• 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐂𝐫�...

By KuuDeiraShi_24

"ʜᴇʏ , ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅʟʏ , ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʀᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀᴇᴅ ʜᴀɪʀ." Izugami Kairi munched on... More

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 1 : 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙧𝙤𝙬 𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 2 : 𝘼𝙡𝙗𝙞𝙣𝙤 𝘾𝙧𝙤𝙬
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 3 : 𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙉𝙚𝙠𝙤
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 4 : 𝘾𝙧𝙤𝙬 𝙆𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 5 : 𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙒𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 6: 𝘾𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝘾𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙨? 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 1
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 7 : 𝘾𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝘾𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙨? 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 2
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 8 :𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝘾𝙧𝙤𝙬
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 9 : 𝙍𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝘾𝙧𝙤𝙬 𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 10 : 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙂𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙣~𝙏𝙤𝙨𝙘𝙖
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 11: 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙁𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 12: 𝘼 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙀𝙖𝙜𝙡𝙚𝙨
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 13 : 𝙏𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙖𝙧𝙗𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝘿𝙪𝙢𝙥
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 14 : 𝙍𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙮
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 15 : 𝙐𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝘼𝙘𝙚
Chapter 16 : Dinner with Crows and Secrets..
Chapter 17 : Memories~~
Chapter 18 : Meet the other twin
Chapter 19 : White Crows , and their Knights
Chapter 20 : Coincidence ???
Chapter 21 : Highschool Life..Begin!
Chapter 23 : Izugami Kouri イズガミ コウリ
Chapter 24 : A deal
Chapter 25 : Old Comrade
Chapter 26 : InterHigh Preparation
;)
Chapter 27 : An Unwanted Bet
Chapter 28 : What happens when two salt pricks meet?
💕💕HAIKYUU SEASON 4 💕💕
《Filler ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)》
Chapter 29 : カササギ 鳥 part 1
Chapter 30 : カササギ 鳥 part 2
Chapter 31 : カササギ鳥 part 3
Chapter 32 : The return of Senjigahara's cold beast
Chapter 33 : Realization
Just a drawing video , for two of my OCs :)
Chapter 34 : Official Highchooler
Chapter 35 : Trust
Chapter 36 : New Target
Chapter 37 : Forgotten Bet
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
Chapter 38 : Genius , no?
NEW YEAR 2021 POC VINES COMPILATION
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 39 : 𝙎𝙩𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝?

Chapter 22: Shit Just Got Real

2.6K 90 41
By KuuDeiraShi_24

Kuu:  Heyo , fellas! So based on the title , you know how messed up this chapter will be.

Kai:  Seriously?

Kuu:  Yep.

Kei:  It gave me shivers.Just what were you writing about?

Kuu:  Something really shitty.

Dai: Better don't crash the practice.

Kuu:..............

Suga:  Something happened to the gym..?

Kuu:  ..Nah.

Dai: Kuu , if you did something REALLY-

Kuu: Shit...LET'S GET RIGHT TO THE STORY!

Dai: KUU-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DING...DONG...DENG...DONG....

FWIPP!!

I slide the class door open.

1-4

Few students looked at me , while I hung my bag on the bait on the side of my desk , and pull out a milkbread I brought from home.

"Izugami-san , Ohayo," a soft voice called , and I turned , meeting the gaze of the brunette with ribbons I met yesterday.

"Honda-san? Ohayo." I greeted."Oh , Hanajima-san , Uotani-san , ohayo," I added , peeking over Honda's shoulder to greet her two loyal friends behind her.

"Ohayo."
"Ohayooooo~~~~"

"Ne , Izugami-san , later , want to join us at lunchtime?" Honda-san offered , and I nodded.

