Somebody To Love (Ben Hardy!R...

By Staceeeeers

Rebecca Jackson's life is boring. She goes to work, comes home and that's pretty much it. Until she meets M... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
'39
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight**
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one**
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
seventy six
seventy seven
seventy seven.five**
seventy eight
seventy nine**
eighty
eighty one
eighty two
eighty three
eighty five
eighty six
eighty seven
eighty eight
eighty nine
ninety
ninety one
ninety two
ninety three
ninety four
ninety five
ninety six
ninety seven
ninety eight
ninety eight.five
ninety nine**
one hundred
one hundred and one
one hundred and two
one hundred and three
one hundred and four
one hundred and five**
one hundred and six
one hundred and seven
one hundred and eight
one hundred and nine
one hundred and ten
PSA
500k celebration
Bonus update

eighty four

9.1K 271 278
By Staceeeeers

no, they're not having twins. i'm just putting they're and they in because they don't know the gender :)

||-||

According to Katie, who happily agreed to stay on as their doctor for the rest of the pregnancy, since little Sprout wasn't releasing a lot of HCG, there was a good chance that she wouldn't suffer from morning sickness at all, which made Rebecca feel lucky. She'd seen the effect it had on Hannah.

As soon as they got home, Roger doted on her hand and foot; she wanted a cup of tea? He made it for her. She wanted to watch some sappy romance film on the telly? He didn't object and when she started falling asleep on the couch, he happily carried her upstairs so she could be comfortable.

"I'm not ill," she laughed as he climbed onto the bed beside her.

"I know that," he hummed, "Just want you to be comfortable, don't I?"

"Hm, are you going to be like this the whole time? I could get used to it."

Roger let out a quiet laugh, gently pushing her shirt up so he could trail his fingers over her stomach, "Can't believe there's been a baby in there for three months and we had no idea. It's mad."

"I know," she whispered.

"Little Sprout," he breathes, kissing her skin softly.

"Is that going to stick?" she asks, "It's not going to be the size of a brussel sprout for the whole pregnancy."

"Don't call our child it! Calling them Sprout for a reason, aren't I? So I'm not rude!"

Rebecca couldn't help but laugh, running her hand through his hair as she apologises.

"Three months," he repeats, still looking at her stomach in awe, "Does this mean that we can tell people?"

"Think so," she nods, "I remember John saying something about how chances of something happening decrease significantly after the first trimester."

"Mum won't believe it," he grins.

"We'll tell them first," Rebecca says as her eyes start to close, "Our parent. Give them a ring and invite them to dinner."

He nods. They could do it whatever way she wanted.

She watches with a tired smile on her face as he continues to trail his fingers over her skin, eyes finally closing as he draws little shapes and when opens them once more, she's surprised when she sees that his eyes are filling with tears. 

"Hey," she whispers, placing her hand on his cheek.

"Sorry," he mumbled, wiping them away with his other hand before meeting her eyes, "I just...thank you."

"For what?"

"Agreeing to do this. Saying you'll have a family with me. You've made me the happiest man on this planet, Rebecca Taylor."

"Goddammit, Roger." she laughed, "You've made me cry."

||-||

The following afternoon, they get a visit from John, who just wanders into the house as if he owns the place and Roger, who's sitting on the couch, almost has a heart attack when he notices him standing there. 

"Hey, you know, you should really get a lock for that gate. Anyone can just walk in here."

"Clearly," Roger mutters while Rebecca makes her way down the stairs, smiling at their friend in greeting. 

"Hi, Deaky! What are you doing here?"

"Well, as you know, Charlotte's birthday is in a couple of days and Hannah sent me over to personally invite you to her birthday party at our place."

"You're giving her a birthday party?" Roger snorts, ignoring Rebecca's look, "Mate, she's one."

John holds his hands up, "Believe me, I know but Hannah wants to do something for her and so, we're having a party. You guys will come, right?"

"Of course we will." Rebecca smiles, "Right, Rog?"

He nods, "Wouldn't miss it. Hey, does this mean that we're finally going to meet Hannah's parents?"

"Yes. You will have the pleasure of meeting Mr and Mrs Martin. Listen, we're going to be telling them that we're having another baby. So, if you could come at two on the dot, that would be great."

"Why?"

"Because then there's no chance for her father to kill me."

