridot and Jasper along with the...
23 1 2
What if there was a new family who is moving to Beach city just have a peaceful life, but they ended up meeting a strange boy who is so overly Positi...