"Good then.Well , seems like you have somewhere to go right now, so , see you at lunchtime , Izugami-san!" She cooed , before joining her two protective friends.

~~~~

The hallway was full of crowds , and I was just back from eating peacefully under the tree in the backyard.

"Ah , Ohayo , Izugami-chan , " a deep voice called.A tall , beardy brunette , ducking slightly while scratching his temple.

Asahi Azumane-san , isn't it?

"Ah , ohayo , asahi-san." I greet back."What is it?"

"Um..I was wondering if you could help me with serving later in practice..." he added.I nodded in response , and after some chatting , we went back to our class , right when the bell rang.

I slided the door open , and walked towards my desk , and waved at Yamaguchi.Kei is playing with his phone.But suddenly , a shadow loom over me , and I look up to see a girl.

"Izugami-san , isn't it?" She asked , and I nodded.

"Izugami-san , is it true that you are an albino?" She cooed , and I already feel uncomfortable.

And girl..I totally said it out loud yesterday in my introduction..

"May I touch it?" She beamed up , but before I could answer , the girl lifted up her hand and picked up a strand of my hair.

"Ehh...awesome..it's as soft as a silk.." she muttered , but her friends suddenly surrounded my desk , all picking my hair strands.

I was going to protest when-

"OY."

I flinched at the familiar voice.

"U-Uotani-san!" Some of the girls shrieked , and the blond girl clicked her tongue in annoyance.

"Do you guys have no shame? Touching people's hair without permission?" She glared at the frozen girls.

"I..I have asked..!" The first girl who approached me squeaked , managed to let out a sentence in fear.

"But she hasn't answered yet," Uotani-san cut the girl's sentence."And didn't you see how uneasy she is?" She added.

"Uh..S-Sorry..!" The girls apologized , and rushed back to their seats when the teacher enter the classroom.

I give Uotani-san a thankful nod , and she give me her usual boyish grin.

"Kiritsu.Re"

All students bowed , and sit down , while the woman fixed her glasses.

"Open your english textbooks in page 78. And read the passage silently.I'll choose some of you to read it out loud later," the woman announced.

I grabbed my glasses , and wear it.Because of my lack of pigment eyes , i can't look properly , and I need glasses.I can see far things , but I need glasses when it comes to reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay ,Yomi.Read the first paragraph," the teacher ordered.

"Hai," the girl muttered before standing up and gripping her book tightly.

It's my second day here...She won't point at me , right?

I drowned my head to the book , silently hoping that the teacher won't even look my way.

The teacher walked beside my desk , and keep patroling to the front column.

Good , i'm free.

But hey.

I celebrated too early.

The teacher looked back , and noticed a head drowned in a book.The teacher thought I was asleep.

"The one next to Yamaguchi-san , read the second paragraph," she sternly ordered.

Knowing that I am the one she's talking about , I reluctantly stand up and pushed the bridge of my glasses.

"At the beginning of the Yayoi era, the Yayoi had begun to be able to weave , cultivate rice , know shamanism and manufacture iron and bronze tools which were learned from Korea or China. A number of paleoetnobotany studies show the technique of planting rice in rice fields and irrigation has been known since around 8000 BC in the Yangtze River Delta and spread to Japan around 1000 BC." I read the passage carefully , before sitting back down.

The class remained silent for a few seconds , all jaws dropped.

The first one to recover is the teacher.

"O...oh...You're the acceleration girl...Sorry , I did not notice it was you," she sheepishly grinned.

"You have a good pronunciation and accent , Izugami-san..Well Done.Takanobu-san , please read the third paragraph," the teacher awkwardly ordered the next student.

I sighed in satisfaction , while I feel a tap on my shoulder.

Yamaguchi-san leaned to me to give a thumbs up , with a wide smile.

Well , I guess it's not that bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RIINGGGGG!!!!

"Finally...recess-"

"Izugami-san!"

I stopped my stretching halfway , to see my classmates approaching me in rush.

"That was cool!"

"You sound like a real foreigner!"

"Have you ever go abroad?"

"No wonder you're in acceleration class!"

"Izugami-san , can I touch your hair?"

"Izugami-chan , can you teach us how to read English?"

"Lucky....We're so lucky to have you here!"

"Izu-san , you look good in that glasses!"

"Want to change and sit next to me?"

"Izu-chan , What club will you join?"

"You say you can play volleyball and other sports....what else??"