"He doesn't like you?" Rebecca asks, frowning. 

"Nope. Ever since I got her pregnant out of wedlock we've had a bit of a strained relationship."

Rebecca giggles as she moves toward the door, "Do you want a coffee, John?" 

He looks at his watch, "Yeah, alright. I've got to go round Brian and Alice's after this but I've got time."

Rebecca smiles and wanders through to the kitchen and as soon as she's out of sight, John moves to sit down on the couch next to Roger, "Well?"

"Well?"

"The clinic?" he whispers, "Have you had the results yet?"

"Oh," Roger mumbles, a smile tugging at his lips, "Yeah, we got them."

"And?" Deaky presses, "Is everything okay?" 

"Yeah," he nods and he's unable to keep the grin off his face, "Everything's great."

"Wait," John whispers, eyebrows raising, "Are you...is she?"

"Yeah," Roger nods but he places a hand over John's mouth before he can make any noise, "But you need to keep this quiet. We haven't told our parents yet, obviously and Becca wanted them to be the first to know."

"Sure," Deaky nods as Rebecca carries two steaming mugs through for them, "My lips are sealed."

||-||

John may have said he'd keep his mouth shut, but he clearly didn't because as soon as Rebecca and Roger arrived at the Deacon residence two days later, Hannah comes bounding up to the, squealing something indistinguishable as she grabs hold of Rebecca's hands to pull her into a hug.

Roger glares at John as he manages to understand some of Hannah's rambling and the bassist quickly turns around into the other room, where he returns holding the birthday girl. 

"Look, Charlotte. Who's that? There's your uncle Roger."

"I can't believe you're pregnant!" Hannah gushes, placing her hands on Rebecca's shoulders, "We're pregnant at the same time! This is going to be so fun!"

Rebecca looks from Hannah to John, then to Roger, who won't meet her gaze. 

"You told him?" she asks as Brian and Alice, along with who she's guessing is Hannah's parents, come out of the living room to see what the commotion is.

"I...maybe." 

"I knew something was going on!" Hannah grins, "Your boobs are bigger!" 

Roger scoffs, "They are not."

"They are."

"Don't you think I'd know if my wife's boobs had gotten bigger?" Roger asks and Rebecca holds up a hand. 

"Excuse me, can we please stop talking about my boobs in front of Brian!" 

He clears his throat, "I would very much appreciate that, thanks."

"You're pregnant?" Alice asks quietly and Rebecca looks to see her giving her a smile and since Hannah's just announced it to everyone, she looks at Roger, who shrugs.

"Yes."

"Pregnant at the same time?"

Both Rebecca and the older woman -Hannah's mum- speak at the same time and Hannah's eyes widen. 

"I thought you'd told them," Roger whispered, leaning in so only John could hear him and he smiled at Charlotte when she reaches for him.

"We haven't." he shakes his head and sensing that things are going to get very uncomfortable for all of them, Roger takes the little girl from him and follows Rebecca into the living room.

"Happy birthday, Lottie. It looks like your dad is going to get in trouble, doesn't it?" he whispers, kissing her chubby cheek, "Let's just leave them to it, yes?" She babbles excitedly and pats his cheek with her little hand and Roger hums, "You like the sound of that, don't you?" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 82 33
Y/n And Roger ~ 1973 - 1975 October 2021 A Crazy Hetic Life Of Queen And Other Events
358K 8.8K 105
Roger Taylor ~ <3 #1 in #BohemianRhapsody 10/1/19 Xx #1 in #RogerTaylor 12/1/19 Xx #1 in #Queen 20/1/19 Xx Several updates every day, so please read...
72.3K 1.6K 48
π—₯π—’π—šπ—˜π—₯ π—§π—”π—¬π—Ÿπ—’π—₯ PRETTY LOVER BOY /adj./ a drummer with a mop of blond hair and a mischievous look in his eyes Clementine Landers only wor...
38.5K 715 14
↳ π—•π—’π—›π—˜π— π—œπ—”π—‘ π—₯𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗦𝗒𝗗𝗬 β™« β‚ŠΛš. ʀᴏɒᴇʀ α΄›α΄€ΚΚŸα΄Κ€ 𝔁 κœ°α΄‡α΄! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ❝ we're family; we believe in each other.❞ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ yo...