How To Befriend An Alien (Boy...

By Mouki21

Tyler Montgomery is a space geek. He loves Star Wars and Star Trek, Doctor Who and Avatar. But most of all, h... More

Preview!
Step One: Believe In Aliens
Step Two: Find An Alien
Step Three: Invite The Alien To Party
Step Five: Hunt An Alien, Or Be Hunted
Step Six: Confront The Alien
Step Seven: Kiss The Alien
Step Eight: Date The Alien
Step Nine: Let The Alien Into Your Room
Step Ten: Run From The Aliens
Step Eleven: Make Peace With The Alien
Step Twelve: Forget The Alien
Step Thirteen: Fight The Evil Ones
Step Fourteen: Say Goodbye To The Alien
Step Fifteen: If The Alien Wont Come Back, Go To Him
Step Sixteen: Don't Make The Alien Mad
Step Seventeen: Escape The Aliens
Step Eighteen: Living With The Alien
Step Nineteen: Forget Your Home Planet
Step Twenty: Go Home And Say Goodbye To Your Alien
Step Twenty-One: Wait For Your Alien To Return - Final

Step Four: Hide The Alien's Identity

26.7K 1K 459
By Mouki21

I'm uploading this one so frequently... for now! That's because i can't stop writing it :P But you guys don't mind right?

Don't forget to check out the song and picture of Gunner on the side! You guys like the sexy pictures right? I do!

ENJOY!

Tyler~

Max was on top of me.

Max was kissing me.

I shoved him off and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand.

“Dude! What are you do-” I tried, but he lunged at me again, grabbing my face with both hands and holding his lips over mine. I tried to break free, but I couldn't, he was holding me too tight.

“Mmm!” I groaned, trying to pry his hands off my face. This guy was pretty strong.

“MM!” I screamed louder, ripping at his arms and punching him in the stomach and chest. He seemed completely unaffected by it. So I gave up and just sat there, letting him kiss me. Finally he stopped and pulled back. I freaked, leaping to my feet and tumbling through the wardrobe door onto my back and a bike. Max stood and looked out from the dark at me... eyes glowing with white and blue streaks.

I opened my mouth, but no words came out. Max was... Max was... Max...

“FOUND YOU!” Gunner cried, bursting into the room. Then he laughed and ran off. When I looked back up at Max his eyes were back to normal. I blinked and rubbed my face, unbelieving.

“You... you...” I stuttered, raising a shaking hand to point at the boy. Max stepped out of the wardrobe and grabbed my shaking hand, hauling me to my feet. He looked down at me and grinned.

“Saw it on a movie, seven minutes in heaven, I wanted to try it,” he said and then walked through the mess to the door.

“I suppose, since we got caught, we don't have to hide anymore,” and then with that he left. I stood there stunned, my lips tingling, feeling like I'd just been violated. I knew there was a reason I didn't trust that guy but... HOLY CRUD HE'S AN ACTUAL ALIEN!

And not just any alien, the alien that had kissed me on the field. I wasn't crazy! And the alien was gay? Definitely bi.

My mind has just been seriously f*cked up the ass sideways... metaphorically. I shuddered and scrambled out of the room and into the hall. There were people coming down it towards me and the stairs, I could hear Gunner up the end calling out things, so I guessed these were the people who'd also been caught. Max was no where to be seen. I waited for the people to pass and then followed them downstairs back into the living room. Vee was sitting on the couch and Marco was laying on his stomach over the coffee table... pretending to swim on it. I leaped over to him and jumped onto his back, laying over him and swimming too.

“Go my teenage mutant ninja turtle pal!” I cried and Marco laughed.

“Ahoy!” he shouted to Vee. I sat over Marco's lower back and patted his butt for Vee to join me. She came over and straddled Marco too, wrapping her arms around my waist. Onlookers were laughing, glad for the entertainment while they waited for everyone else to be rounded up.

“Onwards to a land undiscovered by man,” I cheered, arm up to the sky. “Or woman,” I added because Vee poked me in the side and it really hurt.

“Can someone get me a doughnut, I need fuel to get us across the ocean,” Marco said, still flailing his arms trying to swim. A girl hopped up and went off to the kitchen. Of course she would, Marco could click his fingers and the girls would come running, not that he would actually try.