"Join the literature club , please!"

"Ah no , join the swimming club!"

"No , tennis club is the best!"

"Stop pushing me!"

"Get out of my way!"

"Ano...!" I tried to stop them , but they   started to fight each other , and I'm stuck inside.

"Kairi-chan..!"

I turned to all directions , looking for the owner of the voice.

"Down here..!"

I immediately looked down , and noticed Yamaguchi's face , he's crawling , extending his hand to me.

I crawled and gripped on his hand tightly , while he pulled me out of the fighting crowd quickly.

"Huft...I didn't expect this to happen early..." I mumbled.

"Hah?"

"Nothing." I assured.

"Oh , you managed to escape ? Cool.Let's go to the backyard," Uotani motioned me to follow her with a grin , and I bowed slightly in a thankful manner to Yamaguchi before following the blond.

"Uotani-san , thank you for earlier,"

"Ur Welcome," she grinned before looking straight to the backyard path.But an uncomfortable silence wrapped around us , and seems like i'm not the only one to realize.

"Can I know some things about you? I mean...not saying that because you're suspicious , but..Aargh!! You know! Just trying to know more things about you," she rambled something under her breath , scratching her head in frustration.

"Well , I dont mind. It's okay , Uotani-san , it's common when you want to know more about a weird haired stranger," I assured.

But she gives me a 'Are you kidding me' look , before muttering someone like "Is that a sarcasm?".

"No , sorry.I do own some sarcasm quotes , but I only throw them at stupid weaklings," I clicked my tongue when Kei's annoying smirk face flash on my mind.

"Oh.So," she started , her pace slowing as we passed the first tree in the backyard."Age?"

"14. My birthday's 7 February ," I replied , not bothering to look at the blond.

"Any siblings?" She muttered.Her jaws dropped at the moment I answered 'three'.

"Wow , must be fun eh , having that much siblings," she huffed , and I groaned , while the blond raised an eyebrow."Why?"

"My little sister-Ah , no.My one year younger sister's as silly as my two year older brother..the only one normal between three of them is my twin," I explained , the blond's jaw dropped lower , as if it' possible.

"Okay..favorite sport?"

"Volleyball."

"So you'll join our volleyball girls team?" She gestured to a vending machine , silently telling that she wanted to stop by.

"No , i'm going to be the boy's team coach assist-- manager," I averted my eyes away from the blond who swiftly turned at me.

"Oh ? Why don't you join the girls team?" She goes down to grab her plain soda can and walked back to the main path.

Nice save , Kairi.

"I kinda hurt my knee when I played in middleschool," I muttered , and the girl felt guilty in a sudden.

"Oh..Sorry.." She mumbled , choosing to drink her soda instead of asking more topics that may be sensitive for me.

"It's okay , it's not your fault , Uotani-san," I assured.

My gaze fly to the sky , admiring the blue glass-like sky , and the free birds ,, flapping their wings freely in the sky.

I need to move on..This is highschool..

"Uo-chan..Izu-chan! Here!" A voice called and I waved at the owner , Honda-san , and the ravenette with braids behind her , staring at me closely.

"Hai..!" Uotani-san cheerfully joined her two friends.

"Hello , Honda-san , Hanajima-san.Is it really okay if I join you like this?" I hesitantly flipped my skirt to sit down , while they looked at me , confused.

"What do you mean? Of course it's okay," Uotani-san raised an eyebrow.

"I mean , i'm a new transfer student you know.." I muttered.

"Well , Izu-chan , you have a good wave , and you qualify as a good person," Hanajima-san smiled a little , and I tilted my head.

Good...wave?

"And Izu-chan , I know you're younger than all of us , but I'll have you know that you don't need to use formalities with us," Hanajima-san opened her bento , and Honda-san continued.

"Yes , you can call us whatever,"

My eyes widen at their responses.

In Senjigahara ,  when i'm not with Mari , Kae , or the team , I would ask some of my classmates if I could eat lunch with them.

But they would rather decline politely , because they were scared of my fans , or sometimes they felt kind of unworthy for eating together with me.

Ah yes..This is highschool..

"Ah..nevermind.Thank you for having me, Uo-chan , Ho-chan , Hana-chan," I bowed slightly before opening my bento I brought from home.

"Look , now you're being too polite , you know that?" Uo-chan chuckled , and I smiled.

Getting friends...I just made a good start..

"ITADAKIMASU!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let's get back to class , they said the prep rally speeches will be held in the auditorium later after the bell rings," Hana-chan exclaimed , and I just remembered about Shimizu-san's request via text last night.

