back to u ↠ markhyuck

By r6njunz

❝no matter what you do, no matter how far you'll go, i'd always run back to you.❞ lee mark x lee donghyuck ... More

01
02
03
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
author's note

04

234 19 1
By r6njunz

in the middle of learning the steps of the choreo, donghyuck and mark collided into each other, making donghyuck land on his back at the ground, making a loud thump sound.

mark also landed on top of donghyuck, but luckily, he landed on his elbows, and his face was only inches away from donghyuck's. yes, very cliché.

the other students in class, including their teacher, dong sicheng, went silent, looking at the seemingly-gay situation.

donghyuck stormed off into the comfort room. nobody knew why.

was it out of embarrassment?

did he find himself stupid?

why did he suddenly run off?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

680K 33.6K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
655K 40.1K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...