“Where's Max?” I found myself asking minutes later as I sat on Marco's lap on the couch. He was hugging me from behind, tapping his hands on my stomach like a drum. I was looking around the room for the new strange kid who was an alien and had kissed me. I'd have to fill Marco in on that later... the alien part I mean.

“Um... I think he left. Something about having to be home,” Vee offered, looking around as well. I would have had to be home by now too, if I wasn't staying here with Marco and Gunner tonight.

“Marco,” Marco's girlfriend whined, coming down the stairs.

“Polo!” I cried. Marco rolled his eyes. He liked his girlfriend, Freya, he really did. But Freya was... high maintenance at the best of times. “Can you walk me home now?” she pestered. Marco groaned and shoved me off onto Vee, standing up and going over to her.

“Come on,” he said, taking her hand and leading her out. Freya giggled and waved me goodbye, then trotted after him. Freya was acting sweet, which meant she wanted something. Usually she's a total chaotic b*tch. Why does he stay with her?

Anyway, enough about him, back to the alien in my bed.

WHAT?

NO!

NO ALIENS IN MY BED!

AHH! MAX GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

“Are you feeling okay?” Vee asked me, brushing her fingers down my cheek. “You look green!”

“Huh?” I asked, my head snapping up. What had Max done to me? Making me green like him? Oh no, he didn't probe me and wipe my memory or something, did he? I jumped to my feet and raced into the downstairs bathroom, checking my complexion in the mirror.

“Phew,” I sighed. My skin was normal, maybe a little pale but otherwise fine. I washed my face with some cold water and rested my forehead against the cool glass of the mirror.

Christ, I think my nerves had seriously been thrown. My blood felt like it was bubbling inside my veins, my adrenaline was going wild, my heart beating crazy. I felt like I could run a marathon, or ten, and still have enough energy to climb mount Everest... twice!

I'm probably not even exaggerating.

There was a knock at the door, but it was open, so I just glanced up into the mirror and looked to the side. Vee was standing there, arms crossed over her chest, looking at me with a worried expression. She came over and wrapped her arms around my stomach, hugging me from behind.

“Is it the same as last time?” she whispered into my back, nudging my spine with her nose. I smiled, Vee could always do strange little things to make me smile. I laced my fingers with hers to hold her arms around me and stood up straight.

“No, don't worry, I'm fine now,” I reassured her, but I was lying. The truth was it probably did have something to do with my anxiety disorder, but I blamed Max more. I'd felt buzzed like this the last time he'd kissed me, but right now it was even more intense. Probably because we kissed longer.

No, not 'we', he kissed me.

“You're blushing,” Vee mused.

“What, no I- it's because you're here,” I said, turning around to face my girlfriend and grinning. Phew, nice save there bro, but you cut it a little close this time. Aish, there I go again with my internal head talking. STOP INTERRUPTING MY LIFE WITH YOUR PERVERSIONS YOU BANANA VICTIM!

“Smooth,” Vee chuckled and brushed her lips over mine. “Okay well, I have to go, wanna walk me to my car?” I nodded and she took my hand, leading me back through the house. Her friend... Daisy? Was waiting by the front door. I noticed that a lot of other people had gone home by now too, well it was 2AM. I walked Vee outside to her little black car with her friend and when her friend got in I leant Vienna up against the car. She chuckled, cupping my chin and placing her lips on mine.

A cold chill ran down my spine and made me shudder. You know that feeling you get like someone is watching you... I pulled away from Vee and looked around, getting goosebumps.

“What is it babe? You're acting so strange tonight. Is everything okay? Is it something to do with me?” Vienna asked. I raised my eyebrows and looked down at her like 'are you a freaking idiot?' and she laughed.

“Okay, so it's not me,” giggled my girlfriend. I smirked and grabbed her face, crashing my lips hard on her and kissing her hungrily so she was reassured.

“Trust me, it's not you,” I told her and then opened her door for her. Vee smirked and hopped in, then said goodbye and drove off.

I placed my hands in my pockets and looked up at the starry sky, taking in the fresh night air smell. It was a nice night, warm but cool.

“Do you see the Atomi Cruiser?” a voice asked me curiously and I laughed, looking down to see Marco on his way back up the driveway. I opened my arms out and he ran at me, crashing into me and hugging me. He lifted me off the ground and spun me, before placing me back down.