"Ano..I have something to do , you all can return to the class without me! See you in the auditorium!" I whisper-yelled before jogging to the third years building , leaving the three confused.

I walked in the hallway , silently ignoring the uperclassen's stares , and quickly approached a door with a wood plank labelled 3-2.

I knocked before sliding it open and peeking inside.

"Ano , where is Shimizu Kiyoko-san?" I asked a guy.

He pointed at a hallway." I think she went there a few minutes ago,".

"Thank you," I thanked , and quickened my pace to the hallway.

Whispers erupted when I walked past upperclassmen , and i sighed in relief when I spotted Shimizu-san talking with Takeda-sensei.

"Shimizu-san , Takeda-sensei," I approached them.

"Ah , well that's all , Takeda-sensei.Thank you," she thanked him before motioning me to follow her.

We finally arrived at the gym , and Shimizu-san walked to the storage room.

"That's.." I gasped as she pulled a black giant cloth out of a box.

A blurred print word on the middle.

FLY

"Yes , Karasuno's volleyball team quotes banner," she's smiling in joy as she said so.

"I found it in the other day....and I need to wash it," she exclaimed."I talked to Takeda-sensei that we will give the team some kind of motivation quotes or speeches," she explained.

Wait...Does that mean me too?

"Me..too?"

A grin plastered on her face.

"Of course,"

"W-Woah , i'm not really good at speeches.." my voice trailed off.A nervous feeling built inside me.

Shimizu-san thought for a while before smiling at me.A naughty smile.

"No need to give them a wise , long speech , Kairi-chan,"

I tilted my head.

"Eh? What do you mean?"

----------------------------------------------------------

"It's Kairi-chan..In a skirt!!!!" Noisy screeches echoed from the entrance of the auditorium.The bell has rang a long time ago , and I've joined my classmates in the auditorium.

I jolted from my seat in alert , finally spotting Nishinoya-san and Tanaka-san sprinting towards me as the other first years and second years stared at us.

"Kairi-chan looks so good in that skirt-HUMPSH!" the duo jumped while screaming , and I avoided them , making them fall face first on the white auditorium floor.

Ouch.

I can hear Nishinoya-san mumbling something about Karasuno's girl uniform.

"Izu-chan," Hana-chan called me back to my seat , while a teacher-- probably their homeroom teacher nagged at the hyper duo.

"Who's...that?" Ho-chan asked as she watches the hyper duo dragged across the auditorium to the second year's seats.

"Volleyball team second years," I sighed.

"Good morning students.."

And the prep rally captain speeches begin.

*******************************

"Tanaka , you shouldn't have do that..!" Sugawara-san scolded Tanaka-san , for posing in the middle of Daichi-san's speech.

"Gomen , Suga-san!"

2nd June is near..But I don't think we'l win..No Kairi , throw away all those negative thoughts!

"Still.." Nishinoya-san stated , before suddenly appeared in front of me.

"Kairi-chan looked good in that uniform..! But why don't you wear bow tie?" He pouted and fake cried , as if he failed to achieve something.

"Bow ties are ridiculous.." I muttered while averting my attentions somewhere else.I am wearing a green boys tie with white and black stripes."And why do the topic have to lead this way?"

Nishinoya-san gasped dramaticly before protesting.

"Bow ties are not ridiculous! They are cute as heck! And this is a very important topic!" He screeches.

"What are we even talking about," Ennoshita-san intervened , his flat face made Nishinoya-san flinched.

"Pft..ridiculous.." Tsukishima sneers.

"Oy! Bow ties are cute!" Nishinoya-san growled.

"That's why I called it ridiculous.." I muttered.

"What do you mean?!" Tanaka-san grunted , while Nishinoya-san's puppy eyes shine.

I stared at him, but my heart melted at his cute pout.

He looked kinda cute....stop.

"Nothing.." I mumbled , walking past them to the gym.

Yes , it's after school club time.

"That cocky mosshead better be a boy instead.She hated bow ties and skirts since we were kids.Probably she's quite okay with skirts now , but her tie right now explains everything," Kei remarked from behind the crowds , gaining the whole team's attention.

"She's very boyish now that I remember..She aways shows up with either tracksuits or shorts," Suga-san tapped on his chin.

"I'm quite suprised that Senjigahara let you wore the boy's tie," Tsukishima chuckled.

"Seems like Senjigahara's quite loose in rules , huh.." Daichi-san sweatdropped as I started to let out dark menacing aura.

