back to u ↠ markhyuck

By r6njunz

❝no matter what you do, no matter how far you'll go, i'd always run back to you.❞ lee mark x lee donghyuck ... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
08
09
10
11
12
author's note

07

212 21 1
By r6njunz

donghyuck was sitting at a bench, alone.

"what are you doing here? how many times do i have to tell you to leave me alone!" he screamed at mark, who was standing in front of him, in the bench under the tree of the park they used to go to.

"i knew i'd find you here, donghyuck. and i know that you don't want me gone. the fact that you're crying proves it even more." mark said, which left donghyuck thinking of a response.

he had always been weak to mark, who would always win him in arguements. but no, he had to make him leave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 77 11
The bonded soulmate connects the person that has the same feeling and the same marking but.... Jeno's head quite confused him to find his soulmate in...
685K 33.8K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1M 55.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...