Marco and I, to most straight guys or even guys in general, they wont understand our relationship. We got called gay a lot back in lower high school, but now it's sort of just ignored if not accepted. I don't think people can understand how we can have so much skinship, without being gay or having any romantic feelings for each other. I think it has something to do with the fact that we're like female best friends. Girls are always hugging and stuff, I've seen it, Vee is even like that with... whatever her name is. They're always holding hands when they walk around, or hugging, or grabbing each others butts. And that's what Marco and I do, minus the holding hands thing. GROSS!

Anyway half the girls in our school love it, so the guys lay off us.

“I don't see him...” I said, pointing up at the sky. Marco still had his arms around my torso as he looked up at the sky with me.

“Pity, I could replace Captain Soutfire now that he's getting old,” Marco laughed, and I laughed too, because we're weird.

“Fine, that makes me Doopervoid,” I poked my tongue out.

“Oi homos, get your gay butts in my bed!” Gunner called from his bedroom window above us, laughing. Then he threw a pillow at us. Marco grabbed the pillow and shoved it down the back of his pants to make a booty, then turned it up to Gunner and shook what his mumma gave him.

“My booty brings all the boys to the yard,” Marco cheered, hands on his hips. I slapped his sagging pillow butt and ran inside. Tonight was going to be... interesting.

We weren't going to sleep at all.

“Marco,” I whispered to my best friend who was spooning me from behind on Gunner's bedroom floor five hours later.

“Polo!” Marco laughed into the back of my neck.

“There's something I have to tell you,” I sighed, wondering how he was going to react. He shoved me away and scooted out of the bed, sitting up and staring at me with wide eyes.

“Please don't tell me your gay after I was just spooning you,” he gawked. I laughed at the weirdo.

“No, I'm not gay. It doesn't really have anything to do with me,” I explained, glancing up at Gunner. He seemed pretty much fast asleep now, so I think it was safe. It's not that I didn't want to tell Gunner, it's that I don't think he'd really understand. He's not religious, but his parents are, so he's kind of close minded too.

“It's about the new kid,” I continued because Marco didn't move. He raised his eyebrows and crawled back over to me, getting back under the blankets. I was facing him now, so that we could talk properly.

“Max? What about him?” Marco seemed keen, so I felt no pressure and just told him everything.

“Max is an alien,” I started, and then spilt all the info. Minus the part about him kissing me. I explained that when he touched my skin with his, that's when I felt the buzz, not from a kiss. When I finished Marco stared at me. He lifted an eyebrow.

“Are you serious?” he asked slowly, warily. I punched him in the shoulder.

“Have you ever known me to lie... to you?” I asked him, offended. Marco nodded and turned to lay on his back, looking up at the ceiling.

“Wow,” he said finally, “That changes things.” Then that was that and I rolled back over, and Marco continued to spoon me.

“Has your butt always felt like that?” Marco asked me. Gunner was in his own bed up somewhere behind us, and I was facing the door. Marco and I were sharing a blow up mattress and a blanket, with two separate pillows. But from my experience sleeping in the same room as Marco, I'd learnt he liked to cuddle. So I let him spoon me from time to time, sometimes I spooned him back. I started to beat him with my pillow.

“Get your hand off my gluteus,” I whisper warned him, whacking him once again. He just chuckled and held his arms over his face.

“Get a room!” Gunner groaned, throwing something down at us and missed entirely over my head, hitting the bedroom door. I laughed, getting up and jumping onto Gunner's bed and on top of him. Marco jumped on top of me.

“No thanks, I don't want to lose my virginity to you two,” Gunner groaned, shoving at my side to roll me off him. I laughed into the blanket.

“I thought Martha Rivers had that,” Marco teased, earning him and swipe at his head, but he dodged it.

“I thought it was Becky Skinner?” I continued, resulting me with a nipple gripple. I screamed and fell off the bed, taking Marco with me, and we landed with a thud. I rubbed at my sore chest.

“What time is it?” Marco asked me, clambering back up onto the bed. Marco can act pretty... cute at times, which some people find out of character because he's usually quite sexy and manly.