"Oh , pissed already? Is it your monthly-" Kei let out a snarky comment , and I quickly slam my hand on his mouth , not bothering to look at him.I stopped on my tracks , but his annoying remarks are not the problem.

"Hey , did you feel this annoying feeling?" I grunted , while the blond gave me a weird confused face before he widen his eyes.

"Shit..not him.." He grunted whie nudging me."Don't tell me you haven't told him that you're becoming our coach assistant..!" He half whisper half yelled , while the team looked at us curiously.

"What happened? Daichi-san raised an eyebrow.

"It's-"
"THERE YOU ARE!!"

A familiar voice yelled from accross the backyard , and the whole team turned from Kei to a tall male across the backyard , panting.

His brown blackish orbs glaring at each of us intensely.

"Oh shit.." Kei and I cursed under our breath , but seems like Daichi-san and Sugawara-san's gazes are too fixed on the male that they didn't even scold us.

"Who is he?" Daichi-san recovered first, blinking several times, his shoulder lifted tensely in shock.

"You don't wanna know. Let's get in the gym," Kei and I  muttered in unison , trying to push the whole team inside the gym , before the male started to stomp at our direction.

"You guys are acting weird , who is he?" Ennoshita-san growled , and I sighed in frustration.

"He's-"
"I'm her older brother,Izugami Kouri!"

The whole team stared wide eyes to the earlier male , now standing in the entrance of the gym.

"Kou..What are you doing here?" I muttered , uneasily glaring at the male.

But he ignored my glare.

"!! There's Kei too?! So all this time..you two!" He screeches , but Kei and I waved our hands , giving him a stare.

"No , there's nothing between us." We sternly answered.

"Anyway!" He gained back his composure."Who are you guys ,  talking to my Kairi like that?!" He pointed at the whole team in disgust.

I and Kei , glared at his like he's a disgusting bug.

"Excuse me , your what??? I don't remember letting you calling me yours," I  remarked.

"We were talking normally with her.You're the one having that sister complex thingy," Kei scrunched up his nose , and the male popped a vein.

"Keep your mouth shut , you four eyes! K-Kairi-chan , don't say that to your dearest brother!" He yelled at Kei , but suddenly whined at me.The team stood still , confused at the sudden presence of the tall male.

Kouri's 189 cm tall.

"Sumimasen , but I don't know your problems , but we are going to practice for InterHigh , and we would be glad if we can disc-"

"I CHALLENGE ALL OF YOU TO A MATCH!!"

In a blink , the whole team turned their attentions to the tall male in disbelief , as shiver went down their spines.

Include me and Kei , who's flinching and backed up right away.

Kouri just intervened Daichi's sentence.

Daichi-san looked down , as his bangs covered his eyes , Sugawara-san , Asahi-san and Tanaka-san moved away from the ravenette , Kageyama , Hinata , and Yamaguchi sweat dropped and glared at Kouri uneasily , while Nishinoya-san let out a small 'OoooOOHh hE jUsT cUt DaiChI-san's sEnTeNce..!'

Maybe , today's the day he died-ah No...that's quite mean..But I do want him to stop bugging me tho..

"Uh oh.." Yamaguchi gulped as Daichi-san let out a scary aura.

"K-Kouri..Don't interfere him..!" I muttered under my breath , simply praying for Kouri's soul.

I mean , he sure is annoying , but he's my older brother.

"Izugami Kouri-san."

The whole team flinch at the stern tone Daichi-san used , while Kouri only raised an eyebrow.

"So?"

Daichi-san looked up , his evil smirk send shivers to our spines."WE WILL GLADLY ACCEPT THAT."

Kouri smirked at the answer.

"BUT," Daichi-san crossed his arms , his menacing glare made us shiver.

"BUT?" Kouri raised an eyebrow.

"IF WE WIN , YOU SHALL NOT COME AND INTERFERE OUR PRACTICE AGAIN!!"

Kouri chuckled at the answer.

"Fine by me.BUT IF I WIN," He smirked." YOU ALL SHALL NOT COME NEAR KAIRI ANYMORE!!"

"Whaaaaaat?" Nishinoya-san and Tanaka-san let out an intimidating aura , but my older brother shrugged it off.

"W-Wha.." I sweatdropped at the deal , and I hesitantly whispered to the captain.

"D-Daichi-san...Are you sure about this.."

"AND ONE MORE!!"

Daichi-san suddenly shouted , and I flinched.

"IF WE WIN , YOU CANT STALK KAIRI ANYMORE."

Eh?Eh? He seriously asked that??

The 189 cm tall male was hesitant at first , but then he encouraged himself to smirk and accept the deal.

"Excuse us...Is this really the place?"

the whole team turned to the entrance , spotting some tall boys in Shiratorizawa's uniforms.

"S-Shiratorizawa?!" Nishinoya-san gasped , while Hinata muttered something like 'Japan!'.

He even brought his friends? He planned this?! Since when? But they're not the guys Tendou-san and Kenjirou-san brought to sushi house few weeks ago..So they're not the regulars?

