TAKE OFF || WayV

froxander tarafından

"Sometimes you can fly even if they took your wings. You just have to believe in it." Daha Fazla

💫 0 0 💫
💫 f i l e 0 0 💫
💫 0 1 💫
💫 0 2 💫

💫 c h a r a c t e r s 💫

1.1K 12 37
froxander tarafından

Lihua
" You were stupid to almost kill me last week, because I'm a sore loser !"
s p y

Lucas
"The only thing I love more than myself is my bike."
b i k e r

WinWin
"It got personal when you destroyed my phone ."
d r o n e r a c e r

YangYang
" The race for your love is just one of the many I'll win."
r a c e r

Hendery
"Want to be one of my bitches ?"
p o s h

Xiaojun
" I need a new muse and you look cheap ,are you interested ?"
r o m a n t i c i s t

Ten
"Cheer up , you look better smiling ."
s t r a n g e r

Kun
"Sometimes you can fly even if they took your wings. You just have to believe in it."
j e t s e t

Xuan Yi
"Tell me what's going on or I'll destroy your annoyingly handsome face."
b e s t f r i e n d

Unknown
"..."
h a c k e r

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

80K 2.8K 23
Leila always believed that she was cursed to be born as one of the Lambordi. Her brothers were scary and they hated her. Thus, she always tried to st...
19.2K 1.3K 15
"Alright you dumb door!" Backing away you took a big breath "You better take me to the surface-" You declared, pushing it open with both hands "Or im...
19.2K 1.1K 25
"That's because.. you're weak!" "I'll surpass you! I certainly will!" [Kaiju no.8 various x !Gojo reader] Gojo Y/n , despite her silly demeanor there...
349K 8.1K 68
Amazing cover by Anel_Graphics Gabriella De'Luca is a cold fifteen year old girl, who has had to go through extreme hardships everyday of her life. C...