To prove my point, Marco stood, ripped off his shirt, and revealed his six pack. He ran his fingers back through his hair and dropped his shirt on Gunner's head, who threw it back at him. This resulted in them having a weird manly wrestling match on the floor.

I looked over at the clock, still slumped over the side of the bed, and scratched my chin. I needed to shave, but obviously I couldn't do it now. I opened my eyes wide and gawked.

“Whoa dude, it's 7am,” I cried, getting up. Gunner and Marco paused to look at the window and sure enough, there was light coming from behind the curtain.

“Morning,” Marco said, holding his hand out for Gunner to shake. Gunner shoved him down onto the ground and got up.

“I'm going to be dead at work later,” he groaned and then left to have a shower. Marco laughed and crawled on his hands and knees over to my feet.

“Meow?” he said, then cackled and belly flopped onto our mattress and was instantly asleep. He was weird like that. I decided I was as hungry as a lion so I headed downstairs to the big newly refurnished kitchen in Gunner's house and looked for something to eat.

“Hmm,” I mused, scratching my bare chest. I looked in the fridge and in the cupboard. There was a lot of food, but nothing snacky and nothing I was craving. I was really kind of craving... tacos.

There was a noise over in the corner of the room. I froze, muscles going rigid, and turned to look to the right. There was just the dining table, a few pot plants, and the back door looking out to the fenced off pool. Beyond that was the long green lawn to the back fence. A tree in the corner of the yard shadowed most of it. Not that you could really tell because today was a cloudy rainy day and it was all grey outside, still fairly dank in the early morning.

Something moved near the fence. No joke, something was actually moving, and it was coming right towards the house. It was big, as big as a car, and it leaped right over the pool, including the fence, landing on the pavement before the back window.

I screamed and ran up the stairs, bursting into Gunner's room. I didn't remember closing the door but...

I stopped and my jaw dropped. Gunner was standing in the middle of the room in the middle of getting dressed. He was completely naked except for one foot in his underwear. He saw me and lost balance, stumbling backwards onto his bedroom floor. Marco groaned at the noise and lifted his head, eyes mostly closed from sleep, saw the scene, and burst out laughing so hard he was rolling around on the floor. I dropped to my knees and cacked it too, while poor Gunner scrambled to pull his shorts on.

When I recovered, I was shaking. Maybe it was the anxiety again, maybe it was fear. I stood and glanced over my shoulder towards the staircase. There was no sign of movement, and I hadn't heard any noises of anything breaking in. In my moment of laughter I'd forgotten about that... thing outside.

“Guys, there's something in the back yard,” I said to my two friends deadly serious. They both looked at me, still half laughing.

“Like what?” Gunner asked, looking around for a shirt. His muscles were on full display. He found a tank top and pulled it on over his head. Marco was still half naked.

“I don't know. It was huge, it came right for the door,” I told them, that feeling of being watched creeping back. I shuddered and grabbed the cricket bat from beside Gunner's door, then made my way back down the stairs warily. I heard Marco and Gunner following close behind.

We made our way into the kitchen and I looked across to the door and outside. There was no sign of anything, so I crept over and peered out. Nothing.

The door was locked, so I flicked it open and pushed it open carefully, looking around. Nothing again. Gunner pushed past me and walked out, hands on his hips and looking around.

“Dude, there's nothing here,” he said. The feeling of being watched was still there in the back of my mind, but I stepped out too and sighed.

“I swear I saw something,” I frowned, letting my muscles relax a bit. Marco ruffled his hair, coming out behind us.

“It looks fine to me,” said he, not even bothering to look properly.

Then there was a crash from upstairs... inside the house.

DUN DUN DUNNNNN! Whoa, i freaked myself out with that last bit, and i was the one writing it, and it's daytime :P Did anyone else freak? Even a little?

Mouki out~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 7.3K 49
They could not have been more different. Theo is an 18 year old huntsman. But he is not a regular hunter, he hunts supernatural creatures. His famil...
1.5K 68 9
When Gon moves to York New after a rough first year at Whale Island University, his Aunt Mito makes him move in with family friend, Kite. Gon meets t...
132K 5.7K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
46.5K 1.7K 25
Bending down my fingers take ahold of the shinny warm quarter, I kissed it and spun around in a quick circle before knocking into something and falli...