"These are my friends..They will be my team.Let's play fair and square," he sneers, before greeting his friends.

He turned away right when Hinata's legs gave away.

"Hin-Shouyo?? What happen?" I worriedly yank the male , and he had this 'i'm so done' look on his face.

"How tall...is he?" he forced a sentence out , and I had a little doubt in answering his question or not.

"A bit taller than Kei," I simply answered.

And that moment , his soul leaves his body.

"HINATA!!!"

"Sugawara-san , calm down.."

"BOKE!! HINATA BOKE!!"

"K-Kageyama-san.."

Kouri's POV

"Is that your sister? The one you always boast?" Yagi snickered.

I nodded , while glaring at the team.A tall ravenette screamed at a collapsing orange haired male , a grey haired male and the captain shook their heads in disappointment , Kei and a green haired male looked at the messy duo with smirk faces , a bald and a bleached hair male screams when someone opened the gym doors , and the others deadpanned.

A team like this wanted Kairi as their coach assistant? Unbelieveable.

"She's the only girl here.Of course she is," I rolled my eyes.

"But..hey..Who's that girl?" Haku whistled when a dark blue haired girl entered the gym , the bald and the spiked haired male screamed before jumping at the girl , who stepped aside and walked to the benches.

"Whoa....okay..That's new.Anyway!" I shook my head before collecting their attentions back and discussed about our strategies.These guys are my friends who sometimes helped me with volleyball , and I trusted them.They may not a regular or a professional player , but they have potential and I can develop them.

Kairi's POV

"Now....for the starting players-"

"You're not playing , Izugami-chan,"

I looked at Sugawara-san , who crossed his arms.

"I knew what you thought.No , you won't play.We will done this be ourselves,"

"But you guys didn't know anything about him..!" I stubbornly forced, but Sugawara-san keep forbidding me.

" If you want to help us , just tell us what to do, we will hear you.Afterall , aren't you our Coach Assistant?" he smirked.

"Not yet , but you still can tell us what to do now , you know," He added , ruffling my hair.

This make my heart warm , knowing that I am accepted here.I do belong here.

"Hai," I muttered , a smile plastered on my face.But no one realized , since I was keeping my head low.

"Good girl," he smiled , before gaining the team's attentions.

"GATHER!"

"OSU!"

"So Izugami-chan is going to tell us about Izugami Kouri-san and what to do when we are facing him," He announced. "Izugami-san , please,"

I inhaled deeply before opening my eyes slowly , the tension in the air rises as well.

"Kouri is a middle blocker.As you can see , he's tall , he has a broad back and big figure , and he can reach Hinata's highest jump point with his hands if he wants to.His stamina is almost limitless , because he has been doing several sports these days."I explained.

The whole team listened carefully.

"But like every other humans , he has a weakness," I added.

"And that is , what we are going to use to attack him,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kuu:  Sorry if I stopped the story at it's climax! Gonna continue it in the next chapter :3

Anyway , I forgot if I ever mentioned this before , but check out my second story: Sugawara Siblings [Haikyuu x reader] , and guess what? I'M GOING TO MAKE A HAIKYUU OMEGAVERSE!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

Kei: SHUT THE FUCK UP , GET TO THE DAMN POINT!!

Kuu: ...

Kai:  ...

Kai: wow he snapped.

Kuu:*clears throat* so, about the next chapter...

Behold...You will all see the power of Izugami Kouri-//slapped*

Kai : Don't encourage him.

Kuu : I'm not-

Hin : Is he that great?!

Kai :Well-

Kuu : Actually , yes , though he hardly ever practice volleyball these days..

Hin : Huh?

Kai : He plays all sports..

Kei : And a silly twink as well.

Kou : GODAMNIT KEI I CAN FUCKING HEAR YOU!!!

Kuu: Well , I guess I should keep the fun and suprises in the next chapter!!

Stay tuned , Peeps!!~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 126 23
(F/n) (l/n) was born in Miyagi but left to Canada when she was only 7. She had to move back due to her toxic family. Now (F/n) is a first year at Ka...
293K 6.2K 26
I read a lot of one shots and stuff so I thought why not write some~ Just a bunch of one shots/scenarios about Haikyuu characters P.s. I apologize if...
104K 3K 50
Your name is Lily Scarlet. Your sisters name is Stella Scarlet. You both have a secret no one knows. Your both Half Fox. Your parents died protecting...
209K 5.4K 47
"𝗜𝗠 𝗦𝗨𝗖𝗛 𝗔 𝗕𝗨𝗥𝗗𝗘𝗡" [l/n] [f/n] moves to Miyagi and leaves her old life in America. She will be attending Karasuno as a first-year studen...