You and Me

By litombandglee

Jamal is looking for love in all the wrong places. His friends don't appreciate him at all. So they are Not o... More

Cha Cha Bingos

33 1 0
By litombandglee

    My name is Marielle. I have just moved to the city of Freeridge. My dad lost his job last year and we had to move. My mom died when I was thirteen. Since I was bullied last year I'm thinking that this year could be my fresh start. When I go to freshman orientation I see four kids that look my age walking. They tell me to come over and I do. While we walk to freshman orientation together we talk. A short boy named Ruben introduces me to everyone. Their names are Jamal, Cesar, and Monse. Jamal is actually very cute. With the amount of cholos in Freeridge, I thought I would never find a good man around. 
  When we get to orientation, I see Andrea from the Freeridge Cheer Camp I go sit with her and invite my neighbors over to sit with us. With a lot of convincing they say yes and come over. Jamal sits next to me. I like him a lot, he is the best.
  On the first day of school I wear my old clothes. I wear my Gucci hat , Chanel Sweater, and my Jordan Shoes. I can't wait to make first impressions today. I love my life!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
1.3M 57.7K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
416K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
120K 5.1K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...